Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers United

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Power Rangers United - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:55 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 76

"I don't care if you hurt me I won't let you hurt the others" Sydney said looking at Gruumm
"What do you mean Kat, do you know where Syd is" said Jack
Gruumm "For once I am not the one that is hurting your friends. they are." he zooms in on John. "Him and his friends." he says to Syd. "not that I wouldn't be. but I had other plans." he says smiling to the young cadet. as he tightens the grip around her "Boy your an attractive person." he tells Syd.
John "I'm here to make sure you dont get him back, he almost back to beeing evil again and i won't let a slut like you get him back"
"What other plans do you have I know that you find me attractive but i already have a boyfriend you like me don't you" Sydney said
Gruumm gets really close to Syd's ear "You." he wispers in her ear " I have seen how pretty you are." he was kind when he said that Gruumm doesn't show his fealings much he is evil but he does know how to love somone or things also. he kiss Syd's cheek backs up he didn't know what her reaction was going to be.
"What do you mean your plan is me I don't know what my friends are going to say if they find out that you like me especially Jack and Commander Cruger cause Jack and me are dating" Sydney said with a surprised look on her face from Gruumm kissing her
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:00 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 77

Gruumm nods his head. "I took you to keep you from telling the others I am here. was my falt for making noise and getting your attention.." he says the chair she was sitting in elvates in to a table or bed type thing. a small soft pink pillow was under her head. he looks down to the young cadet. "comfortable ?" he asked her standing looking down to her he kisses Syd on the mouth. oddly his lips wer soft not boned.
"Oh ok Yes I am comfortable you have any other surprises" Sydney said
"You did not just call me that, he will not be evil I will find him and get there before he turns evil and you can't stop me" Ronny said to him as she charged him and knocked him to the ground.
"So where is Syd Kat" Z said to her.
Gruumm rips off Syd's uniform top. and pants and gets up on top of her and pins her down as he lays on her. "Your going to find out what I what ranger." he says his body armer was off he looked different without it. he starts to assault Syd
"Well I've got a siginal on Sydney's morpher," Kat said. "It's weak, but I might be able to get a lock on it to tell us where Syd is."
Syd notices Gruumm on top of her
"Get off of me or else" Sydney said she started to scream and tries to kick Gruumm off of her
The table Syd's on restrains her legs and Gruumm who was already inside her "Shhhh this will not take long." he says he then places his hand on her neck presses a bit on it. "Keep screaming and i will hurt you." he pushes hard inside as he tries to make what he is doing feel nice to her. he kissed Syd on the lips. softly. he sticks his tounge down her mouth.
John falls backwards and gets up "it's too late hes evil now and your little sluty ways won't get him back cause im going to kill you slut"
"Good cause we need Syd and if Grumm has anything to do with her i swear" said Jack
Syd keeps trying to get Gruumm off of her when she finally does she looks at him
"You can't hurt me if I keep screaming now get off of me or you will be sorry" Sydney said she screamed again

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:48 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 78

Gruumm pushes a button and they appear in to aother part of the ship it's a bathroom "Computer lights turn on shower. he pulls Syd up and takes her in to the shower. he pins her against the wall he holds her by her head. she still had some gloves on her hands that stops her from
absorbing things. he pins her holding her hair.. "Your going to be here I have something for you." he tells her as he pins her arms above her washing her body. he looked funny wet. he washes her long blonde hair. the shampoo was a rose smell it smells nice. he washes off the smell off him. he whispers in her ear time for your present. he drys Syd off. he ties her to another part of the batroom she was in a towel he comes back with a pink dress he puts it on Syd. "Aaah that looks nice on you." it was a halter top dress he ties the dress behind Syd. he puts some under garments on her as well he had matching pink shoes. he then takes Syd's arms down ties them behind
her. Gruumm blikns he has his armor back on he grabs Syd. putting his long arm around her neck. Just walk I don't what to hurt you got it?" he walks Syd in to a empty quarters and takes her inside. "This is your room. your my gusst for a while." he tells Syd. he ties her to a chair. tightly. "I will be back." he tells Syd. "You scream i will hear you" Gruumm leaves the quarters goes to his bridge and sets his ship away from earth. he knew if Kat could trace Syd's com signal she would try and the other rangers will follow. he wasn't going to make it easy for them to either. he walks back in to Syd's quarters he had a hair brush with him. a pink one. he brush's her long blonde hair. softly spraying detangler on it as he does. "I know your hair is something you like to take good care of Sydney thats why i'm taking care of it for you." oddly his touch was alot different then one would expect from Grumm. but he had a soft side. he puts it up in to a pink
clip he had. he has it away from her ears and off her neck. he sits next to her. "Princess you look beautiful." he tells her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:59 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 79

