Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
What do you like on your hotdog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
What do you like on your hotdog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
What do you like on your hotdog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
What do you like on your hotdog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
What do you like on your hotdog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
What do you like on your hotdog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
What do you like on your hotdog? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
What do you like on your hotdog? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
What do you like on your hotdog? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What do you like on your hotdog?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waytovietnam

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-28

What do you like on your hotdog? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like on your hotdog?   What do you like on your hotdog? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:38 am

Hotdogs are one of the most popular foods cooked at the campground. Who hasn't sat around a campfire at night roasting a hotdog on a stick. There isn't any right or wrong way to eat, prepare or top a hotdog. If you had a table full of condiments and you had just plopped a juicy hotdog in a bun, what toppings would you most likely choose to complete your dog?
My favorite combo is mustard, chili, shredded cheddar and chopped sweet onion. They call this a coney where I come from. What's your favorite? Take the poll. Multiple selections are allowed, so you may choose any combination of toppings for your hotdog.
If you have another way to garnish a hotdog, please click on the comments and tell me about it.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

What do you like on your hotdog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you like on your hotdog?   What do you like on your hotdog? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm

Nobody won't be answering this question because this place is dead we've all moved to Hero Universe it can be found in the Board Announcements you'll find a Urgent Announcement and Hero Universe is posted in yellow. So please come on over their. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

What do you like on your hotdog?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Center :: General Discussion-
Jump to: