Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:36 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 50

"Nice to meet you Jess I'm Sydney Drew you can call me Syd don't worry about the ointment it's fine now" Sydney said smiling
Syd looks at Isinia
"I see your still here don't worry we will get out of here" Sydney said
"I know I never left I know we will get out but how" Isinia said
"I don't know I will think of something I wish I had my morpher" Sydney said
Jess smiles to Syd. "Glad to meet you too Syd." he says to her he looks to Isinia. " She was here when Gruumm brought me and my wife here." he sounded sad when he said that. Gruumm and 10 Krybots come to the cell he opens the door they surround them. "Your coming with me Miss Drew." he says to Syd two Krybots grab her and take her out to him. the others keep Jess and Isinia in the cage. "She'll be back. he tells them. he and the Krybots take Syd to a cold dark room with one dim light in it. the Krybots place Syd into a cold chair. and restrain her. Gruumm looks to her. "Hmmmm time for a bit of fun." he tells her he places a device on her head. it starts to rewrite her memories. Grumm sits across from Syd while the device works.
Syd is sitting in the cold chair and looks at Gruumm while the device works
"I am going to find a way out of here and take Jesse and isinia with me
then I am going to get my morpher back and fight you myself" Sydney said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:24 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 51

Gruumm walks behind her. places his cold clamy hand on her throat. "Really are you sure Cruger will be glad to have you back. wasn't he angery with you. he says into her ear. he unzips her top shirt becuse he knew she was going to start to get hot the device on her head can get warm. and with all that blonde hair. she will start to sweat. the device rewrites her thoughts she'll remember that Dayna's not a baby and she'll know she was in trouble but she'll not remember she was ever on his ship.... he looks to her. "I'll let Dr Archer go with you but Mrs Cruger stays. he grabs her a little tighter. the device erases the facts that Isinia was on the ship while they were together the Krybots take Isinia to another cell and gives Jess a shot of something that he wouldn't remember Isinia was there. Jess grunts he lays on the ground of the cell he fell like a ton of bricks. Gruumm turns himself human for a bit he then Kisses Syd passionatly. he only kissed her. when you go back to the cell you'll not remember what happened if you start to your head will hurt and you'll fall asleep till you forget again." Gruumm tells her. the device beeps as it finishes. Gruumm takes it off the Krybots carry Syd back to her cell lays her next to Jess. and leave. Jess rolls over and places his hand on Syd he at first thought she was his wife kisses her very passionatly like a husband would do to there wife.
"Thank you for telling me what you remember. The only thing I know about your mother was that she wasn't a cadet, but did she assist Dr. Felix," Cruger told Dayna. "She died two days after you were born."

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:52 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 52

Dayna looks to Cruger "Your welcome Commander." she moves her hair out of her face. and tucks it behind her ear. it was lose and kinda falling out of its braid. she needs to practice more. she smiles a bit. "I think now know why my dad couldn't talk when he saw me. I remind him of mom. especially looking like this." she says to Cruger. She doesn't cry or anything she looked like she wanted to but she didn't. "Commander while i was talking to Syd outside I told her what I told
you. she was finshing up outside and it looks good she did a nice job." she says honistly to Cruger.
Sky was in the command center sees somehting odd. but he wasn't sure what it was it was like a flash of light in the woods. "Tate to Cruger can you come here sir something weirds going on." he says in his comuncator.
"Thank you," Cruger said. Cruger heard Sky. Cruger went back to the command center. "What is it cadet Tate?" Cruger asked Sky.
I hold my hand over where Bridge was hurt. It glows pink. I heal Bridge then. "There you go," I tell Bridge smiling. I wanted to kiss him, but decided not to since Bethany, Boom, and Sunny were there.
Sydney gets up and helps Jess up
"Are you ok we have to find Isinia and get out of here when we get outof here you take Isinia and leave I will deal with Gruumm myself" Sydney said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:59 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 53

