Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers United

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Power Rangers United - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:44 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 101

"Will we be at Mack's by the time they find us" Ronny said to him.
Dusty looks at her "There is the entrance"
"Ok I see it what about you will you be right behind me so when we get off will you take the cuffs off" Ronny said to him as they headed to the entrance.
Syd and Jack are still at the restaraunt enjoying themselves she turns and sees Gruumm and smiles
"Jack if you had to guess who it is would you get mad if i know who it is" Sydney said
"I don't know, but I would like to know" said Jack
"Ok maybe he can come over and we can all talk" Sydney said
"Maybe, but be cautious" said Jack
"Ok we will be cautious" Sydney said looking at the table and calls him over
Gruumm just got his main course. he lookes to the waiter "I'm going to see what the nice lady would like ill be right back to eat." he gets up and walks over to Syd and Jack. "Hello having a nice dinner?" he looked human but sounded like his normal self but nicer.
"Hi, how are you doing? I'm Jack Landors, is there a reason why I think I know you. You sound familiar" said Jack

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 102

"You having a nice dinner you sure you don't want to sit with us you look like your having a good time" Sydney said
Gruumm smiles to Syd and to Jack. "Alright if your sure i'm not interupiting you." he says. the waiter sees him sit down and brings his things over to the table Syd and Jack were at. and then they get what they ordered. "I know who you are." he says to Jack.
"Ah ha, is that so" said Jack
Dusty "Don't worry just keep going"
Gruumm lost his appetite. he didn't touch the food. he looked to Jack."Yes I know you and Syd are rangers." he tells him. when he says rangers he sounded like himself. he couldn't hide the way he talked but his face. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea." he says to Syd. the waiter comes by and asked Gruumm if he need anything he mouths a box and my bill please. the waiter takes his food and boxes it up for him. "I'll let you two have a nice dinner." he tells Jack and Syd "It was nice seeing you again Sydney. he payed his bill and leaves a nice tip. he leaves the restaurant.
"I wonder why he left in a hurry Jack that was Gruumm he shapeshifted into a human i guess he got scared and left remember i said he was the one who got me dressed up" Sydney said
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:10 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 103

"Are you sure nothing's wrong" Ronny sai to him.
"That was Gruumm and we had him right here" said Jack
"Yes that was Gruumm and yes he was right here with us until he left Stacie said she gave him a heart which is good I just wonder why he left in such a hurry" Sydney said
"Probably cause he knows if he would have stayed we would have beaten him for all the wrong he has done. Heart or no heart, he is still Grumm" said Jack
Gruumm hears Jack he was still in the restaraunt even though what he said hurt. he still did something the old him wouldn't he looked to the waiter that was serving them. he gets the bill that they have and pays for their dinner. "If they don't have dessert the rest is your tip." he tells him. "Can you give this letter the the lady." he tells him. Letter says he says to Syd in his letter. continued saying in the letter. signs it yours truly Gruumm
John steps out behind him "And were do you think you two are going:" Â Â Dusty "I taught this was too easy"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:36 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 104

Syd reads the letter puts it away and looks at Jack "What do you want to do after we leave here by the way Gruumm payed for our dinner" Sydney said
"What do we do Dusty" Ronny said to him.
After talking to Gruumm I had teleported to the loft that was my main home now since I was the pink Jungle Fury ranger. I thought about what I had seen happen with Dusty. I knew RJ would want a report on what happened since he had been unable to meet up with the other rangers because the restaraunt had been extra busy. I sat in RJ's chair with my legs crossed, and closed my eyes, trying to meditate.
RJ came into the loft and he saw Stacie sitting in his chair with her eyes closed. She was the only one he didn't mind sitting in his chair. "Good your back," RJ said to Stacie. He went over and gave
Stacie a kiss and smiled. "I miss you when you go on those creator excursions of yours, but I know it had to have been important."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:45 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 105

