Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back Empty
PostSubject: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:55 am

Story:
One fateful day, Master Vile used the Orb of Doom to reverse the rotation of Earth and turn back time, reverting the Rangers into powerless children. While the Alien Rangers and a restored Billy defended the Earth, the children went to different points in time to retrieve a piece of the Zeo Crystal, which was shattered and scattered throughout time by the Rangers themselves. Upon their return, the Zeo Crystal was reassembled, and its power was used to restore the planet back to normal.

Their victory did not last long. Rito and Goldar infiltrated the Command Center and stole the Crystal, just before the explosive device they had planted earlier went off, leaving the Command Center in ruins, and the Rangers without a headquarters. While searching through the wreckage, the Rangers found the Zeo Crystal, apparently dropped by the two villains, and then fell into the underground Power Chamber, their new base of operations, where Zordon and Alpha-5 retreated to during the explosion.

While celebrating the defeat of the Power Rangers, Zedd's palace is attacked by the Machine Empire, who wants to take over the Earth as well, causing Zedd, Rita, and the rest to evacuate and head for the M-51 galaxy to live with Master Vile. Using the power of the Zeo Crystal, Tommy, Kat, Rocky, Tanya and Adam became the Zeo Rangers, Earth's last hope against the Machine Empire. Mondo's plan to divide and conquer was working, and for the Rangers to succeed, they needed help from the Gold Ranger, Trey, who travels to planets where evil needs to be defeated.

With the Golden Power in danger of being lost, they were given to former Red Ranger Jason, who joined the team as the sixth Zeo Ranger until it was time to return the powers to Trey. Now after 15 years the ranger team is back in action and one girl brought the whole team together with the help of her dad and their friendly robot friend Alpha 6 and that was Abigail Oliver the pink zeo ranger their mission is to re destroy King Mondo and Prince Sprocket.

But they wont be alone because Trey returns long enough to give his powers to one of the toughest rangers there is so far and thats Trent Fernandez. Then later on the rangers will be joined by a frosty Zeo Ranger the White Frosted Zeo Ranger will this new ranger be enough to stop King Mondo or will King Mondo beat the Zeo Rangers once and for all.

Rangers:
Abigail Oliver/Pink Zeo Ranger-Abigail Oliver
????/Yellow Zeo Ranger
????/Blue Zeo Ranger
Will Watanabe/Green Zeo Ranger-Djst133313
????/Red Zeo Ranger
Trent Fernandez/Gold Zeo Ranger-Abigail Oliver
V Storm/White Zeo Ranger-Djst133313 (if your interested in White you must have a good bio for it and PM me for the plot for it since it will come in later)

Allies:
Tommy Oliver
Alpha 6
Kimberly Hart-Abigail Oliver

Villians:
King Mondo
Prince Sprocket
Cogs-Everyone

Name:
Ranger Designation:
Weapons/Gear:
Zords:
History:

Last edited by Kira Ford on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:59 am

Green and white please
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:05 am

have Bios soon and PM me for White's Plot
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:05 am

okay

? will the zords and weapons be the same?
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:15 am

I'll take yellow.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:18 am

yes but White will have his or own own weapons and zords

and Lily i need a bio from you by tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:22 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:25 am

Name: Abigail Oliver
Appearance: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back Pacifierprejs
Ranger Designation: Pink Zeo Ranger
Weapons/Gear: Wrist Communicator, Zeonizer with zeo crystal, Zeo Pistal, Zeo Zeo Blade, Disc
Zords: Zeo Zord 1, Super Zeo Zord 1
History: Abigail was born in Florida to Kimberly Hart who raised her by herself as the father was not around but Abigail had a great life as she had alot of toys as she was growing up she loved playing with dolls and stuff. But when Abigail was 6 she was rushed to the hospital due to a sickness she had that she almost died from but doctors discovered the problem and treated her just in time. At 9 she was getting into kick ball and soccor and she was pretty good so she joined a kids soccer team and their was this boy she had alittle crush on and for the fun of it she kissed him and he hit her and it hurt her feelings.

When Abigail was 13 she was on a junior soccer team and met this boy tyler who was the star player and she started liking him and he liked her but one day on the team Tyler got injured and Abigail had to be star player for Tyler she was unstopable. At 15 she was asked to be on a pro soccer team in Angel Grove their Kimberly felt it was time to tell her about her father Tommy Oliver and she was wanting to really meet him and get to know her father so she moved to Angel Grove where she met her father who had just returned to Angel Grove from living in Reefide.

At 16 Tommy started trainning her for Martial Arts when she was'nt playing in any games for soccer he wanted her to be just like him and she wanted the same thing so she continued trainning and sometimes day and night. When Abigail turned 17 she continued playing pro soccor untill she was injured then she had to retire the pros for now but was told one day maybe she could return. Now at 18 Abigail was working at the youth center and trainning more with her father for something she was'nt sure what untill the Lord Zedd and Rita and later Master Ville returned and she was chosen to become Pink Mighty Morphin Ranger

Now at 19 Abby continues to live in Angel Grove and atten Angel Grove High and Abby trains and becomes the Pink Zeo Ranger. When not a ranger Abigail works at the youth center and is assistant manager and works extra hard at times she also had a chance to become the new manager but her and her father did'nt think she had the time to become full manager so she remained as Assistant Manager

Name: Trent Fernandez
Appearance: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back T_1
Ranger Designation: Gold Zeo Ranger
Weapons/Gear: Wrist Communicator, Golden Staff, Gold Zeo Jet Cycle
Zords: Pyramidas
History: Trent begins to suspect his father Anton Mercer's motives when strange things begin to happen. When Trent finds a Dino Gem posessed by evil, he is transformed into the evil White Ranger. He joins his father Mesogog in the battle against the Power Rangers. His Dino Gem gives him the power to camouflage himself into any environment. He has the power of the Dragozord at his disposal.

