Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:06 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 26

Syd hears Gruumm's voice
"You can hurt me all you want but there is absolutly no way I am going to let you take Dayna Bridge and me are going to try to keep her here with us and not you if you take her I'm going to try and get her back from you" Sydney said
Syd looks at Bridge
"It's not something i wanted to be right about we are going to need help we can't handle all these Krybots by ourselves we have to protect Dayna from Gruumm if he takes her I am going to go on his ship and get her back myself I have been there before don't worry about me if i go by myself and bring her back cause you know i will come back with Dayna can you call for the others" Sydney said
Bridge opends his comuncator "Cadet Carson to spd we need help there
are alot of crybots about 3 blocks from SPD Cadet Drew and I could
use a hand please." Bridge says. then he looks to Syd "Already done Syd. he looks to the Krybots.
Dayna sees the big robots and crys she was scared...
Bridge "Dayna its ok shhhh" he says to her he wold pick her up but
didn't what her hurt. he truns on the minnie shield Boom and Kat madefor just something like this. Bridge "I hope this shild holds. " he says to Syd. "I never have used it before." he tells her.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:10 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 27

the Krybots attack them.
Gruumm snickers. "You can try dear." he tells Syd. he turns the power to full right as the Krybots attack them. "Lets see if you can hold that much pain Sydney." LOL evily.
Bridge fights off the Krybots the ones he can. "Good grief there alot of them." he tells Syd. I wonder were are back up is at." he says to Syd.
Syd hears Gruumm
"I am stronger I can handle the pain I am going to try and keep Dayna here and away from you if you take Dayna i am going to come up to your ship and bring her back here where she belongs" Sydney said
Syd looks at Bridge
"I don't know but they better get here soon cause we can't fight all these krybots ourselves we still have to protect Dayna cause i don't think the shield is going to hold much longer I promise i will not let Gruumm take Dayna" Sydney said
Dayna calmed down she knew Syd and her daddy wouldn't let them hurt her. but she was scared she holds her bunny her dad put in there with her. it was cute seeing that.
Bridge "I know Syd. look out." he yells at her. seeing the crybots
coming form the other way now "Crap were in the world is that back up." he says.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:23 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 28

Grumm beams down he lands near the krybots he had his staff in his hand he aims it at them and fires. he destroyed 30 of his own Krybots but he has a clear shot of the cadets now. he aims at Syd
and Bridge and fires a low energy beam at them he didn't what to kill them. just knock them out.
"Ok Syd I'll just hurt both of you." he snarls at the pink ranger in her head. as he fired.
Bridge turns sees Gruumm "Syd look out!" he sees the Krybots get destroyed. then saw the beam he thought of one thing and that was his daugther he jumps infront of Dayna he knew that kinda hit would hurt her he takes the hit full blast. grounds. don't kill him but hurts him. ~BETHANY HELP!~ he didn't mean to yell in his head but that hurt like heck.
Dayna saw her daddy fall in front of her. she holds bunny tightly cries without making noise there wasn't much she could do for Bridge but she knew that her dad would be ok.
Grumm looks to Syd there were alot of krybots going tords her. he sees Bridge go down he slowly walks towards him. he stops as he gets closer to them. he sees Dayna siting there. he disappears and appears behind the stoler. looks to Syd.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:52 pm

I think your stories have potential, but your chapters are too short.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:29 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 29

Syd looks at Gruumm
"Why did you destroy your own Krybots you hurt Bridge and now your trying to take his daughter away from him no one hurts the person I love and tries to take his daughter you can hurt me all you want but I'm still strong if you take Dayna then your gonna have to take me to cause there is no way I am letting you take her alone or leave her alone with you when this is all over I am going to tell Cruger that you
are the one who was behind my disappearance and whatever else happened to me" Sydney said standing in front of Dayna
Syd looks at Bridge
"Are you ok I will deal with Gruumm and make sure he doesn't take Dayna if he takes her I will go there by myself and get her back trust me I will go there and get her back can you still protect Dayna" Sydney said
While Gruumm was behind Dayna the Krybots go behind Syd two of them Grab her. Grumm evily smiles to her. "Well you may be strong willed but you can't stop all the krybots. I need a pathway to her. and I knew if her father saw the beam coming tords her he would jump in front of it. It wasn't that high of a beam he'll live." he tells Sydney. He places his hand on the stroller he disappears with Dayna.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 30

