Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread

Go down 
+2
Rated-RKO
DarkBlaze
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread Empty
PostSubject: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:53 am

GP 21: Childish Guys

Online Videos by Veoh.com
The Story:

Quote :
The Machine World is an another dimension where huge living machines called Engines live. The Gaiarc have enter into our world from the Machine World in order to pollute it. The Engines have come to stop the invasion. Three young individuals who have a sense of justice were the only ones the Engines found compatible to fight alongside. They were given the power to transform into the Go-onger. They fight to return the Earth to peace. Two young men find out their identities and want to become Go-onger as well, they do thanks to two other Engines.

Go-Ongers:

Full Name: Sosuke Esumi
Ranger Designation: Go-On Red
Weapons: MantanGun, Road Sabre
Gear: Go-Phone
Engine: Speedor

Quote :
Sosuke is a optimistic former car racer, who is always full of confidence. He is sure to confront obstacles the best he can. His nickname is the Speed King. When evil is present, he will not hesitate to fight right away. His prime attack as Go-On Red is Speed Rush, which violently crushes evil. He initially clashes with Gunpei.

Full Name: Renn Kousaka
Ranger Designation: Go-On Blue
Weapons: MantanGun, Garage Launcher
Engine: Bus-on

Quote :
Renn is a former bus driver. Even though he likes to keep quite, he also enjoys talking to people. His nickname is Cyclopedia. He likes drawing the different Barbaric Machine Beasts on a notepad and taking down their names. As Go-On Blue, his physical strength is that equal of a large-sized car, and yet he manages to retain his cool.

Full Name: Saki Rouyama
Ranger Designation: Go-On Yellow
Weapons: MantanGun, Bullet Crash
Engine: Bear RV

Quote :

The super-energetic, yet sometimes anxious Saki formerly worked at a racing store. Even when she's sad or in agony, she remains with a smile. Her nickname is Sweet Angel. As Go-On Yellow, she can push through tough terrain, overcome strong attacks and movie forward.

Full Name: Hanto Jyou
Ranger Designation: Go-On Green
Weapons: MantanGun, Bridge Axe
Gear: ShiftChanger
Engine: Birca

Quote :
The fast and nimble jokester Hanto worked part-time at a Pizzeria when he met the Go-onger. He wanted badly to become one. He assumed the role of a hero and became a friend to the others. His nickname is Vagabond. As Go-On Green, he is very effective with light turn attacks and key in technique. He is superb in driving a motorcycle. He transforms for the first time in Episode 2, along with Gunpei to save the first three Go-ongers.

Full Name: Gunpei Ishihara
Ranger Designation: Go-On Black
Weapons: MantanGun, Cowl Laser
Gear: ShiftChanger
Engine: Gunpherd

Quote :
Gunpei is a former Police Officer, who wanted to be a Go-onger on his own without any help from the others. He believes alone he is an excellent hero. Of course being trained as a cop, he is a skilled marksman, in which he has no rival. He has keen loathing towards evil. His nickname is Chaser. As Go-On Black, he has astounding reflexes and is able to corner enemies easily. He steals Bomper and the Engine Attache with the Engine Casts inside. When he sees the three Go-onger in trouble, he returns the Engine Casts, when he and Hanto transform into Go-ongers.

Last edited by DarkBlaze on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:23 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:56 am

Can I post Monster info here???
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:01 am

Yes please do so. Just make it professional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:22 am

Copied & pasted from Wikipedia, dude.

Shoukyaku Banki (ショウキャクバンキ Shōkyaku Banki?, 1): An incinerator (焼却炉 shōkyakuro?) Savage Sky Barbaric Machine Beast under Kitaneidas, putting stuff into the furnace on his forehead to induce smog and perform his attacks. He failed in his mission when the Go-ongers arrived, forcefully upgraded by the Pollution Ministers. Shoukyaku Banki was the first to be scrapped by EngineOh.

I just flat out call him Incinerator.

Pipe Banki (パイプバンキ Paipu Banki?, 2): A drainage pipe (排水パイプ haisui paipu?) Savage Water Barbaric Machine Beast sent by Kegalesia to pollute Earth's waters with the sludge from his pipes, tending to say "Jobber" in his sentences. The Go-ongers for fight him when he tests his powers at a dam, retreating after succeeding. He then returns later to pollute Shindaiba in giant form, attacking the Go-ongers once learning they are without their Engine Casts. But once the three get them back, Pipe Banki is then scrapped by Engine-O after a messy situation.

I call him Pipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:24 am

Scoop Banki (スコップバンキ Sukoppu Banki?, 3): A scoop (スコップ sukoppu?) Savage Land Barbaric Machine Beast sent by Yogostien to attack Neo Tokio Hills, tending to say "Kappore" in his sentences. His trademark attacks is "Landslide Blizzard" and the stronger "Super Landslide Blizzard", using his shovel gauntlets to scoop up boulders or bury his oppoents in dirt. He was scrapped by Engine-O after being corrected by Go-on Blue that Musashi killed Kojirō not with two swords, but with a long bokken.

I call him Scoop.

Spray Banki (スプレーバンキ Supurē Banki?, 4): Savage Water Barbaric Machine Beast sent by Kegalesia to steal the Engine Casts Birca. He can shoot acid from his mouth. Wounded by Birca and Gunpherd before Engine-O scrapped him.

I call him Spray.

Jishaku Banki (ジシャクバンキ Jishaku Banki?, 5): A magnet (磁石 Jishaku?) Savage Land Barbaric Machine Beast sent by Yogostien with the power of magnetism, able to take his opponents' weapons and use them. After being defeated in the first fight, Jishaku Banki is upgraded to Denjishaku Banki (デンジシャクバンキ Denjishaku Banki?), becoming an electromagnet (電磁石 Denjishaku?) with greater power. He is the first to be scrapped by Engine-O Birca.

I call him Magnet.

Speaker Banki (スピーカーバンキ Supīkā Banki?, 6): A speaker (スピーカー supīkā?) Savage Sky Barbaric Machine Beast sent by Kitaneidas, able to convert soundwaves into noise pollution with his mircophone spear before shooting out the resulting soundwaves from his speakers. Speaker Banki was later upgraded to generate louder soundwaves that can block most attacks. He is the first to be scrapped by Engine-O Gunpherd.

I call him Speaker.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:33 am

G6 Formation

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread 1206716224359sv5

GunBircaOh
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread 1206715939416rc3

EngineBircaOh

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread 1206715888296ja6
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:44 am

The last two look sweet!
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:49 am

Yeah the second pic Gattai will debut next episode.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:50 am

GP 7?

I haven't seen 6 yet.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:04 am

Yep GP 7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:22 am

DAMN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:39 am

Lol, What Bobby?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:26 am

I'm calling the new Megazord the Tri-Brid Megazord. It's a combination of Tri & Hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:19 am

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread Weirdddd
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread Weirdddd2
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread Weirdddd3
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:28 am

Sweet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:29 am

Let me know when the formation is on YouTube or Veoh.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:39 am

Gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:08 pm

I think the shirt pertains to Go-on Black.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:49 pm

The Sliver one?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Ranger

Moonlight Ranger

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:50 pm

why do people think go-onger is composed of two sentai ?
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Beast_Spirit/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:30 pm

Because of a secondary team I guess.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Ranger

Moonlight Ranger

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:48 am

which ones is go-onger composed of ?
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Beast_Spirit/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:29 am

Primarily Red, Blue, and Yellow. The secondaries are Green & Black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next