Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers: Hero Force

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Power Rangers: Hero Force Empty
PostSubject: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:27 am

After growing positive reviews, I decided to bring it to Hero Planet. Feedback positive or negative is welcome.

*Disclaimer** I do not own Power Rangers because if I did things would be a lot different lol.'

Note: This is my first fic, so I want honest opinions so I can get better in the future. Special Thanks to Markus and MysticShadow for the artwork.

Power Rangers: Hero Force PRHF

Rangers

Power Rangers: Hero Force HeroForcePIC

Weapons

Power Rangers: Hero Force HeroSaber_page0 Hero Saber - Red Ranger
Power Rangers: Hero Force HeroAxe Hero Axe - Black Ranger
Power Rangers: Hero Force HeroLancer Hero Lancer- Blue Ranger
Power Rangers: Hero Force HeroSai Hero Sai - Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers: Hero Force HeroArcher Hero Archer - Pink Ranger

Zords

Coming Soon

Villians

Power Rangers: Hero Force Zyu-vi-golem2 Lord Ziarayne - Master of the NegaShip and the Negaarmy who is hell bent on getting revenge on the rangers for destroying his family.

Power Rangers: Hero Force SaberStrike SaberStrike - General of the NegaArmy and Ziarayne's right hand man. He took Ziarayne in when he was a child after the Rangers separated him from his family and molded him into the ultimate fighting machine.

Power Rangers: Hero Force Zyu-vi-puripurikan-1 Skorgs- Grunts of the NegaArmy. Usually used to soften up the Rangers before they face their MOTD.

Power Rangers: Hero Force Zyu-vi-puripurikan Twinx- Ziarayne's loyal monster maker and evil genius.

Now on to the show......

PROLOGUE

On the planet Eltar which has undergone drastic changes in the last 10 years, this once glorious and prosperous land has turned into a place

which is ruled with an iron fist by a cold-hearted tyrant named Ziarayne. After the famous final battle between Astronema and the Rangers

all those years ago, Ziarayne was in a secluded area away from all of the action., he received the one piece of news that no child wants to

hear, that his father was killed in that historic final battle. What he didn't hear was how all of the events truly transpired, all he had was an

story that was drastically different than what truly happened. He blames the rangers for their roles in his father's destruction. Since then, he

has trained endlessly and set all the pieces in motion to gain revenge on the rangers and destroy the universe they have spent over Fifteen years to protect.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:32 am

Chapter One- Calling for A Hero Part One

“Now that my training is complete, I will finally do what no other has ever been able to do..destroy the power rangers! HaHaHaHa” Ziarayne
said sitting on his throne inside the NegaShip, his evil flying fortress built by the Eltarian slaves. His laughter was interrupted by a nervous
cough as if they were asking for his attention. “Ahh there you are Twinx. What is the latest report?” He asked to the short creature
resembling Finster, the monstermaker who worked for Rita and Zedd.

“M.My lord, I have completed my final s..s..s...series of tests on the ship and all systems are in tip-top shape and ready to g..........................g..go!” Twinx said cheerily.

“Excellent, you have done well my ugly little friend.” Ziarayne said to Twinx, who served as the resident evil genius/monster maker/mechanic.

“T..th....thank y.y.you master!” He replied with a bit of a stutter in his voice which came out anytime he was nervous, which was almost all of the time.

“Now, after ten long years, my goals will finally be accomplished..I can finally bring to justice, the ones responsible for my father's death..TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE POWER RANGERS!!!” Ziarayne shouted. His normally soft gray eyes turned a cold black with that sudden burst of anger. Just then his Second-in-Command entered the main chamber and greeted him with a bow.

“My lord, I hear the construction of your Negaship was a complete success. When will we be leaving master?” Saberstrike asked while still down on one knee bowing to his superior.

"When you get up and pilot my ship!" Ziarayne snapped.

“Of course, my apologies sir..” He replied. Immediately he rose to his feet and walked over to the ship's main control panel which was located right below the throne in the main chambers. Saberstike inputed a series of codes into the system and assigned various henchmen to control certain aspects of the ship. When every thing was set to take off, Saberstrike began the liftoff sequence and within seconds the Negaship was in the sky preparing toembark on it's evil journey for power and revenge.

................................................................................................

“Okay class now remember, next week you will all be tested to determine if you are qualified to move up into the next belt class. So train
hard and I wish you all well...class dismissed.” The instructor said before bowing farewell to his students. After all of the students were
gone, he went into the office of the dojo to discuss how classes went with his boss who also owned the place.

“So, how'd everything go today?” Adam asked to his newest hire.

“Awesome!” Justin replied. “The kids are really starting to grasp the lessons well, although that Bridge kid, he always goes off on these tangents every time he asks me a question.”

“Don't worry, that rambling is gonna save us all one day.” Adam replied. “How do you know?” Justin asked confused at Adam's unwaivering confidence in that kid. “Trust me, i'm a psychic when it comes to things like that.” He answered then began to laugh. After the Retro Ranger mission, Adam came back to run his dojo and then realized that with him being the only sensei in the dojo, it was bad for business, if it had to close suddenly because the one and only employee was busy fighting evil aliens. So he hired an old friend and former teammate Justin Stewart, the Blue Turbo Ranger. While Adam handled the business aspect, Justin along with a few trained assistants handles all of the actual teaching. Even as a former teammate, Adam still didn't say much about the Retro Mission mainly because he knew that he would never hear the end of it from Justin who still carried his old Turbo key around and still rode Storm Blaster everywhere he went.

“Very funny. Now let's go grab something to eat because I am starving.” Justin said. Adam nodded in agreement as the two began walking out of the dojo. As the two were walking out of the dojo there was a massive beam landing right on front of the two sending them flying into the outer walls of the dojo.

“You ok Justin?” Adam asked slowly getting to his feet.

“Yeah, but what was that!?” Justin asked still on the ground.

“I'll tell you exactly what it is....”said a voice emerging from the beam. “It's judgement day for you and your kind.” He added.

“What do you mean our kind?” Justin asked “I mean there are billions of humans so why us?”

“I don't want to kill all humans, just the ones who were responsible for killing my father!” The being snapped.

“Hey look, this is probably just one big misunderstanding, look how about you go find the Power Rangers, they are great at this
sort of thing...in fact, there are some right in San...”Adam said before he was cut off.

“Enough of your games Black Ranger!” He said, “I Ziarayne, will do what Dark Specter and his Alliance could not!” He shouted, Then with a snap of his fingers, he summoned a small group of Skorgs.

“What are those, putties with a paint job?” Justin asked looking at the creatures who resembled putties but with white instead of grey.

“No you insolent fool! These are my Skorgs, fighting machines trained only to seek and destroy.” Ziarayne said annoyed at Justin's
sarcasm. “Rangers! Prepare to face your true destiny....Skorgs attack!” He commanded sending all of them racing towards Adam and Justin.

The two Rangers nodded to each other and went into their respective fighting stances. They then began fighting with the Skorgs splitting up and each taking their share of warriors to fight. “Okay, come on claybrains!” Justin shouted. He kicked one Skorg with a simple front kick
then went into a roundhouse catching three more in the head causing them to spin to the ground, “Sweet! I still got it!” He said before
receiving an uppercut by an oncoming Skorgs followed by another grabbing him and throwing him over its head into the street.

Adam was having his own problems with the soldiers, His famous speed was negated seeing as how these Skorgs were all quick and some managed to overwhelm Adam. Four of the Skorgs took his arms and legs and threw him into the sky. Another Skorg jumped into the air and drove his knee into Adam's back in mid-air, then let his body fall to the ground. The two rangers managed to get near each other, and Justin instinctively gets in front of Adam thinking that his powers were used up in that fight against Liz-Wizard nearly ten years ago,

“Stay back, i'll take care of these clowns.” Justin said before pulling out his Turbo key out of his pocket.

“You still keep that thing?” Adam asked. “Of course, Once A Ranger...Always A Ranger! SHIFT INTO TURBO!” Justin cried. In a familiar flash of Blue light, Justin had transformed into the Blue Turbo Ranger once again.

“Ha! What is one ranger gonna do against my army?” Ziarayne asked.

“Well how about two!” Adam snapped pulling his old morpher out of his back pocket.

“Wait Adam, is that safe? I remember what you told me about the last time you used that morpher.” Justin asked worriedly.

“Don't worry, it's been taken care of......... IT'S MORPHIN TIME! MASTODON!” Adam shouted once again morphing into the Black Mighty Morphin Power Ranger. Justin looked at Adam in morphed form and was in awe. He started tugging on Adam's suit and knocked on the helmet to see if this all was real. “Don't worry, it's all real.”Adam said with a chuckle, “Man, after all these years, you're still the same ol' Justin.” He added “Now where were we?” He asked sarcastically as the two got into battle stances.

“Oh I remember, I was just about to destroy a pair of rangers.” Ziarayne replied with more truth in his voice than sarcasm. “Skorgs...seek and destroy!!!” He added sending the soldiers to face the Rangers which turned out to be a much different battle. Justin this time ran to the Skorgs and jumped into the middle of the group and began turning things around. “He delivered a side kick to one Skorg then went into a sweep kick taking another off of their feet.