Suddenly pink firballs came out from nowhere and hit the Krybots. Sunny then become visible, standing next to Bridge. "Thought you might could use some help," Sunny said to Bridge and Syd.
Sam arrived and stood next to Sunny. "Omega morpher, Electro mode!" Sam said. He sent his Electro Mode attack at the nearest Krybots.
some more of the Krybots blow up and were destroyed they saw Gruumm disappear but the remainder of the Krybots fight the rangers and Sunny.
On Grumm's ship he puts up his shield so no one can get on or off the ship
without him letting them. he turns himself human looking not to scare the little girl and picks Dayna up out of the Stroller and lays her on the big bed "hmm he thinks your a cute one." he tells her.
he plays with her red hair. he puts gloves on her hands he takes his staff and ages Dayna to the age of 5 he didn't what to go trough the rest of the teething stage. he looked at her after changing her age. he knew she would be confused he saw she still held on to her
bunny. he smiled "Sleep here child. i'll be back later. Grumm leaves the room.
Syd calls Gruumm
"If you think you can get away with this and hurt me then you got another thing comming i will get her back by the way you can't keep hurting me i still can't feel feel alot of pain from you they will find out that you had something to do with my disappearance and whatever else happened to me" Sydney said
Syd walks over to Bridge and helps him up
"Are you ok I should have done more to protect Dayna from Gruumm it's my fault that he disappeared with her I should have stopped him don't worry we will get her back I will do whatever i can to get her back even if it means me getting hurt again I won't let Gruumm hurt me again" Sydney said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:09 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 31

Bridge looks to Syd "We were over run by the Krybots and with Gruumm showing up we were almost gonners if Sunny and Sam didn't show up." he says to Syd. he thinks "How in the world did you Know Grumm was after Dayna in the first place?" he asked Syd. it just hit him that she was the one that originally told him. On Gruumm's ship the small Dayna felt strange after being aged shestayed calm she didn't want to anger the man that has her she looks like a five your old child now. she does as Gruumm tells her she lays down and falls asleep she wasn't scared anymore either. it was odd.
Sam looks at Bridge and Syd. "We'd better get back to Commander Cruger and let him know what's going on," Sam told them.
"We'll get Dayna back," Sunny told Bridge and Syd. "I can call on my mother to help if we need her." Sunny looked up at the sky.
Bridge nods his head. "Yes we should get back." he tells Sam "Thanks again Sam." he tells him. "You can tell you mother what happened knowing her she already knows." he tells Sunny.
he looked hurt upset and worried all at one time. he holds his
shoulder that hurt with one hand with his gloves on the hand he was holding the bloody arm with didn't show the blood on the glove but the green on his unfrom top did.
Syd looks at Bridge
"Remember when I told you how I ended up in the woods I said Gruumm was behind my disappearance and everything else that happened to me well I knew he was after Dayna cause he heard me talking to you about what happened and that we were going out and taking Dayna with us he must have had the Krybots waiting for us so he could take Dayna I don't know what he plans to do but i know I won't let him get away with this and hurting me just please don't tell Cruger about this I don't want to get him involved with what happened to me I'm going to stay here and see what happens" Sydney said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:50 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 32

