Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content Empty
PostSubject: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:15 am

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 1

Syd goes for a walk in the woods heading back to SPD she walks slowly through the woods
Commander Cruger was at the command center of SPD sitting at his commander's chair.
Sam was out on patrol. He kept his eyes open for any trouble.
Sunny was walking around the city. She knew her foe, Boceba, was around and she was trying to spot him.
I was in the woods of Ocean Bluff by myself. I had a training device that I had been working on and I wanted to try it out. I sat the divice on the grass and turned it on. I called for my staff and took up a defensive position. The divice activated and I saw several Rin Shi appear out of no where. I smiled and called for my solar morpher. Then I put it on. "Jungle Beast, Spirit Unleashed!" I said
and I morphed into the pink Jungle Fury Ranger. The Rin Shi that had been created by device attacked me. I fought them off.
Kat was monitoring the computer and also keeping an eye on S.P.D. headquarters. "Everything is quiet right now sir" Kat said to him.
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:22 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 2

A cloaked figure sees Sydney and follows her. he was somone she knew he got close to Syd. He looks around and doesn't see anyone else from SPD around he takes his cloak off its Gruumm he sneeks up beind Syd puts the cloak around her body to stop her from moving he grabs her
neck "Shhh don't scream or you'll be hurt ranger." he disappeares with her up to his ship. he puts her into a damp spare room and on the cold
side. the door closed and he truns on a light he let's Syd go as he did
he lifted her communicator/morpher from her. Your not calling help." he
tells her." the room goes pitch dark after Gruumm leaves the room with
her communicator. he puts it somewhere that SPD can't trace her as he
changes in to another form he goes back in the room. she was at he
found a way after the years to cloack his voice to make himself sound
different. he was standing next Sydney when the lights go on. he looked
like a human male strawberry blonde hair he looks to Syd "Hello my name is Seth. Your very good looking." he tells Syd. He out of nowhere kisses her vary passionatly. his kiss was warm like a human's kiss. if he would of kissed her normally her lips wold be like a ice cube.
At SPD Jess Archer was working woth Dr Felix and Kat. in the medical
lab. he was reading the medical charts of the cadets. he enjoyed his
work he takes a report to commander Cruger and Kat on in the Comand
center "Hello commander hello Kat." he says to them. "Here are the
medical reports you whated sir." he says to Cruger.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:26 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 3

"Nice to meet you Seth I'm Sydney Drew are you new in town I really
should leave I don't belong here I'm not going to stay here either"
Sydney said she starts to run towards the door and tries to open it she is scared
Isinia walks into the command center and sees Jess Kat and Cruger
"Hey Jess Kat Doggie what are you doing" Isinia said
RJ had been walking in the woods when he spoted Stacie morphed and fighting Rin Shi. On the ground, he saw the device she had been working on and knew the Rin Shi had been created by the device and weren't real. he watched her, standing a few feet away.
RJ smiled at Stacie. "That may be, but it will still be a great training tool for the rangers," RJ said. He took the device from Stacie. Then he took her hand in his free hand. He then lead Stacie back to the loft.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:33 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 4 (violent rated sex scenes.)

Sky walks in to the command center sees Kat and Jack talking "Good afternoon Kat Jack." he says to them. he smiles to them. "How are you two today?" Sky asked them.
Seth smiles to Syd he walks to her the door activates a electric field "I wouldn't try that again Sydney." he says grabbing her he picks her up he is taller then her and stronger then he looked. he takes her to a bed/table type thing sits her on it he pushes a button on the side of it making her body go limp he takes off her uniform nicely not to rip anything. he folds them and puts them to one side he then pushed Syd down on to it he lays her on a soft pink blanket. it was vary fuzzy the end of table turns into a soft bed the room there in changed to a pink bedroom seeing Gruumm knew pink was Syd's favorite color. he puts a pink nighty on Syd. he blinks he wasn't wearing anyting he still looked human he lays next to her he ties her legs to one end of the bed the restraints he uses on her wrists so she can't absorb if she tries they will zap her. he didn't care if she screamed the room was sound proof he lays near her and starts to kiss Syd pulling the large fuzzy blanket around them he didn't want Syd to be cold he was kind at first he snuggled her he knew a spot that makes a female go wild he nibbles her neck there making her feel calm. At SPD Jess looks to Isinina "Hey Isinia I am fine yourself?" he asked back.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:36 am

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 5 (violent rated sex scenes.)