Lily was done cleaning the kitchen she walks up to the loft sees RJ and Stacie and smiles at them
"You both seem to be hapy that your together don't mind me I'm just doing my hobby" Lily said as she tuned the radio on turns it down and starts to dance
"I don't know but I want to know what Grumm did and why he did and why he was here" said Jack
Dusty looks at Ronny, "Go run now" he attacks John and starts to fight him
"You could always ask him about it I can come with you" Sydney said
Gruumm gose back to his ship trund back to normal he puts his doggie bag away and lays on his bed. he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right then. he was hurt. He was trying so hard to change and is now afraid hat he will never be trusted. again. he falls asleep.
"What about you I can't leave you here" Ronny said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:34 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 106

Cadet Anistasia Drew was walking in the park. She looked exactly like her twin sister Sydney. The only thing that was different was the color she had on her uniform. That color was Rose. Though she looked like Syd, Anistasia wasn't like her twin other than two things, Pink
was her favorite color and she had a lot of stuffed aimals. Anistasia watched the animals in the park. She could name all the birds. Anistasia sat down on a bench. She was a gentle soul and believed there was good in everyone. Anistasia just wished she could find someone to love.
Dusty "Just go Ronny" he pushed John back and kicks him flipping backwards as he puts himself in front of Ronny "Thats a order"
Allen walked around to cool off from his jog and went into the loft to change his morpher still didn't work cause of his in balance of power he couldnt get himself foucs enough for some reason
"Like he's going to tell us Syd" said Jack
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:39 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 107

Gruumm changes back to human form and goes for along walk in the park he beams back down not to scare the animils he walks arournd he sees Anistaisa he walks over to her smils. "Hello you must Be Syd's twin sister." he says to Aninstaisa. "Its such a nice evening out. he says to her he was a talk man with red hair. red's eyes.
"I know he will when he sees me he always talks to me when I'm alone unless he's with my sister" Sydney said
"But when I was around he hardly talked and he left pretty fast Syd" said Jack
"I know but maybe he won't be afraid of you if he's with my sister then he can talk" Sydney said
Anistasia looks at Grumm. She knew who he was, but she wasn'tscared of him. "Yes I am. My name is Anistasia," Anistasia tells him. "It is nice out. That's one reason I wanted to get away from SPD
to enjoy the fresh air for a change."
I open my eyes and look as Lily and Allen come in the loft. I get up and whisper into RJ's ear. "RJ can we go somewhere private so we can talk alone?" I ask him. I knew RJ was the only one who knew my
true identy as the creator.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:01 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 108

"Ok but you better be behind me otherwise I'll be back for you" Ronny said to him.
Master Guin walks in and sees Allen.
"Hey having a problem with your morpher and do you need to tran I can help you" Master Guin said.
Grumm smiles to her. "Your right it is a lovley night." he touches Anistasia's hair. "Your hair is soft." he tells her. his hands were very clean. "I see your also a power ranger. how do the other treat
you?" he asked her. he sits but not to close.
"We can try Syd, but I'm just saying" said Jack
"I know let's go look for him" Sydney said
"If that's what you want Syd" said Jack
"Yeah plus I want you to meet my sister I can't wait for you to meet her" Sydney said
Lily is still dancing she sees Casey
"Come on and join me" Lily said
"Yes I'm the Rose SPD ranger," Anistasia said. "The otherstreat me well, though I wish I could find someone to love since all the other rangers seems to have coupled up," Anistasia sighed. "Do
you have anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 109

Gruumm smiles to Anistasia "Your lucky you have friends. It's hard for me to. my name is Gruumm. I am trying to make up for past mistakes. I wish that I could find somone to love also." he tells Anistasia.
Allen "And what makes you think you can help............" he looks up
and sees Master Guin, and is in shock casue he didn't know there was a beatuiful woman infront of him
Dusty "Go now, i can't keep this up" he kept fighting John, and was starting to lose the fight some
RJ sees the others come in. He hears Stacie. "Sure," RJ tells Stacie. "We'll be back in a little while," RJ tells the others. "Call
us if there's any trouble." RJ then leads Stacie out of the loft. He leads her to the woods where the training is done. Once there, RJ
kisses Stacie passionatly on the lips. "I've been dying to do that all day," RJ said. "Don't get me wrong, I like having the others live at the loft, but I want to be alone with my girlfriend sometime and that's hard when she's gone a lot and when other people are living at the loft
"I can tell you're sorry for what you've done," Anastasia said. "I believe everyone has good in them." Anistasia looked at Gruumm. She thought he was handsome in the form he was in. Anistasia bent over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I'll be your friend," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:44 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 110

