Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers Jungle Fury

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
djst13313

djst13313

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:04 am

"I have but sometimes her cell does not work in some area's" Fran said looking up and over at Lily. She had tried to call her sister more then a dozen times. She hoped that there was nothing wrong. They had not been as close for years but they still talked a lot. So not hearing from her was hard.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:05 am

Hi girl's Casey said" so what are we disussing about here? Can I help with anything? Anyway I'll be getting back to work see ya girl's says "Casey said"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:47 am

"What was that about" Lily said
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:51 am

"I have no clue" Fran said confused at how Casey had just acted. She had never seen him act like that before. He had not even waited for there reply.He kind of seemed like he had to much sugar or to much pop or something. He had to be very hyper...or something as that was the only thing that Fran could see to make Casey act that way.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:52 am

"I have no clue" Fran said confused at how Casey had just acted. She had never seen him act like that before. He had not even waited for there reply.He kind of seemed like he had to much sugar or to much pop or something. He had to be very hyper...or something as that was the only thing that Fran could see to make Casey act that way.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:01 am

"you should try calling your sister again" lily said
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:09 am

RJ was in the loft and was watching the city and thinking about the past and sighs "Master Mao i wish things would have been better" he says to himself and thinks about stuff. RJ goes down stairs and looks at the others "keep up the good work" RJ says to them acting cool and looks around.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:15 am

Allison walked in and over to the counter. She was looking for her sister. She had not been able to call her as her cell phone broke. Every other time she tried the phone was out of order wherever she tried or no one would let her use there cell phone. She did not want to write knowing taht it would take longer then her just going to go see her sister would. Allison looked around not seeing Fran as she did so. This place looked like something...or someone. The sytle reminded her of someone....she turned once more away from the counter..and that's when she saw RJ.

"...RJ...is that you?" Allison asked wondering if she was just seeing things.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:23 am

Lily turns around and sees Fran's sister and looks at Fran

"Fran turn around your going to be very happy" Lily said
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:30 am

RJ saw Allison and was in shock "Allison is that you?" RJ says and looks at her and smiles then goes to hug her "welcome to my new life" RJ says trying to hide his ranger status from her "so what brings you back to Ocean Bluff?" RJ says to Allison and smiles more.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:36 am

"well I came to see my sister...what are you doing? let me guess you own this place right? I can tell from the style...wait that means that you are the owner that Fran has talked about in her letters" Allison said hugging RJ back. It had been a while since she had sen him.

"That and you where going to be my next stop. I heard about Master Mao..." Allison said. He had been a father to her as hers was far from a father at all.

---

"Happy about what" Fran asked Lily wondering what she was talking about. Fran puts the wet dish towel down on the table before turning around. She smiled when she sees who it is. Her sister...wait her sister hugging RJ...Why did this seem strange to her.

They knew each other. For the life of her Fran did nto know where RJ and her sister coudl have met. Yeah her sister had been gone a lot. For many many years but she had written right? nd there had never been anything bout RJ.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 am

"I can tell your happy to see her" Lily said
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 am

RJ looks at Fran and smiles "Allison attended Pai Zhuq years ago and was one of master mao's finest students but then she just left to travel around the world for some reason but im just glad she is back" RJ looks at Allison "Master Mao would of been so proud with you just like i am" RJ says and smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:00 am

Allison turned deep red when RJ said that she was one of Master Mao's finest students. "Thank you" Happy to know that the Master would have been proud of her. He was one of the people that she looked up to. Another was RJ and the other masters. Even though she herself was a master she still felt that they where great masters and deserved her respect.

"You went to Pai Zhug?" Fran asked her this being the first time she had heard of this.

"Yeah...my mom wanted to tell your dad but your mom and dad did not want you to know...they just thought it was stupid lessons" Allison told her hoping that Fran was not mad at her.

