Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers United

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Power Rangers United Empty
PostSubject: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:01 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 1

Stacie got out of class and walk to the Cyberspace Cafe. Shehad a pink backpack and her shoulder and was a carring pink pocketbook in her hand. Her fife was in her backpack. She sat down on the couch and pulled out her Paleontology text book. When she did she looked at her morpher on her arm with the pink Dino Gem on it. Her mind went back to when she had first found the Dino gem and when she had first met Tommy. Stacie smiled when she thought of the man that had become her boyfriend. Yes he was older than her, but she liked it that way. She was meeting Tommy here.
Then Connor walked in with a Red Bag, Red Shirt and walked over to the bar to order a soda. "Soda, please Hayley" said Connor
Turtle cove
John walks around annimerium with his zords near him "its pretty quite here " he then feels the wind and he looks around
Blue Bay Harbor
Near the wind ninja academy Kyle and Derrick ninja streaking through the trees trainning they end up on the beach fighting each other trainning
Overdrive Headquaters
Dusty works on some work while staying there, since Dr Hartford told him he could stay as long as he wanted to" he does some repairs on his three zords some workers dig out a cavern with doors on it as they blow the doors the whole earth shakes as a evil wuz released wizard"Finally the time has arrived, im free" he makes the whole earth shake for about 10 mins
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:02 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 2

In the near Future
Sam walked out of his room. He was in his ranger form at the moment finding that people reacted better when he was. He looked around the hallway seeing a few cadets walk by as he did so. He started to walk once more heading to Kat's lab. He knew that he would find her there or in the command center. Kat always seemed to be working on something new. Which was something that Sam found relaxing in some ways. He knew that whatever Kat made would always help them in a battle. He stopped thinking about this as he turned left down the hallway. He blinked a moment and saw that he was outside of Kat's lab. It had not felt that short of a walk though Sam had been deep in thought so the time had seemed to pass faster then it would have normally. Sam walked
closer to the door causing it to open. He walked into the room and looked around. Not seeing Kat right as he walked in. He knew that she could be working on something in the side lab so he would not see her by just walking in the room.
Kira walks in Hayley's Cafe sees Connor and walks over
"Hey Connor how are you" Kira said
Tommy had had his last class so he took his briefcase and put the papers in it that he needed to grade tonight. He then got in his Jeep and drove to the Cyberspace Cafe where he was meeting his girlfriend Stacie at. He meet Ethan comming into the Cyberspace cafe too. Tommy waved to Kira and Conner when he saw them. He noticed Ethan go right to a computer. Then he saw Stacie sitting on the couch with her back to him. He went over to her and put his hands over her eyes while he was still behind her. "Guess who?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:11 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 3

At SPD HQ Sky Tate and Bridge Carson walk in to the command center. they don't see alot of people on duty. "Looks like Kat is in her Lab." says Sky as he walks over to one of the computers. Bridge " Yes it does." Bridge walks over to another computer they are getting ready to monitor NewTeck City. In Briarwood Xander Bly was at work at the Rock Podium. he looks around there wasn't may customers today he tries to get some other work done along with his other co-works.
"Hmmm lets see," Stacie said smiling when she felt Tommy's hands around her eyes and heard his voice. "Would that be my strikingly handsome boyfriend?"
Blue Bay Harbor
Tori and Charlotte arrive at the beach in Tori's veheical. Tori parks and takes her surfboard out of the back of the veheical. She has on her surfing gear. Charlotte has on a pink one piece swinsuit. She take out a large pink beach towel and a pink beach bag from the vehicle. Tori stops with her surfboard where Charlotte is and then the two friends and Ninja Storm Rangers walk to the beach. Charlotte spreads her lage pink beach towel out on the sand and sits down on it placing her pink beach bag near her. Tori goes into the water and gets on her surfboard and paddles out. Tori is then soon standing up on the surfboard and riding the waves. Charlotte watches her best friend surfing and claps. "Go Tori!" she says.
At Ninja Ops, Cam is at his computer watching for any signs of trouble. He tried to not think about Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:14 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 4

