Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers United

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Power Rangers United - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:27 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 26

Wes looks to Jen "It looks like we may need them yes call them." he says to Jen.
Trip had heard the message from Dusty and had tried to find the others. When he didn't he desided to go without themso he used the cordinates that Dusty had given him. He appeared in the Operation Overdrive HQ. He then looked around and saw Jen and Wes. He went over to them. "What's going on guys?" he asked. "Sorry I'm late."
Then Mack walked over to Trip, Jen and Wes and said,"A lot has happened. Hey guys. Welcome to Operation Overdrive Headquarters".
Wes looks to Jen "Why don't you explain it to him." he says smiling to Jen.
Andrew Hartford walks into the room. "Hello everyone," he says.
"Who's this guy" said Connor
"That's my dad, Andrew Hartford. He's a genious" said Mack
"Well Trip there's a wizard who is trying to destroy the world and everyone us waiting for the attack" Jen said to him.
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 27

Xander looks over to see Dr Hartford walk in nods his head to him. "Nice to meet you Doctor." Xander says to him.
Maddy looks over sees Dr Hartford walk in she nods her head to him also.
Bridge looks over sees Dr Hartford walk in nods his head to him. "Hello doctor." he says
Sky looks over as Dr Hartford walks in nods his head to him. "Nice to meet you doctor Hartford." he says.
Dusty stands on the cliff "Well rangers since you won't come to me i'll make you show" he pulls five card oput of his holster on his wrist and throws them" Rhinox, Tengas appear" he shoots the cards as they appear
Sky looks over to the screen. "Looks like Dusty has brought some of others into this if we don't do something throws things will hurt someone." he says to the others.
Bridge looks over and sees what Sky is talking about and looks over to Jack and Cruger. "I do whatever you say Sir" he says to Cruger.
Xander looks also he sees what just happned he also hears Sky "Nick we might what to do something That dosn't look good." he says honestly.
Maddy looks from the screen to Nick and Udonna. "Ready when you all are. it looks like we need to get there before Dusty hurts somone or even himself." says Maddy.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 28

Udonna said a teleportation spell and she and all the Mystic Force rangers were teleported to where Dusty was. "We're here to stop you," Udonna told Dusty.
Xander looks over to Dusty after Udanna telpoerts them. "You heard her." he say stepping next to Udonna on one side. He is ready for anything.
Maddy looks over to Dusty after being telported She's next to Nick. "Yes you heard her." she stands ready for anything
Dusty "Well if it isn't the Mystic Force ohhh im so scared" he walks around "Oh wait thats right i can still take yall" he notices V wasn't with them and knew he could stop them
V arrives and faces Dusty.
"What did I miss" V said to Xander.
Ronny and the others get there as well as the S.P.D. rangers and Time force rangers.
Dusty sees V and then Ronny "Ronny" he looks at her Rhinox and tangas stand behind Dusty
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:39 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 29

Sky looks over to Dusty and the others.
Bridge looks to Dusty and the mostors that are with him. he thinks *this is going to be interesting*
Xander looks to V "We just got hear" he says smiling to her.
"What do you want Dusty are you going to fight or just stay there" Ronny said to him.
"Do you think you can beat all of us" V said to him.
Something in Dusty was stoppiong him from hurting Ronny" Ronny" he looks at her as he powered down Wizard "Dang it John go and get down there, we can't lose him , hes the key
John shows up "What are you doing , destroy them" Dusty snaps out of it and looks at the rangers "Alright Rhinox Tangas you attack them i got the yellow ranger" he jumps over landing near Ronny while the monster John and Tangas attacks the others
"Like everyone said, We are here to help" said Nick
Then Jack looked at Crueger and said,"Yes, sir. We are here to help".
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:41 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 30

