Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread

Go down 
3 posters

How did you find this episode
1. Push It Over The Edge!
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. Not Good
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. Meh
 0% [ 0 ]
4. Pretty Good
 0% [ 0 ]
5. Awesome!
PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_vote_lcap100%PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread   PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:50 am

The 11th JF episode "Pushed To The Edge", airs Monday May 5 @ 8:00 PM on Toon Disney. Pre Discussion starts now.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread   PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:53 am

I'm not really looking forwards to anything wow about the episode. at least it's a Lily focused ep though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread   PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:55 am

That would really be something if Lily gets more focus than Ran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread   PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:51 am

So the episode will be online this week? I hope because I'm going to miss it. But I'll see it soon this week.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread   PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:33 am

This episode had all kinds of awesome over it. It was the first predominant villain episode, and they handled it well. The character development (villain-wise) was good, and Lily alone made the episode really enjoyable. 5/5.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread   PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:59 pm

It was awesome but yet confusing at the sametime. The Carden battle was nothing special, i didn't even know Carden was a male, lol. It does seem like the villains are more entertaining than the rangers. Now...Carnisoar was Jarrod's master and now Jellica is so what happens to Carnisoar? Question But i did like the ending alot it had an MMPR feel to it. Overall 8/10.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread   PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:52 pm

It was great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread   PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRJF: "Pushed To The Edge" Discussion thread
Page 1 of 1