---

Theo wondered how the girl was one of Master mao's finest students he knew he could take her. Years touring around the wrold she most likely had not done any training which ment that she was out of practice. So how was she one of teh finest?
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:06 am

RJ looks at the rangers "and dont think just because she was touring the world she is out of practice she was once a Pai Zhuq Master" RJ says and goes over to a table and sits down "you see Allison here was one of my best friends and someone i cared about alot" RJ says and looks at Theo "you, Casey and Lily can learn alot from Allison"
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:09 am

Theo could understand that she had been a master but like said she was once a master. Meaning mst likely not one now. No training could do that to you. That is why he made sure to train every day. He did not believe that he could learn a lot from her. He had RJ and his master he did not need her. More like the other way around.

"Yeah I am" Fran siad and smiled. Allison smiled back at her and they hugged.

Last edited by djst13313 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:11 am

Lily walks over to RJ

"Really what can we learn from Allison" Lily said
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:52 am

Fran looked at everyone still thinking about how her sister had the same tinaing that th Rangers had. It was unreal to think about it and to think that she coudl ahve went there as well if it was not for her mother and father. Though, it was for the best as she was not that good at those things. Fran smiled at her sister. It was good to have her back.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:14 am

RJ looks at everyone "you can learn so much from her she may of been on the road alot but i know from her letters that she has been trainning everyday and she has the spirit of the tiger as well but i different type" RJ says defending his best friend. "and you will learn if you wanna defeat dai shi"
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:45 am

Allison smiled. RJ was one of the nicest people that she knew.

"RJ...how about we show Allison around" Fran said wanting to gte her sister away from the other. She knew that RJ had questions just like she did for her sister. That and she did not like what the other's where saying. even though she kenw that they where thinking about Dai shi and if Allison ebing there would help or not. If it was worth her being there.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:56 pm

"We need all the help we can get to defeat him" Lily said
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:55 am

Name: Carly Harper
Appearance: Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 33mammx
Ranger Designation: Coyote Ranger
Gear/Weapons: Coyote Morpher
Spirit: Coyote
History: Carly was born in Angel Grove and she was'nt to popular when in grade school as kids loved to pick on her growing and she had to go through all her grade school days going home from school crying. When she was 12 she started trainning in special fighting skills and protected herself ever since and she eventually was'nt afraid to go to School anymore.

When she was 15 she joined the Wind Ninja Academy after accidently discovering it and she proved to be a trusting and loyal person who trainned as a Samurai by Cam who believed she has alot of skills to be a great Samurai in time.

Now at the age of 18 Carly is a Real Samurai and trains really hard but when not at Wind Ninja Academy she works at Kelly's shop called Storm Chargers and she also races bikes for Storm Chargers and also Carly becomes the Silver Samurai Ranger to help the other races with the evil force.

But evantually moves to Reefside and got a job at a cool hangout where she meets alot of interesting and colorful people some nice and some that are just perverts but she deals with it because she loves the job and the money. Soon she finds herself at the Dino Lab where she becomes the new Red Ranger as she is a strong girl who has alot of skills and can take anything that comes her way.

A few years as past and past secrets is slowly being revealed as she has revealed to the mentor of the Jungle Fury Rangers that she is a Pai Zhuq Master and now any ordinary master the master of the coyote. Carly moves to Ocean Bluff to help trian the rangers to what they need to do and soon becomes the Jungle Fury Coyote Ranger and now Carly is a mentor of the rangers in order to destory the evil force she must help Emily get the rangers into shape for the ultimate mission.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:43 am

am i accepted?
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:42 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:54 am

A new girl walks in Jungle Karma and saw RJ and sneaks up to him "Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the greatest Master of them all" she says smiling as RJ turns around and saw her standing there "hello RJ" she says and smiles

RJ smiles "Carly wow hello its been awhile" he says and hugs her "rangers this is Carly Harper another Pai Zhuq master and Carly meet Casey, Theo and Lily" RJ says to them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Jungle Fury
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next