I let RJ lead me mack to the loft. We had been dating for a few months though we'd known each other for 6 years. I had trusted RJ with my secret about being the goddess of creation and he had kept it. I see Lily and Casey. "Hi guys," I said. "It looks like we have a new training tool." I pointed to the divice RJ was carring. "It needs a few adjustments, but we should be able to use it real soon."
Syd looks at Seth and tries to get him off her but she can't
"What do you think your doing get off of me right now or else I mean it I shouldn't even be here right now there is no way I am going to let you do this to me so let me go right now you can't keep me here just wait til I free myself you will be sorry" Sydney said
"Hey Jess I'm fine also" Isinia said
"Hey Stacie how are you doing" Lily said
"Hey Sky where good just talking how are you and Z" Kat said to him. I was in the woods working on my karate and thinking of Jack.
"I just tested a new divice in the woods that will help us train using real battle simulation ," I told Lily. I took the divice from RJ and put it on a table. "It needs a little ajusting." I sat down and begin to make the adjustments to the divice.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:29 am

very intersting so far good job
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:33 am

thanx more coming
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:14 am

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 6 (violent rated sex scenes.)

Seth was getting a headache. he has a pink piece of fabric he pulls out from next to the bed he puts it around Sydney's mouth. and ties it tight. "Ok Sydney" he kisses her neck. and downward using his magic he has taken off her nighty both weren't wearing anything he makes love to her soft at first he felt her tense up he nibbles on the back of Syd's neck. Seth's eyes glow red like they normally would do he looks down to Sydney. "Oohh that felt wonderful. he says to her. He unties her from the bed grabs her by her neck and takes her to the jointing shower that was in the room he takes her in there washes her off. The water was a good temperature for humans he whispers to her I'm not done yet but Ill let you rest before round two." he says to Syd. He drys her off completely puts that nighty on un gags her. He turns away from Syd giving her the opportunity to flee if she could.
Jess smiles to Isinia "Glad your good too." he says to her.
"What do you mean round two I am not going to stay for round two you can forget that I wouldn't be caught dead with you I know your really Gruumm I am not going to stay here with you I am going to go back to SPD and never see you again you can't keep me here forever I would like to see you try" Sydney said she got off the bed put gloves on opened the door and started running
"I'm glad your here too you are a good doctor" Isinia said smiling
Jess smiles to Isinia. "Your welcome." he tells her.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:19 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:15 am

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 7 (violent rated sex scenes.)

Gruumm goes after Syd he knew she couldn't get off his ship he makes it to where she is he grabs her by her neck and waist lifts her up. "I don't think so ranger." he was alot stronger then she thought. He takes her back into the room this time he takes her in the bathroom ties her to the shower. "Ok you want to play that way." he stays in his Seth form he strips her of her pink nighty turns on the water puts a pink gag on her mouth from the nighty he gets in the shower with her she was all wet so was he. He looked her in her eyes he looked angry he pushes something and her feet are tied to something he pushes it again she is elevated so not to hurt her. He starts to kiss her all over he rapes her again this time more then the first time he takes her wet into the bedroom leaves the shower on keeps her tied up lays her on the bed and repeats what he did. he looks to her snarls "I told you you wouldn't like it if you tried to escape." he tells Syd. He takes her back in the shower and washes her body he pins her one last time whispers to her. "I don't know how humans conceive but my people have their young right after having sexual entercourse." he tells Sydney. He washes her hair the shampoo was a sweet flowery smell. he thought she would like it. he dries her off takes her to the main bedroom not the one were she was raped at. He blinks and she has a long pink spaghetti straped night gown on. He takes her too the bed and ties her as tight as he can onto it. he pushes a few buttons a force field goes around her feet and hands so she couldn't absorb anything he kneels next to the bed and kisses Syd he un gags her. "Now we'll see what happens. next" he tells her he places his hand on her chest puts his lips onto hers and kisses her he french kisses her but it was a weird kinda kiss she would feel odd. He lays on top of her not putting his body on her he was doing something a human never felt. Once he was done he knew she would feel odd but he didn't know if he hurt her or not. he looks to her "If that worked you'll be let go if not I will start over" he tells her.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:16 am

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 8 (violent rated sex scenes.)