“This is awesome!” Justin said loving being back in action One of the Skorgs tried an overhead chop but it was blocked then countered with a strong shot to the ribs followed by a elbow to a Skorg coming in from behind. Adam was having even better success giving that he hasn't been out of uniform as long as Justin has. He charged through a line of Skorgs hitting them with expert punching combinations as if he was a boxer.

“Hmph, looks like the old man's still got it.” Adam joked after punching the last Skorg away.

Ziarayne stood there angrily as he watched his Skorgs defeated by two retired rangers. Justin clotheslined another Skorg and gave a mock
yawn,

“yaaaaaaaaaaaaarggh! That was boring, How about it, you and me Zeoroni?” Justin asked.

“It's Ziarayne, you weak child!” He snapped moving at an extremespeed tackling the Blue Ranger, whom he sent flying.

“Ok that was a lucky shot!” Justin said before charging towards Ziarayne in what would turn out to be an historic moment in the making. Justin attempted a spinning wheel kick. Ziarayne ducked under the kick and blocked Justin's attempt at a two quick kicks, one to the ribs and the other to the head. The Blue Ranger then backed away using a cartwheel with no hands. He then tried to jump off of a lifeless Skorg and attempt a aerial ax kick, but his foot was blocked with one of Ziarayne's hands.

“Grrrrrrr...MY TURN!” Ziarayne shouted as he took Justin's leg and flipped him into the air then followed up with a strong kick to Justin's head while in the air. The impact sent him flipping through the air and landing hard on a semi truck a few blocks over. Adam swatted away another Skorg and shouted in horror watching Justin get handled the way he did.

“Hold on buddy! I'm coming.” Adam said running but was being restrained by thirty Skorgs dogpiling on top of him.

Ziarayne walked slowly towards the pile and said in a dark, menacing voice. “Black Ranger, it's time for the first sacrifice.” He then saw the Blue Ranger who was just coming too with his torn and tattered suit..cracks and dents decorate his helmet also favoring his head. “Well then...Ziarayne said licking his lips. “I guess someone's anxious to die!” He ran toward Justin at full speed, summoning his staff. As soon as he was in range, he began slashing away at the already weakened body of the Blue Turbo Ranger. More pieces of spandex and blood began to fly everywhere. The visor on his helmet was shattered into a millions of pieces from the vicious onslaught. The only thing even keeping Justin on his feet was the sheer speed and power of Ziarayne's cold staff. When the evil warlord decided to stop the attack, The Blue Ranger's weak body fell to the ground demorphing on impact. Ziarayne picked Justin up with his free arm and growled happily in anticipation of what was about to happen next, “RANGER, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST SACRIFICE TO AVENGE THE MEMORY OF MY FATHER, ANY LAST WORDS BEFORE I SEND YOU TO THE NEXT LIFE?” He shouted with glee.

“Ummm...*coughs* If it's not me, my friends will stop you, Zi....a...*cough*....*cough*....roonie!” Justin said.

“ARRRRGGGGHHHH!! IT'S ZIARAYNE YOU STUPID CHILD! No matter its time to end it.” Ziarayne kissed the dirty and bloodied forehead of
the Blue Turbo Ranger and spoke softly before doing something he may ending up regretting, “Final Kiss!” He spoke in a tone just
above a whisper and used his claw like hand and struck the heart of Justin ending in a massive explosion. When the smoke cleared, all that
was left of the youngest ranger in history was a cold, lifeless body. The savage display shook Adam to the core, putting fear in the
otherwise fearless ranger. “Now Black Ranger, you are next!” He shouted before witnessing Adam blast his way out of the pile and lunged at Ziarayne with his Power Axe and surprised him with a slash to his shoulder. The warlord immediately favored his shoulder and winced in pain.

He looked up at an emotionally driven Black Ranger and decided the postpone his plans for him. “Ranger, your sacrifice will have to wait..I
have other things to attend to.” Ziarayne grumbled before transporting away with the remaining Skorgs.

“DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!” Adam shouted as he ran over to Justin's dead body. He powered down and actually feared what may be coming next. Also he was confused about a lot of things, Who is this mysterious father that Ziarayne spoke of? Why is he so
dead set on killing off every thing in bright colored spandex, all questions that in time he hoped he could answer.

“Ai-Yi-Yi,..Adam are you all right?” Alpha said running to Adam trying to help him up.

“Besides, me getting my *** kicked and losing an old friend and teammate, yeah i'm wonderful!” Adam said with heavy sarcasm.

“Well Adam, things are gonna get a lot worse.” Alpha replied.

“What do you mean?” Adam asked.

“Come on, and i'll explain everything.” Alpha said as he grabbed Adam and the two teleported away in two balls of white light.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:34 am

Chapter 1 Part 2

KIRA! KIRA! KIRA!. That's all you could hear in an otherwise deafening crowd of 100,000 all coming out to see Kira Ford perform some songs
of her new CD, Thunder Struck.

“Wow, they really like me out there, don't they?” Kira said to her manager.

“Yeah you've got some crazy fans out there!” He replied with a smile. “And some crazier fans in here!” He said quickly backing away as three familiar groupies rushed Kira and nearly tackled her to the ground.

“Argh! Get off of me before I call the........Conner!!!” She squealed now realizing who the actual “groupies” were. She quickly rose to her feet and shared in a warm embrace with both Conner, Ethan and Trent. “Oh my god! When did you guys get here?” Kira asked with excitement.

“About two hours ago.” Ethan answered.

“Yeah, once we found out you were having a concert in L.A, we all had to come, and my dad flew us out here on one of his private jets.” Trent added.

“Well, if you got here two hours ago, why are you guys just getting here?” She asked.

“We would have been here sooner but Mr. Prima Donna over there had to make sure his hair was perfect before you saw him.” Ethan
said.

“Hey!!! I'm hurt.” Conner said mocking hurt. “Hair like mine doesn't come around every day.”

“Conner, we spent over a year fighting evil aliens together, i've seen you with worse hair days than that.” Kira shot back much to the surprise of the guys especially with the bit about the evil aliens.

“Hahahha, very funny Kira...excuse me sir, she means that we spent a year fighting aliens on a video game.” Trent said trying to cover up Kira's mistake.

“Yeah..uh....Power Rangers Super Legends to be exact.” Ethan added to try and support the story.

“Guys, we never played that game..what are you talking about.” Conner asked. His question rewarded him with two slaps to
the head from his male teammates and a hearty laugh from the manager.

“What's so funny?” Ethan asked.

“It's just that I didn't believe Kira when she said that her Red Ranger was the dumb one of the group.” The manager said. The three former rangers looked on with expressions of shock on their faces.

“Dude, how did you know?” Conner asked.

“It's because I used to be one of you.” He replied. Ethan took a long look at him and then it all came together.

“Zack?” He asked.

“Hah see I knew you were the smart one!” Zack replied

“Cool, besides Dr. O, you're the only other original ranger we've met. But how did you get hooked up managing Kira?” Trent asked.

“Simple, after you guys beat Mesogog and after the prom, Tommy gave me a call and told me about this great up and coming singer that I needed to take a look at. We met in L.A. A few weeks later and the rest is history.” Zack said smiling at Kira.

“Wait, who is Tommy?” Conner asked resulting in getting four slaps upside his head instead of two.

“Tommy is Dr. O, did you even watch the video?” Kira asked now annoyed.

“I was busy looking at Kim, the first Pink Ranger...she was hot!!” Conner said.

“Conner, my man you are one of a kind.” Zack said laughing, “By the way, where is Tommy, he was supposed to be here?”

“At some dig with my Dad and some Hartford guy.” Trent said.

“Sounds like him.” Zack said which lead to laughs from the rest of the group. The laughs were followed by a big explosion. “The pyro
isn't supposed to go off for another 10 minutes.” Zack said. The five opened the curtain to reveal a hundred Skorgs terrorizing the fans.

“Ewww, what are those?” Kira asked.

“Looks like putties that took a bath in some flour.” Zack replied. Ziarayne and his right-hand men walked up surveying the action.

“M..mm....master. I don't see the one you seek anywhere.” Twinx said.

“My lord, shall I slash through every being until he appears?” Saberstrike added.

“How about we just kick your butts and you can go somewhere else!” Kira shouted as the five rangers emerged from behind the curtain.

“Ahhhhhh, Yellow Ranger, Since I am in a decent mood, I will give you a chance keep your life, where is The Red Ranger?” Ziarayne asked with his voice growing louder Kira started to say something but Conner cut her off.

“Hey ugly! If you lookin for the Red Ranger, then here's your answer. “Ready!” The others instinctively followed Conner's lead forgetting that most of them are powerless. The guys were shocked to see that Kira's morpher actually appearead.

“Whoa, that's impossible, we lost our powers, beating Mesogog.” Ethan said in awe of the bright yellow morpher.

“Does it work?” Trent added.

“Hey why don't you see for your self, DINO THUNDER POWER UP HAH!” Kira cried as she morphed into the Yellow Dino Ranger once again. The three former Dino Rangers stood in awe of their teammate who seems to have gotten her powers fully restored.

“You so have to tell me how you got your powers back!” Ethan shouted with glee.

“Man Kira, you look....hot!” Conner said only to receive an evil look from Trent and a blush from Kira underneath her helmet.

“Enough!” SaberStrike snapped, you will either tell my master the location of the Red Ranger or be destroyed.

