Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion

Go down 
4 posters

What does the episode deserve?
Awesome
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap67%PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Good
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap33%PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Okay
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion Empty
PostSubject: PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:59 pm

Thanks Ron. I can barely see anyting with this skin.

Anyway, I've just seen the episode and, despite being a beat by beat translation of Lesson 27 (Even ancient Camille had the same hair style as Mele), this was easily one of Jungle Fury's better episodes. Leaps and bounds compared to that godawful No 'I' in Leader. I don't care what anybody says, Flit. Is. Awesome. I really enjoy Werewolf!RJ rampange through town and even the RJ vs. Wolf Spirit fight wasn't as intense as Gou vs. the Werewolf, I like it for what it worth. Even the final scene where everybody was trying to smash the fun was fun. And I'm calling it, Flit going to be working for RJ when JF over after Camille's curse breaks off on him.

Overall, I give this a "Good."
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:00 am

I know, the next one will be easier on the eyes.

Wow, what a breath of fresh air. Totally beats Monday's "ear aching" mess (sarcasm).

Once again, the episode starts off with a explosive battle. It's odd how every episode starting off with a battle this season, usually are the better episodes (Way of the Master, Ghost of a Chance I). It's a good thing they used NZ footage for werewolf scene, because it would have been odd seeing RJ wearing a leather jacket in the MZ.

I really don't care what anyone says...Flit=Awesome! I just his play by plays for the MZ fights, and the teaming-up two of Jungle Fury's best characters...speechless! The backflash scene with Flit fighting Camille *wonders if she'll go back to that hairstyle*; was nicely done. It only made Fli more of a character, and hopefully we'll see him change back in the end. They didn't do it Geki, but things might be different here.

The fight scenes in this episode, and the series as a whole, was quite impressive. I've grown to respect wire-fu more, and I like how they level out between wire and on-foot combat.

I echo what another member said on RB:
Quote :
The music was notably great. You could really feel a sense of determination when Theo and Lily were fighting the monster by themselves. And the sense of urgency in RJ's inner battle with the wolf spirit.

At last, Dai Shi is out on his own.

The ending was such fun. Period.

Well, as I said up above, this episode beats Monday's. 5/5. Rhino Ranger is next!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:17 am

DarkBlaze wrote:

At last, Dai Shi is out on his own.

Finally, we'll see if he sucks as much on his own as he does as the lackey of other rubber monsters.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:13 pm

Have to say, I really enjoyed this episode. There was so much action that there wasn't any room for "character scenes" to screw it up (Casey).

I like how they ripped the flashback straight from Geki and added Camille's human form into it.

Action: Nothing but awesome, they stepped up with the RJ/Werewolf fight scene. Also i liked how they made the fight between Burazza and Theo/Lily intense.

Overall: i'll give it a 5/5.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:20 am

I thought it was great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRJF: "True Friends, True Spirits" Episode Discussion
Page 1 of 1