"I know your a doctor but how did you get a job working here I never saw you here before" Isinia said
Syd looks at Gruumm
"You know what will happen if you let me go I will tell them that you kidnapped me and raped me I wonder what they will do to you when they find out I wouldn't want to be in your shoes I don't care if you keep me here forever or rape me again I will keep screaming so loud that your ears and head will hurt and you wouldn't be able to keep me quiet I don't mean kissing me cause that is really gross and you make me sick when you kiss me I am not going to concieve anything by you if I did i would just let you raise the baby on your own without me why would I feel odd" Sydney said
Jess "I just started a couple a days ago." he tell her "I haven't worked in years after my wife died. I became a hermat I met Syd Drew and she told me that they could use another doctor I came and talked to some people and got the job." he tells Isina. "Your Commander Cruger's wife?" he asked her.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:57 am

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 9 (violent rated sex scenes.)

"That's great but sad that your wife died that's great that you met Syd and she told you we needed another doctor and you got the job yes I am his wife did you meet him when you first came here" Isinia said
"I didn't mean you were gross I meant the french kissing was gross why did you say I will feel odd I'm still going to tell them that you kidnapped me and raped me I'm going to go right now and tell them I don't know what they will do if they find out but I wouldn't want to be in your shoes" Sydney said she starts to walk out of the room and runs down the hall to try and get off the ship
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:51 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 10 (violent rated sex scenes.)

Gruumm turns to look at her he turns to normal form he grabs her he smiles "Is that supposed to scare me" he says picking up Syd off the ground he let her down again. "If you weren't so pretty I would be angry with you that freaky kiss as you called it was part of my people's mating or as you call it sex it makes sure the sperm I put inside you can make a child I don't even know if it will work were different species you don't have to worry about me doing that again once a woman says what you just did to me will stop me from touching you in a romantic way ever again as for the child If you want I will raise it. I could also make sure you don't say anything I could just keep you here till you have the child. He places his hand on her stomach. "You said you felt weird he could see something happening. inside her. "I geuss your my guest he takes Syd into a nicer room he places her inside it was all pink and the bed was soft "You can sleep here if I hear you scream once I will gag you so fast you'll blink." he says to Sydney. "I know you humans go 9 months my people grow alot faster. I can sense the child inside you" he tells her he makes her some tea "Its not going to kill you its tea I wouldn't want to hurt you anyhow. He kisses her cheek and backs away. "Sorry forgot you said no kissing." he says to Syd. His lips felt warm like a human's would and it wasn't discusting either. Gruumm liked Syd but he knew she didn't like him back. He looked at Syd as he puts the energy shield up. "Enjoy your stay here." the room she was in was part of Gruumm's quarters he turns on the main light his room was nicley decorated it looked like an apartment. Gruumm unravels his tongue as he cleans it he knew he was never going to use it on Syd ever again he had to clean it so not to be grossed out himself. He grunts it kinda hurts scraping on it.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:19 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 11 (violent rated sex scenes.)

Jess "Thanks I hope I do alright for Commander Cruger. and the others here." he tells Isinia.
Gruumm looks to Syd. "Well cadet if that was to happen again trust me you'll not be aware of what i'm doing." he says to her he still loooked human but he grew angry he changes in to himself. "Ok you think that was gross. I could of been in this form." he looked like himself but he didn't have his armor on. he was dressed in human clothing. he watches her walk out and then run. He teleports himself infront of Syd and grabs her. "I do not think so my dear. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes either you need to think I may got you Pregnant." he tells her. "I know you have a twin sister I also know she's not the same way as you do I watch and can tell the two of you apart I could of grabbed her instead of you but I didn't. you should put your uniform on." he has a good grip on Syd so she didn't move he takes her to another part of his ship throws her in a room her uniform was cleaned and on the bed. Gruumm blinks and the nighty was off her. "You are so good looking." Gruumm tells her he blinks he doesn't have anything on. he didn't look gross like Syd thought "I thought you would like to see me the way I look with out all that armor you see on me." he tells Syd. He blinks and his clothing goes on him he pushes a button to put up a field that neutralizes Syd's powers. "You can go as soon as your dressed." he tells her. "I want you to think of something you tell them what happend and I could grab your sister with my new powers you would never know who I am." Gruumm LOL evily.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:20 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 12 (violent rated sex scenes.)