Tommy smiles when Stacie says that and takes her hands from her eyes. He then comes and sits down next to Stacie and gives her a kiss on her cheek. He then sees that she has her Paleontology text book in her hands. "Still taking that class I see," Tommy remarks.
Z sees Sky and Bridge and walks over to them.
"Hey guys what are you doing" Z said to them.
Vida walks over to Xander and asks if he needs help.
"Xander do you need help" Vida said to him.
Ronny is racing and she hopes to win the race and waves to her friends.
Jen is flipping when she falls.
Dusty looks at the screen as the alarm sounded "What the heck" he sees whats going on "Oh no this isn't good i haven't heard about him in a long time" he stands up as he pushes a button as the wall turns reavlling some equiment Derrick and Kyle kept trainning till they felt the world shake, Derrick "Hey Cam it's Derrick do you haveanythinng on your scansJohn stopped as he felt the wind blow "Somethings wrong, evil is back"
Cam hears Derrick. "I am Derrick," Cam said as his scans picked up the Earthquake. "My scans are picking up an Earthquake." On the beach of Blue Bay Harbor Charlotte feels the Earthquake as she is laying down, sunning herself. She calls Cam on her morpher. "Cam did you feel the Earthquake?" she asks. "I just picked it up on my scans," Cam tells her.Charlotte looks concerned as she sits up and looks at Tori surfing.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:20 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 5

Bridge and Sky look over when they hear Z's voice.
Sky "not much we just got hear." he tells her. "checking the city for anything odd." says Sky. Bridge "So far nothing yet." he says.
Xander looks up and over to Vida "Im just puting these new cd's up if you want to help that would be great." he says smiling to Vida.
"Yep," Stacie tells Tommy. "I've got a test on it comming up in the class soon too." Stacie then felt the Earthquake. "Tommy, did you just feel that? I think it was an earthquake."
Tommy looks at Stacie when she asks about if he felt the Earthquake. "Yes I did feel that and I do think it was an Earthquake." He gets up and goes to Ethan. "Ethan did you just feel
what I believe was an Earthquake?" Ethan turns from the computer and looks at Tommy. "I sure did Dr. O," he answered. Tommy then goes to where Kira and Conner are. "Kira, Conner, did you two just feel that Earthquake?" he asks them.
Dusty looks at the devices he starts to hook up all his old morphers and commicators that he got from the other rangers, and the device he got from Time Force and SPD he then turns on the screen which connected to every rangers morpher "Rangers this is Dusty
Oliver, there is a code red, i repeat a code red emerengcy, the wizard has been freed and we will need every rangers help,please follow the conderence i am sending to yall"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:27 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 6

"Yeah Derrick I got that," Cam answered Derrick working at his computer. "I've got the cordinates too. I think you should come to
Ninja Ops." Tori was comming in from surfing when she heard dusty. She walked, holding her surfbord to where Charlotte was. Tori had heard Dusty's message. Charlotte had picked up her things and gotten up her beach towel after she had heard Dusty's message when Tori came up to her. "Ninja Ops?" Charlotte said simply. "Ninja ops," Tori said. Tori and Charotte then went to Tori's vehicle. Tori put her surfbord in the back of the vehicle and got in on the driver's side. Charlotte got in on the passenger's side. Tori then drove her blue vehicle. Tori and Charlotte walked into Ninja Ops a little while later. Both had on their Ninja uniforms. Charlott's uniform was simular to that of her team mates only it had pink on it.
Derrick "Me and Kyle will check it out, you all follow once everyone gets there" they ninja stream to Dusty's location John walks around then with no annswer he teleports to Dusty's location "Dusty i got your message" Dusty glad your here, were you the only one"John"i dont know" Derrick and Kyle showed up "hey were.............." as soon as all four appear,the wizard shows up and traps them in a field and makes all them disappear with him, after they disappear a red button on the computer glows
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:29 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 7