“How about the third choice Bob, where we kick your butts all the way back to wherever sorry planet you came from.” Zack interjected.

“HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE PLANET ELTAR!” Ziarayne shouted, “SKORGS....ATTACK!” The Skorgs charged the stage while the Rangers stood in their attack stances. Skorgs surrounded the stage and leapt upward from every direction. While the fans took the oppourtunity to get away. Zack stood in front of his younger counterparts and started into a dance.

“Man I always wanted to dance on the big stage.” Zack said before going into a handstand maneuver kicking one of the Skorgs in the head sending him flying tothe floor below. The other rangers began to fight the other Skorgs.

Conner used his natural quickness around the stage to gain an advantage against the evil soldiers. He jumped on one of the curtains and rode to the other side of the stage and kicked a skorg right in its ribs. He landed on another skorg's shoulders then adjusted his body to execute a beautiful hurricarana maneuver.

Ethan stood mainly in one area as he fought outward swinging at skorgs with a series of hooks and swinging elbows.

Trent was a bit more technical with his movements, catching a Skorg in an armbar moving into a side kick to another Skorg. He kept that arm and flipped the skorg as another one was approaching, when the Skorg attempted a high roundhouse kick, Trent ducked and used a sweeping kick catching the skorg's lower leg. As it was falling to the floor Trent drove an elbow right into the heart of the skorgs as it was hitting the ground.

Kira surveyed the action and locked eyes with Saberstrike. “Looks like it's just us left, Ranger.” Saberstrike shouted un-sheathing his two Strikeblades.

“Fine with me ugly!” Kira replied summoning her Ptera Grips. The two warriors leapt high into the sky clashing steel with steel in mid-air. Kira spun into a spinning slash maneuver which caused Saberstrike to flip backwards towards the floor in defense. Kira went on the offensive and went into a diving attack with her weapons, but it was aggresively countered with a jumping slash to Kira's back which sent her head first into the wall. Kira got up slowly using her grips for support. Unfortunately a band of skorgs rushed Kira as she made it to her feet and started attacking her with hard punches and kicks. Conner was the first to see the onslaught on his teammate and jumped off of the stage being followed by Ethan, Trent and Zack who didn't have too many problems with the Skorgs. They ran hard trying to reach Kira but was cut off by Saberstrike and a group of skorgs.

“Going somewhere ladies?” Saberstrike asked as skorgs quickly surrounded and restrained the four rangers to keep them separated from their teammate who was still taking a large deal of punishment. Saberstrike slowly walked towards Kira and held one of his swords high, “This is what happens when you cross Lord Ziarayne!” He said as he turned and slashed Kira's chest at point blank range. Kira instantly demorphed and fell to the ground.

“You leave her alone!!!” Trent shouted as his hands were held behind his back.

“You see, I can't do that.” Ziarayne said re-emerging after the dirty work was done. “She will be the next sacrifice, the next sacrifice
that will go towards the avenging of my father.” He said.

“Well, take me then.!” Zack said much to the surprise of the others. “I've been away for the longest time, you all still have so much to live for.” “How about I start with the girl first........................besides ladies first.”

Ziarayne said as he held Kira's head in his hands, and kissed her on her forehead. “Now, time for your Final Kiss!”he shrieked as his hand grew slightly and began to glow a dark purple. He thrust his hand forward going for Kira's heart which resulted in another
explosion.

“KIIRRRRRAAAA!” Conner shouted fearing the worst had happened. When the smoke had cleared Kira was surprisingly still alive, in
fact Alpha had arrived and carried Kira off to the side trying to nurse her back to health while Adam jumped in the middle of the attack
blocking Ziarayne's attack with his Power Axe.

“You......guys....ok?” Adam said struggling behind the weight of Ziarayne's claw.

“Adam? What are you doing here?” Zack asked,

“Right now, don't ask. We just gotta get you guys to safety.” Adam said as he pushed off and leapt into the sky and switched his ax to blaster mode and blasted away the Skorgs who were restraining the others. The former rangers ducked slightly to avoid getting hit by the incoming blasts. As he landed he turned to Alpha. “Is she ok?” Adam asked.

“Yes, Adam, she's just weak but she'll be ok.” Alpha replied.

“Master, shall I deal with this one?” Saberstrike asked prepared to battle once again.

“No, We have better things to attend to.” Ziarayne said putting his hand in front of Saberstrike. “Black Ranger, you may have saved the girl, but I will assure you that I WILL have my sacrifices. Just like the Blue Ranger. Hahahahahaha.” He finished before he and his army disappeared.

“Damnit!” Adam shouted. “Power Down!” He said returning back to his civilian form.

“Whoa! You're Adam, Earth's second Black Ranger, Green Zeo Ranger, and first Turbo Green Ranger.” Ethan said with his eyes getting wide
being in the presence of a Ranger legend.

“Thanks, but this isn't the time for a history lesson.” Adam said sharply. “Sorry guys, but I need Kira to come with me.” Adam said.

“What for, if it's ranger-related we can help.” Conner said.

“Sorry, but I need someone with active powers and unfortunately, none of you fit the bill, you would only be getting yourselves killed.” Adam replied.

“But how is it that you and Kira have their powers and we don't?” Trent asked.

“It's a long story, but I promise i'll explain it later.” Kira said walking up favoring her head.

“Yeah, you ready to go Kira?” Adam said. “Yeah, my heads a bit sore after getting my butt handed to me by a sword- swinging yes
man but other than that i'm ok.” Kira said sarcastically.

“Sorry, Kira...it's just been a long day.” Adam said apologetically.

“It's cool, besides, we do need to hurry, I have a feeling that we are gonna need help. I think Tori and Ninja Ops are closer so let's head there.” Kira replied.

“Right, take my hand.” Adam said as Kira nodded and grabbed his hand. “Ok Alpha, let's go!” Adam said as Alpha put his hands on
both of their shoulders and they teleported away in three beams of light.

“Wow, I thought Ninja Streak was cool, but teleportation is even better!” Ethan said with glee.

“Come on my geeky friend, let's go make sure everyone is ok.” Conner said resting his arm on Ethan's shoulder.

“Awwww look at big brother Conner, all grown up!” Trent joked. The four former rangers laughed at proceeded to walk
out of the concert stadium able to leave with some smiles on their faces still unknowing of the horrors that are to come.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:36 am

Chapter 1 Part 3

Cameron Watanabe and his father were inside the newly re-built ninja ops, used mostly for data on past, present and future ranger teams
and as an office to keep all of their business with Wind Ninja Academy in order. “Dad, I don't know it i'll be able to do this.” Cam said.

“My son, all you require is focus and the proper concentration. It seems that you haven't been the same since your tenure as the
Samurai Ranger.” Sensei replied.

“I know, but after that, it was like all of my dreams came true, and now I have nothing to reach for. It's like being a ranger made me complete..ya know?” Cam said. He pulled out the now powerless amulet still hanging around his neck. “I know there's still a lot of evil out there, if I can only get the morphers re-charged.....” Cam said but was cut off.

“Son, You and the othersserved your duty to the planet. Now it's time to let these other teams of rangers take it from here. The others moved on and so should you.” Sensei replied.

“You don't get it. For the others, it was more of a pleasant surprise. For me it was something I had always been working towards and as soon as I realized my goal, it was gone..taken from me. I couldn't even help the others in the final battle against Lothor.” Cam said with his voice cracking a bit. His father was about to answer again but one of the students rushed in with some bad news.

“Please forgive me, but the school is under attack.” He said bowing. The father and son looked at each other fearing the worst.

“Lothor!” The Watanabe's said in unison as they ran out side only to find that it wasn't Lothor, but someone much worse.

“Who are you and what do you want!” Cam shouted. “I am Saberstrike, General of Lord Ziarayne's army and your destructor.”

"Dream on Metalhead!” Cam shouted as he charged at SaberStrike. He started with a straight right hand which was blocked followed by a high side kick into a crescent kick which was all expertly dodged.

“Is that all you have Green Ranger!?” Saberstrike said before grabbing Cam's arm and stretching it out exposing it to a straight palm thrust to the shoulder. Cam stumbled backwards favoring his shoulder from the attack.

“Of all the days, my amulet has no powers....this is the worst.” Cam said

“I did expectmore of a challenge from a Ninja Master, but I guess I was wrong.” Saberstrike said.

“Actually you weren't Adam said coming from out of nowhere launching himself into Saberstrike like a human slingshot.

“Cam are you ok?” Kira asked running up to him.

“Kira? What's Adam doing here? Last I heard, you guys had that Retro Ranger mission but what's going on now?” Cam asked more than surprised but lessthan shock.

“I'll explain later...where's Tori?” Kira asked. “She's at her surf shop. Right now there having some huge sale on Power Ranger Surfboards and swimwear.” Cam replied.

“Great!, Adam, Tori's a no-show, we're on our own.” Kira shouted.”

“Ok, let's clean this mess up and head out then.” Adam said as he broke away from the test of strength he and Saberstike were in. Adam spun away from and immediate danger and looked over at Kira, “Ready!” Adam shouted which Kira repeated. “IT'S MORPHIN TIME! MASTODON!” Adam shouted

“DINO THUNDER POWER UP HA! PTERA!” Kira shouted as they transformed into the Black and Yellow Rangers respectively.