"Yeah I'd like to see you try and I will try and find a way to bring him back to us" Ronny said as she dodged the blast.
"Don't worry Jack we'll get Syd back right guys" Z said to them.
"Thanks Z, thanks guys" said Jack
"Darn," Kat said all of a sudden.
"What is it Dr. Manx?" Commander Cruger asked her.
"I was getting a lock on Syd's location, but then I lost it," Kat said.
"Keep working on it Miss. Manx," Doggie told Kat. "We need to find Syd."
Someone had been watching everyting invisible. Now she became visible. "I might be able to help you," She said.
Commander Cruger looked at the woman. He reconized her. "Sunny I didn't know you were here on Earth?"
"Unfortunally my planet was destroyed like Sirious only my foe boceba was the one who destroyed it," Sunny told Cruger.
"I'm sorry to hear that," Cruger told Sunny. "But I'm glad you're here. Yes we could use your help."
"I'm putting myself under you command then sir," Sunny said.
"Everyone this is Sunny," Cruger told everyone. "She's an old friend and Allie."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:03 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 80

Syd looks at the clothes and then at Gruumm
"Thanks if the others ask why I'm dressed like this how am I going to tell them you did it they might get mad and start fighting you I look like a princess in these clothes than I did in my uniform" Sydney said
"Welcome to the team Sunny, can you help us" said Jack
Gruumm "By the time they find you your uniform will be fixed." Gruumm tells her her pants were on the table nicley folded and clean. "I just can't fix the shirt under the jacket part of your unifrom. but i have this one" he lays out two pink shirts she could use.
Sky "Thats not good." Sky says. "Last thing we need Is a missing Ranger/cadet and friend all in one." he says.
"I agree with Sky" said Jack
John "Oh you think you can have him , well you can't, i will make sure you never want him ever
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:07 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 81

Syd looks at Gruumm and sees the two pink shirts
"I could use the second one cause it looks just like the shirt I had the first time thanks for fixing my unifrom can I also keep the dress shoes and clip I really want to wear this dress when I go back to the academy" Sydney said
Gruumm "Yes you may keep them all. I know I am evil and you all fight me. I do have a soft side. which you are the only one to have seen it. I don't let my emotions get to me it's been a long time since i found a nice lady to be around. Mora drives me crazy at times." he tells Syd.
"Thanks yeah I know I'm the only one to see your soft side if the others found out then they will fight you that's a good thing cause if your emotions get in the way then you will let your guard down Mora is just a little girl she should never drive you crazy" Sydney said
Gruumm "I know shes wrorse as Morgana though. an adult that thinks like a kid. I can handle her as a kid." he tells Syd. "I know. I never did anything like this before." he walks over to Syd he places a odd necklace on her. and touches a button. on it. he untied
and retied the dress he untieds Syd. "That device will stop your powers working I don't need you trying to knock me out." he tells Syd
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:12 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 82

"I know what you mean she is hard to fight Why would I knock you out with my powers" Sydney said
Gruumm "She wanted her childhood back so badly I changed morgana into her child self again they are the same person." he tells Syd. "I know you can turn your wrist in to metal or any other material when you touch it. It just will stop you from using them." Gruumm says "I would have done that with any of you rangers. it was that or put you into a cell and I don't want to do that." Grumm tells Syd.
"I can tell that she likes being a child and they are the same person ok I really didn't want to be in a cell" Sydney said
Gruumm touches the thing around Syd's neck it turns into a necklace a choker. "That looks better." he tells her. "It's still on but it looks nicer that way." it looked like a gold chain around her neck. "I don't want you in a Cell either. "I know your dating someone. which is ok with me." Gruumm says to Syd. he kisses her cheek. and sits down across from her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:16 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 83

"I like the chocker better I know your ok with me dating someone else but I don't want them to fight you if they find out that you made me look beautiful" Sydney said
Gruumm "Knowing them they will just think I kidnapped and scared you which I did kidnap you but once I saw how nice you were I didn't want to hurt you. i want you to know I am not as cold hearted as some I was once married she passed on. it was a long time ago we never had children." he tells Syd. "Thats when I started truning to the darker side. hiding
how i really feel. the first time I saw you I knew there was something nice still in me. I have started to feel guilty on what I have done. I can't erase destroying the worlds I did. but I will only destroy things if I have to not for fun like I used to." he tells Syd. he gets a photo of his wife and shows it to Syd. in the photo is what Gruumm looked like then. he had red hair and red eyes. but looked nothing like he did now. "My hair covered my horns. let me show you." he tells Syd he blinks he turns himself into the man in the photo. "I can look like almost anything just can't duplicate vocies well. what you saw is what i really
look like I looked like this for school and things." he tells Syd. sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:21 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 84