Sky and I arrive at the base and see Bridge and Sunny and walked in with them. "What happened Bridge where's Dayna" Z said to him as they walked inside.
Kat comes and looks at Bridge and checks his arm and wraps it.
"I'm going to wrap it up for you and then give you some medication to ease the pain" Kat said to him as she looked at Z.
Gruumm was in his room he hears Syd "Hello Sydney. I told you if you told anyone I meant anyone that I had taken you somone would pay the child will be my Guest for a while. till you think of what you did. and to keep you to remember no one will see Dayna for awhile I'll be back." he tells Syd. He takes his ship out of orbit of earth out of tranporter range. he flies around for a while he checks on Mora and Dayna he sees both kids were sleeping he was glad they rested.
Bridge looks to Syd before leaving her "Yes you did. If you knew Gruumm would do somethng like this why did you say anything?" he says to her he was upset his daughter was kidnapped he didn't really know what he was saying he walks back to SPD with Sunny sees Sky and Z looks to Z as they get the medlab. and tells Kat, Z, and Sky about Dayna. "Gruumm kidnapped her." his voice cracked he tried not to cry. he didn't know his arm hurt he felt numb all over from the shock of Dayna being grabbed infront of him. "Last thing I remember was the Krybots coming at us a blast came out of nowhere and a bright flash coming towards Dayna I jumped infront of it I didn't what my daughter to get hurt. that's how my arm got hurt. Next thing I remember Sunny and Sam show up and help take care of the reaming Krybots. I got up and Gruumm took Dayna. while i was still on the ground." he tells them.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:42 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 33

Sunny and Sam went back with Bridge and Syd to SPD. Sunny could feel Bridge's emotions and his pain. "Dr. Manx I think you should check Bridge out," Sunny tells Kat. "I'm going to tell
Commander Cruger what happened. He needs to know the whole story too." Sunny said giving Syd a mean look.
Syd looks at Sunny
"Why are you looking at me like that I had to tell Bridge what gruumm was up to I was protecting Dayna and Bridge I protected Dayna from Gruumm until he took her I don't want Commander Cruger knowing what happened to me when Gruumm took me cause i couldn't remember what happened to me I'm going to go outside until Bridge calms down" Sydney said
Syd hears Gruumm
"Yeah Bridge got hurt cause I told him what happened then you take Dayna away from him which hurt him more that's not actually hurting me it's actually hurting Bridge alot I don't have to think about what I did and I don't have to remember anything I had to tell him cause he wanted to know what happened so I was actually warning him about you taking Dayna and me I will get Dayna back whether you like it or not she is not going to stay with you for long cause when i see you I will destroy you and get Dayna back you think you can hurt me cause of the necklace well you can't and if you kidnap me and take me to your ship i will find Dayna bring her back and destroy you you can't do anything else to me I am going to be waiting for you and you won't even know it" Sydney said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:36 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 34

"Yes Bridge come I need to check your arm and wrap it, Z why don't you go find Syd while Sky stays here with me, Bridge and Sam" Kat said to them.
I bandaged his arm and gave him some medication.
"Take this every 3 to 4 hours and when you need more come find me" Kat said to him.
I go and try to find Syd and spot her.
"Hey Syd I heard what happened sorry we didn't get here sooner we were busy and how did they get Dayna wasn't she in a force field" Z said to her.
I had been watching all that had gone on invisible. Now I was where Bridge, Sunny, Sam, and Kat were. I became visible and walked up to them. "I can sence Dayna and Grumm. Grumm hastaken his ship out of orbit." I looked at Kat. "Kat Manx I presume," I said to her. "My name is Stacie. I'm Sunny's mother and a friend of Commander Cruger."
"I was protecting Dayna from Gruumm but he hurt Bridge and two Krybots grabbed me and he took Dayna I know Bridge is mad at me but I am going to get Dayna back myself can you go back to SPD I want to be alone" Sydney said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:18 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 35