"Yes I can help if you trust me" Master Guin said. "No I will help you then we will leave" Ronny said as she charged at John.
I smiled and put my arms around RJ's neck when he kissed me. "I know. I'm sorry I haven't been around like normal. The last time had to do with a person I was team mates with. I missed you the whole time." I kissed him back. "I'm back for good now. I love you, RJ," I said. "It is a little hard with everyone being at the loft if we ever want to make love," I admited. "You think we could just take a day off for us and go somewhere to do that?"
Casey comes over to where Lily is dancing. He sees RJ and Stacie leave. He smiles at Lily. "You're a much better dancer that I am," he tells Lily as he starts to dance.
"Thanks so much I have a idea why don't we go out to eat alone and on our first date cause I know Stacie and RJ want to be alone to do whatever they want to do" Lily said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:32 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 111

Gruumm smiles to Anistasia takes her hand kiss it then her cheek his lips were colder then a humans. "thank you and I would be glad to be your friend also." he says to her. "Your red ranger dosn't like me at all. he doesn't think I have changed." Gruumm says to her. "I saw him and Sydney eating luch and he made me feel so uncomfortable." he tells her.
"Spending some time with you alone would be great," Casey said to Lily. "You can pick the place if you'd like. I'm sure RJ and Stacie will be glad to have some time alone here too. When would you like to go?"
"We can either go to the movies or somewhere to eat we could go now and let RJ and Stacie have some time alone" Lily said
"Hmmm,"Casey said. He went and got a paper. "Well there's some good movies playing at the theater now. Why don't we go to the movies. Then if it's not too late we can get a bite to eat afterwards. That'd give us and them a couple of hours or more to be alone." He handed Lily the paper that the movies playing on it was listed on. "Which movie do you like?"
Lily looks at the paper and finds the perfect movie
"How about Dark Knight and sure we can get a bite later and we can stay out late as we want" Lily said
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:11 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 112

"No worries," RJ told Stacie. "I know you have creator things you have to do." RJ put his arms around Stacie's waist. "I love you too," RJ told her. "I never thought I'd find someone, but I'm glad I did and I'm glad it's you." RJ gave Stacie another kiss. "Let's go see if we can get the others to let us have the loft to ourselves for
a while." RJ lead Stacie back to the Loft then.
Allen "Why would you want to help me" he grabs two things, "i'm going to the woods to do some more training your welcome to join me if you want
Dusty grabs Ronny and takes off running with her "I said move
"That sounds good. I've been wanting to see that movie anyway," Casey told Lily. He sees RJ and Stacie come back in. "Lily and I are going to the movies and to get a bite to eat. We'll be gone a while," Casey told RJ and Stacie. Casey then took Lily's hand and lead her out of the loft.
"I haven't seen the movie either this is going to be my first time too" Lily said smiling
"Ok I would love to join you" Master Guin said. "Ok I was just trying to help should we call Mack or the others" Ronny said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:20 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 113

Casey leads Lily to the theater. He pays for their tickets. He then leads Lily inside the theater and looks for a seat. "How is this?" Casey said. He was at a row of seats a few rows from the back.
"These are really good seats" Lily said
Casey sits down and waits for Lily to sit down.
Lily sits down next to Casey and smiles
Allen leads her outside "Ok lets go he walks towards the woods, so why are you here"
Dusty "I know you are Ronny and i love you for it but first we need to get you out of here if they get you then they will have both of us try and get ahold of Mack
I smile when I get back to the loft and see the others leaving. "Let's go to our room," I tell RJ. I pull RJ to our room. Once there I kiss him. "I want you," I whisper in his ear. Then I pull RJ onto the bed still kissing him.
RJ smiled when Stacie took him up to their room. He smiled again when she said she wanted him. When Stacie pulled him onto the bed, RJ started taking her clothes off. He took his jacket off. "I've wanted you since I first saw you 6 years ago," RJ tells Stacie. He kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:41 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 114