"Ok do you guys want me to help you find anything" Z said to them.
"Ok I would love to help you so where are the others" Vida said to him.
Sky smiled to Z. "sure would you mind checking that computer over there." he points to the left of him to the empty computer. right as he says that the ground shakes. "Wow what was that?" he says looking at the computer. Bridge looks at his "There's a earthqake in town. I am trying to pinpoint it but can't." says Bridge as he looks over to Sky and Z. Xander smiles to Vida. "Thanks for the help." he says smiling to her. right then the ground starts to shake. "Oh boy an earthqake." he says looks over to Vida.
Bethany Carson Boom, Boom, and Commander "Doggie" Cruger all felt the earthquake. Bethany and Commander "Doggie" Cruger went to the command center after recieving Dusty's message.
Bethany looked at her twin brother. "You felt that earthquake I take it?" she asks Bridge.
Commander "Doggie" Cruger looked at some of the screens at the command center. "That Earthquake was the result of an evil wizard being released," he tells the rangers in the command center. "I have coridinates to take us to where Dusty told us to come to." He notices not all of his rangers are there and hits the button for the intercom. "Attention all rangers report to the command center on the double!" He says over the SPD intercom. He then contuies to put the cordinates into the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:12 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 8

Cam hears Kyle and Derrick. Then when he sees Tori and Charlotte he tells them, "We should go now," he tells them. Tori and Charlotte nod to Cam. "We're ready," They both say. Cam, Tori, and Charlotte all then teleport to the Operation Overdrive HQ. Cam looks around the place noticing the techology there. Charlotte and Tori both look aroud and don't see Dusty, Kyle, or Derrick. "Cam are you sure this is the cordinates that was sent?" Tori asks. "Positive," Cam answers. "Then where is everyone?" Charlotte asked."I don't know," Cam answers. "Something is not right."
Bridge looks over to his sister. "Yes I did Bethany." he says to her. Sky looks to Cruger and Bethany walking in he was glad to see them. now they need Syd and Jack to get there.
Syd is with Jack and looks at him
"We should go to the Command Center where the others are and find out what's going on" Sydney said
"I don't know maybe it's an earthquake" Z said to him.
"Yeah maybe we should call the others and find out what it was" Vida said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:16 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 9

Inside Rootcore Udonna is mixing a potion and she feels the earthquake. She then gets Dusty's message. She calls the rangers. "Rangers come to Rootcore at once," she says.
Kendrix hears Dusty's message and gets her quasar saber. She then uses the cordinance Dusy sent and teleports to the Operation Overdrive HQ. She looks at Cam, Tori, and Charlotte. "You're power rangers too I Take it," Kendrix says to them.
Xander's phone rings he hears Udonna's massage. "We better get to Rootcore sounds important." he tells Vida in a tone that just she hears him. he looks over to see Toby "Well be back in a bit." he tells him. he walks outside hoping that Vida is behind him. he goes
through a tree and heads to Rootcore. he walks in and over to Udonna and Clare "Whats going on Udanna?" he asks.
I followed Xander and saw Claire and Udonna.
"Where are the others" Vida said to them.
"I don't know," Udonna answered. "We have a problem. a wizard has been released and we have been given cordinates to Dusty. You would remember him as he spent some time with us."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:19 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 10

"Ok so do the other know what's going on" V said to her.
Xander nods his head to Udonna. "Ok that is a problam." says Xander "Yes I remember him." he says to her about rembering Dusty. "I have no Idea where the others are. hopfuly they come soon." he says.
Clare is cleaning at the back of Rootcore. She gets finished with that and comes to clean where Xander, Udonna, and Vida are. "Hi guys," Clare says to them. Chip comes running into Rootcore. "Sorry I'm late guys," he says. "What's going on? I got Dusty's message."
"Hi Claire how was your day" V said to her.
"Chip where are the others" V said to him.
Xander looks over and smiles when he sees Clare "Hi Clare." Then He sees Chip runs in. "Just what Udonna told us." he tells Chip "Chip did you see Maddy or Nick?" he asks him.
Chip shakes his head. "No I haven't seen then," he says.
Clare starts to sweep the room.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:23 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 11

"Ok but do you think we should call them Chip" V said to him.
Udonna nodded. "Madison, Nick, come to Rootcore imedently," Udonna said.
Xander looks to the others he wonders whats keeping the others
Kira looks at Tommy
"Yeah I felt it I wonder what is going on Connor did you feel the earthquake" Kira said
The computer turns on "Rangers i see you have made it, i wuz made to help you out if something went wrong, if you have a seat as soon asthe others appear we can begin
Maddy was almost to Rootcore when she hears Udonna's voce. picks up her phone "Udonna I'm almost there." she says in to her phone. she runs inside. "Sorry I am late. There were alot of people standing around after the eartquake had to find a tree that no one could see me run through." she says. she didn't need to freak anyone out also. She looks around sees Chip, Xander,Vida and Clare are there with Udonna. "Wheres Nick?" she asked she thought he would already be here.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:28 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 12

