Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-29

New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Empty
PostSubject: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 pm

Story:
When sorceress Rita Repulsa was released from her prison, Zordon had to take action and form the Power Rangers. Five high school students begin the legacy by using Power Coins to transform and ward off evil space aliens with their Dinozords. Then a new villian called Lord Zedd who was out to finish what Rita started and that was to destory the power rangers and but after a few years of fighting Lord Zedd and Rita the rangers was given a break from them as Rita and Lord Zedd was chased away from Earth.

But now after years Lord Zedd and Goldar was returned to the evil and the reborn Zordon and 2 former rangers was forced to bring forth a new team of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. This new team includes Tommy and Kimberly's own daughter and possibily other ranger relations to the original rangers. Now Lord Zedd has plans to destroy the entire world and rule it for himself what will come of this? Will the Rangers win or will Earth finally be finished that no good can possibily defeat this evil? Only time will tell but with the rangers on Earth's side anything is possible for the Power Rangers.

Rangers:
????/Red Tyranno Ranger-
????/Black Mastodon Ranger-
????/Yellow Sabertooth Tiger Ranger-Lily Chilman
????/Blue Triceratop Ranger-
Abigail "Abby" Oliver/Pink Pteradactyl Ranger-Kira Ford
Will Watanabe/Green Dragonzord Ranger-djst133313
????/Purple Stegosaurus Ranger-

Allies:
Zordon-
Alpha-
Tommy Oliver-
Kimberly Hart-

Villians:
Lord Zedd-
Goldar-
Putties-Everyone

Name:
Love Interest:
Gear/Weapons:
Zords:
History:

Zords:
Tyrannosaurus dinozord
Mastadon dinozord
Triceratop dinozord
Pteradactyl dinozord
Sabertooth-Tiger dinozord
Dragonzord

Last edited by Kira Ford on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:49 pm

I'll take the Yellow Ranger please. I'll have the profile soon. I've already have the name Clare Maria De Santo's.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:21 am

ok i cant wait to read the bio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:52 am

Ok. And cool banner of Kira.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:16 am

more oeople please join we still got alot of roles to fill
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:02 pm

My username is now Fury_Pink.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Mistress

The Dark Mistress

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:29 am

Can I have Jessica Davidson for Purple please? i can get the profile up ASAP? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:21 am

I don't know when she will be back Hailey.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:24 pm

The Green Dragonzord Ranger please will post the profile as soon as I can
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:26 pm

ok post your bios soon
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:27 pm

Question should the Zords be like they where from the orginal?

also what is your person abby like? just wondering lol
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:31 pm

My username is Lily Chilman, Lisa. Remember I'm Clare De Santos.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:35 pm

fixed Lily

and as for the zords green and Purple can be any thunderzord you want.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:42 pm

Thanks Lisa. Just to let you know it's me Emily.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:44 pm

Okay

also is there an age that there shoudl be for the made-up's?
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:47 pm

not really

btw i missed your question about Abby before so heres the answer to it

Abby is a born leader who takes after her parents,
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:55 pm

okay

also will you be posting her profile? lol just wondering cause I'm making mine now lol
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:59 pm

i will soon as i have time to edit it
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:06 pm

okay here is the profile, I May edit some later as I have to get ready to go somewhere

Name: Will Watanabe

Appearance: Looks like Will Yun Lee (the guy from the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_iZKWjU0Gk )

Love Interest: Abby

Gear/Weapons: One Katana that has a green handle and Black symbol for Wind Ninja Academy on it. Two Wakizashi that have Black handles. Two Hanwei KAMA wood handles. Power Morpher with Power Coin, Wrist Communicator, Kawasaki Ninja Cycle.

Zords: Dragonzord

History:
Will is Cam’s younger brother; he started to train at a young age. He loved to learn all that he could. The fighting styles that where taught at the Wind Ninja Academy as well as what his mother taught him mentally as well. Though, he was taught at a young age as this was before the promise that his father had made to his mother about not teaching him or cam. AS even though he is younger then Cam he had been interested in training. As Cam had not been and had wanted to play then train. So Will’s father could not say no to him like he could with Cam. He started Training younger then anyone else had at the Wind Ninja Academy.

Through the years Will has done well in school knowing that it is what his mother would have wanted. For him to do his best at what he could. He likes to write, So far he has a few short stories written and a plot and ideas for a book. Though, he does not have anything published. Some sports he likes are Motocross, Mountain climbing, as well as running and swimming.

When Will was Eight years old he was sent to the thunder Academy after learning what he could at the Wind Ninja Academy. He stayed there for five years. He made a few friends there before leaving to attend Pai Zhuq where he stayed for five years until he left there heading back home. He missed his father and brother. He had not been in much if any contact with his Brother or father as they where always busy. He knew that his father had an entire school to help train and that his brother was busy with his computers.

When he arrived back home he found out about the Wind Ninja academy being attacked He stayed there for a few months before he got a call from a friend that he knew asking for his help with something. He did not know exactly what until he met with them and found out the terrible news of what was happening. He agreed to become a ranger hoping that he could help even in some small way by doing this. He knows the fighting styles of all three Schools, which are The Wind Ninja Academy, Pai Zhuq, and the Thunder Academy. He is a master all three fighting styles.

Last edited by djst13313 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:09 pm

what color you doing Green??
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:27 pm

ok your love interest btw will be Abby

btw i made a mistake on the zords its the dinozords not thunderzords
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:31 pm

ok on both lol
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:38 pm

one more thing Abby is alittle younger then 24 but he can be 24 i guess i just hope her parents is ok with it lol
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:39 pm

how old?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers   New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Adventures Of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next