Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers   Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:47 am

i got inspired by this idea from watching To The Tenth Power teamup and put this idea together as a new OO Rpg & now a mini series fanfic.

Story:
Its been 3 years since Flurious and Moltor was a threat in San Angles and the operation overdrive rangers eventually defented the threat after countless battles between them and the evil's army after that Tyzonn went back to his own planet and the other overdrive rangers went on with new lifes or even back to their old lifes but as for Mack he joined his father on his adventures as a explorer. But 3 years passes and Thrax son of Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd returns with a more evil plan of his own.

Thrax creates morphers from a copy of the essences of the power rangers and finds 5 humans to take form of the new and improved Psycho Rangers and Andrew Hartford must return to the operation overdrive project and call on his rangers once more to go againest the Psycho Rangers. Soon Thrax makes a 6th power and it was to much for the Operation Overdrive rangers that is when help showed up as the Space Rangers came to their rescue and teamed up to take on the new force of Psycho Rangers can 12 rangers be enough for 6 super charged Psycho Rangers?.

Overdrive Rangers:
Mack Hartford/Red Overdrive Ranger
Will Aton/Black Overdrive Ranger
Dax Lo/Blue Overdrive Ranger
Ronny/Yellow Overdrive Ranger
Rose Ortiz/Pink Overdrive Ranger
Tyzonn/Mercury Ranger

Space Rangers
Andros/Red Space Ranger
TJ/Blue Space Ranger
Ashley/Yellow Space Ranger
Carlos/Black Space Ranger
Cassie/Pink Space Ranger
Zhane/Silver Space Ranger (episodes 1-4)

Allies:
Andrew Hartford
Spencer
Sentinal Knight

Villians:
Thrax
Psycho Red
Psycho Blue
Psycho Black
Psycho Yellow
Psycho Pink
Psycho Silver
Mega Putties-Everyone

Episode 1
"Return Of The Psycho Rangers"

*on a discovery Andrew and Mack accidently releases the psycho ranger's spirits and they go to a lair deep in space where Thrax creates evil morphers and puts the spirits of the psycho rangers inside the morphers and selects humans to become his own psycho rangers and Andrew must bring back the operation overdrive team but they also get help from a former ranger team the space rangers*

Deep in the amazon there was a temple there layed a tomb and Andrew and Mack Hartford was exploring it and looks around "dad what are we looking for?" Mack asks curiously. Andrew looks around "a great tomb that holds another mummy" Andrew says and looks around and Mack looks ahead "hey dad i think i found it" he says and ran over to it "Mack wait" Andrew says and goes over "im not so sure this is the tomb we want" Andrew says and looks around. "Dad its the only tomb in this temple that we can find" Mack says and looks at it.

Andrew and Mack soon goes to open it and as they open it 6 different color shadows flew out and and laughs "oh no i think we released another evil" Andrew says and Mack thinks "guess its time for another Operation Overdrive adventure" Mack says and smiles "Mack i hate to say it but your right" Andrew says "you hate to say it?" Mack says and Andrew laughs "ok ok your right" Andrew says and looks around.

Andrew Hartford and Mack soon returns to the states and returns to San Angles and goes back to the estate and calls in the others and Dax,Ronny,Will,Rose and Tyzonn returns to the estate "whats going on i thought we was in normal lifes?" Ronny asks. Andrew looks at them "during an discovery of a new mummy tomb was opened by Mack and Myself and inside was no mummy 6 different colored shadows came out and laughs was heard" Andrew says.

Andrew sits the case down and opens it and inside was the 5 trackers and the mercury morpher "here we go again" Ronny says and took yellow's tracker and the others took theirs "so whats our first move?" Tyzonn says. "i guess we find out what those shadows was" Mack says to the team and goes outside and looks around then saw the shadows and they formed into solid form.

Mack then saw "uhh guys i think i found the shadows" he says and they run out "what are they?" Ronny and Dax says. "what are we? were the Psycho Rangers" Psycho Red says. and a cloak figure jumps out and moves the cloak around with it on him or her and pulls out a blaster and fires at the psycho rangers "impossible" Psycho Red says "who is that?" Will says taking a defense position.

The Cloak figure tossed off the cloak and it was Andros "woah" Rose says and smiles "you know him?" "he's Andros, The Red Ranger" she says and Andros goes to morph "Lets Rocket" he calls out and presses "3" "3" "5" the morpher says and he presses ej and morphs "Red Space Ranger" he calls out "you!" Psycho Red says and battles him. "Spirial Saber" Andros calls out and strikes Psycho Red and the others. "Ready" Mack says "Ready" the others says "Overdrive Acelerate" all 6 calls out and begins morphing.

Silver Space Ranger rides up on his cycle and joins the fight "Zhane thanks for coming" Andros says battling. "no problem" Zhane says and summons his super silverizer and strikes Psycho Silver with Tyzonn's help and looks around "wheres the others?" Zhane asks "i still got to contact them" Andros says and the psycho rangers vanishes.