Then Nick appeared and said, "Sorry Udonna, I'm here".
"Hey Kira, not much. U" said Connor?
"Good idea Syd, let's go" said Jack
"Now that we're all here we can all follow the coridinates that Dusty gave us and see what is going on," Udonna said looking at each of them. "You should have the cordinates in your morphers all ready."
"Alright guys, are you ready to go. Keep on your toes, you never know what's stiring" said Nick
Xander has his morpher he pulls it out of the case on his belt. "I am ready Udonna." he says as he looks at his morpher. Maddie takes out her morpehr also she opens it and nods "got it Udonna. I'm ready." she says.
"I'm ready to go as well" V said as she pulled out her morpher.
Do you need help? I´m ready for fight
Then Nick pulled out his morpher and said while opening it,"I'm ready as well"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:31 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 13

Udonna used the cordinates that she had gotten from Dusty. She dissappeared from Rootcore and appeared in the Operation Overdrive HQ. She looked around and saw that others were there.
Chip saw Udonna dissappear. "Okay here goes nothing," Chip said puntching the cordinates into his morpher. He felt himself being teleported. The next thing he knew he was at the Operation Overdive HQ. He saw Udonna and some other people he didn't reconize. Chip took a seat next to Udonna then.
After seeing Undanna, Nick and Chip dissaper Xander pushes the buttons on his morpher and disappears. Maddy follows behind him. "Wow this place is amazing" Maddy says looking over to the others. Xander and Maddy take a seat. Maddy sits next to Mack and Xander is next to Chip.
Rose sits next to Mack
"Where is Ronny Dax Will and Tyzonn they should be here too" Rose said
"I haven't seen them Rose. They should be here soon" said Mack
Then Nick punched in the coordinates and teleported with the others. Nick sees the other Mystic Force Rangers and sat next to Maddy
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:34 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 14

Danny gets Dusty's message. He opens his growl phone and calls Alyssa. "Alyssa, it's Danny," he says into the phone. "We've got a problem and need to meet at the Animarium." Danny then heads for the Animarium.
Alyssa takes out her growl phone
"Ok Danny i'm on my way" Alyssa then heads for the Animarium and sees Danny
The computer turns on"Welcome rangers, have a seat, i will be able to explain soon i wuz program to help and and explain what has happen
V followed Xander's lead and morph and disappear.
"Maddy are you coming" V said before she disapperared.
Ronny teleports and sit next to Mack and Maddie.
"Hey guys what's going on" Ronny said to them as she sat down.
"Commander where are the others" Z said as she followed.
Computer "We cant wait any longer, you will have to explain to everyone else, that comes, if you ok with this , i need one of you to push the red button"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:37 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 15

Kendrix, being the closest to the computer since she had been looking at it, she pushes the red button. Then she sits down.
Mack looks at Ronny and says,"Not sure. We were asked to come and sit".
Maddy looks over to her sister. "I'm already hear sis." she says to her she is sitting next Nick alrady. Bridge and Sky folow Crugher and Z and go with them.
Jack follows Z behind and walks into the room
I´m ready. Said the commander Cruger.
Syd walks in and sees Jack and Z
Bridge and Sky look over to the others they see Syd walk in. Sky "looks like were all hear Commander" he says
"Ok I see you so is everyone here" V said to her.
"Syd glad to see you why don't you sit with Jack and Me" Z said to her.
"Ok so Mack is everyone else here as well" Ronny whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:43 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 16