“So, ready to go again!?” Adam asked Saberstrike as the two rangers stood in battle poses.

“Sabersrike!” Ziarayne shouted as an image of his being appeared in the bright sky.

“Yes Master,” Saberstrike replied.

“The ones we seek aren't here, we are heading to the land of magic nature.” He finished as his being shimmered away into the clouds.

“Well Rangers, you get a pass yet again...since my master has more important things to attend to. Until we meet again!” Saberstrike said before vanishing with his Skorgs. Adam punched the ground in anger. This Evil Group was really starting to get to him, affecting his normal chill nature. “Adam calm down! We won't have a shot if you are so angry.” Kira said as she powered down.

“Well how would you feel if one of your good friends died because you weren't strong enough and you almost died because I wasn't fast enough!” Adam said falling to his knees as he demorphed.

“Adam, I know it hurts, but we gotta keep pushing, otherwise Justin's sacrifice will be in vain.” Kira said extending her hand to help him up.

“You're right,.....thanks.” Adam said taking Kira's hand as she pulled him up.

“But what did he mean, by magic nature?” “I dunno. Cam....your thoughts?” Kira asked.

“Well not reall..............wait! Didn't you say that there was a magic based team who showed up around two years after the Dinos lost their powers.....Mystic Force I think?” Cam said

“Rootcore!” Adam and Kira said in unison. “Come on we gotta go, let's go grab Tori then we'll.....” Adam said before Cam grabbed his arm,

“Wait up, I am coming too.” Cam said as the others were preparing to run off.

“Sorry man, but I don't wanna risk anyone else getting hurt.” Adam said apologetically.

“Just because I don't have my powers does not mean I can't help.” Cam said angrily.

“Adam! Wait.” Alpha shouted running in.

“What's wrong Alpha?” Kira asked.

“I can't say, but Cam has to come with us.” Alpha replied.

“You sure?” Adam asked. “Adam please trust me on this one..Cam is the one we need, not Tori.” Alpha pleaded.

“Fine, you've never steered me wrong before.” Adam said as he laid a hand on one of Alpha's shoulder plates. Kira rested her hand on the opposite plate of Alpha.

“Come on Cam, take my hand,” Adam said.

“No offense, but i'm gonna hold Kira's hand...nothing personal.” Cam said with a smirk.

“Sure go ahead, just don't get too excited over there.” Adam said with a light chuckle.

“So our fearless leader does smile, awesome.” Cam replied sarcastically which resulted in more laughter from Kira and Alpha as they teleport away to Rootcore.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:37 am

Chapter 1 Part 4

At the Rockporium, Xander Bly was near the Classics section chatting it up with an attractive female customer. He directed her over to
Madison who was currently at the register and rung her up and sent her on her way. “Xander, do you have to flirt with every girl that comes in. I swear I thought it was a music shop and not a bar.” Maddie said sweetly.

“Ahh there's that new sharp tongue of yours again. Ever since Nick left.....” Xander said but instantly stopped when he saw Maddie's expression change when she heard Nick's name.

“Sorry mate! I didn't mean to.” He said in his thick Austrailian accent.

“It's ok, it's not your fault that he hasn't come back.” Madison said sadly. “I'm gonna go help this next customer...excuse me sir can I help you?” She asked to an old man in about his 60s or 70s.

“Oh yes missy, just the lady I was looking for.” The old man said walking towards the register. “You see a little over a year ago, I left
Briarwood on business and I promised someone I really cared about that I would return. Now I know i'm a bit late but you know us old folks
can't move like we used to.”

“That's.......intresting, did you find her yet?” Maddie asked still clueless as to who it was, while Xander stood in the corner holding back a laugh because he knew who the old man really was.

“Actually, yes Madison. I did.” He said.

“Wait, how do you know my name?” Maddie asked the old man.

“Maddie, I could never forget you or your name.” He said starting to sound like a younger man.

“Ok.....sorry if this sounds rude, but just who are you?” Madison asked clearly puzzled. The old man and Xander started laughing uncontrollably much to Madison's chagrin. “Hey guys, what's so funny?” Maddie asked slightly angry.

“Ok Bro, I think its time to drop the charade.” Xander said struggling to stop laughing.

“Bro? Chip...I swear i'm gonna.......OH MY GOD!” Maddie started then was shocked to see who it actually was. The old man used some magic to revert back to his true form which turned out to be former Red Mystic Ranger Nick Russell, “Miss me?” Nick asked only to receive a huge slap across the face from Maddie.

“You don't call, email....or.....anything! You wanna know if I miss you Nick?” Madison asked but before Nick could answer, she pressed her lips against his in a kiss over a year in the making. It was filled with fire and passion as the two lovers shared a long kiss which involved the two savoring themoment with Nick holding on to Madison with his strong defined arms wrapped around her petit frame. As they felt the need for air, Maddie looked Nick right in his eyes seeing the man that she had been longing for long before he departed.

“I miss you so much!” Madison squealed as she began to cry in his arms.

“Don't worry, i'm back now and I don't plan on going anywhere.” Nick replied.

“Good..and it better stay that way.” Maddie replied crying and smiling all at the same time.

“Come on, let's to take a trip to Rootcore...Claire and Daggeron are gonna be sooooo excited to see you! And I gotta call Chip, and Vida and.......” Maddie said. Nick put a finger on her lip signaling for her to be quiet.

“Baby, everybody already knows i'm back....we were gonna head there after I came by here.” Nick replied.

“So you had this all planned out Mister!?” Maddie asked and Nick nodded sheepishly. “Well, what are we wating for?” She said as she took Nick's hand and stormed out of the Rockporium. Xander shook his head and followed close behind. The three former rangers ran through the magical tree and what was on the other side was not very welcoming. Sights of the mystical land being destroyed and other sights of their friends and family either being captured or severely beaten. Madison stood with her head in her hands crying rivers seeing how her friends were being so brutally handled.

“OK,whoever you are, you need to go away and head back to wherever you came from!” Nick shouted then charged into the fray until he was held back by Xander.

“Lemme take care of this mate.” He said as he walked towards the evil general Saberstrike, “Hey, there.....d'name's Xander!” He said
offering his hand. Surprisingly, Saberstrike returned his hand in a handshake. Then turned around and tried to crush Xander's hand with a
monster grip. “Ummmphh....Strong grip ya got there. Now here's mine!” Xander said as he used his Mystic Morpher to blast Saberstrike
away. “Allow me to re-introduce myself....MAGICAL SOURCE, MYSTIC FORCE!” Xander shouted morphing into the Green Mystic
Ranger.

“Whoa! Look at you...Mr. Strong man.” Nick said admiring his teammate's restored powers. “You can bow to the master later, right now I have so weeds to whack, MagiStaff Vine Power!” Xander shouted aiming his attack right at Saberstrike. The general countered by using one of his swords to slice all of the incoming vines.

“No way!” Xander exclaimed

“Yes Green Ranger....it's Mystic Salad. Now shall we get on with on with destroying you. Skorgs, attack!!” He said before charging into battle against the Green Ranger.

“Stay back guys, i'll handle it.” Xander said stepping in front of Nick and Maddie. Saberstrike lead Xander away from the others, leaving the Skorgs to have their way with the others.

“Ok Maddie, this might get ugly.” Nick said standing strong in his attack stance. Just as Nick was preparing to attack, a dark blur knocked down the first series of oncoming Skorgs.

“You guys ok?” Adam shouted running up with Kira close behind.

“Yeah thanks, but just who are you guys?” Nick asked.

“Friends...Ranger friends.” Adam replied, now let's take these guys out. Adam, Nick ,Kira and Cam stood strong with Adam at the forefront, all in their attack stances. The four rangers then charged into the large group of Skorgs. Adam cleared some space with a split- like kick taking out two Skorgs. He charged another skorg taking him out with a punching combination, a punch to the head, then the ribs, then chest, then finally a hook to the jaw.

Cam stood in the center of several Skorgs with one hand behind his back, and one hand in front. One skorg, attempted a punch but his fist was grabbed by Cam and twisted behind its back. Another Skorgs came from the side but only managed to get a kick to his head causing him to stumble back. Cam released the grip and kicked it in the back to send the creature away. He then flipped backwards to avoid three attacking Skorgs and countered by using a few hand signs which summoned a wave of smoke. When the smoke cleared. Cam was sitting in a tree laughing with several nearby Skorgs motionless on the ground.

Nick was struggling slightly seeing as he hadn't been doing any training for over a year. He was flipped backwards and landed hard on his butt by a duo of Skorgs. He got up and shook off the dirt and looked at the others and his eyes turned a fiery red, “I may not be a Power Ranger anymore, but I STILL BELIEVE IN MAGIC!” Nick shouted as a ball of fire appeared in his hands. He jumped high in the air and
made the ball grow to an even larger size. “Take this..HiYah!” Nick shouted as he launched the fireball exploding on impact vaporizing every
skorg in his sight. He landed on his feet and mockingly blew on his hands. “I may be rusty, but I still got it!” Nick exclaimed.

Kira took a different approach, using several spinning, twirling palm thrusts and chops. She backflipped away from an in coming Skorg and
countered with a sweep to its legs. She got a bit jealous seeing Nick and Cam's special abilities so she decided to use hers. She let out a
deafening Ptera Scream which knocked away the remaining Skorgs....and some trees. “Hah this girl can get down too!” Kira said as the guys
rushed over to the civilians and other former rangers and made sure no one was hurt.