"I know but I don't think they will understand that you have a soft side and your not evil like you used to be you looked good in the pic I know you have horns where your hair used to be but your still the same guy but with horns and all what was your wife's name I know you can't duplicate voices but your still good like you used to be when you looked like that did the other kids make fun of you" Sydney said
"You are starting to piss me off, I still don't believe he's evil show me that he's evil by bringing him here or taking me there, and how are you going to make sure we don't get him back" Ronny said angrily.
John looks at her, he waves his hand and shows a image of Dusty about to be released he was filled with prue evil. "And just so you know, you can't turn him back
Gruumm I know I hope they can see that I didn't hurt you Did I?" he asked Syd. he knew he scared her. he stayed in the human form. "My wifes name was Elisa. She died before having our first child." he tells Syd. "Yes i was picked on alot as a child. when I found out I could shapeshift in to other forms. I did that. he places Syd's hand on his head. there was real hair there. "I have found a way to make hair on my head while I am in this form. my horns are there at least the stubs are." he tells Syd. Out of no where he kissed Syd. he backs up "I am sorry. I shouldn't of done that. the woman in the photo kinda looked
like Syd but with red hair.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:23 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 85

"Yeah I agree with Ronny" said Mack
"You didn't hurt me although I don't know how they will react that's a pretty name you shouldn't have been picked on as a child cause you were different that's great that you have hair on your head that's ok I was surprised when you kissed me" Sydney said
Sunny knew how she could find Syd. Using projection Sunny said in her mind. *Teleport me and take me to where Syd is.* Sunny was suddenly teleported to Gruumm's ship. She found herself standing next to Syd. "Syd My name is Sunny. I'm a friend of your commander's and I've come to take you home," Sunny said. Sunny looked at Gruumm then daring him to challenge her.
"I can still get him back he will not hurt me I swear, so what are you going to do leave and when you come back bring Dusty with you" Ronny said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:30 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 86

Gruumm "I know I figured out part of the way fighting SPD that not everyone felt the same way about me. you and some of your people don't look at aliens in a negitive way. and after what I did I have tryed to change but it is hard. especially when you know only one way I am glad I decided not to hurt people anymore. if we were in another time or place I could of done worse. I am glad that I didn't do anything else to you. I am glad I tried this new thing for me. and I liked being a little nicer. especially now that I know it felt good." he tells Syd. "I think i'll stay this way for you" he tells Syd. he does change back for a split second to take off the armor and then went back in to the Red head Man that looked more human. "You know something that thing was a turn on." he smiles
Gruumm still looking like a red headed human. didn't get angry when he saw Sunny or saying she is friends with Cruger. "Hello there." he
says to Sunny the ship's shield guard truns its self on. it detected Sunny teleporting herself on board and with the shield in place Sunny couldn't teleport out. Gruumm "You to can leave after awhile. he looks to Syd "If you wish you can change back in to your uniform. if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:32 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 87

I had returned to my home and had been watching everything from my heavenly perch. I was surprised at how Gruumm had acted with Syd. I teleported myself to where I was standing next to Sunny. "Well well well what do you know Gruumm does have a heart. I thought I put one in there when you were born." I looked at Gruumm. "Let these two go now and I'll be even more impressed. Trust me when I say that I'm the one person you want to impress."
Syd looks at Gruumm and smiles holding her uniform in her hand
"I know but I like these better than my uniform thanks for washing my uniform even though your wife passed on who is going to be the love of your life you need to move on and find someone to love I know you like me but you could like me and have someone else maybe you and Stacie can date here is a hat for you to go with your clothes" Sydney said handing him the hat
Syd looks at Sunny and Stacie
"Hey I didn't know he had a heart until he gave me the dress and all and he also washed my uniform and gave me 2 pink shirts cause he couldn't fix my other pink shirt" Sydney said
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:36 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 88

