Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread

Go down 
+2
Rated-RKO
DarkBlaze
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:21 am

Sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Go-on Kiva-kun

Go-on Kiva-kun

Male
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:44 am

So I guess Engine-Man is now called GoRoader-GT. I like it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Videofans
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:55 am

I like.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:49 am

Take a look at the concept of the G12.

http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=48253695pq3.jpg

This is just getting out of hand do we really need more formations turning them into building blocks?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:14 am

The image looks horrendous.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:05 am

Alright, I'm finally caught up with Go-onger.

Comments on GP 21

- Even though it wasn't a real night battle, it was nice to finally see a battle in the dark this year so far.
- Huh, I wonder how Jumbowhale's soul just jump from the Wings to the Go-ongers?
- Hey, it's the instrumental to "A.s.h.i.t.a mo Go-Onger."
- So Jumbowhale made Bomper? Nice to get an origin on the little guy.
- Ahh, I don't care what anybody says, I thought it was cool how the Go-ongers were determined tp save Bomper.
- You know, I honestly wonder how Hiramechimedes is under Yogostein? Hira seems smarter than Yogo.
- So the Ministers are taken over the Go-on Seminars? I can't wait to see how the Go-ongers are going to get it back.

Comments on GP 22

- Finally, a female BankiJu.
- I have to give it to the Go-ongers. They are really selfless people even the bring one of the enemies into their HQ even when their hurt. Though, understandable since Hira told them he wanted to help them defeat them.
- So, Hiramechimedes and that female Banki were in cohoots?
- Kinda weird that the Go-ongers had Engine-oh and Gunbar-oh swim across the ocean to cheer Hiroto and Hiramechimedes on.
- You know, Engine-oh G9 really wasn't bad at all. It looks pretty well porportion though, I can't say much since it only did a finisher.
- Clever playing Carrygator's verse in the second ending to promote the movie.

Next week, Hiramechimedes gets monsterized and something happens to Sosuke and Hiroto that causes them to hang out together. Well, faredewall Hiramechimedes, you were the saving grace of the Gaiarc. I wonder if they will introduce a new Vice-Minister?
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Chaotic Duelist wrote:
The image looks horrendous.
Wait til the real thing comes out.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:03 pm

Ok, the G formations are beginning to look more and more hideous! Seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:07 pm

G12

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 Rx20080722232335bx9

And stuff from Dukemon

dukemon22 wrote:
First, that pic is an accurate depiction of what EnjinOh G12 will look like. Here's the info:

DX KyouretsuOh:

Enjin Kishamoth (Train + Mammoth), Enjin Tyrain (Tyrannosaurus + Liner) and Enjin Kerain (Triceratops + Liner) combine into KyouretsuOh.

Kishamoth is red on the top, and black on the bottom, while the other two are white with red lines, much like the Den-Liner cars.

Kishamoth is a long train, and the steam-chimney is the mammoth's nose. The flat hand-parts of KyouretsuOh can be seen under the nose.

EnjinOh G12:

KyouretsuOh's chest parts attach to EnjinOhG9's. The tusks of Kishamoth adhere to the back of G9's head, creating a bigger helmet-piece. KyouretsuOh's body splits in 2, attaching as leg-pieces between the EnjinOh legs and CarryGator's feet parts. Baruka and Gunpherd are then stored inside those two pieces, allowing the other two trains to attach in their place as the new formation's arms. Buson gains face armor. G12 will stand at a remarkable 500 mm tall.

GoRoader GT:

Tire-mecha that transforms into a robo. Has a Transformers-like ratio and playability, seeming much more like an action figure than a sentai mecha. It's internal parts are Enjin-Soul related, and special soul can be inserted into him. It becomes a tire again to act as G12's rolling weapon.

Enjin Starter EnjinOh G12:

Puredera-like electric figure. Can launch the chogokin enjin from its feet. Enjin-Soul compatible, but does not come with any soul.

GanGanBer:

Like the MantanGun, has a stick and gun mode. Comes with the EnjinSouls for Tyrain and Kerain. Can unite with the Mantangun to make the GanGanMantanGun. Seems to be able to store up to 3 souls at once.
Back to top Go down
Go-on Kiva-kun

Go-on Kiva-kun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Dang! G12 will surpass Ultimate DaiBouken from GoGo Sentai Boukenger for most mech for a multi-gattai mech.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:20 am

D'oh! wrote:
G12

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 Rx20080722232335bx9

And stuff from Dukemon

dukemon22 wrote:
First, that pic is an accurate depiction of what EnjinOh G12 will look like. Here's the info:

DX KyouretsuOh:

Enjin Kishamoth (Train + Mammoth), Enjin Tyrain (Tyrannosaurus + Liner) and Enjin Kerain (Triceratops + Liner) combine into KyouretsuOh.

Kishamoth is red on the top, and black on the bottom, while the other two are white with red lines, much like the Den-Liner cars.

Kishamoth is a long train, and the steam-chimney is the mammoth's nose. The flat hand-parts of KyouretsuOh can be seen under the nose.

EnjinOh G12:

KyouretsuOh's chest parts attach to EnjinOhG9's. The tusks of Kishamoth adhere to the back of G9's head, creating a bigger helmet-piece. KyouretsuOh's body splits in 2, attaching as leg-pieces between the EnjinOh legs and CarryGator's feet parts. Baruka and Gunpherd are then stored inside those two pieces, allowing the other two trains to attach in their place as the new formation's arms. Buson gains face armor. G12 will stand at a remarkable 500 mm tall.

GoRoader GT:

Tire-mecha that transforms into a robo. Has a Transformers-like ratio and playability, seeming much more like an action figure than a sentai mecha. It's internal parts are Enjin-Soul related, and special soul can be inserted into him. It becomes a tire again to act as G12's rolling weapon.

Enjin Starter EnjinOh G12:

Puredera-like electric figure. Can launch the chogokin enjin from its feet. Enjin-Soul compatible, but does not come with any soul.

GanGanBer:

Like the MantanGun, has a stick and gun mode. Comes with the EnjinSouls for Tyrain and Kerain. Can unite with the Mantangun to make the GanGanMantanGun. Seems to be able to store up to 3 souls at once.

I have a headache.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:09 am

Found one of those Vocaloids for Go-onger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr2C8hyQys
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:56 am

Found an interview with Kega's actress about the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYXE4GJ5M3w
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:30 am

The movie seems better than Gekiranger the movie.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:24 am

Yeah, I'm a bit late, but I added GP 21 subbed to first post!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:42 am

I can't wait to watch the EngineOh G9 in subtitles.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:09 pm

Kyoretsu-Oh and G12

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 12170963609011

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 12170962849931[/QUOTE]

And a rumor from Dukemon

dukemon22 wrote:
Cool rumor about the Dino Enjins:

Seems that they may not be able to understand human at first, because they're from an anicent class of Enjin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:43 am

Looks quite cool. But what animal is the first one???
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:48 am

Looks like a, Mammoth.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:53 am

It is a Mammoth first one since Hurricaneger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:59 am

The middle one is either a tyrannosaurus or a raptor.
Back to top Go down
Go-on Kiva-kun

Go-on Kiva-kun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:50 am

It's a Tyrano, and the other one is a Tricera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:36 am

Figured.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:51 am

So we go from Animals to Dinos?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:10 am

Still the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread   Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Engine Sentai Go-Onger Info Thread
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next