“Good, now that everyone's ok, can someone tell me just what is going on?” Nick asked. Just as Adam was preparing to answer his question Xander was falling from the sky and landed directly on Nick.

“Good to see you too Xander.” Nick said.

“Oh my god, are you ok!?” Kira asked as she Adam and Cam rushed over to his aid seeing as he was badly injured from his fight with Saberstrike. Alpha teleported in and motioned them to bring Xander to him so that he could treat him. As Alpha took out his supplies, Saberstrike reappeared standing in a bit of shock at the fact that those four humans took out his band of Skorgs.

“You are strong, i'll give you that but no one will stop my Lord Ziarayne from taking his deserved revenge. “Until we meet again!” Saberstrike shouted as he disappeared once again.

“Oh yeah I almost forgot, just who is that guy?” Nick asked.

“All of that will be explained, you just need to come with us.” Alpha said as he placed propped Xander up against a tree as he rested.

“Wait a second!” Madison interjected storming in from behind one of the larger trees, “I just got him back, and you wanna take him away
for some stupid mission where he doesn't even have powers anymore!” Her voice began to crack until Nick looked at her with both of his
hands firmly placed on her shoulders.

“Maddie, I don't have a clue what's going on, but I have a feeling that I am a part of something major that's about to happen. I promise i'll be back and then I am all yours.” Nick said with a gentle smile.

“You promise?” Maddie asked tearfully.

“Yes, Catastros couldn't even keep me away from you.” Nick said as he pulled her into a deep kiss.

“I'm sorry Nick, but it's time to go.” Alpha said apologetically since he more than most humans was a sucker for romance. The two lovers reluctantly broke the kiss and the four former rangers joined hands around Alpha and they all were whisked away in bright white lights.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:38 am

Chapter 1 Part 5

The group arrived at their destination, with Adam in complete shock with what he saw.

“Alpha., this is.............impossible! How?” Adam managed to force out.

“Adam this is the newly built Power Chamber, version two. With state-of -the-art technology, this will serve as your base of operations.

“Cool, Dr. O told me about the old Power Chamber and the Command Center, but this place is awesome!” Kira said
Nick looked at all of the devices, rubbing them softly.

“Well this isn't rootcore, that's for sure.” Nick said still taking in his new surroundings.

“Alpha..this is truly amazing, but I have to ask, how did you put this all together....teleporting itself is a big enough job but
assembling a top-of-the-line command station by your self doesn't seem likely.” Cam said

“You're right Cam, I had help. The people with the Silver Guardians in Silver Hills did most of the hard labor but I programmed most of this stuff with some help from a friend of mine.” Alpha said

“Who Alpha?” Adam asked curious as to know the other person behind the resurrection of the Power Chamber.

“He's actually here, he was working on a few things but he should be coming now.” Alpha said motioning to the door. “I see they have all arrived Alpha said aman walking from out those sliding chamber doors.

“No way......Billy? Awesome!” Adam said running up to Billy giving him a strong embrace in which Billy returned.

“But what about Aquitar?” “As soon as I heard about everything that was happening, Coming back home was not even a debate.” Billy said with a small smile.

“Well, that's cool and all, but I was promised an explanation for all of this so if you don't mind, can someone start talking?” Nick asked clearly irritated.

“My my someone's a bit cranky.” Kira said. Nick quickly spun his head around and gave Kira a dirty look.

“Guys come on! Everybody chill, I'm sure Alpha and Billy are gonna explain everything.” Adam said.

“Right Adam. Please every one have a seat.” Alpha said as he walked over to the main console and pressed a button in the upper-left hand
corner and a large round table with several mounted spinning chairs rose from out of the ground and settled in the middle of the main
chamber, The others stood around in awe seeing one of the Power Chamber's new improvements, a retracting table and chairs.

“Please, have a seat.” Billy said motioning to the chairs. The group all found their seats and all sat attentively as watched as Billy used a small remote to activate the Viewing screen. “Ok guys, here it goes. First this is Ziarayne, that is who we are up against. He is a evil warlord who took over Eltar, He possesses strong magic powers and vicious fighting abilites, like an upgrade on Astronema.”Billy said but was interrupted by a loud slam on the table.

“That bastard!” Adam shouted angrily. “Adam please, control your anger, let Billy finish.” Alpha said putting a glass of water by Adam's side. Adam sat back in his chair, with his arms folded and a look that would cut through steel.

“Thanks, now back to business, Along with Ziarayne he has his right-hand man Saberstrike, he also serves as the general to Ziarayne's army and is a master of blades. In some ways he's more dangerous then Ziarayne is so be careful. Next there is Twinx, he's Ziarayne's personal monster-maker and resident genius. He may be small and looks harmless but he's the brains behind their whole operation so that makes him even more lethal. Those bleached putties are called Skorgs. The typical henchmen, trained to kill, mindless drones etc.” Billy said pausing the video on the screen.

“Ok, this is all a lot to take in, and I just like the others are willing to help but just one problem..Nick nor I have our powers anymore.” Cam said.

“Not to worry, Alpha and I were discussing that, and I think we have a solution.” Billy said.

“What you can restore our powers?” Nick asked

“Even better Nick!” Alpha said walking towards Billy motioning for him to hand over the remote which Billy did.

“Rangers....say hello to your new powers!” Alpha said pressing the remote switching over to a new video. “These will be your new powers. As a final gift from Zordon he had me stow these morphers away as a last resort in case Andros' team failed. Luckily he didn't and we did not have to use them. These morphers were created from Zordon's personal life energy giving them immense powers, more than the average morpher.

“Awesome!” Kira shouted “So when do we suit up?”

“That is complicated.” Billy said “You see, Alpha and Zordon programmed to only be activated by five chosen rangers....ones who had used the power before and have experience wielding it. In fact...guys follow me.” Billy said as he walked through another chamber door. The others decided to get up and follow him. After a minute the group all arrived in another dark room illuminated only by a large wheel with five colored stations set in the middle of the room.

“Billy, I don't mean to be rude but this is the same device that gave us our Turbo powers.” Adam said. “You are partially right, but you see we designed the hero core based on that same Turbo system you just spoke of. It was the best design possible to be used to transfer your
powers directly from the morphing grid to these new morphers.” Billy said as a morpher rose from each of the five stations.

“Ah ha sweet, new morphers....I got red!” Nick said walking towards the center station.

“Oh no you don't!” Alpha exclaimed as he slapped his hand.

“All five stations must be manned in order for us to activate it. Doing it more than once might cause it to overload causing a negative reaction in the morphing grid affecting all active ranger powers.” Billy said

“That's harsh, so what are we gonna do? Who's gonna get what color? Who is the fifth Ranger? Are you the fifth ranger?” Kira asked.

“Billy can't be a ranger anymore, due to him using his device to restore him back to normal size about thirteen years ago.” Cam said. “He tried once with the Gold Zeo powers but it didn't work.”

“Hmmm, exactly what I would have said Cam thanks, well at least I know that the new team has its genius.” Billy said.

“Cool, my team didn't have a genius like that." Nick said. But he did pose a good question, if we can't get these powers until a fifth ranger is found, who is the fifth ranger and where do we find him or her?” Nick asked.

“Well Nick, that's the point...the Hero Core has this Dino Gem complex.” Alpha said which received a nod of understanding from Kira. “You see Rangers, we don't choose the powers but the powers choose you. The core reacted strongly with the four of you signifying that the team is almost assembled.

“Ok so any ideas as to where to look for the fifth ranger?” Adam asked anxious to get the team completed as soon as possible.

“Actually...” Bily started but the alarm signifying danger on earth started to ring loudly. Coupled with that the Core started to glow heavily signaling that the fifth ranger has emerged. The Rangers all ran back to the main chambers to the viewing screen.

“Oh my god!” Kira said with both hands held over her mouth.

“Impossible.” Adam said. His eyes were large seeing who was on the screen. “But those two aren't supposed to even be on earth.” Cam said.

“Guys you're scaring me, who are those guys?” Nick asked.

“They're dead if we don't get down there now.” Adam said sternly.

“Guys i'm sending you guys down there but be careful and get them back here safely.” Billy said. The four rangers stood side by side preparing for one dangerous rescue mission.

“Teleporting now!”Alpha said as he pressed a button on one of the consoles and the four rangers teleported away in four streams of bright white light. “Good luck Rangers!” Alpha said as they were sent on their way.

“They are gonna need it. If they don't get those two back here, then we're all doomed.” Billy said.

END OF CHAPTER ONE
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:49 am

I like it, Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:10 am

Thanks. But does anyone know of how I can make longer posts. Otherwise It's gonna get confusing to break up a chapter into 5 or more parts.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:16 am

Unfortunately the amount of words in one post is only like 16,000... I think. Have you tried using Adobe Reader?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:17 am

Nah, I'll just suck it up and break down the chapters on HP.

Ch's 2-5 Coming to Hero Planet soon!

Stay tuned
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:26 am

Now for Ch 2.

Chapter Two- Calling for A Hero Part Two

Downtown Angel Grove

On a beautiful, sunny afternoon in downtown Angel Grove, a cab was riding down the streets with two familiar faces in the back seat of the car.

