Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread

Go down 
+2
Rated-RKO
DarkBlaze
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:27 am

Wow i need to catch up.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:17 pm

Two New Go-ongers?

dukemon22 wrote:
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 47920

It seems we may be getting two new rangers, not one, like shown in the magazines.

A Gold, and a Silver. They are reported to be male and female.

Will bring more on this as it comes. Some are theorizing the ranger we saw in the magazine is a fusion of the new rangers (there would be a new, 6th ranger, X, but he would later split into these two different rangers.)
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:38 pm

That's kinda weird. Two Rangers in one.

Quote :
Dukemon22: Rumored weaponry for Go-OnGold and Go-OnSilver

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go-OnGold- HeliportShield

Go-OnSilver- RunwaySword

HeliportShield + RunwaySword= Airport Machinegun

Airport Machinegun + SuperHighwayBuster= Megalopolis Bazooka

The Megalopolis Bazooka will be a huge weapon.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:09 pm

Awesome. A gold and a silver ranger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:17 pm

Male and Female....I hope.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Me too. But it could be a possibility of both males.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:33 pm

I Hope not. Last year we got the same rumor about a 6th female ranger.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:02 am

Dukemon 22:

Quote :
Go-On X, seems to be called "Go-OnGolda". His transformation item/weapon is the GunbraShooter. Owns something known as the "King Enjin Soul" which controls his Enjin, as well as granting him special power (possibly a form change.)

His Enjin, given life via the King Enjin Soul, is called "KingWhaler". He will not find the cast for the Enjin for a good while.

Golda has a female ranger-type assistant, known as "Seibishilda".

Quote :
well the rumor says that Go-On Golder is the ranger we saw. His assistant, Seibishilda is probably his version of Bonper, only she fights and has a ranger-suit.

I am very sure, if the rumor is true, that Golder is an alien of some sort.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:05 am

Special movie Gattai- EnjinOh G8!

dukemon22 wrote:
For the movie (and possibly the show) we'll be getting a gattai known as G8. Toy pic:

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 47997

Jetoras and Toripter mount on the shoulders like in G9, but, Toripter's upper-tail parts become "shades" for Speedor, and Jetoras' wing-parts become a new helmet for EnjinOh.

It's not known if this transformation is a half-step towards G9.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:35 am

DAMN!!!!
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:15 pm

More on G8 toy

dukemon22 wrote:
More angles of G8 toy (scroll to the bottom):

http://clearblogs.com/tokusatsuinsider/106402/Toy+Pics+of+Toripter+and+Jetoras.html

First, let me say it is not confirmed if G8 is an actual, show or movie combo. It may just be a toy only possibility, due to the fact that at whatever show this is from, KingWhaler was not allowed to be shown. That said, I see a bit more of the details regard the gattai:

-Speedor's shades are actually the entire tail section of Toripter. It wraps around Speedor like the RinLion head wrapped around GekiTouja's chest.

-Jetoras' Gun-Turret is out.

-The G6 helmet is stored on the back of the V-Shield. This is pretty cool, and it seems they've gone to a lot of trouble to keep all the parts together for each combo.

-The joints clipping Tori and Tora to EnjinOh's shoulders are two-fold. An old-school "clip", and what seems to be another arm joint on their undersides (which would correspond to the joints found on EnjinOh). However, this is not confirmed. It could be these joints are actually for KingWhaler, somehow. If G8 is an original gattai, it could be that Whaler, when he appears, clips into the EnjinOh soulder joints, and then Tori and Tora clip onto him. Just theory though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:56 pm

COOOOOOOLNESS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Finally i have gotten to see all the new Episodes. I like it so far but nothing compared to Geki.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:13 pm

Pic of Gold/Silver actor and actress

dukemon22 wrote:
Well, possibly:

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 48300

Hidenori is there, rumored to be Gold. The actress rumored to be Silver is named Sugimoto Yumi.

Her site:
http://www.sugimotoyumi.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:03 pm

I think it's possible that Toripter is a canary since she's gold and canaries are sort of associated with that color.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:06 pm

I like them but Hidenori looks famillar.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:44 pm

He was ZaBee in Kabuto.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:49 pm

I give you...Go-On Gold.

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 1211083258669ic3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:06 pm

The FIRST TheBee.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:31 am

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:47 am

More than one dude assumed the title of Kamen Rider TheBee. This guy was the first.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:46 pm

New toy Info

dukemon22 wrote:
JumboWhale:

Blue and White in color. The tail can split right in left, turning into "Jet Mode", where it bears a resemblance to a Stealth Bomber. There is a compartment in it's undercarriage which can store the Chogokin Enjins. Uniting with Toripter and Jetoras creates SeikuuOh.

Enjin DaiShogun:

An evil recolor of EnjinOh- composed of a Black Speedor, a Red Buson, and a Gold BearV. When the Enjins unite, the evil buson has a "Beard" which acts as shoulder armor.The Black Speedor has a few differences from the normal one. The set comes with 1 Special Enjin Soul.

SeiKuuOh:

Face resembles a Jet Pilot. Jetoras seems to hold the G9 helmet in his mouth for the formation, with Toripter's tail being bent back.

G9:

As with the already seen "G8" Toripter and Jetoras attach at the shoulder. JumboWhale adheres to the back. The tail and underbelly shift out to form the letter "X".
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:52 am

Heh heh, GP 14 was easily my favorite episode of the series so far. Hant pretty much stole the episode when he became serious again. Rearranging the roll call and touching everybody belts for the weapons and handling Super Highway Buster was classic. Hant putting the Engines' souls in the wrong cast was a LOL moment. I wonder if Hant and Kegalesia will hook-up later on in the series? And in the ending theme, we get treated to dancing children... k.

Next week, Jetoras, Toripter and Hiramechimedes all debut.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:53 am

That must be the longest villian name in Sentai history lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:56 am

One must search to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next