"And you just got around to telling me a few months ago," I said talking RJ's clothes off. I hit RJ in his stomach playfully. "Men!" I laughed. I pulled RJ on top of me when we were both naked.
"Well I live in the woods and come out when people show up" Master Guinn said.
"Ok I'll try if I can't I can get a hold of Rose" Ronny said to him.
I call Mack and Rose.
"Mack, Rose it's Ronny meet us at the end of the woods" Ronny said to them.
RJ laughed when Stacie hit him. "Hey I wasn't sure you felt the same way about me that I did about you," RJ told her. He kissed her on her neck and then on her lips. Then he entered Stacie. He knew Stacie hadn't made love in a while so he was gentle with her. He noticed she was a little tight. Even though RJ was a virgin, he still knew how to make love. "How does this feel?" RJ asked Stacie.
I felt RJ inside of me. I knew he was being gentle because I had told him that I hadn't made love in a while. I moned a bit. "It feels good," I told RJ. I started moving up and down. "Does this feel good?" I asked RJ.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:17 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 115

The lights go off and the movie starts. Casey puts his arm around Lily and sits back to watch the movie.
"This is going to be a great movie" Lily said smiling and snuggled Casey
RJ smiled when Stacie moaned. "Yes that feels very good," RJ told Stacie when she started moving up and down. RJ felt himself cum a little while later. He kissed Stacie again. "You're wonderful at making love," he told Stacie.
I felt myself Cum right after RJ did. I could feel that I was wet down there. "You're not half bad at making love yourself," I told RJ smiling. I kissed him. "I love you."
"You got it Ronny, I'm on my way" said Mack as he made his way to the woods
RJ felt Stacie cum. He got off of Stacie and layed on the other side of the bed. He looked over at Stacie. Then he kissed her."I love you too," he said. "Wow I can't believe I just made love to a goddess."
Allen looked at her, it must get lonely sometimes," he had stopped right infront of her and could almost kiss her, looks into her eyes
Dusty "Were almost out" John chases behind them
Rose teleports to the woods and stands next to Mack
"Did Ronny tell you why she wanted us to come here" Rose said
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:25 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 116

"Not at all Rose but I guess we will find out soon" said Mack
"Yeah I'm just worried about her we haven't seen her since she went to Find Dusty" Rose said
"It does but I keep training to stay busy what about you" Master Guin said to him as she kissed him
"How much further Dusty" Ronny said to him.
"Ok Mack were almost there when we get there can you and Rose cover us" Ronny said to him into her morpher.
"Sure we can. Is there something we should know" said Mack
Allen was shocked and put her up against a tree and kisses her "Wow, you know your beautiful" Dusty kept running he then stops and looks at John and throws two cards and makes tangas and chillers appear to fight the others but they turned on him and caught him
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:26 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 117

"Yes I know I'm beautiful but your the only person who said that" Master Guin said to him as she kissed him back.
"Yes when I first came to find him John had me strip so he can search me then Dusty came and let me go and then we started to run but the tangas and stuff turned on him and I have to help him we'll be there soon" Ronny said to him.
"Dusty are you ok do you need help" Ronny said to him as she ran to help him
Allen kisses her back and holds her close to him "Well we will have to change that then" he smiles at her and kisses her down her neck some more
Dusty "Get to the others come back with help" he kicks two of the tangas away and stars to fight them
"Wow you are a great kisser" Master Guin said to him.
"Mack, Rose can you guys teleport to where I am we need to help Dusty" Ronny siad to them.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 118