Dayna "No problam sir." Dayna says to him. "Sounds like Sky needs you." she says she heads outside to see how Syd was doing she sees the bucket of water and her toothbursh water was cleaned out of the bucket and no sign of Syd "OMG what happend to her." she runs back inside. "Commander I was just outside Cadet Drew's not there. I don't know but she must of heard something and went' to investagate." she says to him. chacing him before he got into the comand center. Sky " I am not sure it was like a tranporter beam of some kind. just odd I don't deceted any Krybots or Gruumm or Mora anywere there." he
tells him. Commander its very close to were we found Syd" he tels him.
As Stacie healed his arm he sees how atractive she is he wanted to kiss her to thank her but wasn't sure if he would get slapped he hugs her "Thanks for healing me." he says to her.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:09 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 54

Jess looks to her stands up. "Those stuped robots." he rubs his head. "After they took you knocked me out and took Mrs Cruger. I heard her scream let me go and haven't heard her since. last time I heard a woman scream it was my wife. when they killed her." he had tears in his eyes when he told Syd that. "We should get out of here Isinia's been here for a long time." He tells Syd. he hands her a device." I got this off one of the Krybots." Jess smiles to her. "We do need your commanders help if and when he finds out his wife is up here he and the others can get up here to rescue her." Jess says to Syd. for some odd reason he kissed Syd.
"I know but they don't know that we are here I just hope Cruger still isn't angry with me anymore I wish I had my morpher I could do alot with my morpher but Commander Cruger took it from me when I got punished for Bridge getting hurt and Dayna being taken by Gruumm maybe if we can get out of here you can use one of the Krybots armor to dress up as one to get Isinia out then you and her can leave then I can deal with Gruumm myself" Sydney said as she picked up the armor and used her civilian powers to break the bars of the cell
Gruumm's device worked slowly till he pushes a button causing Syd to have a horable headache.
Jess listens "I'm sorry about your friends." he tells her. he sees something in her eyes. "Are you ok?" he holds her she looked like she was about to pass out. he touches her head "Your burning up are you sure your alright." Jess asked her.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:59 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 55

"It's ok you think you can wear the armor and go find Isinia and stay with her she might need you more than I do yeah I'm fine I'm just worried about Isinia I don't like to see her alone in a cell think you can do that for me" Sydney said
Jess holds up the armer the armor wasn't going to fit him. "UMM the dude was short wasn't he." he says to her. he hears someone puts the armor way. Gruumm comes to were they are at. he had put Isinia in a room not a cell he kept her in a locked room that was sound proof. "Hello cadet. enjoying your stay. Jess stands next to Syd. Gruumm looks up at the young doctor. smiles to Syd he does something out of the blue he taps a few buttons and beams them to the surface. Jess blinks. "Ok what in the world was that." he says thinking out loud. he looks around "Syd were not on the ship anymore. we need to tell your commander about his wife." Jess says to Syd.
"Yeah we should go and tell him before we do maybe you both should meet introduce yourselves and tell him what you are do I still feel like I'm burning up let's go" Sydney said
Sky looks at the computer "Commander that flash again now there are two people in the woods walking torwards town." he tells Cruger.
"What? Can you tell who they are?" Commander Cruger asks Sky.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:59 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 56

Sky looks at the screen "Sir it's Cadet Drew theres a tall man I think I know him. also remember that doctor that disappeared 2 years ago Dr Archer. it looks like his profile." he says to Cruger. "I have no idea whats going on. what you what to do sir?" Sky asked him.
Dayna walks back to the nursery. she walks in sees her family she looked nervous.
"Go meet them," Cruger told Sky. Sunny saw Dayna come back in and she walks over to her. "How are you feeling? Sunny asks Dayna. Sunny could feel Dayna's nervousness.
Sky stands up "Yes sir." he says he leaves the command center and runs towards the woods. he spots Syd. "Syd are you alright who's your friend?" he asked her. as he walks up to them. Dayna hugs Sunny. "Just worried now that i'm an adult and will miss out
on things a child would do." she tells Sunny. Bridge looks to stacie. "I think Dayna's worried that she will miss out on things now that she is adult." he tells her.
"Sky I'm fine this is Jesse Archer we need to talk to Commander Cruger it's important is he still upset with me for what happened to Bridge and Dayna we need to get back there fast" Sydney said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:11 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 57

