Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion

Go down 
+4
Tiger Lily
Rated-RKO
Xavali7
DarkBlaze
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What does the episode deserve?
Awesome
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap67%"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Good
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap17%"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Okay
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap16%"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Poor
"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion Empty
PostSubject: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:50 am

The 22nd Jungle Fury episode, "Arise the Crystal Eyes" is currently airing on Verizon FIOS. PieMan on H!T was nice enough write a summary:

Quote :
Show starts at Jungle Karma Pizza. RJ has a newspaper out and all the Rangers gather around. RJ shows them an article about Dr. Silva Jennings, who has recently found 5 Crystal Eyes. RJ tells the Rangers what the Crystal Eyes are and about the Phantom Beasts. He says there are 8 of them, but Jennings only has 5, so Dai Shi might have the other 3. RJ also say that the stars are in pefect alignment and when the light(starlight, sunlighnt or moonlight, forgot) shines through the eye, the Phantom Beats will come back to life. At Dai Shi HQ, Grizzaka is seen yelling at Jellica, telling her to get more Crystal Eyes. Dai Shi and Camille enter. Dai Shi tells Grizzaka he is here to take back his throne, causing Grizzaka to throw a punch. Dai Shi blocks it and shows off his Zocato power by knocking Grizzaka down. Grizzaka and Jellica leave the room in anger. Dai Shi sits down in his throne and tells Camille that they shouldn't get too comfortable. Grizzaka tells Jellica he needs to gather fear to gain more power and to keep an eye on Dai Shi before he gets too strong. We see Dr. Jennings examining the eye attempting to identify what kinda of animal it is. Casey enters saying it's an inguana's eye. Jennings asks how he knows, Casey tells her he went to a school for animal spirits and says that her spirit is the dolphin. Jennings says Casey is correct. Casey tries to convince her to give him the Eyes, but Jennings doesn't believe him about "bad people" coming to get them. Casey leaves the room. RJ, who was waiting outside, tells Casey that he needs to go help Theo and the others with RinShi and that no matter what, Casey needs to stay protect the eyes from Dai Shi. At Dai Shi HQ, Camille and Dai Shi are in the room where Carnisoar placed the 3 Eyes. Camille shows Dai Shi the newspaper article on Dr. Jennings. The RinShi appear, Grizzaka orders them to gather fear. The Rangers appear and fight them. Meanwhile, Camille in her human form is talking to Dr. Jennings. She suddenly transforms into her, Chameleon armor thing and snatches the Eyes. Casey knocks the Eyes(they are in a briefacse) out of Camille's hands. Suddenly, RinShi appear and attack Dr. Jennings. Casey must make a choice, get the Eyes, or save Jennings. Casey goes with the latter and saves the doctor. Camille laughs and leaves with the Eyes.

The Rangers are still fighting the RinShi. They destroy them and Grizzaka comes. Grizzaka easily knocks the Rangers down with Zocato power. The Rangers attempt to fight him, but he's too strong. In the woods, Camille gives the Eyes to Dai Shi, who has the bag with the other 3 Eyes. Casey gets into Jungle Master mode and fights with Dai Shi for the Eyes. Dai Shi tells him that his friends are being destroyed at this moment by Grizzaka. Jellica comes and grabs the case and bag. Dai Shi takes notice and attacks her. The case with the 5 Eyes are knocked out of her hands. However, she escapes with the bag containing the 3 Eyes. Casey gets the briefcase with the 5 Eyes. Grizzaka is beating up the Rangers. Casey quickly comes and helps them. Casey asks Dom to give him his morpher. Casey combines the Rhino Blade with the Jungle Claw and beats up Grizzaka with it. Casey gives Dom his morpher back. The Rangers fire a Wolf Beam/Claw Cannon/Rhino Blade combo and destroy Grizzaka....or not. Grizzaka uses his Zocato to grow super huge. It's Zord time. RJ gets into his Jungle Pride Megazord, Rangers into their Jungle Master Megazord. Jellica, Dai Shi, Camille, and Flit watch on. Jellica is begging for Grizzaka to win or else Dai Shi will destroy her. The sun starts to set as it gets darker. Grizzaka is too strong however, and easily wins against the Rangers. Dominic arrives in his Rhino Warrior Zord and helps the Rangers.

