Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Rated-RKO
DarkBlaze
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:14 pm

This season is WAY to good for 32 episodes.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:59 pm

Seriously. Tell that to the the ones in charge. They have ll this money for Special Effects, new costumes, etc. Why can;'t they boost the episode amount?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:01 pm

Because they want to make PR but don't want to make it a priority. Think of whats going on with R.P.M.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:04 pm

Then they need to wake up and smell the coffee. Do they not realize that if they put a little more effort and detail into PR, they'll get big bucks?!
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:05 pm

Alot of big bucks. Even Toei might be using they're Spirit Rangers which they will have to pay for.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:06 pm

I was disappointed when I heard that rumor. This was supposed to be something WE did.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:08 pm

True but think of how many seasons of stuff we took from them. Not to mention how many seasons of Sentai we put to shame *coughMagirangerandGaorangercough*
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:12 pm

True true. So the rumor is for the aux. Gekirangers to be in the Go-Onger/Gekiranger team-up?
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:15 pm

Somehow, Yes.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:17 pm

Interesting. I still wonder if we're getting the Animal Beast forms in JF.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:19 pm

Yes, we will.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:00 am

That's cool. I heard it was just comparison picture, so I wonder if we're gonna get our own style to the masters.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:17 pm

hopefully. But Dominic's outfit looks alot like his Ranger suit.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:57 pm

I don't mind that.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:03 pm

I knew JF was going to be great but not this great.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Well, I wouldn't put it under the "great" category just yet. But it has been doing really well. Really, well.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:44 am

Say, am I the only one who doesn't understand all the Fran love? Kat Manx was pretty obvious. Clare, Phineas and Leelee were a no brainer. Spencer, I can understand, but I honestly have no idea whats with the all this Fran worship? For the most part of this season, she has no prensce on the show, hasn't been ultilize at all and, to be quite honest, was useless up until this episode so I don't see why so many people love her so much.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:55 am

I think it's that clumsy charm of hers. I mean sure, she hasn't been used much, but of the times we've seen her character being active, we tend to cherish those moments. And let's face it, her character (from what we've seen of it), is a lot more interesting than Casey and Theo's.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:10 am

Eh, most of her scenes have been, "Hey, are you guys leaving again?" and I don't know, I thought Theo could be interesting when he isn't acting bipolar. But I agree about Casey.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:23 am

Sometimes it's as if the writer's had no idea what they wanted to do with the characters thoughts, feeling, emotions, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:01 pm

DarkBlaze wrote:
I think it's that clumsy charm of hers. I mean sure, she hasn't been used much, but of the times we've seen her character being active, we tend to cherish those moments. And let's face it, her character (from what we've seen of it), is a lot more interesting than Casey and Theo's.

Yeah. Plus, she's cute. And look how she was with Lily this week.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:09 pm

Hey, do any of you guy's think we might get Geki episode 33 adapted into JF? But in our case, the Ranger's travel to the past say...the "Beast War" era? That would be great top see that battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Eh, there's been enough time travel in the series already. I say nay.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:53 pm

Or just say it's Little Tokyo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:25 pm

DarkBlaze wrote:
Hey, do any of you guy's think we might get Geki episode 33 adapted into JF? But in our case, the Ranger's travel to the past say...the "Beast War" era? That would be great top see that battle.

Totally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread   Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jungle Fury Info/Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next