Sky "He talked to Dayna about you I don't know what he's going to do but we better get you two back to SPD." Sky says to Sydney. "Nice to meet you doctor." he says to Jess.
"I hope he still isn't upset with me and gives me back my morpher you think he will let Jess work in the infirmary at SPD cause he actually doesn't have a job I told him he could work at SPD" Sydney said
Cruger watched the monitor and saw Sky with Syd and Jess. He looked down at Syd's morpher he still had in his hand. *Maybe I was a bit harsh.* he thought. Cruger had been thinking a lot about his wife Isinia latley so he was more prone to snap. *I'll give Syd back her morpher when she gets back.* he thought.
Sky looked to Syd "I don't know what he will do Syd. but you did find somone and brought him with you." he says to her. "Nice to meet you Jess. I am Sky Tate." he says introducing himself to Jess. "Follow me back to SPD."says Sky.
"I met Jess on Gruumm's ship when Gruumm took me again he also has Isinia I was going to free her with Jess but Gruumm took her to another room thats why we have to tell Commander Cruger about it so he would know about her" Sydney said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:08 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 58

Sky hears Cruger's wife's name "We need to get back to base Commander Cruger needs to know about his wife. I'm glad you to are safe." he tells Syd and Jess. they walk back to SPD quickly.
Somewhere in the woods outside of town a time portal opens up. Out of it walks a male in his 20. He was very handsome and he wore a SPD uniform. His name was Bridge Carson Boom. He was from the future. Little Bridge, as he was called to keep him seperate from his uncle and namesake looked around. Then he walked to the SPD base. He had been told where to go once he was in this time so he headed straight through the entrance of SPD and went to the infirmary. When Little Bridge walked into the infirmary he saw those gathered. "Hello everyone. I'm here from the future. I'm Bridge Carson Boom."
Boom took one look at his son from the future and fainted.
Dayna looked over sees her uncle fant then sees her cousin an adult also. "Lt Bridge?" she says stepping closer to him she has no ida what she looks like in his time. but she was glad to see him. she gives her cousin a hug. Bridge chases his brother inlaw before he hits his head. looks to
Bethany. ~looks like we both have adult childran hear.~ he says to his twin.
Gruumm brougt Isina to the bridge of his ship. he has her look at the view sceeen. "This is where your husband lives now. would you like to be reunited with him. hummmm?" Gruumm says to her.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:54 am

Nice story.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:17 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 59

Jess "Your friend is right Syd lets go." he says walking next to her and follows Sky back to SPD.
"Yes I would like to be reunited with him" Isinia said
"Ok let's go I can't wait to tell him" Sydney said walking next to Jess
Sky "Syd are you alright?" he asked her. he was just wondering if something was bothering her. they were almost to spd.
Syd looks at Sky
"I'm fine except I don't feel so good at all I feel like I'm going to passout Jess knows cause he's a doctor" Sydney said as she stopped
Sky stops he was worried about Syd. then looked to Jess "This isn't good she never almsot passed out like that before atleast as long as i have known her." he tells Jess.
Gruumm smiles to Isinia he may be evil but he wasn't rude. "Alright I have had you here long enough." he tells her he beams Isinia down in front of Sky Syd and Jess.
Jess "Isinia are you alright?" he asked. he was surprised to see her.
Syd looks at Sky and Jess
"I will be fine I just need to sit down out here by myself in the fresh air I will be there in a minute" Sydney said sitting down
"Yes i'm alright I didn't get hurt at all I'm just glad to be back I missed you all can we go see him he will be happy that I'm back" Isinia said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:13 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 60

Sky nods his head "Alright Sydney." he tells her.
"Also tell Commander Cruger I will be right there I just have to sit here first" Sydney said
Sky "Alrigt Syd. will see you at the base." he tells her. he looked to Isinia. "Your husband will be very glad to see you" he smiles and says to her. as they walk "Tate to Cruger I have someone that would like to talk to you." he says to him. hands Isinia his communicator.
Isinia looks at Sky
"I think I can surprise him instead of talking to him and tell him what Syd tried to do I can't wait to see him" Isinia said
Syd sits outside and looks at the good work she did and rests
"I think i did good I just wish I knew why I don't feel so good at all" Sydney said
Jess walks to SPD with the others. he was glad to be free. Gruumm shapeshifts in to human form. and beams down he walks over to Sydney. he watches her from afar waits for her to pass out. he goes closer to her remembering he was human looking he places his hand on her rubs her shoulder to see if she was awake.
Sky and the others walk in to SPD. "Isinia Jess follow me. Jess your going to have to stay here for a min while i take Isinia to see her husband." he says to him. Sky guides her into the command
center "Commander somone's here to see you." he tells him. he moves showing Cruger his wife.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:10 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 61