Gruumm hears Syd smiles. "You want to remember what you did ok." he tells her he truns the necklace to full power her memory of taking the containment card comes back to her. "I was trying to protect you from that but you wanted to know what Could hurt you now you know." the necklace burns on Syd's neck. Gruumm decides it's time for the young child to go back down soon. he knew her father would what her back. he saw the five year old Dayna asleep he lays down a teal shirt and matching skirt her skirt was knee length. he wasn't a pervert like alot of people think he looks over to the sleeping child he points his staff at her. and ages Dayna to the age of 20. he dosn't age her to much. just a enough. he had a tape of Bridge talking to Dayna she will remember her father. and most of SPD. He goes to the comunicatons before the necklace comunication was broken "I will send her back when she wakes up. you'll have to live with what you did. both things. I told you I can hurt your friends and you as well by the way thanks for rescuing General Benagg." Laughs evily Gruumm says as the necklace burns into Syd's skin. their comunicatons link was d/c he had blocked SPD's computer of what he had Syd do he pushed a button and the tape of Syd taking the card out of the containmet room was there for Cruger or anyone to find. he sits back He laughs.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 36

Bridge didn't speak he was kinda in an emotional shock. he nods his head. he was upset hurt both inside and outside of his body. sits still while Kat fixes his arm. he looks to her "Yes ma'am." he says to her taking the medication. he looks to Sky and Sam. then looks down. The worst fear for a parent was the loss of a child. he lost his but not to death she was kidnapped he couldn't stop it.
Dayna felt strange again. she started to wake up she was an adult now she sees the oufit Gruumm left her. she changes in to them. she walks to her door and walks out of it when it opened. she walks down the halway she sees Gruumm for the first time and a memory flash of her as a little girl hit her. "Sir wheres my father?" she asked Gruumm. she wasn't a scared child but an adult with long red hair which she had pulled up in a french braid. she only asked Gruumm that question. "This oufit is very nice thank you." she tells Gruumm. Dayna wasn't scared of Gruumm. she sees Syd Drew on the screen "I know her she was with my dad. she looks to Gruumm. backs up she remembered being kidnapped. "What are you going to do with me. she didn't know she had powers she went from 10 months old to adult in a day's time. which she doesnt' remember either. in her mind 20 years went by.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:32 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 37

Sunny teleported to the command center where she knew Commander Cruger was. "Sir I need to talk to you," Sunny said to him. Commander Cruger looked at Sunny. "Go ahead," Cruger told Sunny. Sunny nodded. Sunny then told Commander Cruger about what had happened to Dayna and what had happened to Syd and what Syd had done. "Sir I felt you needed to know," Sunny ended. As Commander Cruger listened to Sunny he begins to get mad at Syd. Cruger nodded to Sunny when she was done. "Thank you for telling me Sunny. You're right I did need to know this" Cruger went to a computer monitor. He contacted Syd on her morpher. "Cadet Drew report to the command center on the double!" Cruger shouted.
Syd has her morpher and answers Cruger
"I'm on my way I will be there soon" Sydney said
Syd hears Gruumm
"I can't believe you did this to me you tricked me into getting General Banaag's containment card for you now I'm in trouble by Cruger when I find you I am going to destroy you myself I won't give up until your destroyed you can count on that" Sydney said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:30 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 38

Bridge looks to Kat "Thank you Kat." he tells her. As he takes the medicaton from her. he goes to leave the infermary to go to his quarters he walks in to the nursry and sees his nephew. he sets down next to Lt Bridge. and doesn't say anything just looks at him. sighs
he sees him sleeping. he wondered were Boom and his sister were at. he falls asleep in the rocking chair next to his nephew.
I had feelings for Bridge and I cared for him. I teleported to the nursey. Seeing Bridge asleep next to Little Bridge I smiled. I touched Bridge's hair lightly with my hand. *Syd isn't right for you.* I thought. I had wanted to be with Bridge for a long time.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:36 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 39

