Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Rated-RKO
DarkBlaze
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:20 am

DarkBlaze wrote:
Hey, do any of you guy's think we might get Geki episode 33 adapted into JF? But in our case, the Ranger's travel to the past say...the "Beast War" era? That would be great top see that battle.
I wished that they would do that but since Race to the Nexus skips that episode i don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:24 am

Then perhaps we might get some glimpses. Either way, they brought it up, so they need to back it up with some sort of footage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:28 am

They could during the Nexus story.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:06 am

I doubt it. Throwing in random glimpses of a thousand year-old battle wouldn't make sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:07 am

Wasn't The Nexus the name of the Org base???
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:10 am

Yes. But it has nothing to do with WF though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:53 am

Beasts. Both teams have Wolves, tigers, sharks, elephants, rhinos, etc.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:42 am

I mean, don't expect a WF reference in JF...at all.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Hey guys, I was rewatching Pizza Slice of Life today because ABCKids was airing it and I have to say, was I the only who enjoy Naja pointing out how much of a retard Dai Shi is? *Sighs* Ooh, I could watch that scene over and over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:26 pm

Chaotic Duelist wrote:
Wasn't The Nexus the name of the Org base???

Yes, and it was referenced offhanded as being one of several Nexuses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:30 pm

Quote :
Cyrodylaz is a Rinshi who holds the spirit of the Crocodile. When he fought the rangers, he was the best. But after the Rhino Ranger showed up, he was destroyed by the Rhino Cutter. Finally, he was really destroyed by the Jungle Master Megazord and Jungle Pride Megazord With Wolf Power.

This is total BS. On Gekiranger, Crocodile-Fist NEVER grew. GekiChopper sliced him in two and destroyed him.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Disney can make their own footage by using CGI which is what they might do for RPM next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:26 pm

Oh geez.
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:44 am

Whats CGI
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/overdrive_black_02
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:48 am

CGI is what they use to make the Strike Rider formation and finsher.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 am

Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:59 am

Oh okay thanks guys Very Happy btw, do you think the footage from RPM are gonna be Computer-Generated Imagery?
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Well if it's true that they are or did get rid of the Engines talking then yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:42 am

The formations are definitely CGI on Go-onger.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:01 am

I wouldn't mind CGI based Megazord fights since we gotta preview of it in JF.
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:38 am

But Abaranger had talking zords and Dino Thunder managed to get rid of thath quite well, without making new CGI footage. and by the way, i dont know whats the problem with Disney about having talking zords, i dont really have a problem with that, and besides kids would love to see talking zords it'll take the show to a whole new level so... Disney is really making some stupid decisions. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:42 am

And it would be like Digimon. Someone chosen by the creature that they command who becomes their best friend. Remember the thing with Sosouke & Speedor.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:46 am

Here's a summary of "Path of the Rhino", from PieMan of HT...SPOILERS!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:11 pm

Awesome he's more interesting then Ken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:21 pm

But part of him acts like Ken. But it doesn't seem to say how a person ends up at the Pai Zhuw Academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next