Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion

Go down 
+4
Tiger Lily
Rated-RKO
Xavali7
DarkBlaze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What does the episode deserve?
Awesome
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Good
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Okay
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Poor
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:32 am

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
Back to top Go down
Zach Ortiz

Zach Ortiz

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:27 am

i wanna see the marathon and the 8/4 episode ;]]
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/zachfleming13
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:49 am

I wonder why they never had a marathon for RJ Sad
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:22 am

I believe this is just a marathon showing one adventure, moving to the next. Nothing that is ultimately recognizing Dominic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:47 am

But they show him in the promo.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:05 am

This is a update the episode doesn't start at 7:30 PM.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:08 am

Your in Cali so the episode starts at 7:30 and since i live on East so it airs at 8:30 for me.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:23 am

The episode was great and awesome! : cheers
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:56 am

This was a fine way, to begin a new adventure! Some pretty average to semi-awesome fight scenes, mixed with a [SIZE="1"]little[/SIZE] cheesy dialog, but still played out to be a good episode.

Okay, when Casey first entered Dr. Jennings office...how in the world could he tell the eye was an Iguanas? I mean, her back was faced AWAY from Casey to where, basically no one could see the eye. Need I have to mention...All. The. Eyes. Look. The. SAME. ??? Yeah, that was kinda of a low score in my book. In that same scene, I was trying to imagine Jennings becoming the Dolphin Ranger...but no, just no. I couldn't picture it out right.

Moving onto Dai Shi revealing his Zakado to Grizzaka, that was completely bad***. I'm sorry, I just had to give Dai Shi his props for taking back his throne. He totally made Grizzly look like weakling. That still doesn't mean I don't like Grizzly, because he gave the ranger's the beating later on in the episode. That was ONE of the best fights, this season.

As for the ending the battle/Zord fight, I have no idea how Casey suddenly posses all these Tiger-tastic abilities, but IF this is the beginning of some Casey development..."Hooray!" for Casey. It's about time. Anyhow, "Arise the Crystal Eyes" as I said above, was a nice way to begin a new adventure in Jungle Fury. 4/5. I'm really looking forward to, the Spirit Ranger arc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:33 pm

Another Sexy episode.

-Grizzaka said "Zokado"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome!.
-Casey finally got a taste of his own medicine.
-JaroShi is starting to get annoying.
-Umm why couldn't Casey say who was looking for the eyes? don't they attack the city every single episode? that's some awesome writing there.
-Why is it all of a sudden Dom steals parts of the show?
-No Flit & Fran? Sad
-Dr. Jennings is hottt....i wish she was my teacher. Twisted Evil

B+
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:33 pm

Oooookay

- RJ's explanation of the Crystal Eyes was expositonrytastic. It's nice to finalling get to know what the Crystal Eyes are after, er, "building" up to them.
- Hey, Dai Shi kicked Grizzaka out. There's a slight hope of Dai Shi being taken seriously.
- So, Camille does the crossowords? How do they get the news paper?
- So Casey figures out Jenning's animal spirit is a Dolphin? Now I wonder what a Dolphin Spirit zord would look like. Nice that they explain a little about the animal spirits.
- Yeah, Casey, walking up to someone and demanding that you give them their work looks pretty stupid. Now, if you had been morph....
- Ugh, did they really need to waste our time walking the Rangers fight Rin Shis?
- Why was Casey trying to keep Dai Shi from going after Jellica instead of running after her himself? Does it really matter who revives the Phantom Beast?
- I've-I've got to ask this again, what exactly is Zokato power? All Grizzaka and Dai Shi do is scream it and get covered in a bad cloud and, according to RttN, give you the ability to fly.
- You know, I wonder why Casey didn't try pulling out the Strike Rider on Grizzaka?
- ..... So, instead of utilizing teamwork to take down the Grizzaka, Casey demands Dominic’s morpher, and combines his weapon with it to take down Grizzaka? Amd Casey's answer is "I didn't know until now." That ridiculous. And "The rhino power made all the difference." But Dominic had been in this fight the entire time. Also, shouldn't have Dominic demorphed after he gave Casey his morpher?
- "Rhino Steel Warrior Mode", I hope that's the official name.
- So they combine all the zords and just call say "Stampede!"? Why not call it the Jungle Master Ultrazord or something?
- God, Grizzaka was such a Morticon clone in this episode.
- So, the Rangers have the other five eyes and Jellica only keeps the three she already had? Well, this seem pointless.

Not much can be said about this episode. Fran and Flit basically make a cameo and apparently, Flit afraid of Dai Shi. "Okay."

-Edit, Oops, accidently voted "Bad."
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Scott

Kimberly Scott

Female
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:54 pm

I thought it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2