Gruumm couldn't hear Syd anymore their comuncations link was destroyed there should be smell of bernt flesh on Syd. he looks to Dayna. he looked human to her. "Your going to see your daddy again honey I promise. he places his hand on her cheek. "I want you to take this directly to Commander Cruger. He would know were to put it. you look nice in that outfit." he smiles to her. he didn't know if the young woman had powers or not but he found teal gloves for her she had them on. he goes back into orbit he beams himself in human form one Syd never saw walks with Dayna he sees Sydney. he tells Dayna to go a head of him. he had something to do. he doesn't change to himself he does sneak up behind Syd after Dayna is out of sight. "Hello Cadet Emperor Gruumm sent back Dayna and he wanted you to know he's not going to take you up to his ship." he turns and disappears it was like a hologram which it was it didn't even sound like Gruumm. Gruumm watches Syd's reaction. he wondered how long till she knew her neck was burnt.
Dayna walks by Sydney she knew the way she looked now she wouldn't know who she is. she looks to Syd. "Pardon me Cadet your neck looks like its really red and it has a odd odor." she tells her. she keeps walking she gets a head of Syd she new that the man she was with not knowing she was kidnaped and once a baby. she makes her way in to SPD she walks to were the command center was at she walks in sees Sunny and Commander Cruger talking "Pardon me are you Commander Cruger?" she asked. "I think this belongs to you." she hands him The containment card. with a note from Gruumm. the young red head in front of him. looked alot like her mother but she wore gloves like Bridge does. her long red hair was pulled back in a french braid. some how she knew Sunny knew her name. In the nursery Bridge's feelings were badly hurting his heart hurt to. he had a nightmare about Dayna. it doesn't wake him up thow. he just lays there. he then hears somone talking to him. he smiles hearing the beautiful voice he hears.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:50 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 40

Commander Cruger nods. "Yes I'm Commander Cruger," Cruger said. He took the containment card from Dayna. Sunny looks at Dayna. She sees the gloves on her hands. "Dayna, you're Dayna carson?" Sunny looked from Dayna to Commander Cruger. "Gruumm must have aged Dayna like he did Mora," Sunny tells Cruger. "She's Dayna Carson, Bridge Carson's daughter." Commander Cruger looked at Dayna. He remembered when Mora had been aged to Morgana. He was shocked still. Dayna looks to Cruger and then to sunny "Yes my name is Dayna Carson. I don't know whats going on. I do know that somone took me but I was let go a few minutes before I got here. Cadet Drew and my dad were with me." she remembered her dad got hurt. "Is my father alright?" she asked. she may look 20 she was just as kind as the baby Dayna was but she could talk walk on her own. but when she says Syd's last name it sounded cold. even for her. she had tears in her eyes she wipes them. "I remember dad getting hit by something and I don't know what happend with Cadet Drew i blinked and wasn't on earth anymore I layed down and woke up alot taller then I was before." she says to the others. "The guy I was with looked human. sir he gave me that card to give to you he said a guy named Gruumm whated you to have it back." she looked counfused but she wasn't as scared she was angry at Syd. She looked at Cruger. I'm sorry should I leave I know this is a restricted area. normily non cadets or rangers are supposed to be in here." she was outside of the command center she even knew when she handed Cruger the card she never put her entire body inside she didn't what to be in trouble. she looked scared but she didn't acted like it.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:05 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 41

Syd walks back to SPD she moves the necklace touches her neck and notices her neck is burnt she walks into the academy and to the command center she sees Sunny and Commander Cruger she can still feel the bad burn on her neck she uses her hand and covers it she knew she was in trouble
"You wanted to see me sir" Sydney said
Dayna looks over seeing Syd walk in she didn't like what happened "Commander i'll be out in the hallway." she didn't want to look at Syd. she wasn't happy with her. she looked to Sunny she looked like a scared child when she did she stepped back in to the hallway the doors close behind her she waits to talk more to Cruger when he gets done with his talk with Syd.
"Nice to meet you Stacie what brings you here" Kat said to her.
"I saw Syd she looked like she was upset" Z said to them.
Sunny teleports to the nursery to give Syd and commander Cruger some privacy.
"Cadet Drew I have to say I'm very dissappointed in you," Cruger started. He tried to stay calm. "Not only did you put Bridge and Dayna in danger, you comprimised SPD. Because I was told by Sunny that you had no choice when you took this card and gave it to Grumm I'm not going to punish you for that. However you will be punished." Cruger looked at Syd. "What do you think your punishment should be?"
"Sir I was trying to protect Bridge and Dayna from Gruumm I tried to keep Dayna safe when Bridge got hurt until Gruumm had 2 Krybots grab me while he took Dayna How did Sunny know about that Gruumm tricked me when he got it he erased my memory of taking it why would you punish me I'm already being punished by Gruumm I really don't need another punishment" Sydney said she had gauze and put it on her neck where it burned she still had her hand on her neck