Then Jack looks to Sky and Bridge and said,"This doesn't look good"
"Leave her alone" said Mack
Sky looks to Dusty and all the mostors. he didn't like this he looks to Jack "Ready when you are Jack." he says.
Bridge looks from Jack and sky to Dusty and his mostors "I'm ready aslo Jack. he has his hand on his morpher just in case he needed it.
Xander looks to Nick "Ready when you are mate." he says to him.
Maddy looks to V then to Nick "I'm ready when you say the word Nick.
Wes looks to Dusty then go Jen and trip "looks like were going to have our hands full should we morph?" he asks Jen.
"Ok guys, lets do it. SPD EMERGENCY! SPD RED" said Jack
"Ready, MAGICAL SOURCE, MYSTIC FORCE! AS HOT AS THE PHEONIX, RED MYSTIC RANGER" said Nick
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:43 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 31

"SPD emergency SPD yellow" Z said as she morphed.
"Yeah let's get him Wes" Jen said as she charged at the monster.
"Let's go Maddy Magical Source Mystic Force" V said as she morphed.
"It's ok Mack I can fight him Overdrive Accelerate" Ronny said as she morphed.
Udonna nodded and took out her wand. "Magical Source, Mystic Force!" Udonna said and morphed into the White Mystic ranger. "Flurry of Snow, White Mystic ranger!"
Cam,Charlotte and Tori used their ninja speed and made it to the place where Dusty and the other rangers were in no time.
"Ninja Storm,Ranger Form, Ha!" Tori said and morphed into the blue Ninja Storm ranger.
"Ninja Storm,Ranger Form, Ha!" Charlotte said and morphed into the pink Ninja Storm ranger.
"Samurai Storm, Ranger Form, Ha!" Cam said and he morphed into the green samurai ranger.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:47 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 32

Dusty stands infront of Ronny "Alright you and me " he goes to hit her with his sword but stops and doesn't hit her "Ronny"
John and the monster and tangas attack the others
Sky looks to Bridge "Ready SPD Emergency! Blue" Sky says morping into the Blue ranger.
Bridge nods is head to Sky and Jack "Ready SPD Emergency! Green." he says morphing in to the green ranger. Bridge sees John and the others attack he ducks not to get hit.
Sky defends him self from the attack.
Seeing Udonna morph, Chip takes out his Mystic Morpher and says, "Magical Source, Mystic Force!" and morphs into the yellow Mystic ranger. "Fast as Lightining, Yellow Mystic ranger!" he said after he had morphed. "Magi Staff, Crossbow mode!" Chip said and his Magi Staff changed to a crossbow. Chip then shot beams from it at the Tangas.
Maddy watches the others Morph takes out her morpher "Magical Source Mystic Force! Blue like the sea Blue mystic ranger." Maddie uses her water staff to on some of the Tangas.
Xander "Magical Sorce Mystic Force!" before he could finishes he was hit from behind he roles and gets back up. and kicks at the tangas.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 33

"Ok Ronny. Overdrive, Accelerate" said Mack
Then Mack went to go help Ronny
Then Nick took out his wand and went after the tengas
"Let's do this Mack" Ronny said charging Dusty.
V morphs and help Xander fight tangas.
"Xander do you need help" V said as she went to help fight tangas with her wand.
"Sky are you ready to fight this monster" Z said to him.
"Wes can you help me fight this monster" Jen said to him.
Xander looks up to V "Yes thanks V" he says geting to his feet. "These things like to sneak up behind you look out." he wonders the others." he fights alongside V.
Sky "Ready Z" he says looking at the monstor attacking he stands
in front of Z and puts his force shield up knocking t he monster backwards. "my goodness there alot of these things." he says to Z.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:53 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 34