"Sure, on the way Ronnie" said Mack as he teleported
"Thanks guys when you get here just go through the portal I'm going to help Dusty" Ronny said to him as she morphed and charged at John.
Rose teleports and stands next to Mack
"Do you see the portal anywhere" Rose said
Allen "So are you" he smiles and looks at her, "Your very beautiful"
Dusty kicks two tangas away, and then gets hit by John and sends him back
"Thank you so what would you like to do" Master Guin said to him.
"Dusty are you ok are you hurt, I left a portal for Mack & Rose" Ronny
said as she grabbed her weapon and blasted John and watched him go down.
Allen looks at her "What would you like to do" he smiles at her as he started to relax and focus himself his anger started to disappear
Dusty trys to move slowly and gets up he looks at John and the tangas "I hope the others get here soon i can hardly fight"
"There Rose you see it, lets Morph and then go through. OVERDRIVE, ACCELORATE"!
Then Mack went through the portal
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 119

"Right behind you OVERDRIVE, ACCELORATE" Rose said going through the portal and stands next to Mack
"Do you see Ronny" Rose said
"Well we can sit and talk or we can you know" Master Guin said to him.
"Dusty the portal is open they'll be here soon and I can help" Ronny said as she balsted John ann the tangas.
"Mack, Rose just follow my voice please hurry" Ronny said to them.
Allen looks at her "Well i like the second opinion" he kisses her
Dusty looks at Ronny "I'm getting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," he falls to his knees as the device starts to shock him
As Mack and Rose went through the portal, Mack heard Ronny and said, "Rose she's over there and being attacked, lets go".
"Ok I also know Dusty is going to need help to we have to get there fast" Rose said
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:40 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 120

"So do I allen" Master Guin said to him.
"Guys fight the tangas and John I have to help Dusty" Ronny said to them.
I get to Dusty and kneel next to him.
"Dusty can you move your body" Ronny said to him as she held him
Dusty "Yeah, this machines fighting me we have to get back to overdrive before it turns me back evil we have to try an get it off
Allen kisses down her neck and slowly rubs his hands down her body
"Ok I can try and get it off you and then we can all head back" Ronny said as she blasted the machine.
"How do you feel Dusty" Ronny said as she helped him up.
Dusty feels the pain when she shoots it "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" he holds his arm in pain
Allen smiles at her and looks at the lake "I got a idea" he runs towards the lake and takes off all his clothes and jumps into the water naked
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 121

"Come on Rose, we need to help" said Mack
"Ok I have an idea you know my power is invisibility I can make us invisible and we will be there faster just hold on to me tight" Rose said
"I'm sorry did I hurt you in the process" Ronny said as she bandaged his arm and kissed him.
"We can do that I'll be right there" Master Guin said as she ran and took off her clothes and jumped in.
Allen went under the water and came up right infront of her and kisses her
Dusty "i'll be ok" he looks at her "we have to get back to overdrive headquaters
"Ok Rose, I'm ready" said Mack as he held onto Rose
Rose and Mack turn invisible and reappear next to Dusty and Ronny
"Are you both ok" Rose said
Master Guin kisses him back. "I'm glad I didn't hurt you Dusty" Ronny said kissing him. "Yes we are we have to get back to your house Mack" Ronny said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 122

"Ok, that's no problem but we need to get Dusty through the portal" said Mack
"How close to the portal are we cause I can turn all of us invisible and get closer" Rose said
"You did just make love to a goddess," I told RJ. I turned on my side and kissed RJ. I layed my head on RJ's sholder. "What do you want to do now?" I asked him.
Allen kisses her back and lays her on the beach and as climbs on top of her and keeps kissing her "I want you right here and now" he slides his clit into her and starts to pound it in
Dusty looks at Ronny Mack and Rose "Thank you " he looks at all of them and closes his eyes as he was getting worse
John "Rangers i offer you a bargining chip i give you Dusty you give me the machine, i have the key for it and will gladly take it off before it kills him
"Rose go for it. We need to get through unharmed" said Mack
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:13 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 123

"Allen please I want you to go faster" Master Guin said to him.
"Dusty do you need think he'll take you if he gets the machine off you" Ronny said to him.
"I don't think I trust you, will you promise to take the machine and not Dusty and will you keep that promise and if you try to take him
after the machine is off I will hunt you down" Ronny said to John angrily.
"I can try but I don't know if everyone is ready to leave" Rose said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers United
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5