Syd is laying there passed out not waking up she doesn't see Gruumm there
Isinia sees Cruger and smiles
"Hi Doggie I know you missed me I missed you so much" Isinia said
Gruumm kneels next to Syd she was unconcious he picked her up. "You'll be fine Sydney." he says to her he disappears with her. he lays Syd on a bed takes off her uniform. and puts on a pink top and maching mini skirt. pink tights and pink high heeled boots. he brushes her long hair and puts it back in a pink hair piece and watches her sleep he has a pink blanket on her he wants her to remember her favorite color is pink but much else will be scrambled. he thinks evily to himself in human form he kisses Syd's face. just to wake her up slowly.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:56 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 62

Syd wakes up slowly looks around then looks at Gruumm
"Where am I who are you and what happened I don't remember anything except my favorite is pink thanks for the clothes" Sydney said
Gruumm "I am Gruumm this is your room here on my ship." he tells
her. "You hit your head really hard you ok?" he lies to Syd
Commander Cruger sees his wife. He goes over and hugs her. He
couldn't believe she was there. "I've missed you so much too," Cruger
said. "Do you need Kat to check you out?" He gave Isinia a kiss.
Isinia looks at Cruger and smiles
"No I'm fine thanks to Cadet Drew if she hadn't been on Gruumm's ship then she wouldn't have found me and Dr. Jesse Archer we would still be on the ship when I was scared she calmed me down and told me that I would be alright you should be proud of her" Isinia said
Syd looks at Gruumm
"Oh ok not really I don't remember anyone or anything about my life or what I do or who my family and friends are where I live what I am and who I can and cannot trust" Sydney said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:00 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 63

Gruumm smiles to Syd "Yes your live here you help me run the ship." he puts his hand through her hair he shows Sydney a fake document everthing that is backwards showing SPD starting all the attacks not him he deleted her photos becuse of her sister being a bit darker version of the pink ranger he kept those photos on. "Your my Princess all the things in here are yours wear what you would like this is what you have to wear when your in battle" he shows Syd a outfit kinda like Astronama's but in pink. "Do you like them I made you a new one." he brings out one with a long cape." for you to wear anywhere or time you want to darling." he tells Sydney.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:17 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 64

"Ok I like it here I also like this room and all the things in it I happy that I'm your princess I really like this outfit you made me I am glad you made me a new one I love the cape thanks for the outfits" Sydney said
Z goes to look for Sky and sees him with Commander Cruger,and Isinia. "Hey Sky what's up" Z said to him.
Jack comes to where Commander Cruger and Isinia are. "Sir," Jack said saluting him. Jack didn't know who Isinia was.
Gruumm smiles he sits next to Sydney he rubs her back it was tight he didn't use alot of force he didn't what to hurt her. he knew he was making her feel more relaxed. "Syd dear your are very pretty." he whispers in her ear he nibbles on her neck. and looks to her. "your very welcome." he tells her. one thing he isn't lying about he thought she was pretty.
"That feels really good thanks for saying I'm very pretty" Sydney said
Commander Cruger sees Jack. "I am proud of her," He tells Isinia. "How about I let Cadet Landors take over at the command center for a bit so we can spend some time together?"
"Yeah that sounds good I missed spending time with you I know your proud of her I am too" Isinia said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:18 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 65

