Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion

Go down 
+2
Rated-RKO
DarkBlaze
6 posters

How would you rate the episode?
Awesome
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap33%"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Pretty Good
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap33%"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Okay
 33% [ 2 ]
Bad
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion Empty
PostSubject: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:52 am

The 21st JF episode "Race to the Nexus", airs Monday July 21 @ 8:00 PM on Toon Disney.

The episode is currently on Verizon FIOS, and Crimson Soul of HT, gladly gave us a three level Spoiler warning.

Quote :
Hey everyone, just finished watching "Race for the Nexus" on my Verizion Fios On Demand. Below I have included my usual spoilers for the episode, only this time I have made three different spoiler guides. Level 1 Spoiler Warning is basically a one paragraph summary of what the episode is about. The Level 2 Spoiler Warning are key facts and important information about the episode. The Level 3 Spoiler Warning is my usual five paragraph summary of the episode. Enjoy!

Spoiler Warning Level 1:

Spoiler:

Spoiler Warning Level 2:

Spoiler:

Spoiler Warning Level 3:

Spoiler:

Last edited by DarkBlaze on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:11 pm

Wow...I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:55 am

Can't wait for next weeks episode.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:21 am

From PieMan:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:34 am

The Discussion start's tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:37 am

The episode was great and awesome!!
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:03 am

I'd say this was a good way to end Dom's arc.

Hmmmm, the Rin Shi building a mysterious device? Interesting. More Phantom Beast build-up, no doubt. I'm assuming "Snapping Turtle", "White Tiger", and "Avalon Dragon" (???); will be the ones to capture Swoop, Finn, and Phant. I certainly hope all this, lives up to the "hype."

You know, the Dai Shi and Camille scenes, is leading me to conclude that Dai Shi is forming a soft heart for Camille. Just a few episodes ago, he had a fetish for punishing her... I was loving the chemistry, too. Definitely the highlights of the episode!

OK, seriously...Jellica CANNOT fight! She continues to be one of my favorite of the three- or now only two; but she reminds me a lot of Udonna. Her power is 9 times out of 10, expressed through her staff. I'm really annoyed by that, for some odd reason.

Well well well, I think Casey's "Tiger Instincts" was the most semi-activity he's had since..."One Master Too Many." Way to go Casey, *straight face*. I'm glad they used Jan's "Jungle-tastic flip slash!" Why? I always thought it was neat.

And at last, we move onto the "Rhino Steel Pride Warrior Megazord!" Lol. I was expecting more of a epic showdown/defeat. Not entirely bad, for what it was worth. But honestly, "Rhino Warrior Mode"? "Rhino Steel Megazord"? ..."Rhino Pride Megazord"?!?! ...Which is it for crying out loud?! Still love the design, though.

Overall, "Race to the Nexus" was again, a good way to end this arc. A lot of it reminded me of "Nothing to Love" (battle, talk, battle, battle, and more...battle). I'm not bashing on the battles in this one, I enjoyed bits and pieces of 'em. Plus, it continues to build towards the Spirit Ranger arc. 4/5. "Arise the Crystal Eyes" is currently airing on Verizon FIOS for those that have it (me not included).
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:33 am

Finally saw the episode.

- Yeah, the Overlords. How do the rangers know the Overlords? Beside Jellica, we never the rangers meet or ineracted with the other two. Hell, by all logic they shouldn't even know Carnisoar and Grizzaka even exist, so how do you know what they look like?
- Finally, Grizzaka does something other than sit on his rear and scream "Zocato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Why is Carnisoar asking Casey which one is the real one? He makes Pre-Marriage Zedd look competent.
- You know, the great power being a Zord doesn't jizze well. Rhino Steel cool and all, but no zord needs this kind of hype.
- I like how Jarshi knows Dominic. Atleast it keeps me from asking "How the heck does he even the about the Rhino Ranger?!?"

Pretty mediorcre. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:07 am

D'oh! wrote:
Finally saw the episode.
I like how Jarshi knows Dominic. Atleast it keeps me from asking "How the heck does he even the about the Rhino Ranger?!?"

A. They all were students at Pai Zhuq.

B. Camile told him during sex?
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:12 am

Rated-RKO wrote:
A. They all were students at Pai Zhuq.

Well yeah, but by having Jarrod know Dominic, it keeps one from asking "How does he even know that guy's the Rhino Ranger and technically he hasn't met him yet?"
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:17 am

Come on now, isn't it obvious?

In Welcome to the Jungle, Jarrod had stated that he trained at the Pai Zhuq for 10 years. Dominic left the academy six years ago, meaning they trained at the school around the same time. Jarrod never said anything about Dominic and his Ranger powers. He just recognized him.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:22 am

Exactuly, I'm glad Jarrod knew Dominic instead of saying something like "You're too late Rhino Ranger."
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:24 am

Yeah. So we can assume that was really JARROD, and not Dai Shi?
Back to top Go down
Zach Ortiz

Zach Ortiz

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:59 am

its okay.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/zachfleming13
Kimberly Scott

Kimberly Scott

Female
Number of posts : 397

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:42 pm

I thought it was pretty good. I liked how Dai Shi helped Camille when she was being taken under by whatever that thing was. And I also liked how Dai Shi knew Dominic.

Maybe, just maybe maybe that Jarrod is still there, somewhere locked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion   "Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Race to the Nexus" Episode Discussion
Page 1 of 1