The Rangers know what they have to do. They all split up their Zords(Penguin, Gorilla, Antelope, Wolf, Rhino Steel Mode) and enter one single Zord room(Zords are still split though). They all do a Stampede attack followed up by a big Jungle Fury Spin attack. Grizzaka is destroyed, Dai Shi and Camille smile, Dai Shi states that there will be a new era. Jellica says it's not over(to herself) and quickly leaves. Dr. Jennings thanks Casey and lets him keep the Eyes. She figures out that Casey's spirit is the Tiger. RJ wonders why Casey did what he did earlier, saving Jennings instead of getting the Eyes. Casey said that he just had an instinct. At Dai Shi HQ, Jellica is in the room where Carnisoar had the RinShi build something. She laughs and says that it's almost time as she pulls out the 3 Eyes from the bag....Show ends

Last edited by DarkBlaze on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Xavali7

Xavali7

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:23 am

One thing. What's this Verzion FIOS?
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:15 pm

It's like a cable company, under the name of Verizon wireless.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:40 pm

Oh Come on!, I really want to shoot who ever puts these episodes on Verizon and not on Jetix.tv.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Well, last time we had a marathon, they put "Ghost of a Chance" on the site.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:50 pm

But this is almost three times they keep putting it on Verizon.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Well, Verizon is awesome! Too bad we don't get in Northern California. As for the episode, it sounds epic. I'm glad they're giving Jellica more screen time and focus. Although, it would make more sense to have the most powerful Overlord stick around.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:53 pm

I like the fact they keep teasing us on the debut of the Phantom Beasts.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:31 am

I can't wait for next week episode. And I'll only get to see next weeks episode because I'm going to miss the other episode because I'm gone for that week I'm going to be in Florida.
Back to top Go down
Zach Ortiz

Zach Ortiz

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:40 am

Verizon FiOs has Episodes 16-22 i think JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue JungleBlue
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/zachfleming13
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:46 am

Their killing me with all these episodes.
Back to top Go down
Zach Ortiz

Zach Ortiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:49 am

I personally like it cause i dont have to wait for the PD
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:55 am

I wish i had Verizon Sad
Back to top Go down
Zach Ortiz

Zach Ortiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:56 am

You get all the new episodes before they air ;]] its FUN and you can watch a little of the previous episodes.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:38 am

Wow! I hope my new cable service coming next month, has Power Rangers episodes. Especially since I'm gonna be working soon.
Back to top Go down
Go-on Kiva-kun

Go-on Kiva-kun

Male
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:41 am

Your getting Verison FiOs, Ron?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Videofans
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:46 am

Ha, I wish. No, we're getting At&T U-Verse.
Back to top Go down
Go-on Kiva-kun

Go-on Kiva-kun

Male
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:48 am

Does At&T U-Verse have Power Rangers on Demand on their own or with the Toon Disney/Jetix onDemand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Videofans
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:48 am

At&T kinda sucks.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:54 am

Rated-RKO wrote:
At&T kinda sucks.
You have U-verse?

Go-on Kiva-kun wrote:
Does At&T U-Verse have Power Rangers on Demand on their own or with the Toon Disney/Jetix onDemand.
I'm hoping.
Back to top Go down
Zach Ortiz

Zach Ortiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:55 am

you can always search ron
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:56 am

DarkBlaze wrote:
Rated-RKO wrote:
At&T kinda sucks.
You have U-verse?

Go-on Kiva-kun wrote:
I'm hoping.

No but i knew someone that had that and they said it wasn't to great.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:58 am

I guess we'll just to find out, then.
Back to top Go down
Zach Ortiz

Zach Ortiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:01 am

Okay lol ;]
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:15 am

DarkBlaze wrote:
Wow! I hope my new cable service coming next month, has Power Rangers episodes. Especially since I'm gonna be working soon.

Congrat's Ron. The discussion start's later today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion   "Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Arise the Crystal Eyes" Episode Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next