"I believe so Ronny. I just don't see Tyzonn anywhere" said Mack
"Maybe one of us should call him" Ronny said to Mack.
Computer "Well as you all know i'm Dusty Oliver and what i have to tell you is top on the list, you must understand this goes back to before i became a ranger, a being known as Zordon, traped a wizard long time ago
"i'll do it" said Mack
Then Mack used his communicator and said, "Tyzonn are you there"?
"Thanks Mack so did you call him" Ronny said
"Yeah but i got no answer" said Mack
Both Udonna and Kendrix listened to what Dusty on the computer was saying.
Sky Bridge Maddy and Xander are listening to what Dusty is saying on the computer.
"Ok we'll fill him in when he gets here" Ronny said to him.
We listen to what Dusty is saying
Jack, Nick, Mack, and Connor are listening to what Dusty is saying on the computer
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:46 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 17

Cruger walk in the room and see the rangers. Then he listens to what Dusty is saying on the computer. "Where are the others?" Ask Cruger The rangers don´t answer and he repeats his question "Where are the others?" In this moment he see the others rangers.
"So is everybody here" V said to them in a whisper.
Syd Alyssa Rose and Kira listen to Dusty
"I hope so V, I hope so" whispered Nick
Maddy looks from Nick to her sister. as she listens to Dusty.
Xander lisons to Dusty.
Sky looks to cruger. "he's filling us in on a evil wizerd." sky tells Cruger.
I take my stuff and go outside. Then I use the cordinates that Dusty gave me and end up where all the other rangers are at the Operation Overdrive HQ. I find a seat then and look at the other rangers there. Then I listen to what Dusty was saying.
Tommy and Ethan follow Stacie outside and when she dissappears both Tommy and Ethan use the cordinates that Dusty gave them and they end up at the Operation Overdrive HQ. Tommy sits down next to Stacie and Ethan sits down nest to Tommy.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:02 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 18

Dusty stops talking for a sec "Rangers not to much longer Rita wuz relased and Zordon, brought forth 5 teenagers with attituide, Zack, Kimberly Billy, Trini and Jason, they defeat Rita's monsters but the time came when Rita released the green ranger powers and kidnapped my brother Tommy, but Jason and the others didn't give up they saved Tommy, then i showed up i wuz only ten or 11 but i wuz smart so smart, i got myself in trouble Rita tried to kidnapp me so Zordon told them to bring me to the command center and thats when i joined the team, not to much longer Tommy took the white ranger powers, as this happen. Jason Zack and Trini had to be replaced by Adam Rocky and Aisha, cause of Lord Zedd, and his new putties. soon after that i had to take the green ranger powers and the seven of us went and got the powers on ninjettie, we soon had to say good bye to Kimberly and and welecome in Katherine, the tangas were ruff too, not to much longer maser vile showed up and turned us younger, but for some reason i wuznt affected, Zordon sent the others to find the legandary zeo crystals and they became zeo rangers and we had to say goodbye to Aisha and say hello to Tayna, but when the time came we called on a old friend Jason to take over the gold ranger powers , but before Jason lost his powers and gave them back to Trey he helped me unlock the sliver zeo crystal, the cogs were a breaze after that,then we shifted it into turbo, when Divatox and her purantrons showed up we had to stop her from bringin back her husband and hurting a friend of ours Tommy lead as the red turbo and i wuz along as the gold turbo,Rocky got hurt and wuz replace by Justin, Tommy hated me being a ranger, he then had to leave along with the others and were replaced by Cassie, Ashley Carlos and TJ. then Divatox attack the command center and destroyed it. Me T.J. Ashley Carlos and Cassie went into space and met Andros who then turned the others in space rangers fighting Astromena and quantrons, then came the sliver space ranger,and Zordon left us new zords plus a new power the power of gold space ranger which i took. when the fight wuz over i left earth on Terra Venture , with Leo, Kendrix, Kai, Maya, Damon.then came Mike the Manga Defender, and me the gold lost galaxy ranger, Kendrix gets killed by the psyco rangers and Karone takes over as pink ranger, we fought Swabbies and Sting Wingers. then i left and went back to earth and found myself teaming up with lightspeed rescue they were suprised i knew so much, Carter, Chad, Joel, Kelsey, and Dana then Ryan and me join the force. we fough Batlings and Ghouls. i then left and joined up with time force with Wes, Jen, Lucas, Trip and Katie then me and Eric joined the ranks, we fought Cyclobots. i left them and went to wild force joined Cole, Danny, Max, Taylor, and Alyssa we fought Putrids, then Merrick joined us and i became a wild force ranger, i left not to long after that and went to a ninja school to train, i met Shane, Dustin and Tori, and Cam, then joined by Hunter and Blake i became ice storm ranger and joined the others,we fought Kelzacks i left not much longer than that and joined dino thuder as a senior and met my brother again, Me Tommy, Connor Ethan and Kira became dino rangers, and Trent joined us we fought Tyrannodrones and Triptoids. i got
sent innto the future and joined spd ,with Jack, Syd, Sky, Bridge, and Z ,then Commander Crugar, and Omega Ranger, we were the SPD ,we fought krybots, blue heads and orange head krybots, i left and joined mystic force back in my orgianly time , i join Nick, Vida, Maddy Xander, Chip, Daggeron, Udonna, Leanbow, and i became a mystic force ranger, we fought Hidiacs and Styxoid. and last of all, i came here and joined operation overdrive, Mack, Will, Rose, Ronny, and Dax, then Tyzonn and me join to become rangers, and now this is why your here, the wizard has been unleashed and will bring his army back his generals will be first and he wants rangers as a general , so if im not here to tell you this in person then he has taken me as one of the four generals and with me finishing this device on my arm ive been working on to take all the emenys of my past and make them appear again to help me train, but if im under his spell then i can bring back all of them to attack earth and destory it
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:06 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 19

