Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion

Go down 
+2
DarkBlaze
Rated-RKO
6 posters

How did you find the episode?
1. Bad To The Bone
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap25%PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
2. Just another episode
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. Nice
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. Pretty Good
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap25%PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
5. Freakin' Awesome man!
PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap50%PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion Empty
PostSubject: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:14 am

Last edited by Y2J on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:11 pm

Pre-discussion starts now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:02 am

This episode just goes to show you... "don't judge a book by its cover." I thought it was just gonna be another episode as they call it. I really thought things were gonna be lame, rushed, and just a complete waste. Kalish did a pretty good job IMO.

Yeah, the pig Rinshi beast wasn't even necessary in this episode. Once he was outta way, things ran pretty smooth. Jarrod taking his anger out on the Rin Shi... way to go Jarrod! Perhaps one day you'll desperately need their help... and help won't come. It's interesting to know that Dai Shi is responsible for the "Beast War" defeat. Can't wait to see how Grizzaka reacts to seeing him human (if he even does).

Uh oh, Lily's gone bad people! And a bad cheetah she was. Frans confrontation with Lily was quite amusing. I think some people predicted they were gonna get in a miniature rumble together. I almost believed Fran was going to "Ranger-Up" on us, lol. That would have been *somewhat* amusing (NOT). But yeah, Lily was... beautiful... with a capital "HOT."

I like how they started RJs road to "Wolf Ranger" a bit early. It gives them plenty of time to explain some things in the next episode, which I'm really looking forward to.

All in all, BTTB was a fun episode which is preparing for the "scab" entrance. Sure, they didn't deliver from where they left off in GOAC pt.1; but that's no reason to give this episode a low rating. A high 4/5. June 16th... Wolf Ranger!
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:25 am

That episode was awsome! Lily looked really good as a biker chick!
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:39 am

^Yeah she did Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:03 am

Werewolf RJ>Everything.

This is truth.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm

This episode was awesome!.

Good: Lily as a biker chick was well done...not to mention hot.

I like the fact they didn't make the new Megazord Formations a big deal.

I LOVED the whole RJ/Werewolf scenes, I can't believe they used the same Werewolf suit from Geki.

The Bad: Why the hell if the Rin Shi Beasts can call JKP can they know that the rangers work their why can't they just attack the store? >_>

Also the Pig Rin Shi Beast fight was rushed and not needed but it worked.

I give it a 9/10
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:14 pm

I wasn't quite shocked when I saw the Geki werewolf suit. After seeing that Japanese scan, I was convinced they would see the same werewolf suit.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:18 pm

I was expecting an american suit. But i can't understand why would the monster prank all JKP?
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:26 pm

Well, he was a waste of time any way. I wasn't really looking that much into it.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Those are the things that annoy me about Kailsh.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:40 pm

I was quite impressed with Kalish though. He has his flaws, but this erased one of them off the list... for now.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:41 pm

Yes for now.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Well, the scabs enter after our week break. I'm pretty confident. That'll be something if they do waaaaaay better than the usual writer's. I heard scabs usually do a better job.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:44 pm

I hope so.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:12 am

Comments on Bad to the Bone

- Wow, MotD make prank calls?
- Ugh, again they squish two unrelated Sentai episodes into one! What was the point of the Rangers fighting Pudgy Pig's cousin/nephew/brother/whatever?
- RJ's on a meat binge.
- Why do the Overlords suddenly care about Camille?
- "Man, I'm not going to be considerate to this Quilbag!"
"Lil, you don't have to prove yourself!" Prove what?!
- RJ pulls a Leo.
- Biker!Lily. Sorry Anna, but that has to be the most unconvicing biker I've seen.
- When did Fran become so assertive?
- Eh, I've seen some better cat fights, some worser ones.
- So, Fran a dominatrix now.
- Hey, Lily pulled a Nick.
- Man, these Rangers are more roll call happy than the Abarangers.
- Cool forshadowing I guess.

Man, this episode was... I don't know what to say. They totally drop the ball on the cliffhanger they left last episode. If they just obmitted Pig Rinshi, that time they spend fighting him could have been used for finding out the aftermath of Fran finding out.

This is riding between a "Bad to the Bone" and a "Just another episode".
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:52 am

Gyodai wrote:
No more than the Go-ongers. Seems like almost every episode they have to have a grand roll call. Although it's not as annoying, considering it's in a different language.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:29 pm

DarkBlaze wrote:
Gyodai wrote:
No more than the Go-ongers. Seems like almost every episode they have to have a grand roll call. Although it's not as annoying, considering it's in a different language.
The Go-Onger's roll call is beyond annoying.
Back to top Go down
JungleFury211

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Just be glad that this is Kalish's final episode he will ever write ever again for Power Rangers. Bring on the Scabs!
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:58 pm

JungleFury211 wrote:
Just be glad that this is Kalish's final episode he will ever write ever again for Power Rangers. Bring on the Scabs!
Ouch, lol
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:48 am

I thought it was cool.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:39 pm

Sorry I loved it and I thought the moster was gone Lily was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion   PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRJF: "Bad To The Bone" Episode Discussion
Page 1 of 1