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:04 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 42

Bridge slept in the nurshery that night he woke up his arm hurt he read the bottle that Kat gave him. he took another pill he looked to his nephew he was asleep still he looked over saw Sunny he felt another person in the room but didn't see her. "Good morning Sunny" Bridge says to her. In the hallway out side the command center Dayna was still there she had no idea what she should do now. everthing looked defferent to her. she wanted to speak to Commander Cruger. Sky looked to Kat "Kat I'm going to check on things in the command center" he tells her he leves he sees Z "Hi Z I don't have a clue whats going on with Syd I do hope she is ok though." he tells her. In the hall he sees not knowing that it is Dayna he looks to Z "Do you know her?" he asksd Z he was puzzled. Dayna sees Z and Sky she moves out of the way. she looked to them. "Commander Cruger's talking to Cadet Drew." she tells them. she sounds like her mother. Sky took a double take he knew Bridge's wife died. "Thank you miss." he says. He looked at the young woman he sees the gloves. OMG he thinks. "Dayna?" he says to her it was a long shot. Dayna smiles "Yes sky its me." she tells him. Sky "Oh boy your fathers going to either faint when he sees you or panic he was upset when you were taken." he tells Dayna. He remembered that Gruumm could change Mora in to Morgana but this was just weird. "Dayna your safe here" he tells her. Dayna smiles "I know thanks Sky" she tells him.
"Ok Sky I'll go with you see you later Kat" Z said as they left. "Hey Dayna have you seen your father he might need to see you" Z said to her.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:31 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:16 pm

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 43

"You should let Kat check that out, cadet," Cruger told Syd seeing the place on her neck. "I think scrubbing the entrance of SPD with a toothbrush and handing your morpher over to me will be sufficient punishment." Cruger held out his hand to take Syd's morpher.
Syd takes out her morpher and hands it to Cruger
"How did you know what I have on my neck I thought I hid it perfectly when Dayna saw me outside of SPD she said my neck was red and has a odor I didn't notice it until I walked in here my skin is burning" Sydney said moving her hand and shows Cruger
Dayna smiled to Z. "I have been afraid to see him. seeing me as in adult will freak him out." she tells Z. Sky "He might be relieved that your not with Gruumm anymore." he tells Dayna.
Dayna "True...." she has a memory flash. and blinks. Sky "You ok Dayna." he says to her.
Dayna "OMG i rember what happend I remember being in a stoller dad getting hurt and Syd being grabbed before I disappeared. I remember hearing her screaming at somone named Gruumm to get away from me. the next thing I didn't hear Syd or dad. just a dark room. I fell asleep woke up aged 5 years then when I was sleeping again and woke up I looked like this." she tells them. "What in the world is going on?" she asked. Sky "Dayna I don't know." he tells her.
"Hello mother,"Sunny said to Stacie. "Hello Bridge. I think I should warn you that Dayna is back at SPD, but she is an adult, I guess about 20 years old or so, now."

