Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Episode Poll
Awesome
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap83%PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Good
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap17%PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Okay
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion Empty
PostSubject: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:14 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:37 am

I bet the episode will be great.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:16 am

What a great episode but a little rushed.

So they're using the outfits of the Kensei's aye...sweet. More Kalish explosions >_>. RJ is just awesome i love that guy, lol. 5/5!....Me want more!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:28 am

I thought the it was great.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:40 am

Wow! What an episode.

Once again, I love an episode that starts out with a battle, it adds a little hype IMO. I'm starting to get used to Jarrod and his ten second training sessions, it's not big deal anymore really.

I really enjoyed the individual fights between the Ranger's and Jarrod. And the Sentai footage was used rather well. As for the Strike Rider, THAT's when Casey is supposed to bust it out. He's finally learned, lol. RJ once again made a sweet entrance.

Fran Fran Fran... she's one step close to knowing who the Ranger's are. I was kind of hoping it wouldn't be so soon though, but oh well.

Only a couple of things: Master Mao was done in that form right? So why is he back in that human form? And, did Lily say the Antelope?

Looking forward to Part 2, and overall Part 1 gets a 5/5.

Last thing... I like how they used the same look to the Penguin Master suit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:47 am

Antelope?...It's a Gazelle. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:55 am

Well, they do kinda look the same, and that's just one picture: http://www.mccullagh.org/db9/10d-17/male-antelope.jpg
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:52 pm

I know but it doesn't sound right. Antelope Zord! WTF?
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:04 pm

It all depends on the way the say and pronounce it. It might not be as bad as we think.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:10 pm

True.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Reminder: The 13th &14th JF episodes "Ghost of a Chance", airs Monday May 19 (Tomorrow Night) @ 8:00 and 8:30 PM on Toon Disney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:07 pm

I'll be home from the mall by then!!!
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:07 am

Wow...What an episode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:08 am

I didn't see it because of my sister having a party. She used the TV that Toon Disney is on and unfortunately, Part Two won't be airing at all any time this week.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:10 am

Most likely this friday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:11 am

My buddy Michael e-mails me the Toon Disney schedule. NOT AT ALL!!!!! See for yourself:

Sunday, May 18, 2008

12:00 am Power Rangers S. P. D. - History

2:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Thunder Strangers, Part 1

8:00 am Power Rangers Mystic Force - Broken Spell, Part 2

8:30 am Power Rangers Jungle Fury - One Master Too Many

8:00 pm Power Rangers S. P. D. - Wormhole

9:00 pm Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Shane's Karma, Part 2

Monday, May 19, 2008

12:00 am Power Rangers S. P. D. - Wormhole

2:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Thunder Strangers, Part 2

8:00 pm Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Ghost Of A Chance, Part 1

8:30 pm Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Ghost Of A Chance, Part 2

11:00 pm Power Rangers Dino Thunder - White Thunder, Part 3

11:30 pm Power Rangers Mystic Force - Soul Specter

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

12:30 am Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Ghost Of A Chance, Part 1

11:00 pm Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Truth and Consequences

11:30 pm Power Rangers Mystic Force - Ranger Down

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

12:30 am Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Heart Of Blue

11:00 pm Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Leader Of Whack

11:30 pm Power Rangers Mystic Force - Dark Wish, Part 1

Thursday, May 22, 2008

12:30 am Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Weather Or Not

11:00 pm Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Burning At Both Ends

11:30 pm Power Rangers Mystic Force - Dark Wish, Part 2

Friday, May 23, 2008

12:30 am Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Pirate In Pink

7:00 pm Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Shane's Karma, Part 1

7:30 pm Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Shane's Karma, Part 2

8:00 pm Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Passion of Conner

8:30 pm Power Rangers S. P. D. - Reflection, Part 1

9:00 pm Power Rangers S. P. D. - Reflection, Part 2

9:30 pm Power Rangers Mystic Force - Hunter

11:00 pm Power Rangers Dino Thunder - Missing Bone

11:30 pm Power Rangers Mystic Force - Dark Wish, Part 3

Saturday, May 24, 2008

12:30 am Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Ghost Of A Chance, Part 1

8:00 am Power Rangers Mystic Force - Code Busters

8:30 am Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Ghost Of A Chance, Part 1

12:00 pm Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Pizza Slice of Life

12:30 pm Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Way Of Master

8:00 pm Power Rangers S. P. D. - Impact

9:00 pm Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Shimazu Returns, Part 1
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:13 am

Well Mystic Diamond will have the episodes online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:15 am

I DON'T WANT THEM ONLINE!!!!!!!! I PREFER TV BECAUSE I CAN WATCH IT WITH CAPTIONS AND IT HELPS WITH MY STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:17 am

Okay, well you are out of luck.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:20 am

Edge wrote:
Wow...What an episode.
You liked it right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:20 am

Thanks so much for the encouragement!!! I prefer recording the episodes because it helps me to write my damn stories, which nobody reads, and using the internet is not helpful due to the lack of captions & how bad my connection usually is!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:27 am

For starters, part 1 was more better than part 2. While it wasn't entirely horrible (or bad for that matter), it just didn't have my full attention like the first part.

I just want to point out that I predicted the Gorilla Master's name (same with another member on RB). But really, did they have travel down the same old "face your fears" road? It's been done already, and they're Kung Fu students. A simple test of strength would have done the job. I can still see the brutal beat down the was handed to the Gekirangers. If only such violence was allowed. I had few chuckles here and there however.

As for that battle arena fight between RJ and Dai Shi... that owned the entire episode. Because we know RJ, it wasn't that heart breaking seeing him get handled badly. We all know RJ can give Dai Shi a royal beat down if he wanted. RJ is just awesome...

The quarry battle was descent. Very Kalishy, but descent. They could have made Jarrod more of a challenge even in JMM, yet, I think this is just another episode leading to more training. The introductions to the new Zords was cool, but the MZ should have been introduced for another episode. It wasn't anything bad though.

All in all, yes, part 1 was better. There's always something about Part 2 that seems to lose people's attention. Very odd. I just want to say one thing about the ending... win! I'm so glad Fran had more than one line. "Hello Ranger's... Power... Ranger's".
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:01 pm

Ghost of a Chance II

Well... this was rather lackluster.

- So, Lily afraid of spiders? That's common and sorta rational I guess?
- Wow, I'm shock a gospel song slipped into PR.
- So... Casey's fear is he's gay?
- Wait? Animal Spirits can be stolen now?
- You know, the arena reminded me of King for a Day. Wouldn't been cool if they brought back some monsters.
- Man, that was one lame test. Facing your fears? This is a Kung-Fu theme season... train them. Though, the test did reminded me of Ninja Storm.
- Wh-Where did the Claw Booster come from?
- How very Goldielocks, huh RJ?
- "Hello Rangers... Power... Rangers." So James Bond.

Overall, I give this episode a two out of five.

Last edited by Gyodai on Tue May 20, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Theres a reason why they did facing your fears, my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:56 pm

This episode is the best of the season solely because of the Penguin Zord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRJF: "Ghost of a Chance, Part 1 & 2" Episode Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next