Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eclipse (Jungle fury)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djst13313

djst13313

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Eclipse (Jungle fury) Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse (Jungle fury)   Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:55 am

(ooc: A Fanfiction that I just made, this is set before Dominic came.)

Chapter 1

Alice had arrived in Ocean Bluff. She had driven up from the college that she had been attending. It had been a few hours drive but it had not mattered. Alice was happy as she was able to graduate early which meant that she got to spend more time with her sister. From the last e-mail that her sister had sent her she was working at a place called JKP a pizza shop from what she remembered. Alice walked into JKP looking around the restaurant as she did so. It looked nice for the most part. She walked over to the counter and waited for someone to come over.

Just then Lily sees a girl with Brown hair walk into the pizza shop. Thinking that she is a new costumer she walked over towards her and made her way behind the counter.

“Hi I’m Lily how I can help you today?” Lily asked the Girl. For some reason she seemed familiar yet…not.

“Hi, I’m Alice. I’m new to town…I’m looking for my sister” Alice said but before she could say anything else the other Rangers came running down the stairs from the loft talking about a basketball game that they had been playing.

The other’s see that there is someone new. “Hi everyone this is Alice she is new to town” Lily tells the others.

“Hi I’m Casey” Casey said and smiled at her putting his hand out as he did so.

“Hi, I’m Theo” Theo said giving her a nod

“And that is RJ he owns JKP” Lily said to Alice and smiled. Alice smiled when Lily introduced RJ.

“I’m Alice as your friend Lily said; I came here to see someone actually…” Alice said Looking around for her sister. She wondered if maybe she was off today or something. She wondered if she should call her cell phone to see. She did not have to wonder as her sister walked out of the kitchen area with a newly made pizza.

Fran smiled at her sister. “Alice what are you doing here…Guys this is my sister…and looks like she needs to talk to me so...I’ll be back in a little bit okay. Follow me Alice” Fran said and smiled at her sister before heading outside.

Alice smiled, her sister knew her well. She knew that she liked being outside in the fresh air as much as she could. They walked down the block from the shop.

“Not that I’m mad or angry Alice but what are you doing here? You didn’t call to say you would be coming out or wrote to say that you would.” Fran said wondering why her sister had just come all the way out here without telling her that she would be.

“Well I thought I might come check out where you were staying. It looks like such a cool place at least from what I have seen. That and I wanted to visit you. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing so that’s why I did not tell you before hand. I had time since I graduated early” Alice said to her sister and smiled. She was happy that she would get to spend some time with her sister. Her and Fran where really half sisters but that did not matter. Growing up they had not been close or really hung out. They had always done different things.

“Okay...I’m glad to see you...I have missed you” Fran said before hugging her sister. “We better get back before the others worry…or leave the shop alone” Fran said before walking back to the shop. Alice smiled and followed her sister. When they got back to the shop they saw that Lily was helping a customer and Theo and Casey where making a pizza. RJ walked over to Alice and Fran.

“Hi Fran…does your sister staying long?” RJ asked.

“Yes I think so” Fran said looking at her sister who nodded.

“Do you have a place to stay job? If not you can stay here and there is always a spot open here so you can work here if you want” RJ said to Alice.

“Wow thanks RJ” Alice said and smiled at him.

“Good now that is taken care of how about I show you to where you will be staying” RJ said to Alice and motioned for her to go towards the back rooms.

“Okay…see you later Fran” Alice said to her sister as she and RJ walked to the loft.

Alice’s eyes go wide when she first sees the loft. There is a lot of space and the place looks so great. A basketball court…though the grouping of TV’s is kind of strange. But considering who owned the place they fit.

“RJ this place is amazing” Alice looking over her shoulder and over at RJ who had closed and locked the door behind him.

“So Al how have you been?” RJ asked her

“Good…shocked to see that you’re the person who owns the store that my sister keeps raving about? Alice said as she looked around at everything in the main area of the loft looking up at the ceiling as she did so.

“How about I show you around and you can tell me about what you have been up to” He said to Alice before giving her the grand tour around the loft.

“Well I trained a few places …toured here and there socked in the sites and all that. There are some really great places in England as well as Wales. Japan is so beautiful. I hope to go back there some day.” Alice said and smiled. She wanted to one day go back to every where that she had been and visit all of the friends that she had made.

“Sounds like you had an interesting time since I last seen you” RJ said as he opened the door to a room.

“This is the room that you will be staying in” RJ said to her. The room had a twin bed a desk and some book cases along with a closet. Beside that the room was almost bare. It had white paint on the wall that reminded Alice of a canvas. Though most things that where all white had that effect on her.

“As much as I would like to talk more and find out what else you have been up to this time in more detail…I have to get back down stairs…” RJ said walking into the main area of the loft as he said this.

“Okay...don’t want to worry anyone” Alice said and laughed before going back down stairs with him.

Everyone starts to help Fran out as more and more customers come into JKP. During this time Alice helped out making the pizza’s happy that she could be of some help in some way. After an hour and the lunch rush is finally over with the Casey Theo and Lily have to leave to make some pizza deliveries...

“Where are you going?” Alice asked her sister and RJ coming out from the back room.

“Out to delivery those last pizza’s you and then RJ asked them to do a few errands we need a few things” Fran said looking through the glass window to where the Rangers minus RJ disappeared from view.

“Okay” Alice said and shrugged before starting to clean a few things up.

Last edited by djst13313 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Jungle fury)   Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:14 am

WOW I like it.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Jungle fury)   Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:27 am

lol thanks

lol I wrote this with dom in it and forgot to edit the parts with him out lol fixed it. Though he was only mentioned like in two or three words anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Jungle fury)   Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:28 am

Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Jungle fury)   Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:59 pm

it is good i guess
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse (Jungle fury)   Eclipse (Jungle fury) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse (Jungle fury)
Page 1 of 1