Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion

Go down 
5 posters

What does the episode deserve?
Awesome
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap40%"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Good
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Okay
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap40%"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Bad
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap0%"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_vote_lcap20%"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion Empty
PostSubject: "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion   "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:43 pm

The 17th JF episode "No "I" in Leader", airs Monday June 23 @ 8:00 PM on Toon Disney.

Quote :
Casey really has grown up from being a cub at Pai Zhuq. He's taken initiative and stepped up to being the leader of the group. But now with RJ as a ranger, things are a little different. Casey feels like a cub all over again. RJ tells him that Casey will always be the leader. And the team will always follow Casey.

Click and highlight to see spoiler:
Spoiler:

Here's another spoiler by Pumpy:

Spoiler:

Yeah...definitely a standalone episode. I'm looking forward to the ending more than anything. Honestly, I don't see any development on Casey...

Last edited by DarkBlaze on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion   "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:45 am

I have to say i'm looking foward to it since it's based off the better episodes of Geki.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion   "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:15 am

I'm not in the mood for a big review so:

Well, the episode was one of my least favorites throughout the season so far. There were few exceptional scenes, but the main plot, and character focus was disappointing.

The fight scenes were nice (especially RJ's fights). Ironically I enjoyed Dai Shi's battle/training against the Rin Shi. Pretty intense if you ask me. Master Mao making an appearance was a cool touch, and it somewhat cleared the "Dai Shi/Jarrod" confusion. I really enjoyed the ending also. For these reasons, that's why I gave it a low 3.
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Scott

Kimberly Scott

Female
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion   "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:39 am

I watched it! I thought it was awesome. I'm still confused on what Master Mao wanted of Dai Shi/Jarrod. Is he saying that there's still good in Jarrod? I really liked the ending! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion   "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:52 am

Yeah, that's basically what Master Mao was explaining to Jarrod.

I've added the episode to the media section.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion   "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:50 pm

DarkBlaze wrote:
I'm not in the mood for a big review so:

Well, the episode was one of my least favorites throughout the season so far. There were few exceptional scenes, but the main plot, and character focus was disappointing.

The fight scenes were nice (especially RJ's fights). Ironically I enjoyed Dai Shi's battle/training against the Rin Shi. Pretty intense if you ask me. Master Mao making an appearance was a cool touch, and it somewhat cleared the "Dai Shi/Jarrod" confusion. I really enjoyed the ending also. For these reasons, that's why I gave it a low 3.

I'm not in the mood for one too, lol.

Well it basicly sucked in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion   "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:53 pm

You know? There's something very wrong when you start thinking that maybe Nick wasn't so bad.

This... This has got to be the worse episode of Jungle Fury yet. Worse than Good Karma Bad Karma. Why on earth was Casey thinking RJ was stepping into his territory? What's Casey beef? So RJ doesn't tell Casey they change practice time by an hour and Casey gets all mopey? He gets mad because RJ starts taking over in battle and giving basic orders? Dude, RJ BEEN DOING THIS ALL SEASON LONG! RJ wasn't overstepping his bourdies, he was just doing what has done all season long, guide the rangers, train them, etc.

Now this is the main problem with this episode, why on earth is Casey the leader? He an inexperience rookie. A cub. Both Lily and Theo have been at the academy for how long exactly? And RJ is a freakin' master. By all rights, Casey should not be leader. RJ should, or at the very least, one of the other two. Casey has never once came up with battle plans or strategies or told the team to train. Never! Why are the writers acting like he has? It would have bee soooo better if they had never brought up this whole leadership thing because for the most part, the team seem to pretty much been on equal footing. It's like they only made Casey the leader because their under the belief of "Red Ranger leader because he's Red." Again, if anybody should be leading this team, it should be RJ or the other two.

RJ never did anything wrong, he was just doing what he always done before donning the spandex so I don't get why he admit he did. And Why? Because he's overexcited about being a ranger. Dude, you had a MORPHER in your cabinet for god knows how long that you decided to bust out now of all times! Yeah, I'm not even touching the whole Dai Shi thing. While I'll admit the the final scene with Fran and the others was cute, it just didn't save the episode.

This gets a "Poor."
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion   "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:15 am

And why would you run right into a blast to save?....
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion   "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:15 am

I loved the new opening with incuding Rj the Purplw Wolf Ranger it was awesome. When the rangers where fighting the mosters since they where too powerful I thought maybe they should Jungle Master Mode up so they can have extra power so they can really finish them off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion   "No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"No 'I' in Leader" Episode Discussion
Page 1 of 1