After the evil of his Dino Gem is destroyed, Trent joins the other Power Rangers. However, he promises to keep his father's secret as Mesogog, while Anton finds a way to return himself to normal. Trent finds himself battling his past when he must face an evil clone of the White Ranger. There is a power struggle within the Morphing Grid of who will survive as the White Ranger. Trent overcomes his dark past and defeats the evil White Ranger clone once and for all.

When the other Rangers find out that Trent is keeping Anton's secret as Mesogog, they become enraged. He comes clean with them and must prove to them his loyalty to the team. He helps the other Rangers infiltrate the Island Fortress to take down Mesogog. Meanwhile, Trent stands up to Mesogog and rescues his father from his clutches.

Trent used up the remainder of his Dino Gem energy in the final battle against Mesogog. He later goes on to attend art school. Backed by his father Anton Mercer and famous comic book artist Carson Daily, Trent may have a future in drawing comics. Now Trent moved to Angel Grove with Dr. Oliver and went to a art school and was top of the class and now Trent was chosen by Trey to become the newest Gold Zeo Ranger after being out of the power for 7 years.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:45 am

Here is the white Rangers profile, working on the other one

Name: V Storm
Appearance: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back Photo6

Ranger Designation: White Zeo Ranger
Weapons/Gear: A all white Hoverboots, A snow Staff, A blaster, A saber that has an all white handle, Wrist Communicator,
Zords: white Siberian tiger, Lynxes, Panther

History:

V is from the Frosty planet, it is near the planet Triforia. She grew up there in a loving family. She was found to be very healthy and smart for her age. Her father who was the version of what Frosty has for police. He had a few friends train his daughter wanting her to be safe and knowing that she would be able to protect herself. Her home had always been cold. Though, unlike many people V loved it. The cold did not seem to effect on her. No one knew why. As she grew her love of animals did as well. She would hear tales from her mother about heroes that protected worlds. She had always thought that they where the greatest. Due to this she trained more. Though, felt that no matter how hard she did she would never be like the heroes in the tales her mother told her.

When V turned ten years old her mother passed away. It had been the coldest day on record. Her mother had gotten a cold which turned into a worse virus. It was not long after that her mother had to stay in bed unable to stand up for to long. Forty eight Hours later her mother passed away in her sleep. V had felt numbing not believing that her mother was gone. That she would no longer hear her tell her tales of heroes and princess. It felt wrong…where were the heroes to save her mother? V did not know what to think. Everything that she had thought was ripping apart at the seams.

Her mother had always told her that everything happened for a reason. Though, she could not see any in her mother’s death. She knew only one thing that she had to keep living at least for her mother. To make her proud. So she did, she continued to train go to school no matter how cold it was. Every night V would sit and read the tales that her mother had read to her. Knowing that it was something her mother would have wanted. For someone to read them.

Two years later her father passed away…many say that it was heart break over losing his wife. That he just stopped being himself. He would still go to work but that was it. He stopped living. After her father’s death V was sent to live in a home where all the other children without parents lived. She was only able to bring with her a few things. In the end she brought her mother’s tales and her father’s work gear.

Flash Forward to Some years later. V is now 19 years old. She is on the run from Bounty Hunters. She is heading to earth seeking help from the Zeo Rangers which she has heard of. After meeting them V joins forces with the Rangers to save the planet and to help find her way back home had her on board computer was destroyed during the landing leaving her with no clue as to which way it is.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:55 am

ok your in
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:57 am

thank you

Green Ranger----

Name: Will Watanabe

Appearance: Looks like Will Yun Lee (the guy from the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAoRF35nGtQ )

Ranger Designation: Zeo Ranger IV - Green
Gear/Weapons: Zeo Pistol, Zeo Blade, Hatchets, Wrist Communicator, Zeonizer with Zeo Crystal, Green Zeo Jet Cycle
Zords: Zeo Zord Four, Super Zeo Zord Four

History:
Will is Cam’s younger brother; he started to train at a young age. He loved to learn all that he could. The fighting styles that where taught at the Wind Ninja Academy as well as what his mother taught him mentally as well. Though, he was taught at a young age as this was before the promise that his father had made to his mother about not teaching him or cam. AS even though he is younger then Cam he had been interested in training. As Cam had not been and had wanted to play then train. So Will’s father could not say no to him like he could with Cam. He started Training younger then anyone else had at the Wind Ninja Academy.

Through the years Will has done well in school knowing that it is what his mother would have wanted. For him to do his best at what he could. He likes to write, So far he has a few short stories written and a plot and ideas for a book. Though, he does not have anything published. Some sports he likes are Motocross, Mountain climbing, as well as running and swimming.

When Will was Eight years old he was sent to the thunder Academy after learning what he could at the Wind Ninja Academy. He stayed there for five years. He made a few friends there before leaving to attend Pai Zhuq where he stayed for five years until he left there heading back home. He missed his father and brother. He had not been in much if any contact with his Brother or father as they where always busy. He knew that his father had an entire school to help train and that his brother was busy with his computers.

When he arrived back home he found out about the Wind Ninja academy being attacked He stayed there for a few months before he got a call from a friend that he knew asking for his help with something. He did not know exactly what until he met with them and found out the terrible news of what was happening. He agreed to become a ranger hoping that he could help even in some small way by doing this. He knows the fighting styles of all three Schools, which are The Wind Ninja Academy, Pai Zhuq, and the Thunder Academy. He is a master all three fighting styles.
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:28 am

your all set
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:35 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back   Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Zeo: King Mondo's Strike Back
Page 1 of 1