"Your very welcome I'm glad your here too" Isinia said
Syd looks at Gruumm
"I really don't want to go back I don't want them to know that I am pregnant with your baby are you sure you want to raise the baby alone cause i could stay here and help you i don't want you to grab my sister if it makes you happy I could stay here with you cause I know you like me and find me attractive I like you too" Sydney said
Jess smiles to Isinia "Your very kind." he tells her.
Gruumm looks to Syd "You can stay here but If I hear you scream once I will gag you again." he says grabbing her looking her in her eyes so she knew he meant that he didn't hurt her he lets go "I will not touch your sister just remember I know you have one I will get you things if you need them just ask" he says to Syd he takes her to his quarters. He had a extra room in it. he opens a secret door the room was pink inside everything was pink "You can sleep and live here till you have the child" he tells her he guides her inside there was a bathroom in the large living quarter that was part of Gruumm's quarters his part was gray and his bed wasn't were Sydney can see it and he can't see her changing and things. "I will let you settle in. but remember I hear you scream once I will gag you." he tells her again. he walks out there was a closet that had alot of pink things in it all her size now to when she starts to show he puts up a force field to keep Syd inside. He walks in his bathroom and cleans up. He knew Syd didn't like him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:10 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 13 (violent rated sex scenes.)

"Thank you for saying that" Isinia said smiling
Syd settles in goes over to the closet opens it and sees all the clothes she picks something pretty out and gets changed after she is dressed she sits on the bed looks around then she gets up walks to the door she tries to walk out when she touches the force field she gets zapped backwards and lands on the bed and lays there
"Why did you put a force field up to keep me inside I got zapped by it I wasn't going to leave this room if there wasn't one here I still won't leave this room" Sydney said screaming
Jess smiles "Your very welcome." he tells Mrs Cruger.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:23 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 14 (violent rated sex scenes.)

Gruumm puts on his robe he walks over the shield should of gone down it did he walks in "Sorry but I told you not to scream I'll let this one go it was my fault I didn't think you wanted me to come in while your undressing it wasn't to keep you from walking around I was also changing he walks over he takes Syd's hand he places it on the side of the door. "You turn it off by touching this if it doesn't go down that means the ships been invated and I don't want you hurt do you understand." he smiles to Syd. He meant that he leaves the shield down and changes he comes back in human pants and a top. "Thought this would look better then the armor I have" he guides Syd to the main part of the room these will be our jointing quarters this part our parts with are beds in them I'll not invade your privacy but if you do need anything and i'm in mine you can come and find me unfortinatly I would rather you be safe if the ship is attacked you will be safe in your room it has a sound barirer that wouldn't hurt your ears." he touches Syd's head he smiled. "I know i'm evil but I do have a soft spot when it comes to you your so pretty sorry I raped you I was afraid if I told you how i really felt about you you would be freaked out I bet you still are heres a book on my peoples mating so if you decide you want to make love without me forcing myself on you we can." he tells her. "You have both a shower and a tub but next time you scream I will have to gag you when I say scream i mean to get somone besides my attention I made you someting to eat hope you like it" He puts a salad on the table both green and fruit. "What kind of meats do you like I have turkey beef and pork." he tells her there was lunch meat on the platter turkey roast beef salami and pepperoni he also had another plater of cheeses.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:03 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 15 (violent rated sex scenes.)