"Your welcome xander I think there over there fighting" V said to him.
"Thanks Sky and yes there are alot of them, how bout we each attack from a side and then the back" Z said to him.
Dusty couldn't make himself hit ronny, he holds the
sword up but doesn't hit her "R...oo....n...nny his mind starts to try to remember
Xander nods his head and figths along side Vida.
Sky nods his head. "You got it Z." he says "Show them what you got." he winks to Z knowing or hoping she knows he means for her to duplacate her self.
Maddy after hitting some of the monsters with her water she is attacked from behind. "Ack!" she says flying she lands but doesn't get up right away.
"Right Ronny" said Mack as he runs next to Ronny towards Dusty
"Why don't we comnine our blasts Xander" V said to him.
"Ok let's get them Sky" Z said duplicating herself.
"Mack why won't he fight me" Ronnie said to him.
"Dusty what's wrong why won't you fight me" Ronny said.
"Wes why don't you come from the back while I come from the side" Jen said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 35

Xander "Good idea "he says to her pulling out his weapon he says Vine power." and vines from the earth go towards the monsters. "Your trun V." he says to her.
Then Nick showed up with V and Xander and said,"Mind if i help with this combo"?
"I don't know Ronnie but we have to be careful and not hurt Dusty. We promised Dr. O" said Mack
Then Mack looked at Dusty and said,"Why don't you just give up and come back to our side Dusty".
Xander nods his head "That would be a good idea." he says to Nick "Were is Maddy I thought she was fighting with you?" he asks Nick.
"Yeah she should be here. Maddy, come in. Xander and V needs our help" said Nick
Maddy was down. she can hear Nick but she had her hands full.
Xander ducks to miss from being hit him self. "Man there alot of these things." he says. he sees Maddy "Nick Maddie she is behind you to the left. those things have her pinned down." Xander trys to use his wand but is attacked he kicks the guy away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:01 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 36

Then Nick tunrs around to see Maddy and says,"Maddy, I'm on my way".
Just then Nick is hit too but gets back up and tries to make his way over
Maddy moves her hand she was out cold but was starting to come around still a little groggy. "Oh boy these things can hit hard." she says softly.
Dusty powers down "i ..i......kill.....me..." he looks at Ronny
John "Dang it tangas get them" tangas run at them
Rhinox runs towards the rangers and starts to hit whoever wuz in his way
Then Nick gets to Maddy and says,"Are you ok"?
Maddy hears Nick but she was out cold she demoprs infront of him.
Sky looks to Z I'm ready when you are." he tells her. he uses his force field to stop from getting attacked. "Sorry didn't mean to do that without telling you didn't think you wanted to be hit." he tells Z.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:04 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 37

"It's ok Sky you didn't mean it let's get these bird brains" Z said to him.
"Yes don't you want to kill me or me to kill you" Ronny said to him.
Dusty "your....the......key....kill.....me...be..fore...its...to...late"
Sky smiles to Z "your right" he says "lets get them." he says. "Aren't very bright are they" he says winking to Z.
"Ronnie we can't kill him" said Mack
Then Nick contacted Xander, Chip and V and said,"Guys, Maddy demorphed and is hurt pretty bad"
After Nick demorphed and help Maddy in his arms
Xander looks to V he knew she would be worried about her sister. "On our way Nick." he says he swings his wand to help them get to where Nick and Maddy are at. "Vine Power" he says naling the bird things again. "Lets check on your sister" he says to V he runs to ware Nick is. "Are you alright you got nailed back there also?" he asks Nick as he gets next to him.
Maddy's head lays on to Nick's shoulder after he picks her up. shewas breathing she looked more like she was asleep then anyting.
"Yeah Xander I am fine but I got a little cheap shot on me" said Nick
Xander nods his head."understand. do you what me to get Udonna?" he asksed Nick.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:08 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 38