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:48 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 44

"Hello Sunny," I tell Sunny. "Bridge what Sunny says is true. Grumm has aged Dayna to where she is about 20 years old." I looked at Bridge and smiled. *He's so handsome.* I thought looking at Bridge.
Bridge was vary glad he was sitting down when Both Stacie and Sunny told him about Dayna. he looks to his nephew. "They were supposed to grow up together. this is my nehpew hes a couple a weeks older then Dayna. now she is alot older then he is. Is her aging going to stop her from doing things she would what to?" he asked them. he's not seen manybesides Mora/Morgona. Dayna thinks "Dad must be with my coson. i'll check there first." she tells Sky and Z. she was worried on what he would say. she walks down the hallway she knew the way. everthing was smaller to her she makes it to the nursery she walks in she sees Sunny her dad cousin and Stacie. she walks over to them. "Dad." she says to Bridge. Sky nods his head he walks in to the command center sees Cruger and Syd he goes to his station to work. Bridge looks over to Dayna he thought at first he was looking at his deceased wife. "Dayna your alright." he gets up and gives his daughter a hug. he didn't care how much it hurt his arm. he grunts a bit. Dayna hugs back "Dad your arm I'm sorry." she says "Nice to see you again Sunny." she looked to her dad. "Dad I wanted you to know Syd did try to stop Gruumm I remember what happened some of it was fuzzy. but I do remember seeing her feet and 4 robotic feet near her." she tells her dad Sunny and Stacie.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:09 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 45

Bethany and Boom walk into the nursery to check on their son. Bethany sees Dayna and her mouth opens. Boom looks at Dayna and looks shocked as well. neither one of them say anything.
Cruger took Syd's morpher. "Go see Dr. Manx now," Cruger said. "Then if your able you can start your punishment." Despite being upset with Syd Cruger still cared for her since she was one of his cadets.
"I'm going to leave now to see Kat don't worry I can still start my punishment I have my toothbrush with me so I can get my punishment started after I see Kat" Sydney said as she leaves she walks into the infirmary and sees Kat
I see Syd walk in and ask her what's wrong. "Hey Syd what kind of punishment did he give you and what do you need" Kat said to her.
"The punishment he gave me was to scrub the entrance to SPD with a toothbrush and he took my morpher and I need you to check my neck out it's red and has a odor" Sydney said
"Oh ok let me see your neck" Kat said
Kat checks Syd's neck and puts gauze on it
"Make sure you keep it on and come back for me to change it" Kat said

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:35 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 46

Syd leaves the infirmary and heads outside with her toothbrush and starts to scrub the entrance
"I really hate doing this I don't deserve to be punished for protecting people" Sydney said
Dayna Hugs her aunt and uncle "I'll be right back I need to talk to somone." she says to them she makes her way outside. she sees Syd. "Syd i'm sorry you got in trouble. I just remembered everthing that happend. i'm not angry at you. you were there to help me. Gruumm had his krybots
hold you back. forgive me for not remembering sooner." she felt bad if she remembered before Cruger punished her Syd woldn't be outside cleaning off the front "would you like some help?" Dayna asked.
"Are you sure you want to help me cause if Gruumm shows up I don't know what he would do to you I don't want to see you get hurt I can't help you cause Cruger took my morpher did you say you were going to talk to him" Sydney said
Grumm sees both Dayna and syd he decides to grab Sydney when she is alone. he didn't want to scare Dayna again. but he wanted to take Syd. he stands back and watches them. he knew Dayna has powers other then her dads but doesn't know what they are.
Dayna sneezes when she blinks the trash can behind them goes flying. "Wow did I do that?" she says. she looked to Syd " I told him that I was ok. and that you were right behind me and that I wanted to talk to him." she tells Syd. she has a toothbrush also it was alot smaller then Syd's. "This was on me when Gruumm aged me its a babys toothbrush. she looked scared still "How old was I when he took me I can't remember much." she says to Syd sitting next to her to help out.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:16 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 47

