Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:10 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 22 (violent rated sex scenes.)

Gruumm I actually like this form better then the one you normally see it doesn't freak anyone out." he tells Syd. "I like her too she's soft when i'm sad i hold her and pet her she's soft the dogs are like something I found that humans like I like the real ones too that's why when I attacked Siris I hated myself I love dogs he moves Syd's hair out of her face. "How do you feel you look tired if you want me to I could bring your bed in here someday and you can be with all the animals" he says sweetly to Syd. "The room is bigger then it looks that room you have could be your safe room when the ships attacked. he hesitates but he knew if she was to be safe she need her morpher. "I'm going to trust you he hands her her morpher he turned off the comline on it. "I turned off the comline becuse it might screwup the morphing while your on the ship our sencers scramble outside comlines that go through horablly." he tells Sydney. he kisses her very nicely he felt something. "Hmm seems like the little one is moving around." he tells her. "My people age faster in the womb it takes my peoples women 4 months to have a child I know it takes nine for a human It will be interesting how long it takes for you love." he says to Syd he showed her a portfolio he made. "You know how i looked at you the first time we saw each other I thougt to myself oh that human is very pretty that day I decided not to hurt you even though you were a ranger You don't know how many Krybots I destroyed for hurting you." he tells Sydney. All the photos were of her in back modling she did. "I hope you didn't mind me finding these I got them at what you humas call Garage sales." he tells Syd. He stands behind her as she looks at the book he made of all her photos he give rubs her back. " Your tense did I do that if so I am really sorry." he tells her. he wasn't like his evil self he was evil but something about Sydney didn't make him that way. "Mora's from earth her family is she ran away at a young age her parents were rangers too." he tells Sydney. "Not sure what there first names were but Morgana's last name was Myers. her father called her Mora as a child she liked it." he tells Syd out of nowhere he kisses her jumps back." I'm sorry I shouldn't do that I know you don't like that." he tells sydney.
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:11 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 23 (violent rated sex scenes.)

"You are a great doctor Jess" Isinia said smiling
"That's really sweet and cute that you pet her when your sad I'm fine
I'm just a little tired that would be good someday i can be with the animals thanks for my morpher ok have we decided where the nursery is going to be yeah the little one is moving around how long will we have to wait for the baby to come this is a nice portfolio you made really you said that when you first saw me nope i don't mind at all I never knew you had these pics I'm very surprised no you didn't make me tense I did not know that Mora's parents were rangers it's ok I don't mind you kissing me" Sydney said
Jess blushes a bit. "Awww thats so sweet of you." he says to Isina. "Your a lucky woman to have a nice husband. and he is lucky to have a nice wife." Jess says to Isinia

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightOwl

NightOwl

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:13 am

Sydney Drew wrote:
thanks

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:45 am

more coming soon
Back to top Go down
NightOwl

NightOwl

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:56 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:12 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:49 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 24 (violent rated sex scenes.)

Gruumm grabs a book he was looking at "That room I put you in would be like a nursery I had these plans disined for that and made it into a safe room thats why the shield can be opened from both sides." he smiles to Syd as he shows them to her. he has the Krybots put their bed next to each other hers on one side and his on the other side. "If you want we can keep the baby in here over here." in between their beds was a bare wall right size for a baby's crib and you can take the baby in the other room to keep him or her safe." he kneels next to Syd I know I was mean to your friends only one I hate more then Cruger is Jack. he treats you so meanly. Z is misunderstood she is interesting but not my type." he tells her "The crazy thing is while i was cloned and cloaked your quarters were picked up I think Z has finally grown up or finally decided she didn't need to be a mess." he tells Sydney shows her a photo of her old quarters and Z sleeping. "I'm surprised she hears anyting with those things in her ear only thing i left there was your cadet uniform. I figured you might need your morpher." he tells her. he guides her to her bed turns down the blankets and helps her in he takes off her boots and tucks her in her elephant was on her bed he hands Peanuts to her. you sleep my dear." he kiss her forehead. he lays down too. he has a horrible nightmare he crys in his sleep he wakes up in a sweat. he looks over sees Syd is ok. he holds Sela. and crys in her. (his elephent)
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content   Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Jungle Fury Meets S.P.D. Chapter 25 (violent rated sex scenes.)

"Your very welcome thanks so much yeah we are lucky but I still feel bad for you" Isinia said
Syd wakes up and sees Gruumm sweating and crying in his elephant she walks over to him and sits on his bed
"What's wrong why are you sweating and crying you can tell me anything" Sydney said
Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Jungle Fury NC-17 for sexual content
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2