Tommy makes it to where Dusty is. "Dusty it's Tommy, don't do this," he tells Dusty.
Udonna sees Madison. She goes over to her. "Madison, Madison," Udonna spoke Madison's name.
Alyssa Kira Rose and Syd arrive and walk over to everyone
"Are you all ok" Kira said
Sky sees Syd smiles under his helmit he looks around he sees Jack
Cruger and he knew Z was standing next to him. "Hey Syd" he says "watch out throws bird things are a pain." he says to warn her. "Hello guys" he says to Alyssa Kira and Rose. "I'm fine a little aggravated but fine." he says to Kira. he looks to Syd "Have you seen Bridge he was here when the fighting started." he asked her. Bridge gets up after being knocked on his behind. he sees Syd and the other ladys he makes his way to them. "Ok we need to watch our backs too." he says rubing his side.
Maddy hears Udonna but doesn't say anything. she has a nasty scrape
on her forehad. from the landing she took. she was still breathing. she starts to groan a little.
"Hey Bridge how are you feeling" Sydney said
"We have to destroy these bird things" Kira said
"let's do this guys" Rose said
"We all should attack at the sametime" Rose said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:11 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 39

Bridge smiles to Syd "I'm alright now just sore." just as he said that he sees Rhinox. "Ok how did he get out?" he says noding his head to Rhinox. Sky looks over "Oh just great like the brids were not enough." Sky looks to the others. He stands infront of the group right as the Tangas attacked again he puts up his sheild. "Ok I'm getting tired of reflceting these things." he says.
"Your not the only ones who are tired of these evil things" Sydney said
Sky nods his head. "I can understand that. just its starting to give me a headache." he says honestly to Syd everytime he uses his forcefields he feels the full blast of whatever hits it. but not many of them know that.
"What do you mean by kill you before it's to late I won't kill you I know your still good inside" Ronny said.
"Why don't we use my duplicates to fight these while we help the others" Z said to him.
"Dusty, You've gone mad" said Mack
Dusty walks up to her "Don't forget your the key to get me back" he kisses her and then all of them disappear leaveing the rangers by themselves
You're right Kira, we need more power" said Connor
"What was that all about" said Connor
"Where did they all go" asked Mack?
"Udonna they all disappeared" said Nick

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:14 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 40

Xander blinks "Looks like they all left." he says to The other Mystic rangers."Power down." he demorphs. he looks to Nick and Udonna "I hope Maddy will be alright." he says to them.
Maddy's head was still on Nick's shoulder. she lays there breathing.
Sky looks to Z "next time we will they just all left." he says to them "Power Down." Sky demorphs he rubs his temples.
Bridge "We're glad we didn't have to deal with Rhinox again. he was a pain the first time around." he says to Syd. "Power down." he demorps.
"Power down" said Jack as he joins the others
"I hope she's ok too" said Nick
Syd looks at Bridge
"Power down" Sydney said
Alyssa Rose and Kira all power down
"Power Down," Udonna said and demorphed. She looked at Nick. "We need to get Madison somewhere safe," Udonna said.
"Power down" said Connor as he joins Kira
Then Nick looked at Udonna and the others and said,"Why not back to the lair"
Xander "sounds like a good Idea to me" he says to Nick looking to
Maddy "I haven't seen her that still since she was stone." he says.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:26 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 41

"Yeah I know and that there was all of my fault that that one had to happen to Maddy" said Nick
"Nick what happened is she ok" V said as she went over to her sister.
"I don't know V. I saw her demorph and go to the ground" said Nick
Xander "I know I remember sorry wrong thing to say sorry." he says to him.
"Its ok Xander. Right now we need to figure out what happened and how to get Maddy back" said Nick
Xander nods his head. "Last I saw she used her water staff on some of these bird things. then V and I started figthing them were you found us at. I never saw her go down I don't know if one of them hit her or what happend." he says to Nick.
Maddy grounds a littel but doesn't wake up.
Udonna says a spell and teleports all the Mystic Force rangers, including Madison back to the Operation Overdrive HQ.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 42