“Awwww come on big brother, we could have been there by now had we used your personal modes of transportation. Let's just stop here, pay the nice driver and head off so we can see the guys.” Karone asked cheerily.

“Dear dear sister, now you know if I did that, it would bring unwanted attention. Since neither you nor I are very popular in certain areas.” Andros said with a wink.

Karone sighed then nodded signaling that she had given up and laid her head on her brother's shoulder so that they can enjoy the quiet ride through Angel Grove.

After the final battle against the Alliance of Evil, Andros and Karone had grown closer, with spending a lot more time together. Their bond truly began to strengthen shortly after Karone's brief tenure as the Pink Lost Galaxy Ranger. Since then, neither of them had to worry about some evil villains forcing them to suit up once again except for that mission to the moon with Andros and the rest of the Red Rangers. The two had truly become a family. Today they were heading to the home of former Blue Space Ranger and Red Turbo Ranger T.J. The whole team was supposed to meet there for a reunion since they haven't been all together since they helped the Galaxy Rangers. But they have done a great job of keeping in contact with each other since that time.

“Andros, is Zhane going to be there?” Karone had always wondered about how Zhane was doing since Andros never said much about him.

“Sorry, but no. He's still doing that special work. I don't even know where he is right now.” Andros said. In actuality, he knew exactly where he was, but didn't want to get into that with his sister. Mainly because she still harbored some mixed emotions towards the Silver Ranger.

“Well if he's supposed to be your best friend, then why cant he contact you like a friend is supposed to?” Karone asked angrily. Zhane's post-countdown work also added to Karone's feelings....in a negative way.

“Karone, it's ok. We talk, its just harder sometimes ya know?” Andros said softly. He wanted to get off of the subject of his best friend as quickly as possible. Little did he know, the upcoming events would do just that and more.

As the two drew closer to their destination, sounds of a police siren, could be heard behind the taxi. The driver looked through his rear-view mirror, then to his speedometer in confusion. He then pulled over to the side of the road. When the Police car pulled up behind them. The officers exited the car and then walked over to both sides of the vehicle, one to the window of the driver and the other to the window of the two rear passengers.

The officer near the Taxi driver went on with normal procedure, asking for license and registration. But the second officer was a strange one indeed. He simply stared at the faces of Andros and Karone like he was analyzing them, trying to match their faces to a profile. Finally the officer walked back to the cop car oddly enough talking to the criminal in the backseat over what he had seen. He had given a nod to his partner who was questioning the driver who responded with a nod.

He walked to the back of the car and asked for Andros and Karone to get out of the car. As they got out of the car Karone seemed more confused than Andros did.

“I'm sorry Officer, is something wrong here?” She asked worriedly

“Yeah. You're still alive!” The officer said. He took a step back and changed into a Skorg, along with his “partner” near the police car and several more appeared from out of the sky.

“Andros..what are those things?” Karone asked. Apparently commanding armies of Quantrons and some Piranhatrons in her past didn't stop her from being somewhat scared of these mysterious creatures.

“I remember Jason telling me about them. They called them putties. But I remember them telling me that they were gray colored. But these things are white.” Andros answered.

“Don't you dare insult my loyal subjects by comparing them to Rita's pitiful creatures!” The criminal shouted as he exited the back of the car.

“Wait a second, you're the criminal in handcuffs, yet you're giving orders.” Andros asked.

“Actually, I'm more like the general!” The criminal replied as he changed his appearance as well.

“Ok, now just who are you and what do you want with me and my sister?” Andros asked in anger.

“I am the one who will oversee your destruction Red Ranger. I am the General known as Saber Strike. I have found you and by the order of my lord and master Ziarayne, I will see to it that you will suffer for your crimes.”

“Wait up a minute. You sure you don't mean me. I mean I was the Princess of Evil at one time?” Karone asked still baffled that Andros and crime were put into the same sentence.

“Ah Astronema, as much wrong as you have committed. You still didn't commit the ultimate crime in destroying Lord Ziarayne's family.” Saberstrike snapped.

“Wait, I didn't destroy any families. You must have me confused with someone else.” Andros said. He stepped in front of his sister in the event that things did escalate.

“Enough talk! Skorgs attack!!!” Saberstrike shouted. The army of Skorgs all charged the two Kerovans.

The first Skorg charged Andros who responded with a sharp knee to the gut. He was preparing to slam him into the car, but the cab sped off like lightning which caused a small chuckle from Andros, “Ah well, I guess the ride was free.” He said, before another Skorg kicked him in the chest.

“Andros!” Karone shouted in horror, watching those Skorgs gang up on her older brother. She waved her hand as if she was going to zap them all away, but she didn't have those powers anymore, which is something she forgets at times. She is restrained by several Skorgs while Saberstike advances on her brother.

“Red Ranger, you will pay for your treachery against my Lord and his family.” Saberstrike said with glee. He pulled out one of his blades and rose it up to strike Andros down. That was when four beams of white light appeared in between the two with Adam emerging from one of the beams holding on to Saberstrike's sword.

“He's not going anywhere, you got it!” Adam shouted.

Kira used a straight arm thrust on Saberstike separating him from Adam and Andros. “Are you ok?” Kira asked.

“Yeah I'm fine, but he's not. Something about g...........” Andros started before he was cut off.

“Getting revenge for his Lord and his family..or something like that.” Adam said. Hereby finishing what Andros was going to say.

“How'd you know?” Andros asked.

“We've met. We're actually becoming really good friends. I'm inviting him to party with us tonight.” Adam said sarcastically.

“Yeah Friends Forever!” Andros replied as he got to his feet.

“OK seriously though, we need to work together if we wanna beat him. Nick! You and Cam go protect Karone. Kira, Andros and I will handle Saberstrike.” Adam commanded.

Cam nodded and quickly moved towards Karone but Nick immediately had questions. “Hey, I thought I was the Red out of the bunch.” Nick asked. Even with his mother, father, and Daggeron on a team with him, clearly he was the one used to giving orders.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Kira shouted. She used her Ptera Scream right at Nick, signifying this wasn't the time.

“Ok, Ok, i'm going.” Nick mumbled. He was holding his ears, which were in pain after that scream.

“All right now Andros, this guy is ruthless and won't hesitate to slice your head off so be careful.” Adam said to him.

“Right. I'm glad you two got your powers back. Otherwise this might be a problem.” Andros said.

“True. Now let's take this guy down! Ready!” Adam shouted. Andros and Kira nodded in reply. “IT'S MORPHIN TIME...MASTODON!” Adam yelled as his body was engulfed by the power of the Black Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.

“DINO THUNDER POWER UP, HA!” Kira shouted as she became the Yellow Dino Thunder Ranger once more.

“LET'S ROCKET!” Andros yelled as he became the Red Space Ranger once again.

“Ok, ugly, your move!” Kira said.

“Gladly, Skorgs attack!” Saberstrike yelled. He and his Skorgs charged into battle with the Rangers following suit.

To defend themselves Cam and Nick both rushed in exchanging blows with the Skorgs desperate to protect Karone, little did they know, Karone didnt need much protection. Out of nowhere several Skorgs were sent flying but were never hit. The two former rangers looked back at Karone in disbelief.

“You have telekinesis?” Nick asked in awe.

“Yup, I learned it from my brother.” Karone said cheerily. “I also learned this, HiYah!” Karone yelled when she used a straight jab to knock out a Skorg that was sneaking up on Nick.

“Awesome, you truly are who we thought you were.” Cam said. He returned to fighting with the Skorgs.

Karone couldn't help but smile at Cam's comments. Most people in “Ranger” circles either referred to her as Astronema or Andros' little sister. It felt good to see that somebody knew her for something other than those two things. She ran into battle with Cam and Nick trying to hold off those Skorgs while the others had their hands full with Saberstrike.

“Come on Rangers. Is that the best you have?” Saberstrike asked. If he had a moving mouth it'd be nothing but smiles. He exchanged sword blows with Andros until Adam came crashing in with his Axe, trying to take Saberstrike's legs from under him. He then leaped atop a building where he was met by Kira who specialized in aerial assault. She came at him with a swinging attack with her grips, which was caught by Saberstrike who dropped his sword so he could catch both hands. He twisted her arms and locked them behind her back. He used his legs to then kick her off the building and send her flying to the ground below, causing her to demorph.

“Kira!” Andros and Adam said simultaneously as she slowly rolled towards them. “You sit tight, we'll deal with this guy!” Adam shouted. The two remaining morphed rangers used their blaster power as a change of pace, trying to get him from atop that building.

“Power Axe, Blaster Mode!” Adam shouted as he fired away at the villain standing high atop the building.

“Spiral Saber, Booster Mode!” Andros follows as he grabbed his blaster from his holster and combined it with his saber using it to shoot at this latest foe.

“You want me rangers, well here I come!” Saberstrike shouted. He leaped off of the building with both swords in hand. He used his weapons to swat away the blasts sent by the rangers. He gracefully landed on the ground and began charging the rangers once again.

He swiped at Adam who easily ducked, then launched a roundhouse kick at Andros who stepped back to avoid contact. The two both launched overhead strikes with their weapons which were still blocked by the general. He blocked them with his two sabers and responded with two quick kicks catching both Andros and Adam's exposed midsections sending them both back a few steps followed by a spinning slash with sent the veteran rangers spinning hard to the ground.