"Guys this isn't good" said Mack
"We agree" said Connor, Jack and Nick
"Tommy are you all right?" Stacie asks her boyfriend seeing Tommy's reaction to what Dusty was saying. Tommy had told her about his brother and she felt she knew him.
Udonna looked at her rangers. "We have to stop this wizard," she said.
Kendrix looked at the other rangers. She wondered why Leo and the others hadn't made it.
Ethan looks at Tommy. "Yeah are you all right Dr. O?" he asks.
Tears were starting to come down Tommy's eyes. Listening to Dusty brought back a lot of memories. "We have to stop this wizard and get my brother back," Tommy told them looking at Conner, Kira, Ethan, and Stacie.
"Dr. O, we will do anything to help get Dusty back" said Connor as he looked at the others
Then Nick looked at Udonna and said,"You're right, we need a plan".
Xander and Maddy look over to Nick and Udonna wondering what they had planed.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:09 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 20

Then Nick looked at Xander and Maddy and said,"We need to go after the wizard".
Maddy smiles to Nick "I agree with you on that one." she says she always will be on there side hope the know that. Xander "You know you can count on my help Nick." he says he looks to Vida and Chip.
"That's great guys. I am glad to be your teammate" said Nick
Xander "No problam mate thats what friends do for each other." Xander says.
Maddy nods her head. "Yes that's what friends are for." she says placing her hand on Nick's.
Nick smiles as he feels the presence of friends
"Yeah me to I hope they are all here, so when do we get the wizard" V said to Nick.
"Yeah we have to go now right" Z said to Cruger.
"Mack what are we going to do without Tyzonn, are you ready to go" Ronny said to him.
Sky and Bridge nods there head to Cruger "Were ready to in any way we can. "both Bridge and Sky say at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:12 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 21

"We should go now so we can get a jump start on finding him" said Nick
"I'm ready to sir" said Jack
Then Mack looked at Ronny and said,"I hate to say it Ronny, but we need to go without him. We can try to contact him after we leave and have him meet us".
Xander nods his head agering with Nick. Madason also ageres with them. Xander "Were ready when you are Nick." says Xander.
Cruger look to Z and said "Go Now"
Sky and Bridge are ready and they are next to Jack Z Syd and Commander Cruger. "Were ready" both sky and Bridge say at the sametime. Xander looks over to V nods his head he stands next to her. "Ready when you are." he tells Nick.
Maddy stands up next to Nick. she smiles to her sister. "You know i'm ready." she says to Nick.
"Ok let's get this done" Z said to them.
"Yeah I'm ready to go as well" V said to Xander.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:17 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 22