"Where are we now" asked Nick?
"Hey guys, you are at our headquarters, I'm Mack, the Red Overdrive Ranger and these are my friends" said Mack walking over to shake Nick's hand
Xander blinks looks around sees there not outside anymore. he sees Mack "Hello mate." he says to Mack. he steps next to Udonna. "I sure do hope Maddy will be alright." he says to her.
Maddy is still in Nick's arms.
"Hey Mack I see we have some new friends which is good" Rose said
Xander nods his head to Rose "Hello." he says to her. he looks from Mack to Rose to Maddy "Do you have a place were Nick can put Maddy down at?" he asks them. he knew Nick didn't mind holding her.
Maddy moves her hand on Nick's shoulder. shes trying to come out of whatever she is in. but can't.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:33 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 43

I blush after he kisses me and turn to Mack.
"Mack what did he mean I'm the key to get him back" Ronny said to him.
Computer comes on back at the Overdrive place , a computer imige of Dusty "Rangers maybe i can help, that is if you want to know"
"I don't know" said Mack
Then Mack turned to the computer and said,"Yes we are curious on why Dusty said that to Ronny"
"I also want to know why he said that to Ronny maybe he likes her" Rose said
Computer "Well when Dusty first got here, he fell in love with Ronny, cause she was his equal in every way, she was the first one to help him forget about his past and become close to his friends now, she is the key, he was always scared to say how he felt cause he
thinks she likes Ty
"Ok what key to him am I and I like Dusty doesn't he realize" Ronny said to the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:42 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 44

Computer "Ok i'll explain, the wizard never felt love, but before he was caputerd he fell for a lady who betrayed him and made him evil and then he was caputerd, so the spell thats over the rangers is kinda like a love spell except its makes him evil only love can break it, he won't hurt you , as you can tell , but if i know the wizard like i'm programed to, he's going to try and put a stronger spell on him now, but you have to help him fight it, if you can then he can save the others
"Ok I just hope that I can do it" Ronny said.
Computer "Trust in your heart, it's the only way, no matter what don't give up, he did leave a message for you if you want to hear it"
"Ronny, we all know you can do it. We are all by your side on this one" said Mack
"Thanks Mack, thanks everyone, what is the message please" Ronny said.
Computer plays "Ronny if your hearing and seeing this then it's happened, i've become evil, and as you found out your the key, if something happens you and the others cannot save me you will have to throw me into the abyss of evil, i'm glad i got a chance to get
to know you, i wish i got the nerve to date you, cause you are everything i wanted in a woman, please forgive me
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:46 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 45

"But we can't do that. Dr. O wants Dusty alive" said Mack
"Yeah but what are we going to do we can't hurt him" Rose said
"I think I can get him to come with us" Ronny said
Computer comes back online "Rangers you should know his 3 zords are online, and are with him"
"Well that's not good guys. How are we going to fight against that" asked Mack?
"I don't know we never had to fight 3 zords before" Rose said
"Well maybe we can figure something out with these zords" Ronny said.
Computer "it's more than that, don't forget the two ninja zords and the 5 wild force
"So we do have some help against them. but is it enough to work" said Mack
Computer "Well rangers Dusty thought of a back up plan, do yall want it"
"Yes we need something to do so that we don't harm Dusty. What do you all think" said Mack
"I think thats a good idea" Rose said
"Yeah what did he think of computer" Ronny said.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:50 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 46

Computer "His zords and the other rangers zords will need to be fought by your zord but overdrive zords won't be enough, he went ahead and had all the old zords rebuilt, even the bio zords, and as far as SPD , he took his technology from you and time force and
convinced time force to give him the technology and built a time stream, so all of you will have your zords, the big red button is to atviate the time stream to call for your zords, now the one problem is the delta force command base, he fixed a way to bring it from the future to the past but it willl have to be done as the first transaction
Xander looks to Udonna "Udonna if they need other zords without Maddy we aren't going to be much help" he says softly to her.
Maddy head was still on Nick's shoulder.
"Even without Maddy, we need to do something. I want her to fight as much as you do but we need to do something" said Nick
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:54 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 47