“Man, this guy packs a punch. Reminds me a lot of Ecliptor.” Andros said. He groaned as he got to his feet favoring his ribs.

“Forget Ecliptor, he's more like a Goldar, or Prince Gasket.” Adam replied.

“Enough! Those fools don't hold a candle to me, and here's why!” Saberstrike shouted. His sword began to glow and odd purple color as it looked to be charging itself for an attack. “Now, to add you to the collection of Rangers we have killed!”

“Wait what do you mean Rangers? I thought you had only gotten to Justin.” Adam shouted. He was still visibly affected by the death and was shocked to hear more had fallen.

“Oh yeah, on my way here, I ran into some friends of the Red Ranger's, I think there names were Cassie and Carlos....if memory serves me correctly.” Saberstrike said. He knew exactly who the rangers were, but mocked confusion to anger Adam and now Andros even more.

“What did you do to them!?” Andros asked in anger. “Answer me!”

“Nothing much, it was kind of quick, like slicing a hot knife through butter.” Saberstrike said while laughing maniacally. He pulled out two morphers which turned out to be the morphers of the former Black and Pink Space Rangers.

Andros crawled to the morphers in disbelief, not thinking someone would ever destroy his friend with such malice, “Saberstrike, you and your master are going to pay for what you've done!” Andros yelled while still on his knees clutching the two powerless morphers.

“Fat chance Ranger, now its time to lose something else precious to you!” Saberstrike snapped. He charged Andros and pointed his now charged blade and aimed for the morpher that was on Andros' wrist under his glove. Instead Adam jumped in the way of the attack coincidentally with Saberstrike slamming his blade into the morpher of Adam which was placed on his belt. He instantly fell to the ground, demorphed leaving all of the others in a state of shock.

“Adam!” The other former rangers yelled as Cam, Karone, and Nick ran to Adam who was still barely moving on the ground.

“Hah, now that the small issue has been dealt with, onto the Red Ranger!” Saberstrike yelled as he prepared to attack again, but was met by an incoming Kira flying in via Super Dino Mode slashing away with her Ptera Grips. Sabetstrike fell to the ground due to the surprise aerial attack.

“I'm not done yet ugly!” Kira yelled. She adjusted her flight pattern and doubled back for another attack on him. Instead as she was coming down, Saberstrike with a sudden burst out of nowhere leapt high in the air and landed himself right on top of Kira.

“Hey! Get off of me. No free rides!” Kira yelled. She started spinning around trying to shake off her unwanted passenger but to no avail.

“Thanks for the lousy ride Yellow Ranger, but this is where I get off.” Saberstrike snapped. He took one of his swords and thrust it into the Ptera Morpher located on Kira's wrist. He kicked off of Kira's back, flipping backwards and landing gracefully on the ground.

After her morpher was destroyed, she demorphed in the sky and proceeded to fall quickly to the ground.

“No! I will not lose another friend. BATTELIZER FLIGHT MODE!” Andros yelled. He instantly transformed into his battelized form and managed to catch Kira before she fell to her apparent death.

He landed with her in his arms right next to the others. “Ok Saberstrike, you're mine!” Andros said. He summoned his Spiral Saber preparing to battle Saberstrike again but in mid-stride, he along with all of the other former rangers teleported away in six streaks of white light.

“Mph. We will meet again Rangers!” Saberstrike yelled. He disappeared in a flash of silver and purple light.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:32 am

Ch 2. Cont.

Several groans and bumps could be heard as the rangers landed hard when entering the Power Chamber.

When Andros emerged from the beam, he was still in mid-flight, charging Saberstrike. He luckily stopped himself before he hurt Alpha or anyone else. “Alpha? Why are we here? We need to take him down NOW!” Andros said.

“Andros please!?” Alpha begged. “We needed to get you guys back here, so that we can activate the new morphers.”

“Huh?” Andros mumbled as he powered down. “What new morphers?”

Alpha gave Andros a brief summary then rushed past him to the door of the room where the Hero Core was kept.

“Where are you going?” Andros asked.

“The five are now here, we must hurry and activate the core so that you all can retrieve your morphers.” Alpha replied. He took of in a flurry with Billy running not too far behind so that they can set up the system.

“Well, what are we waiting for, come on guys!” Adam ordered.

All six rangers ran through the door and stopped next to Billy and Alpha when they arrived in the next room.

“Ok guys, now each of you must man one station then hit the gray button in the center of each console at the same time to activate the Core.” Billy said.

The others nodded their approval and went over to the stations except for Nick.

“Hold on a second.” Nick said which caused the others to stop. “Now I know that I'm not the team genius, but there are six of us, but five stations. So one of us doesn't belong.”

“Nick's right. The core won't activate if just one of the five manning the stations are incorrect.” Billy said.

“So who is going to sit out?” Cam wondered.

“It's me!” Karone said solemnly. Her eyes began to water and she dropped her head because she felt so embarrassed.

“No, that's not true. You're a ranger, just like the rest of us.” Kira said. She pulled out a tissue she had to wipe Karone's eyes.

“Yes it is. The five of you have your own powers, and all I am is a substitute. Keeping the powers warm until the true owner returned.” Karone snapped. She thought back to the pure joy on her former Lost Galaxy teammates' faces when Kendrix had been revived. It was clear that they did now view her as one of them, but as a convenience.

The alarm sounded once again signaling trouble. “Rangers, we must hurry! Saberstrike has returned with a monster and an army of Skorgs and they are attacking in the city.” Alpha said

“Well then guys, time to get to work.” Andros said. He unstrapped his Astro Morpher from his wrist and handed it to Alpha. He then manned one of the five stations along with Adam, Nick, Cam, and Kira.

“Ok guys, let's do it!” Andros yelled

“Right!” The others said nodding their approval.

“All right guys, I am activating the systems. Go for it!” Billy said.

The five of them simultaneously pressed the button. They waited a moment for it to activate but nothing happened.

“What's going on?” Adam asked

“Yeah, it should have worked.” Andros added.

Billy was furiously typing away at the computer but to no avail. “Guys, I don't get it. Everything was in working order.

“I do.” Alpha replied. “The Core didn't react because these five aren't the chosen five.”

“Well how do we know who isn't one of the five?” Nick asked. “The Core reacted to him.”

“No, it reacted to a former ranger in the area. Obviously it wasn't Andros. If it was, we would all be wearing some new accessories right now.” Cam replied.

“So what you're saying is that Karone is our fifth?” Adam inquired.

“Exactly!” Cam exclaimed. “Now, let's head back to the Core.” He along with Adam, Nick and Kira re-assumed their positions while Andros took a step back and his sister looked on in disbelief.

“Andros, I'm not sure, maybe Alpha was wrong. Maybe.............” Karone muttered before Andros cut her off.

“I'm sure! Hell, we all are sure.” He replied. Karone looked around to receive nods of approval from everyone. “You were an awesome ranger before, and I'm sure you will be again.”

Karone's eyes began to well up with tears, but happy tears this time. She and her brother then shared an embrace further assuring her that she was meant to do this. “Thank you.” She whispered as she wiped her eyes.

“Anytime. Now get going, you've got a world to save.” Andros replied.

Karone nodded and went to the core alongside her friends. She took her place at the final open station.

“Okay Alpha....Billy....Let it Rip!” Adam commanded.

“Here goes.” Billy said. He activated the Core on his end enabling for the powers to be released, if the right people were chosen.

“Ready!” Adam yelled. He turned to get a nod of approval from Kira and Cam. “Set!” He looked to his other side to get nods from both Nick and Karone. “GO!”

The five heroes all pressed the buttons on their consoles at the same time. In a flash of bright light, the Core began to glow different colors. The ceiling retracted itself making it vulnerable to the outside. Just then, A thick, Golden beam emerged from behind the setting sun and struck the Core causing it to spin. As it spun, five morphers began to materialize with one located on each station for each of the rangers. After the morphers finished emerging, the Core began to slow down while the roof closed itself.

When the Core finally stopped, the whole room stood in silence. Everyone was at first looking at each other and then to the Core which now had five new morphers on top of it.

“So ummm, this is the part where we ooh and ahh now right?” Adam said sarcastically.

“Oooh....Ahhhhh!” The other four rangers said mockingly.

The rest of the occupants in the room began to chuckle a bit at Adam's humor especially at this time. He was the first to grab his morpher from the core and strap it on his wrist. The others soon followed suit and claimed their morphers from the stations and apply them to their wrist just as Adam did.

“Now guys, these morphers aren't like anything you've ever handled before. There is a reason why it required experienced handlers of the powers and not newer people. Just be careful and let's get it done.” Billy said.

The rangers were all at attention as they listened to Billy's words and heeded them carefully.

“Now Rangers, I am going to teleport you to the scene, but there on out, it's up to you.” Alpha added.

The rangers nodded their approval and waited for teleportation. Alpha scurried back to the main command room and pushed a few buttons on the console. In an instant, the five rangers were gone. Whisked away in the traditional beams of light, on their way to face the oncoming threat.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Go my soldiers! Leave no stone unturned. Destroy it all!” Saberstrike yelled.