Gruumm smiles to her. "Glad you like this. he moves her hair. he kiss her cheek. "You smell nice to darling." he tells her.
"Thanks so much" Syd said smiling
Commander Cruger takes Isinia's hand. He leads her to his quarters. "This is our quarters now," Commander Cruger tells her.
"This is a really nice room" Isinia said
Gruumm picks up a small box hands it to Sydney. "This is for you." he tells her after he hands it to her he passionatly kiss her. he really liked Syd as evil as he was he found her very attractive.
"Thanks so much what's in the box" Sydney said smiling
I get to the command center and see Jack. "Hey Jack did Cruger tell you that your in charge" Kat said to him.
Sky watches Cruger leave with his wife he was glad she was back in Cruger's life. he walks back in to the command center. sees Kat and Jack. "Afternoon Kat, Jack." he says to them. he looks around "Ummm this is odd Syd should of been back by now." he says he thinks to himself oh no not again.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:29 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 66

He takes it out of the box for her it was pink it looked like a tiara he puts it on Syds head. it goes on to her forehead he presses it on softly it activates something inside it. it sinks into her skin a bit it wasn't like the necklace he gave her this wasn't going to tourture her this would activate if her memory reserves it will knock her unconscious and start to work on erasing the thoughts and turn her evil. he kisses Syd "Im glad you like it." Gruumm says to her. "Every princess needs one." he says to her. he massages her back. and makes her feel happy. evil people can be happy too. he thinks to himself.
"I never had one before it's so beautiful how did you know I wanted one i'm still gorgeous right" Sydney said smiling
"Afternoon Sky how are you and Z and where is Syd" Kat said to him.
Gruumm places his hand on the back of Syd's neck and looks at her. "Your very beautiful and Gorgeous." he tells her kisses her in a romantic way.
Sky "She' didn't come back yet. last time I saw her she had a headache and sat down she said she was going to be right behind us." he tells
Z "I was fine till Syd wen't missing agen. he tells Kat and Z.
"Kat did you meet Dr Archer?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:29 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 67

"Thanks so very much what would the other rangers say if they see me with some Krybots when we fight cause they will see me but I won't remember them will you be there too" Sydney said
"Not yet why is he nice" Kat said to him. "Well maybe we should find her" Z said kissing Sky.
Sky "Yes he is. he looks a little like Wes Collins but taller red hair and a scar." he tells Kat.
he kissed Z back "Yes we should." he tells her.
Gruumm thinks "I know you don't like the yellow one." he tells her that was the truth. Be careful "around them but if you want to fight them you can." he takes out a small device puts it on her wrist he made a pink ranger morpher that was evil it looks like her real one but it wasn't "just touch the button here and you'll morph into a pink ranger a slight bit lighter then their pink ranger." he tells her. The device was warm not to warm. it in planted it's self like the tiara did. Gruumm passionatly kisses Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:33 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 68

"What should I do if they don't want to fight me and they get me to remember everything will you be there if that happens what if I go back with them will you grab me again" Sydney said
"He can help in the infirmary, where is he" Kat said to him. "Sure we'll see you guys later we'll find Syd" Z said to them.
Gruumm smiles to Sydney "If you do end up going with them your body will tell you to come back." he tells her "I know thats confusing but you'll know what i'm talking about he says kissing her neck.
Jess hears his name he walks over to Sky Z and Kat. he smiles "I am Dr Jesse Archer." he says to Kat. he had an eye patch on one eye he has red hair and 6'6" he looked down to the others. smils to Kat.
Right as Sky was going to tell Kat Jess walked in. "Jess this is Kat Kat this is Jess." he introduces them to each other. He takes "Z's hand "Yes we should find Syd. I don't want her to get in trouble again." he tells Z he walks with Z
"Ok but what if it works and they try to get me to go back with them what will you do" Sydney said
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:29 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 69

"Nice to meet you Dr. Jesse glad to have you here and I'm glad to have help" Kat said to him as she shook his hand.
"Yeah I don't want to find out what happened to her when we find her" Z said to him as they held hands.
Jess "Thanks Kat. I am glad to meet you too." he says smiling to Kat.
Gruumm "Your body will tell you when to come back to me love." Gruumm tells her if so look for a guy named Zaren call that name and he'll bring you to me." he tells Sydney he kissed Sydney passionatly.
"You want me to call his name and he will bring me back to the ship and you" Sydney said
"Welcome I hope you enjoy it here" Kat said to him.
Gruumm "Yes my dear." he tells her. he kisses her passionatly on her lips it was a nice kiss. he wanted to do that for sometime.
"Ok I will call him when I want to come back although the others will be confused and shocked" Sydney said
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:53 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 70