Xander "Your right Nick just needs to find somewhere safe for Maddy to be while were figiting you can't fight like that." he reminds Nick. he looks over to Mack. "Do you know were Maddy can stay while were geting Dusty back?" he asks Mack.
Sky looks over to Jack and Cruger "What do you want to do should we use swat or delta zords to help them?" asks sky. Bridge whates to hear what they say he new they need to do something.
"Maybe we can have her stay with Mr. Hartford what do you think Mack" Ronny said to him.
"Yeah commander could we use them" Z said.
"Udonna maybe if it's ok with Mack we can have Maddy say with Mr. Hartford" V said.
"That would be good," Udonna said. She looks at Mack. "Could Madison here stay with your father while we take on Dusty?" Udonna asks.
"Maddy can stay here if you need her to be, my dad and Spencer can watch over her as we are out there" said Mack
"Thanks Mack" said Nick as he extended his hand and shook Mack's
"I would say we use SWAT or both if we could" said Jack
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:58 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 48

Xander nods his head thinks at least she'll be looked after.
Sky "We have done that before. Some of us were in the swat flyers the others were in the delta magazord. It's up to you who you want were Jack." Sky says to him.
Syd looks at Jack
"How many of us are going to use the swat flyers and the delta megazord" Sydney said
"Alright, Bridge, Syd, and Z, you guys use the Delta Megazord. Sky and I will use the S.W.A.T. Megazord" said Jack Sky "Sounds good to me." he says to Jack. Bridge "Alright Jack when your ready we will be." he says to Jack.
Andros, Zhane, Ashley & Karone all arrived at Operation Overdrive HQ. They walked inside & saw there were a lot of rangers already there. They looked around to see if any of the other Space or Lost Galaxy rangers were there. They spotted Kendrix & walked over to her. "We had problems hearing the message & co-ordinates. I guess the distance from here to KO-35 caused some interference in hearing the message & co-ordinates" Karone said, hugging Kendrix. "Leo went back to Mirinoi to get his & my Quasar Sabers &
Transmorphers. We left them there assuming we wouldn't get called into action. He's going to see if any of the others are still there & get them to come with him" Karone said, smiling at her friend. "What's the situation" Andros asked Kendrix. "The Astro Megaship Mark II is here if it's needed" Andros said.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:00 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 49

Leo went and got his and Karone's Quasar sabers and the Transmorphers. Mike had gone with him. When they had the transmorphers and Quasar sabers Leo and Mike saw the message from Dusty and used the cordinates. They arrived at Operation Overdrive headquarters. Leo walked up to Karone and gave her her Transmorpher and Quasar Saber. "Here you go," he said. Leo then saw the others. "What's going on?" he too asked Kendrix and the others.
Mike stood next to Kendrix. "We couldn't find the others, but left them messages to meet us, he said.
Once Kai Chen, the blue Galaxy ranger had gotten the message from Mike and Leo he got his Quasar Saber and used the coridinates he had heard from Dusty and he ended up at the Operation Overdrive HQ as well. When he saw the other Galaxy rangers he went over to
them. "What's going on?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:02 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 50

Damon Henderson, green galaxy ranger hadn't gotten the message from Dusty on his Transmorpher until he had finished fixing something on Mirinoi. Once he did he used the coridinates and ended up at the Operation Overdrive HQ as well. He found the rest of the Galaxy rangers and went over to them, "What's going on?" he asked.
Kendrix smiled when she saw the rest of her team. "Dusty has been turned evil by a wizard," Kendrix told her team. " According to the computer Dusty has zords so it looks like we will have to use our Zords to fight him."
"Ok that sounds good to me just tell us when your ready" Sydney said
"When do you all think we should get put there" Z said to them.
"Guys why don't I go and see if Dusty shows up and then I'll call you and let you know" Ronny said to Mack and the others.
"Alright rangers, are you all ready. Let's do this. SPD EMERGENCY! SPD RED!" said Jack
"I'm ready SPD EMERGENCY! SPD PINK!" Sydney said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers United
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next