Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion

Go down 
5 posters

Rate the episode
Awesome
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap50%PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Good
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap25%PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Okay
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap25%PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Poor
PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion Empty
PostSubject: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:02 pm

The episode is currently airing on Verizon FIOS.

A member on SPRC uploaded the first 10 minutes of the episode YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4kxyQIn4lo

Last edited by DarkBlaze on Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:11 am

The opening was awesome loved it.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:14 pm

Well, I love the fact their doing things PR has never done before.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:02 pm

Me too. Regardless of it being a copy off of Gekiranger. Jungle Fury has been the most, "different" PR series, compared to others.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:05 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen get ready for when the Power Rangers go to the laundromat.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:12 pm

Wow, for some reason...that scene seemed so...Real.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:59 pm

I know, it's strange lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:40 am

Here's a summary from Crimson Soul of HT:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:19 pm

I wanna read it but then i don't. Mad
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:05 am

So, they start us off with a memory/dream, of Master Mao giving Dominic the control dagger. This dagger, ultimately, is not only the key to Dom's destiny, but the key to the Nexus. The most Powerful Nexus.

Then we moved onto the Burger spot a.k.a., "Dom's secret hiding place of the dagger." I have to admit, that was totally unexpected...and Genius. Surely I'm not the only one, who wanted to slap Theo for being *Theo*, again.

The laundry room and taxi cab scenes, had such realistic elements; it was as if we weren't watching Power Rangers. I loved it! However, the dialog in the last scene where they found the dagger was kinda cheesy. For real.

For a moment, I was asking myself, "Why do we need a monster?" But then the fight against Whirlnardo vol.2 came...and Wow! The BGM was Rockin' (literally); and the team roll call/fight was awesome. Best roll cal yet.

So, besides a couple of cheesy scenes (including Jarrod's "lol" facial emotion at the end); DFTD was a solid episode. Looking forward to the "field trip" next week. "The Winds of Fate, are about to change." Classic.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:14 am

Has the discussion started yet?
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:26 am

Uh, yes. And can we please, have an actual discussion this time? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 am

Sure. Loved it, It was awesome. cheers tongue
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:12 pm

My god i really can't stand Theo and Casey now.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:23 pm

God, this episode was so... mediorcre. The plot was so non-existent. I don't think I'll be able to remember this episode later.

- Eh, I don't really care about the Crystal Eyes.
- Well Dai Shi, looks like all that training for the Zokado power proved to be useless since Grizakka kicked your butt (again) without breaking at sweat and locking you in your own jail cell. Dai Shi, you suck. You really really suck. I'm in awe of your sucking prowess. Seriously, your like an innovator in the field of human failure, blazing new trails to suck, and earning your way into the Loser Hall of Fame. Your starting to make Gruumm look cool.
- Theo acting like a dick again. I kinda like it when he acts like this, makes his character more fun.
- You know, I really like Dominic's and Theo's interactions.
- So wait, Dominic hid the Control Dagger in a seat cushion in Ocean Bluff? That doesn't make sense. He was travelling the world, why would he hide it in a diner of a town he wasn't going to live in?
- Why the heck are Theo and Dominic talking out loud about the Control Dagger and the Rhino Nexus with that woman sitting between them? Man these rangers have such low IQs.
- So Casey, Lily and RJ, how does RJ hitting Whirlnado for a little bit then Casey and Lily hitting him suppose to be "Combining our powers"?
- Someone brought this up, why don't they have the Wolf Zord combine with the Ape and the Penguin instead of using the Wolf Pride? I know I know Gekiranger but still, why couldn't Geki do this?
- Camille, nice outsmarting Lily.
- Gangster Rinshis, cool.
- Casey stills continues to act like a jerk to Dominic. Casey, shut up. Just. Shut. Up. Go stand in a corner or something.
- Was a roll call even neccesary?
- RJ you lazy bum, why aren't you help them in the zord fight? This is like a repeat of Things Not Said where the Sixthes just stand there acting like cheerleaders.
- Oh, I just found out Whirnicane is voiced by Nic Sampson (Chip in MF, voice of Sentinel Knight in OO). But I don't get why they act like this is a new monsters, there's no difference between Whirlnado and Whilricane. Couldn't they just said Whilnado just survived the first fight?
- I find it odd the Rangers didn't called the Megazord, "Jungle Master with Bat Power".

Eh, this episode was, again, mediorcre. Like, nothing happened really, this episode is just there. No Fran (Whoo-Hoo!) and no Flit (Boo!) this week. I give this a "Bad."
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:56 am

D'oh! wrote:
- Eh, I don't really care about the Crystal Eyes.
Hmmm, so you don't give them credit, for coming up with their own storyline? Why? This is build up...this is something we've all been wanting for so long. Just curious.

D'oh! wrote:
- I find it odd the Rangers didn't called the Megazord, "Jungle Master with Bat Power.
...Why? THAT, isn't always necessary. No offense, but I really do think you were being a little "picky" here.

As for the roll call, yes, it was necessary. It was the first full team roll call, so that should have been expected. They did it in Geki. Not to mention, Go-onger does more roll calls than fighting, so...
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:48 am

DarkBlaze wrote:
Hmmm, so you don't give them credit, for coming up with their own storyline? Why? This is build up...this is something we've all been wanting for so long. Just curious.
The problem is with the Crystal Eyes is that there is no build-up. We don't know what the Crystal Eyes are, we don't know when they found it, and we don't know how they are going to use them to summon the Phantom Beast. They're just something convenient to the plot for the villains to have it.

Quote :
Why? THAT, isn't always necessary. No offense, but I really do think you were being a little "picky" here.
Chill, it's just something I found odd after being use to hear, "Jungle [Blank] with [Blank] Power!"

Quote :
As for the roll call, yes, it was necessary. It was the first full team roll call, so that should have been expected. They did it in Geki. Not to mention, Go-onger does more roll calls than fighting, so...
I didn't mind it that much, it was short simple and to the point, but I feel it would have been better use for a special occasion rather than just felt like to eat up time. Plus, these rangers tend to roll call way too much most of the time.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:25 am

I'll give you credit for that. No, we don't know what they are, and no, we don't know how they are going to use them. But, I have feeling (according to the "Race to the Nexus" spoilers), that we'll get more info soon. As for build-up, it's been carried on since "Path of the Rhino". I give them credit for continuity.

I also give you credit for the roll call. It wasn't a special occasion, and they do tend to do it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Next year we will get 3 times more Roll Calls.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Ranger

Rhino Ranger

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:38 am

I don't need to say this, but I will.

I love Dom <3

And Camille is really starting to grow on me. When JF started, I couldn't stand her, she was like a lovesick puppy over Dai Shi (and really, I can't blame her, I mean, LOOK at him). But now it's evident she can hold her own in battle, if not more, and she's really cunning and manipulative.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:05 am

Camille has been one of the most active villains, in Jungle Fury. She definitely can hold her own in a fight, and her love for Dai Shi has proven where her loyalty and allegiance lies, as far as who she sides with. I hope to see more action from her like we did in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion   PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRJF "Dash for the Dagger" Episode Discussion
Page 1 of 1