"Power Down" the rangers calls out and powers down and introduces themseleves "so whats Psycho Rangers?" Will asks "everything you are but the oppisite and twice as powerful" Andros says and looks at Zhane and smiles "hey man its good to see you again" Andros says and looks at the others "i need to contact my other rangers were gonna need all the help we can get" Andros says and they all go in the estate.

Mack and Ronny plays foseball and the others was watching while Andros was contacting the other space rangers. "we'll be there soon as we can" Cassie says on the comunication system "ok great" Andros says to her and ends comunication. Dax and Will goes outside to train and looks around "these Psycho Rangers are very tough" Dax says "you said it" Will says.

Rose was at the university teaching her class and looks around thinking about these psycho rangers then continues with her class. Andros watches her class from outside the room and smiles "she's so beautiful" he says to himself and walks off thinking about stuff.

Rose soon ends her class and goes to Andros "i saw you watching, how come you was?" she asks curiously and wonders "just never met a teacher so beautiful as you are" Andros says and smiles and Rose blushes "wow thanks" she says and smiles. Andros then thinks "say would you like to go out tonight?" Andros asks with a smile "with you? sure" she says smiling.

Andros smiles and looks at her "great i cant wait" he says and kisses her and she kisses him too "i'll see you tonight then?" Rose asks getting her stuff and walking outside with Andros and looks around thinking about him and her together "so why me anywayz?" she asks wondering why her for him. "simple your really beautiful and i like you" he says to her and smiles.

Andros smiles and walks her out to her car "see you tonight" he says and she drives off and she was smiling the whole way back to the mansion. Andros walks around thinking about Rose and smiles. Meanwhile Tyzonn and Zhane was in the park trainning and looks at a couple of girls and smiles then continues trainning. "so whats Psycho Silver like i mean is he always been this powerful?" Tyzonn asks "actually Silver is a new one" Zhane says.

The Psycho Rangers and mega putties appears in the city and the rangers goes to the city "Ready?" Mack asks "ready" all of them says "Lets Rocket" Andros and Zhane calls out and morphs "Overdrive Accelerate" Mack and them calls out and morphs "there maybe 8 of you but your still no match for our powers" Psycho Red says. Zhane and them battles them but gets over powered and they got thrown "there maybe only 8 of us but we can still beat you" Andros says and they blast at the psychos.

A hill was shown and a voice was heard "how about 12 of us" the voice says and everyone looks and there stood TJ, Cassie, Carlos and Ashley "what!" Psycho Blue and them says "this cant be" Psycho Pink says "but it is i mean there right there" Psycho Yellow says. "Ready" TJ says and the others nods "Lets Rocket" they call out "3 3 5" the morpher says as they push in each code then press ej and morphs.

Mack and Andros fight againest Psycho Red alot and continues blasting but Psycho Red blasts them both "Red Rangers you will fall soon enough" Psycho Red says. Mack and Andros looks at him "that will never happen" Mack says and summons the Defender Vest and uses the blaster and blasts Psycho Red but Psycho Red got away quickly.

Dax and TJ was fighting Psycho Blue and goes to strike and blast "Drive Vortex" Dax calls out and blasts and TJ strikes with his Astro Axe. "you think your all that blue rangers but your not you will be destroyed soon enough" Psycho Blue says "wrong your the one that will be destroyed" TJ says "can we do it though?" Dax asks curiously. "we have to or earth is history" TJ says to Dax and Psycho Blue blasts them both and vanishes.

The other rangers fights againest the remaining psycho rangers and they get hit hard "Quadro Blaster" Carlos calls out and blasts the psycho rangers "this isnt over rangers" the Psycho Rangers says and vanishes. "power down" the rangers calls out and demorphs. "that was really hard" Ashley and Cassie says "i'll say" Ronny says and they go back to the mansion.

Rose and Andros was back at the mansion getting ready for tonight and Andros and Rose soon goes out for their date. "so Rose what you do for fun when your not in class?" Andros asks trying to get to know his new girlfriend or hopefully soon to be girlfriend. "well i dont know i mean usually im always doing research i guess i dont do alot of fun stuff" she says to him and looks around.

Andros looks at her "wow i'd get bored with just doing research all the time you should try other stuff too" Andros says with a smile "yeah i suppose i should" she says and louds alittle and looks around as they was at a resturant and they order their drinks then order their food and continues talking about stuff. Meanwhile the other rangers was at the mansion doing other stuff and talking about Rose and Andros on a date and Ashley was'nt to happy about it.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers   Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:55 am

Lisa I gave you the link to my forum if you don't joining. And I will be over there more.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers   Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:57 am

i lost the link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers   Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:59 am

Let me try again. The link to Jungle Fury Planet is in the avdertisement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers   Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive: Return Of The Psycho Rangers
Page 1 of 1