"You can call me Isinia" Isinia said
"Ok so I can turn it off whenever I want to I know I can see that when you come in to check on me and give me stuff thanks it's ok I wouldn't be freaked out about how you feel about me no I'm still not freaked out ok thanks so much I know that you don't have to keep reminding me you mean like getting the Krybots attention or someon else's attention I like all meats thanks for the food and book if you want to tell me how you feel about me now is the time I wouldn't mind staying here with you and the baby" Sydney said smiling
Jess smiles "Alright" he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 am

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 16 (violent rated sex scenes.)

Gruumm smiles to her he does a strange meditaton and another one of him appears on earth a clone that looked human in a cadets uniform it was inside SPD it cloaked itsself and goes into Syd and Z's quarters. Gruumm on the ship "Ewww I see why you don't like your roommate. He tells her. he can see what the clone did. "I am trying to figure out what to bring to you i'm having the clone bring everything for you dear o crap Z's there." Guuumm tells her. "I'll not hurt her the clone knows better he tells her. He sees Z didn't see him and cleans out all of the pink things in the room and the toys and everything pink he cloaks the things and leaves two things Syd's uniform and communicator and leaves to come back up he makes it and her things appear in front of Syd not harmed are damiged Gruumm puts up the live like photo of her in her room for her and helps her unpack. "I like your toy elephant." he tells her he goes and grabs one that looks almost like hers but black. "This is mine her name is Dora." he tells Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 am

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 17 (violent rated sex scenes.)

Gruumm "I have found you attractove before we started to fight each other I hated having to attack you or your sister but I hate Cruger" he tells her. "You I don't hate some of you rangers are really neat people I kinda have a soft spot for you humans this is the first planet that I found that the people aren't afraid to stop my people I have a brother that's the opposite of me he is good were twins he was exiled from our home world he can shape shift like I can but he can hold any form longer then I can he's done it longer." he tells Sydney I would love having you stay I might be evil but we still have feelings maybe you can teach me about your planet I just wanted... his head started to hurt. "Oh crap Omini wants me he's my boss." he kisses Syd "The other door will be locked for your protection if the Krybots find you in the hallway they might hurt your and I don't want you hurt" he tells Syd he really likes her alot. he passionatly kisses her nicely his kisses were sweet tasting not gross like she thought at first normally that french thing he did wouldn't of been gross if he didn't rape her he knows that now he goes and talks to his boss his boss knew he had a soft spot he didn't want him to hurt Syd but he also knew Earth wasn't what he wanted to attack but he wanted Gruumm to stay there and make live misrible for Cruger. He does as he is told he walks back he looked relieved. "Omini isn't after earth anymore thank goodness your save now." he tells her hugs Syd. that soft side was kinda nice he takes Sydney out of the quarters the Krybots left Syd alone. he shows her around only places she wasn't shown were Omini's com room and his bridge but in time he will trust her he takes her back to their quarters and guides her to the couch he helps her sit down and puts a pillow behind her and her feet on the coffie table he gets her a platter of food all kinds he knew she liked some of it hoped all of it he takes it to her he eats with her "How do you feel" he saw her stomach was growing a bit he places her hand on her stomach he knew she felt it inside her but wanted to make sure she felt it with her hand the baby did a vibrating feel "I saw your stomach move I'm not happy on how you got pregnant I wish I would of done that in a nicer way just I didn't have 4 days to get you ready and I was afraid you were going to say no now I wish I would of took the effort even if it hurt me more trying to talk to you first forgive me." he says to Sydney. He really meant what he says to her he is nice to her sister he'll be nice he liked two other rangers too Sky and Bridge. "Your blue and green ranger seem to like you too I hate to say this but that red one is a pain in the neck." he says.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:36 am

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 18 (violent rated sex scenes.)

"Yup you can always call me Isinia when you want to talk to me" Isinia said
"She is so cute my elephant's name is Peanuts I never leave without it I always like having my elephant with me I forgive you for raping me it's all in the past don't worry about it that's good maybe him and my sister can get together I'm fine thanks for bringing all my stuff I just wish the others could see me and you and our baby once he or she comes I know Cruger doesn't like you and neither does Jack but they should get over it your not that evil you have a heart and I've seen the nice side of you I wish they could too yeah jack does get on everyone's nerves you think once the baby comes I can bring him or her and let them see him/her" Sydney said
Jess "Alright." he tells her.
"Mine is named Cole." he tells Sydney. he passionatly kisses her so she knew how he really kissed it kinda tasted like candy his kiss's. "Wanted you to know I can be romantic I have a soft side to pretty ladies but your the only one that got the good to come through." he tells Sydney. he hugs her. "I never liked attacking you and your friends it was my boss he ordered me to do that Yes I don't like Cruger but thats another reason." he tells her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:57 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 19 (violent rated sex scenes.)