Dozens of Skorgs were along with a Monkey monster were wreaking havoc on Angel Grove. The fiery explosions illuminated the night sky. The sound of those explosions were drowning out the screams of horror from the defenseless, innocent civilians.

An innocent man was tripped by one of the Skorgs while running for his life. He hit the ground which earned him some laughs from the surrounding Skorgs. The monkey-like monster was now hovering over the man raising his claw, preparing to strike the man down, when Adam appeared from out of the sky landing with several kicks to the monkey sending it back.

Adam then did a back flip landing on his feet with his fellow rangers surrounding him on both sides. “Your terror ends here. We're here to shut you down!

“With what, two rangers with busted morphers, two more who are powerless, and a washed up princes. I'm afraid that your destruction is at hand. We will destroy you, in the name of Lord Ziarayne.” Saberstrike shouted.

“Actually, it's more like five super-charged rangers with serious power!” Kira snapped back.

“Enough! You guys ready for this?” Adam asked his teammates.

“Hit it!” Nick replied

“Let's get it done!' Cam added

“Time to show him some real power.” Kira said.

“Yeah!” Karone yelled.

“Let's do it, WE NEED A HERO!” the team shouted. They used morphing motions patterned after the Lightspeed Rescue Rangers. Once they entered the transformation sequence, each ranger spread their arms far apart as they spun in the air being engulfed with their Ranger attire. As they came down, they landed in their individual poses. When the transformation was completed, each ranger took a look at themselves with their color and their new suits.

“I got my old color!” Kira and Karone said at the same time. Each girl briefly looked at the other's suit and gave each other a high five with both hands, “All right!”

Cam looked at his new color and it took a moment for him to adjust. “Blue eh? I can live with that.”

Nick and Adam though both had to extremely different reactions to their color changes than Cam did.

“Black! Why am I black!? I'm supposed to be the Red Ranger!” Nick shouted. If he wasn't wearing his helmet, everyone one would see his face a deep red from anger.

“Wait, I'm red? Hey, this is a pleasant surprise.” Adam said. His tone gave off surprise and shock.

“Awesome Adam, I was hoping you'd be Red.” Kira said to him.

Karone and Cam nodded their agreement to Kira's statement. Even though none of them except Kira has fought alongside him, to them he was the obvious choice, even with a former Red Ranger on the team. Nick on the other hand mumbled a few choice words but not loud enough for the others to hear.

“We'll have plenty of time to worry about colors after we get finished with this garbage.” Adam said. He then turned his attention to Saberstrike and his army.

“It does not matter what power you use. You will all fall to our awesome might.” Saberstrike snapped. The army of Skorgs shouted their agreement. “Now, ATTACK!!!”

“If it's a fight you want, you got it! Let's go guys.” Adam shouted.

The rangers charged into battle, colliding with the army of warriors. Cam made his way through the crowd with a series of kicks. When he had cleared some space, he grabbed the arm of one of the Skorgs , twisted it behind its back and kicked it away. Then he launched a flurry of kicks to several surrounding enemies before back flipping to dodge an incoming double team. Cam and the two Skorgs went airborne and The Blue Ranger won that battle with an aerial roundhouse sending them flying back down to the cracked street below. Cam landed he looked at his legs in awe, completely ecstatic about these new powers. “I take back everything I said about Blue Rangers, this rocks!”

Kira clipped one of the Skorgs and used a straight arm thrust on another. Next, she used some of her trademark spinning hand strike attacks while throwing in a kick every once in a while to keep the villains on their heels. She did a basic roll to land right under one of the Skorgs. She then delivered an uppercut to send it upward. The Yellow Ranger leaped high in the air, higher than she ever did flying in Super Dino Mode and went in to a massive spin, striking the Skorg several times before it hit the ground. She back flipped onto a nearby building and stretched her arms a bit. “Whoa...I liked my flight mode, but I love this suit!”

Karone in the early going wasn't having immediate success. She tried a straight jab which was blocked then countered with a sweep kick. Karone slammed her fist into the concrete in frustration, unknowingly shattering that small piece of the street. She viciously charged the group of Skorgs and with a series of elegant kicks into punches and into kicks once more. Her last kick sent one of the Skorg flying into a nearby car, shattering the windshield. She sheepishly waved at the Skorg who was terrified inside of the car. Then with her grace and power, the Pink Ranger did a hand stand on the roof of the car, waited a few seconds and then shifted her body and whipped her legs, through the broken windshield and into the chest of the Skorg. Karone then slowly remover herself from the car and stood there to survey her work. “The others were right...I really CAN do it.”

The Black Ranger launched a jumping axe kick at the ground causing it to crack open taking all nearby Skorgs off of their feet. “Let's kick it up a bit shall we?” Nick said as he took a sewer lid with his feet and began bouncing it on his leg like a soccer ball. He kicked it at a Skorg taking it down, then when the sewer lid came back his way, he continued the pattern of using Skorgs as soccer nets. When it came back for the last time, he grabbed it now with his hand and swung it all around his body, catching the remaining Skorgs. “Hmph, I guess Black isn't that bad.”

Adam fought the Skorgs with more old school fighting techniques. Instead of props, and aerial assaults, he preferred hard core punches, kicks, and the occasional head butt. “Come on you dummies, come get me!” He said. He ran into the same building that Kira was on top of. On the outside, all anyone could get were sounds of nasty punches, broken glass and busted walls. Once the noise began to fade, a wave of shattered windows appeared accompanied by Skorgs flying out of them head first. The Red Ranger slowly walked out of the door and surveyed his handy work. “Hah, I may be old, but I can still pull it off.

The others rangers gathers around their leader and they all began praising their new powers. Suddenly the Monkey Monster began to growl loudly shouting in a language that none of them could understand.

“Sorry, I don't speak alien monkey.” Kira said mock apologetically.

“I say it's time to test out the firepower!” Nick said

“Good idea Nick, HERO BLASTERS, READY!” Adam yelled.

The Rangers followed Adam's command and pulled out their side arms readying for an attack. The monkey monster began to lunge toward the rangers hoping to catch them off guard.

“And FIRE!” The Red Ranger commanded. The five heroes pulled the triggers on their Hero Blasters sending five colored beams of highly concentrated energy. Once the blasts connected with the monkey, he fell to the ground and exploded on impact. The rangers placed their blasters back in their holsters and were a bit shocked at the power that they possessed.

“Is that all you got?” The Pink Ranger asked.

Saberstrike growled angrily. Just a few minutes ago, he had an entire army ready to take over, but now that same army was reduced to nothing by the newest team of Power Rangers. “You may have won today Rangers, but mark my words, Lord Ziarayne will rule this planet and have his revenge!” He teleported away in his purple and silver beam.

“Yeah, we'll be ready!” Cam said as Saberstrike teleported away.

The rangers cheered and celebrated with one another. Then they used their morphers to teleport back to the command center. With their new powers, things were defintely looking up.

Negaship Throne Room

Ziarayne sat on his throne, extremely furious with what he had just seen on earth. He turned around to see Saberstrike enter the room and stood up. “What was that out there! Your army was pathetic!”

“I'm sorry my lord. The Rangers have acquired new powers, powers stronger than any ranger we have seen before.” Saberstike replied fearfully.

Lord Ziarayne looked as if he was prepared to hit Saberstrike but decided against it. He chose to sit down on his throne and crack his knuckles. “New power or not, those rangers WILL pay. You can be sure of it!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:32 am

Ch 2. Cont.

It was close to Midnight when the Rangers had finished dealing with everything. When they arrived, the first thing they heard was a squealing Alpha. The robot was so excited that he couldn't contain it.

“AI-YI-YI-YI-YI! Rangers, that was incredible.” Alpha said.

“Awww thanks Alpha.” Karone replied. She rubbed him on the top of his metal head.

“Guys, that was great, but just the beginning. Ziarayne isn't going to quit, and is only going to get stronger. We in turn need to get stronger, so we'll be ready for him.” Billy said.

“But what about Adam and my old morphers? Can't we use those too?” Kira inquired

“When Saberstrike used the energy from his sword to smash into your morphers, the impact severed their connections to the morphing grid entirely. They are nothing more than just cool artifacts now.” Billy replied.

The rangers nodded their approval and then begun to look at one another.

“Listen guys, I know that it's gonna be tough. Even more so, since we are all from different teams with different styles. I know I'm not one of your traditional leaders like a Tommy or an Andros, but I will do everything in my power to ensure our success.” Adam stated.

“It's all good Adam, we've got your back.” Cam said. He put his hand into the center of the group.

“I've fought with you before, so I have no doubt that you'll be an awesome leader for us.” Kira replied and did what Cam did with his hand.

“The closest I've gotten to you before, is you destroying one of my old monsters, If the others are sold on you, then so am I! Let's bring it home.” Karone yelled. She put her hand in the center as well.

“Thanks guys. I promise, you won't regret it.” Adam added. He put his hand with the ones from his teammates. The four of them turned to look at Nick who shrugged his shoulders.

“Yeah whatever.” Nick said. He put his hand in to complete the team.

“POWER RANGERS!” They all yelled. They raised their arms, much like the original power rangers did after they won their first battle.

END OF CHAPTER TWO
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:51 am

Sorry for the long delay, but I'm done with ch's 3-7 and they should be here in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers: Hero Force   Power Rangers: Hero Force I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers: Hero Force
Page 1 of 1