Sky walks to the woods with Z "Where in the wold is Sydney she was here earlier. Z I don't like this one bit." he tells her.
Gruumm kisses Syd in a way that her memory loss sticks he kissed her deep and long no tongue just a sweet and kind kiss. he really loved her. he lands backwards laying her on he bed he doesn't do more then kiss her he stops. "Yes love they will be looks like two of them are down there." he thinks "If that yellow one gives you problems capture the blue one i'll not hurt him but it would be interesting to see what happens" he says to Syd about Sky. He knew Sky would be a good pawn in keeping Syd there for him. too.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:54 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 71

"I know I really love you too don't worry she won't give me any problems if both of them do maybe we can capture both of them I know she likes him and they don't want to be seperated I know you won't hurt them but what will you do to them can you send me down there I want to see them and their reactions" Sydney said
"I agree it is weird and scary but I want us to be together and I don't want anything to happen to you" Z said kissing him.
Sky kissed Z back "I know and i wouldn't let anything happen to you sweety." he tells.
"So where do you think Syd is" Z said kissing him back again.
"I don't really know Z this is geting Creepy." he says to her he hears something moving "Theres something over there." he tells Z.
Gruumm "Good idea lover" hear this will help you." he trows the ball a Blue Head appeares he says something to it. "Syd this is your blue head he'll do what you tell him to do he will keep you safe." he tells her. Blue head hello Sydney Im ready to go down when you are I have other friends to help if we need them." the robot tells her.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:39 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 72

Syd looks at Gruumm and the Blue Head
"Thanks so much let's go down there now I don't know when we will need them but glad we have back up" Sydney says as the Blue Head and her teleport down
"I think we should go and check it out" Z said to him as she held his hand.
Gruumm nods his head "Yes my dear. He kissed Sydney so the Blue Head knows not to harm her and to do as she says. The Blue Head walks with Syd and they beam down near were Sky and Z are at.
Syd looks at the Blue Head
"I want them to see you first so when you fight them you can bring your Kyrbots to help I don't want you or your Krybots to hurt them Gruumm just wants you to capture them and bring them to him unharmed I don't want them to see me just yet I want them to be surprised when they are on the ship then they will see me do you want me to go back to the ship before or after you capture them unharmed" Sydney said smiling
The Blue Head "Understoodd misstress. Gruumm told me to listen to you I will obey you." he says to her. "The others will too." he says he and Syd beam down to the surface. About 3 feet away from Sky and Z "There names mistress are Sky Tate and Elizabeth Delgado she goes by Z." he tells her. he steps on a twing." That will get his attention. miss" he tells her. his feet are huge so he steps on everthing.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:08 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 73

"Yes we should." he hold Z's hand as they walk Sky hears something "Z over there." "Syd is that you?" he asked as he walks with Z over to the snapping sound he looks at Z "That is Syd but what in the world is going on why would she be with the Blue head?" he asked Z.
The Blue Head throws the ball it has two Krybots in it he whispers to them "Kidnap the rangers don't hurt them or you'll be deactivated by Gruumm." the Blue Head tells them obeying Syds wishes the two Krybots appear behind Sky and Z they grab them lifting them up off the ground not hurting them the Blue Head "You don't want the other one harmed I wouldn't fight them he touches a button in his sleeve and beams the 6 of them back to Gruumm's ship.
Syd walks back to Gruumm and smiles
"The Krybots brought the rangers here they didn't hurt them where do you want them" Sydney said
"Sky what just happened" Z said to him.
Sky looked to Z "I have no idea" he tells Z. right then they were
grabbed. "What the heck." he couldn't move the Krybots were stronger
then normal. "You ok Z?" he asked as they teleported up to Gruumm's ship he hears vocies and then feels them being pushed in to a room. he looks to Z "Z are you ok." he says going to help her up off the floor as the force field goes up he feels light headed. "Wow that felt odd. did you feel anything?" he asked Z. he holds her close to him. he kisses her for no reason he knew she might be scared he knew he was and he loved Z.
Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next