Gruumm looks to see Sunny and Stacie blinks. he turns off the shields. "Sorry it's a defence mecanisam. you all are free to go just got lonley thats why I have Cadet Drew. He tells Stacie. he looks over to Sydney. "Your very welcome. I guess I am used to being alone." he tells her. "Thanks for keeping me company." he tells her he pushs a few buttons and beams the three of them back to earth.
John "You won't cause i wont let you," he thinks "ok ranger i'll make you a deal, you do three things i tell you and i'll bring you too him
"Ok it's a deal what are the three things you want me to do and no tricks otherwise the deal's off" Ronny said to him.
"Let's get you back to the others," Sunny tells Syd. Sunny then takes Syd's hand and Stacie's hand and teleports herself and Syd and Stacie to where Kat Commander Cruger and the others are. "I've found Syd," Sunny told them.
"Thank you Sunny," Commander Cruger said. "Syd are you all right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:38 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 89

Syd looks at Commander Cruger
"Yes I'm fine I just missed everyone especially Jack" Sydney said
John pulled out a pair of handcuffs "You sure you will do this for him" Dusty opens his eyes they were pitch black
Then Jack walked in and said as he hugged her,"Syd, your back"
"Yeah I'm glad to be back I missed you" Sydney said hugging him back
"Yes I do,do you have a problem with it, what about the others are you going to tell them" Ronny said to him.
"Are you ok, Syd" said Jack
John puts the cuffs on her "It's either my way or you don't go"
"Yeah I'm fine I just missed you Gruumm dressed me up like this I like it do you like it" Sydney said
"I like it....Did you say that Gruumm dressed you like this" said Jack
"Thanks I'm glad you like it yeah he did cause he washed my uniform it was a mess also my shirt got ruined he gave me two new ones for my uniform" Sydney said
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:54 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 90

"Fine well do it your way" Ronny said to him.
John takes her to a place in the cave one where no one can see them "Ok i want you to strip, cause i'm going to search you then you will get dressed and i'll take you too him
Bridge looks to Syd "You look nice in that dress. he kinda blushes.
Thanks so much Bridge" Sydney said smiling
Gruumm watches Syd and the other from his ship. he turns up the field on
the necklace on Syd's neck. lets see what happens he thinks to himself. the necklace doesn't glow or anything it gets warm. and attaches itsself to Syd's skin.
"You want me to strip, why"? Ronny said to him.
"What do you want to do now Syd" said Jack
"We could go out somewhere I'm really dressed up" Sydney said
"Ok, let me get dressed and we can go" said Jack as he headed for his quarters
John "I'm going to search you, for a wire ranger" he looks at her
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:59 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 91

"Ok I will be here waiting" Sydney said
"I won't have a wire trust me" Ronny said to him.
John "either do it or don't and i take you back Dusty's eyes flash black, as he looks up and starts to make the restraints shake , he breaks them and looks at the wizard and makes his machine ativate
Then Jack got out of his SPD uniform and into some nice clothes. After getting dressed, he goes to wear Syd is and says,"I'm ready"
"Ok you can pick where we should go" Sydney said
"You pick Syd" said Jack
"We could go to a restaurant and eat" Sydney said
"Ok I'll do it but you won't find one on me" Ronny said as she stripped.
"Ok you can check me know" Ronny said to him as she stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:05 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 92

John knocks on the door and Dusty walks in , John walks out and Dusty starts to search her body for a wire
"Dusty do you see a wire if not let me get dressed and tell me what happened I came to see you I missed you and wanted to help you" Ronny said to him.
"That sounds good Syd, lets go" said Jack
"Ok we are really going to have some fun together guess you can say this is our first date" Sydney said
Dusty looks up his eyes black "And who are you ranger" he backs away
Dressed as a human he beams down to earth he keeps an eye on things especially with the Pink SPD ranger. Gruummm smiles he sees her with Jack.
"My name is Ronny Robinson and you are Dusty and we loved each other and I was going to help get you back to normal and fight with us" Ronny said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:13 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 93

"That's true, Syd, let's go" said Jack
"Ok i can't wait" Sydney said
Dusty looks at her "Well Ronny Robinson , your clean" he walks over to a console and starts to push some buttons
"See I told you guys I was clean I'm getting dressed" Ronny said as she got dressed.
"Me neither Syd, me neither" said Jack
"How fast can you drive to get us there" Sydney said
"I can drive pretty fast, why" asked Jack?
"I was asking cause we can get there fast and someone is watching me" Sydney said
"Who's watching you Syd" asked Jack?
"I'm not sure but where ever we go they follow" Sydney said
Dusty walks back to the door "Get dressed ranger before i kill you" he sits down and looks at the ground his head hurting him some
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:19 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 94