Gruumm "You can take the baby to meet them anytime you want to your not going to be a prisoner I just don't think you want to get hurt if you ever get scared and don't want anyone to hurt you that button I showed you you can lock yourself in here. Come here" he shows her
the button that double lockes the door. "I only do that if The ship gets invaded. if you ever feel like your in danger here let me know Ill help you." he tells Syd.
"Yup I know i can call you Jesse instead of Dr. Archer" Isinia said
"That's a nice name do you have alot of stuffed animals or just your elephant thanks cause i would like them to see the baby what if they ask me how i got pregnant I don't want them to get mad and fight you especially Jack and Cruger if they do I can protect you" Sydney said
"Yes Isinia please call me Jesse." he says smiling to her "If you call me on he intercome either name will do. unless we have another Jess lol." he says
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:59 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 20 (violent rated sex scenes.)

"Thanks yes I have alot more most of them are Elephants come i'll show you." he takes her hand and shows her the back room his bed was dark looking but on the wall there was a book case full of toy elephants and other toys. "I have given toys to Mora. I had dolls too that I gave her after the dolls that were taken I am so sorry about that too I didn't think the humans she was using for those other dolls would be harmful or permanent to them i'm glad they got back to there normal lives. I gave Mora the dolls so she wold be happy I don't like seeing her upset. I really don't know what changed me but I started to get a soft spot when I got to earth your planet is so nice I told my master about it he told me not to destroy it he then told me to stay and finsh my business with Cruger. I thought letting Isinia go would be a start but Cruger was more mad that I had her all that time I never miss treated her I just missed my family it was me and Mora You can't have a relationship with a child." he says to Syd. "You might not know I have sensitive ears to high pitch sounds when you screamed it hurts my ears thats why I told you I would gag you not to be mean. I understand why though." he picks up a photo "This is my home planet it was the first that was destroyed my people have scattered themselves all over the galaxy to find a place to belong with our shape shifting abillities we can be almost anywhere I have found that i breath better on earth then some of the other planets. He turns on the light near his bed and there is a large elephant on it "Thats Sela." he tells Syd he takes her over to the bed." Please don't be scared we can take her in the family part of the room if you don't want to sit down on the bed not much I can do with her on the bed." he lol. his lol was a nice one not evil like it normally is. He places Syd's hand on Sela she was extremely soft he had a large labrador toy dog next to his bed he picks it up "this is Xander" he says to her "The yellow one is Van" He says "The brown one is Kami." he tells her. the dogs were human dogs and they were soft too. "I promise i didn't hurt any animals there all toys." he tells her. he had a pet baka it jumps up next to them. it looked like a kitty. "This is Sami. she's kitten but from my world she is 100 years old." he hands the hairless cat to Syd. she was soft to the kitten licks Syd. she liked her. "Awww the kittie likes you Syd." he says.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:08 am

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 21 (violent rated sex scenes.)

"Ok Jesse I know when i call you on the intercom I will call you Jess" Isinia said smiling
"It's ok you didn't know they were actually humans that's sad that you miss your family but you have me and our baby I just wish Cruger would forgive you like I have sorry about that i didn't know you had sensitive ears I know that you would gag me if I scream again I wouldn't mind though thats a nice planet at least your used to earth if you were never on earth you wouldn't have met me they are all very nice elephants it's ok I don't mind sitting down on the bed I know you would never hurt animals I know they are all toys I have alot of diff stuffed animals my fav one is my elephant Peanuts aww Sami is so cute and adorable I like her too" Sydney said
Jess smiles "Alright Isnia." he smiles to her.

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightOwl

NightOwl

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:39 am

I like this its awsome keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:10 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next