Dusty appears on the screen "Hello rangers, i'll give you a chance to surrender to my master the wizard, or die where you stand" three cloaked figures appear behing Dusty, and the wizard stands next to him "i have my four generals
Xander looks to Nick and Udanna. "This don't look good." he says to them. Maddy backs in to Nick "Sorry about that Nick." she says she looks at the Generals. there were alot more rangers then the Genreals but
she didn't know what they were going to do. Bridge looks to Sky ,Syd ,Jack ,Z and Cruger. "Ok now what are we going to do?" he asks Sky looks to Jack and Cruger. waiting to see what they say.
"What about it Commander, do we go now since the wizard wants us to surrender" asked Jack?
"No problem Maddy. Thanks guys. I know we can do this" said Nick
"You guys ready" said Connor looking at Trent, Kira, Ethan and Dr. O
Bethany looks at Dusty and the Wizard. She then looks at her brother. She begins silently praying to herself in her mind, being a Jew converted to Christianity. ~Dear Jesus you are Lord and God of my life. If it be your will please provide a way for us to escape this situation.~
Tommy looked at Dusty. Then at the wizard. "I will neversurrender to you wizard," Tommy says.
"I'm with you Dr. O," Ethan said. "I won't surrender either." He looks at Kira, Conner, and Stacie.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:21 am

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 23

"I'm with you too I'm not going to surrender either" Kira said
Cam sees Dusty and the wizard. He looks at Charlotte and Tori. Charlotte and Tori look at Cam. They shake their heads no.They then look at the wizard. "We won't surrender," Charlotte and Tori say together. "I won't surrender either," Cam says.
"I'm not going to surrender either then," Stacie said. She put her arms around Tommy.
"I will not surrender to the likes of you," Udonna said.
"I won't surrender either," Kendrix said looking a Dusty then at the wizard.
Xander "I will not surrender to you eather." he says he looks to the other mystic rangers.
Maddy with Nick standing behind her "I will not Surrendner either. She says. she looks over to her sister and Chip.
"I will not surrender" said Connor, Jack, Nick and Mack looking at their respected teammates
"I will not Surrender," Chip replies. He smiles and looks at his team mates.
Seeing that none of the other rangers won't surrender Billy speaks up himself. "I will not surrender either," he said.
"I will not surrender, we're all in this together right guys" V said to them.
"Neither will I" Ronny said.
"Nor will I" Z said.
As the rangers fight I show up and help.
"I will help you guys as well and not surrender" Jen said.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:20 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 24

Dusty "Then you wil all die, meet the other generals who will help me destory you" John, Derrick and Kyle undo there cloaks revelaing them as the other three generals, "Now your world will pay," Dusty dissappears and appears near the ocean on a cliff
I had come down to Earth, from my heavenly home, to the Operation Overdrive headquarters to watch what was going on with Dusty. the rangers, and the wizard. I had remained invisible observing all that had happened there. I had heard Bethany pray
silently to me too. I desided not to intervene, yet.
Wes finly makes there he gose to were jen is at. he sees the others he whispers to Jen "Whats going on Jen?" and looks to the others again.
"Where fighting a wizard and everyone isn't giving up and neither am I" Jen whispered back.
The computer alarm goes off as Dusty wuz revealed near a cliff by himself
Stacie, Udonna, and Kendrix look at Dusty on the computer.
"There's Dusty," Stacie tells Tommy and the other Dino thunder rangers.
"There's Dusty," Udonna tells her Mystic Force rangers.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:23 pm

Power Rangers United!!! Tag: Everyone Chapter 25

"There's Dusty," Cruger tells Sky and the other SPD rangers
Maddy looks over to Nick "Ready when you all are." she says.
Xander looks to Undnna and Nick. "You know I am ready also." he says
"What do we do Commander" Z said to him.
"Yeah what do we do" V said to Udonna.
Sky and Brige look over to Cruger "Were are in commander." they tell him.
Jack looks at the Commander and said,"I'm in as well"
Connor looks at Dr O and the others and said,"Me too. I will help as best as I can"
Nick looked at Udonna and said,"I'm ready too, let's go"
Wes nods his head letting Jen know he understands what she just said. "I agree with you I will not surneder eather whatever you what to do Jen is alright with me." he looks around "Were are the other members of Time force?" he asks Jen.
"I don't know maybe we should try calling them thanks Wes" Jen said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers United   Power Rangers United I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers United
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next