"Thanks I will get dressed I can't believe I couldn't save you Dusty I'm sorry can I go" Ronny said to him.
"Well Syd, lets not worry about that right now...let's just have some fun" said Jack
"Ok let's have some fun" Sydney said
Dusty "Your not leaveing ranger, your our prisioner now" he holds his head as the evil and good in him were battleing
Gruumm in his human form. was in a restrnt he was trying to see how humans behaved around others. he ordered he then sees Syd and Jack coming to were he was at he knew Jack didn't know what he looked like but he knew Syd did. he hoped she didn't think he was stalking her. he wasn't he was trying something new. the waiter brigs him his drink and soup he eats nicely.
Syd turns and sees Gruumm and smiles at him then turns to Jack
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:23 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 95

"No I can't stay here I have to get back to Mack and the others what will they do without me and they will know I'm not there how will they know where to find me, are you ok Dusty" Ronny said to him as she walked over to him.
Then Mack contacted Ronny and said,"Ronny, how is everything going"?
"What's wrong Syd" asked Jack?
Syd looks at Jack
"Nothing is wrong I was just looking at a guy who has good manners and looks kind of familiar" Sydney said
Dusty "You dont have a choice yellow ranger, theres no way out of here" his eyes kept flashing back and forth, he looks at her "u r z......"
"Fine am I what/who" Ronny said to him.
Dusty holds his head "What is happening to me"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:26 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 96

"Just making sure" said Jack as he pulled up to the restaurant
"Ok let's get something to eat" Sydney said
Then Jack got out of the car with Syd, walked into the resaturant and said,"Table for 2 please".
"Your trying to get control of the good in you and between the good and bad and I think the good is trying to win" Ronny said to him.
"Do you think if we look over at the other table we can see the one who is watching me" Sydney said
"Sure Syd, we can sit where you want" said Jack
"Ok let's sit here where we can look over at the other table cause the guy over there looks so familiar to me" Sydney said
Dusty kisses Ronny, and looks at her "Hello beatuiful"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:30 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 97

"Hey yourself I told you I'd come to see find you" Ronny sid kissing him back.
Gruumm's main course comes. he eats that he sees Sydney with jack. she looked nice in her outfit. and never seen the rangers without there uniform on he thought they made a nice couple.
Syd looks over at the other table and smiles at him
"Who are you smiling at Syd" asked Jack?
"Just the guy over at the table who looks really familiar" Sydney said
Then Jack looks over and says,"Yeah me too. I don't know why but, I feel like I know him too...Oh well"
"Yeah I know what you mean I saw him somewhere too do you think you know who he is cause he's in human form" Sydney said
"Not for sure, Syd, not for sure" said Jack
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:34 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 98

"Ok but if you had to guess who he is even though he's in human form would you be mad if you actually guess who he is" Sydney said
Dusty "Were are we,"he looks at her in shock, like some of his memory was gone
"Where in another part of the universe and John brought you here as well as me" Ronny said to him.
Dusty "We can't be, we are on still on earth
"No were on a different part of earth away from our friends, I came here to save you and then John wanted me searched for a wire and he had you searched me when you were evil" Ronny said to him.
Dusty looks at her "I got a idea" he grabs the handcuffs
"Ok what's the idea and why do you need the handcuffs" Ronny said to him.
Dusty 'cause we are going to fake me beeing evil and use it to escape"
now put these on , we have to hurry"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:37 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 99

"Ok I'll do that, won't we get caught and won't they hurt you" Ronny said as she put on the handcuffs.
Dusty looks at her and then the cuffs "They think im still evil , so if we paly along that i'm still evil, we should be able to head out of here , we will head towards the nearest opening , the cuffs won't be locked all the way so you can escape. he looks at the device on his arm, "We have to hurry, before it starts to hurt me again and soon kill me"
"Ok let's go I want you to be safe with us where they can't get you" Ronny said to him.
Dusty "We will have to hurry" he kisses her and looks into her eyes "I love you"
"I love you to and if we get caught you go and I can see if I can hold them off" Ronny said kissing him back.
Dusty "No if we get caught your going to run, as long as your alive i can be turned back to good
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:42 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 100

"How are you going to do that if they get you again but if they catch you I will come after you and call the others and let them know" Ronny whispered to him.
Dusty "All that matters is your saftey, i love you so much" he kisses her back
"I love you to and we need to get out of here fast" Ronny said to him.
Dusty "i agree" he looks at the door ready to move
"Yes I'm ready let's get this over with I don't want to be here any longer" Ronny said as they ran.
Dusty looks around the corner and leads her towards the exit
"Are you going to be behind me before they come and if we get caught and they get you again I will come back for you" Ronny said to him.
Dusty "Yeah i will don't worry they won't be able to stop us" he opens the door and leads her towards the end of the cave"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers United
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next