Syd looks at Dayna
"You shouldn't be afraid to go into the command center to talk to Cruger we are all allowed in there you were 8 months old when he took you when you talk to Cruger can you tell him what you remember and that I'm done with my punihment I can't even morph without my morpher" Sydney said
Dayna looked to Syd "OMG what did he do to me then. why am I in my twentys." she looked scared. "Maybe your right i should go talk to Cruger. she stands up. "If you aren't hear when I get back I'll talk to you later." she says to Syd hugs her and walks back inside.
Syd sees Dayna go inside gets up and starts walking heading into the woods she keeps going until she is in the deeper part of the woods
"I thought I heard something" Sydney said
Sky walked over to Cruger "Sir I know your upset with Syd. I just talkedto Dayna she rememberd something you might need to know." he tells him.
"Dayna remembers that Syd tryed to stop Gruumm from taking her. she was grabbed by the Krybots and couldn't get free." he tells him. Dayna goes to the command center she taps the intercom "Commander Cruger when you have a min I would like to talk to you it's about Cadet Drew." Dayna says she stays on the other side of the door.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:25 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 48

Gruumm appears and grabs Syd from behind. "Hello pink ranger." he tells her he holds her mouth so she doesn't scream and they disappear there now on his ship he takes her puts her against the wall. "Well I see your hurt let's see. he waves his hand over the burn it was still sore but he made it heal a tad bit faster. he looks to her "Next time I'll not heal you. when I tell you not to tell someone something you'll remember not to will you. your not going to leave so soon this time. your my guest. he sees she didn't have her morpher. "Aaa Anubis must of stripped you of you morpher. one less thing I have to take. he had her hands binded. he takes her to a cell he throws her inside "This is home get used to it. his eyes glow bright red. he walks away. In the cell a man was there he sees Syd. "Hello miss. I am Jess." he says to Syd he walks closer to her. he was a tall man with a scar on his face and red hair. he unties Syd (the show I think cruger untied them. they weren't restrained the entire time) "Your hurt let me look at that. I am a doctor." he tells her. he checks out the wound. "Ouch I wish I had some ointment I would put it on that for you. he says his face was vary close to Syd's. he smiled to her. Gruumm looked in on his other guest. "Hello Mrs Cruger." he says to her "Your not the only lady here now." he tells her he lol evily. he walks to his bridge.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:35 am

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta SPD Academy: Tags Everyone Chapter 49

"Hi Bethany Hi Boom," I say waving to them. I look at Bridge concerened. "I can heal your arm if you want," I tell Bridge. I stand next to Bridge and my pants lightly brush his pants.
"HMMM, thank you for telling me that Cadet Tate," Cruger said.
"Let me go see what Dayna Carson wants." Cruger goes to where Dayna is. "What do you want to say about Cadet Drew?" he asked Dayna.
Bridge was still in shock of seeing his daugher as an adult he looks to Stacie "That would be nice thank you. he puts his shirt over showing her the bandage . sorry for screaming in my mind Bethany I kinda freaked out when Gruumm kidnapped Dayna. I was hurt stopping a blast from hitting Dayna's stroller. now she's an adult i'm still in shock.~ he tells his twin sister with his mind.
Dayna stands looks to Cruger looking him in the eyes. she looked scared still. tells him the truth. "Till a little while ago I couldn't remember much of what happend I remember bits and pieces I remember dad and Cadet Drew fighting the krybots I remember some of them getting destroyed a bright light. then I saw my dad fall over scared me. then i heard
Cadet Drew telling this guy named Gruumm to leave me alone but when she went to stop him I saw her feet and two robotic feet in front of the stroller then a flash of light and i was on a ship. i must of fell asleep when I woke up I aged. and then fell asleep again and woke
up looking like this. I don't know why he did this to me. or what's going on." she tells Cruger. As scared as she was she was honest with him. in a way she never really grew up. "I was in the nursery I saw my cousin dad aunt and uncle there in shock i think." she tells him. while I was outside I sneezed and a trash can went flying do you know anything about my mother?" she asked Cruger

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta NC-17 for sexual content
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next