Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion Empty
PostSubject: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:34 am

The 23rd JF episode "Fear and the Phantoms", airs Monday Aug 4 @ 8:00 PM on Toon Disney.

Episode Summary:
Quote :
The Phantom Beasts have been brought back to life. Dai Shi has them prove their loyalty by capturing the three masters. The Phantom Beasts capture the masters and use the masters to create the Spirit Rangers.

The episode is currently airing on, Verizon FIOS. RitoRevolto of RB made some cliff notes:

Spoiler:

Last edited by DarkBlaze on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:41 am

This got's to be interesting. I can't wait to see it on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Go-on Kiva-kun

Go-on Kiva-kun

Male
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:29 am

It will not be on YouTube, Disney wont allow that to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Videofans
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:19 pm

*Loads Shotgun* who ever uploads these episodes episodes on FIOs will die.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Crimson Soul wrote another summary:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:59 am

What shit names Snapper, Whiger, & Scorch. Man and i thought Bruce made some wacky stuff.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:05 am

Yeah, besides the B-plot, and the lame names (Whiger, Runner, and Snapper- We've had worse); I think this arc will be one the ages!
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:13 am

Go-on Kiva-kun wrote:
It will not be on YouTube, Disney wont allow that to happen.

Oh great. Thank's Michael for the update.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:37 am

DarkBlaze wrote:
Yeah, besides the B-plot, and the lame names (Whiger, Runner, and Snapper- We've had worse); I think this arc will be one the ages!

Hopefully it isn't rushed since it seems like alot is going on.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:40 am

Is it only going to be on Jetix?
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:27 am

Yes of course.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:55 am

Well, he event we've all been waiting for is just 4 days away! You guy's ready for it?
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:57 am

Oh hell yes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:02 am

Rated-RKO wrote:
Yes of course.

Thanks Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:51 am

The discussion start's today.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:20 pm

.....It already started.....
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:46 am

I really liked this episode, a lot.

The plot with Gabby, and her strive to becoming a dancer was respectively, okay. It wasn't something I would put in an episode like this, but it was still just okay. Nothing more, nothing less.

Moving onto the bigger side of the episode, the Phantom Beast are amazingly intimidating. Yeah, the names Whiger and Snapper are kinda lame, but names are names. I totally got chills down my back, when they made their entrance to Dai Shi. I just loved how Camille was prepared to fight, it made her character more tough (like she wasn't tough before :p) I will however admit, Jellicas sudden death was a low, and I think she deserved to stick around a bit longer. Just a bit.

Not much to say this time, except that this episode again, was pretty enjoyable. I think the highlight, and I speak for all of us, was the great entrance of the Spirit Ranger's. A low 4/5. Namely for the fact that, the Gabby plot wasn't REALLY needed in this. But, because we got some Lily focus, that deserves points within itself.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:38 pm

I give a 3/5.

Pros:
- You know, I actually like the dancing B-plot, it reminded me of old school PR and that's a good thing.
- Well, what do you know, the Phantom Beast actually lived up to their hype.
- Jellica's death. That was just cold.
- It was great seeing the Masters again.

Cons:
- That's a bunch of baloney how Lily was able to beat-up Sonimax when the others could even scratch him. If Lily was this strong, then how come she was getting beaten down by Grizzaka in the last episode?
- So, after oh.... 7 episodes of us getting ZOKATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rammed down our throats, they tell us that Rinzin is stronger than it? Wha-What is Zokato power anyway? Who knows, the writers don't give a damn enough to explain it to us.
- Why explain does Phant even know who Jarrod is, he was implied to be a Hermit.

Neutral:
- "They look like... Power Rangers." You know, I probably should place this under cons but hey, that line always said whenever a new ranger shows up or during a team-up.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:49 am

I bet the episode was great or awesome!
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:58 pm

It was great! I'm a little late on the episode two weeks late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion   "Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Fear and the Phantoms" Episode Discussion
Page 1 of 1