Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?

Go down 
+5
Silverfuryranger
pikapix58
Rated-RKO
DarkBlaze
D'oh!
9 posters

Would you buy the Jungle Fury DVDs?
Definitely Yes!!! First in Line...
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_vote_lcap38%Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Eventually
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_vote_lcap38%Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Maybe
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_vote_lcap13%Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I'll Just Wait till it Hits the Download Section(Free)
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_vote_lcap0%Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I Think I'll Pass
Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_vote_lcap13%Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? Empty
PostSubject: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:38 pm

I've been seeing people talking about the JF DVDs so I thought I asked, would you buy them?

Over the years, we've seen Nina Storm, Dino Thunder, SPD, Mystic Force and Operation Overdrive get released on DVD, but with NS, DT, SPD, and MF, we only got 2/3 of the season release on DVD in five volume DVDs. Mystic Force being a different case with only getting four DVDs release with the first three being in three volumes with the last being Dark Wish getting it's own DVD release.

Last year, we got a plesent surprise. Regardless of how you feel about OO, we got the entire season release on DVD. Sure, it was in five seperate DVDs and not a boxset, but hey, it was something.

Even though it's pretty early, my question is would you buy the JF DVDs regardless if it's the entire season or only 2/3 of it?
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:07 am

Sadly I haven't bought any PR DVD's. So I guess it's a maybe. That or just Download all the episodes when I get my own computer, and burn them to a DVD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:18 am

Hell Yes, lol.
Back to top Go down
pikapix58

pikapix58

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:09 am

I more than likely won't buy any of the JF DVDs. Frankly I'm not too fond of the show anyway, and even if the big D were to release the entire run of the series like they did with Overdrive, I still probably wouldn't buy it just to "help the cause" as some people say. Besides as far as PR on DVD goes, I'd only really be interested in getting sets for in Space, Lost Galaxy, and Time Force. But that's likely not going to happen, as long as Disney fails to realize that the market for PR boxed sets isn't kids, it's the older fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/pikapix58/index.html
Silverfuryranger

Silverfuryranger

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:10 am

I would you buy the dvds eventually. i bought the OO dvds, so i think i will buy JF if the entire season gets a release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/carlos0852
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:07 am

Rated-RKO wrote:
Hell Yes, lol.

I'm with Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:34 am

Well, I already have a JF DVD but it only has 12 episodes in it, from Welcome to the Jungle - One Master Too Many. But I'd eventually buy it when the entire season is released on DVD.
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:59 am

Where'd you get that DVD?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/overdrive_black_02
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:08 am

My brother bought it here in Hong Kong. It says complete edition outside on the cover, but when we bought it, it only has 12 episodes.
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:11 am

Same here in the Philippines. A lot of people became victims of the gimmick. I didn't buy it. I know it's impossible because the whole season's not finished yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/greenspdranger
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:12 am

So maybe thats the one WaterNinja was talking about over at RC and no one believed her, everyone said she was liying, but now i see she was'nt. but she kinda lied to us, cause she said the dvd had all episodes including the Finale, and that she watched the first 3 minutes of it.
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:18 am

Woah, you made that avatar and banner? Fantastic dude! I love it! How did you make that?

Anyway, the DVD ends with the episode One Master Too Many. And as I recall it, that's the episode where Dai Shi and RJ temporarily fought right? If she saw that part episode, it would be easy to think that it was the finale. Especially when you mentioned that she just saw 3 minutes of the ep.

I was mad when I knew that they released such DVD. I mean, that's completely making fools out of the fans.
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:23 am

Denny wrote:
If she saw that part episode, it would be easy to think that it was the finale. Especially when you mentioned that she just saw 3 minutes of the ep.

I was mad when I knew that they released such DVD. I mean, that's completely making fools out of the fans.

No, she said that she saw the "Finale" the final episode of the series, not the DVD's.

And i agree with you, why would they do that? naming it Comlete Edition when its not, it only makes fans very exited for nothing, not to mention spending money on something you didn't quite wanted.
No
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:26 am

Right you are, Fury. That's why I was confused when that news broke out. And like what Kayleigh told me, she and her brother ended up very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:30 am

Yeah, i would have been not only disapointed but vey very mad cause the money on that one could have been spended on another one or another thing.
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:35 am

Correct. And mind you, it says complete edition. Only to find out that it only contains 12 episodes. Mad
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:40 am

Yeah, exactly my point, that DVD was really unnecesarialy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?   Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jungle Fury DVDs: Would You Honestly Buy Them?
Page 1 of 1