Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers Jungle Fury

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Power Rangers Jungle Fury Empty
PostSubject: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:56 am

Many centuries ago, an evil spirit, Dai Shi, roamed freely across the Earth, waging a "Beast War" against the humans. Fortunately, through valiant fighting, the Order of the Claw, a group of kung fu martial artists, part of the Pai Zhuq, were able to conquer the evil spirit and have since been able to keep him locked away. The secret of their prisoner and their duty to keep him under control was passed along from generation to generation of Pai Zhuq members, three of which charged with keeping the Dai Shi from being released.
H Y: Now, in the present day, Dai Shi has escaped and three new warriors have been selected by the Pai Zhuq to find and destroy the evil Dai Shi. The three teen warriors must go to where Dai Shi's ancient palace is located, a land once uninhabited, now known as Ocean Bluff. In their new home, the teen warriors must assume normal lives working at a pizza parlor under the guidance of their boss and new kung fu master, R.J., who gives them the power to morph into the Power Rangers.

The Rangers

Casey-Fury_Pink
Theo-djst13313
RJ-Kira Ford
Lily-Sydney Drew
Fran-djst13313
Dominic-will come later
Master Mao-NPC

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:09 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
djst13313

djst13313

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:10 am

RJ please
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:21 am

sure
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:20 am

Can I have Casey?
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:13 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:52 am

Thanks sis.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:02 am

My username is Fury_Pink. Love the banner sis aka Heather.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:56 am

i know i changed your name
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:44 am

Actually can I play Theo Fran and a made-up instead of RJ?

Last edited by djst13313 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:50 am

Actually my username is Lily Chilman.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:49 am

sure
Back to top Go down
Kira Ford

Kira Ford

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:53 am

can i play RJ, The Wolf Ranger?
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:03 am

i guess if you want to
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:42 pm

yeah another person joined

Here is my made-up
Name: Allison (Alice) Grey (Nicknames: Ali, Lib, Agent Paper)
Looks:Power Rangers Jungle Fury Kstewart

Weapons, Gear: Shadow Solar Morphers, One Katana that has a Black handle and Black symbol on it. Two Wakizashi that have Black handles. Two Hanwei KAMA wood handles.
Vehicles: Kawasaki Ninja Cycle
Zords: white Siberian tiger, Lynxes, Panther
Sprit: white Siberian tiger

History:
Alice is the younger half sister of Fran. Alice was born a few years after Fran. Two years after Fran’s mom and dad divorced. Alice’s mother was a very calm and nice woman. She had been a member of the Pai Zhug Academey. She had wanted her daughter to train there and to see if Fran would want to. Though, she was not able to get Fran to be able to attend as Fran’s mother did not want her to go there for some reason.

Alice attended the school when she was six years old. Her mother wanted her to start as soon as possible. Believing that her daughter needed to know how to protect herself and help those in need if anything where to happen. Along with training Alice also started school. She attended a school not far away from the one that Fran was. Which they saw each other going to school and walking home from school. They hung out and read or talked about books whenever Alice did not have training or homework. At times they studied together.

Alice liked having her around. She was her big sister and always would be. Whenever she heard other kids talking about her sister when she waited for her she would tell them to not talk about Fran if that did not work she persuaded them to. This never got back to Fran ever. As no kid would ever admit to get beaten by someone younger then them. As she grew Alice and Fran saw less and less of each other. Alice started to not just train at Pai Zhug but also do her work for classes there as well as be home schooled there. Though, her and Fran still e-mailed and wrote to each other. Sometimes the letters would be twenty pages long. They always had something to tell the other.

Alice met RJ when he first came to Pai Zhug Academey she became fast friends with him. She never told him but she always had a crush on him and still does. Alice loved learning be it her training or her work for school. She was never seen without a book. When Alice was 15 her mother passed away. Her father did not know what to do with her. He had never married her mother as he had said after his first marriage failed he would never re-marry. He had never really been in Alice’s life.

In the end he decided to leave Alice at the Pai Zhug Academey Academy where knew that she felt most at home. She stayed there until she was 14. When she left to travel around the world. She went to many places some being…Japan...where she trained under a master in a new style. She was there for half a year. She left and traveled to more place some being England, Wales, Egypt and many more places. She also trained at the Wind Ninja Acadamey and the thunder Acadamey. She trained at each of them for two years. She is a master at the styles of both schools. Training his the biggest part of her life.

She came back upon hearing of the death of Master Mao. It had been months since she had been in contact with anyone so she had not found out for a while. She went to pay her respects to Master Mao. She also found out where RJ was and that he had students. Wanting to see how her old friend was she tracked him down…and was shocked to see that her sister worked at his pizza shop when she arrived there. Her sister had talked about a place that she had gone to a lot but had never said the name or the person who owned the shop...

Last edited by djst13313 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:42 pm

nice made-up
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:01 am

so since the cast is full should we start?
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:08 am

we can
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:11 am

Okay

How about you start it since it's your rpg
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:13 am

Lily is at JKP with Theo Fran and Casey working
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:25 am

Fran started went over to a table and started to clean it off. The customers who had been there had left a few mintues before. She wanted to get it ready for the next customers. She smiled as she worked thinking about everything that had happened in the past week. Fran moved the hair that had fallen in front of her face away. She did not know what was wrong with it but her hair was acting really strange.

----

Theo stood behind the counter waiting for a customer to help. It had been an okay day. Lots of customers and no attacks. He looked around to see that Fran was clearing a table and Lily was working on something. He could not see what as she had her back to him. He looked down at the counter at the papers that he had in front of him. They where some fliers that had been made up to promote bussiness.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:42 am

Lily finishes what she was working on and walks over to Fran

"Are you ok" Lily said
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:46 am

Fran looked away from the cup that she had just picked and over at Lily. "Yeah I'm okay...why do i not look okay??" Fran asked wondering what she looked like. Did she look pale or sad? she did nto feel them. Fran wondering if maybe Lily was picking up on something that she herself did nto even know yet.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:52 am

"You just seem distracted about something you don't look happy" Lily said
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:55 am

"Well it might be cause I have not heard from my sister in a while. She is touring somewhere right now...and I don't know where. I don't know if she is safe or anything. It normally takes a while for her letters to get to me...but this is the longest it has ever been" Fran said adn sighed before putting the cup into the holder with the other dirty dishes. She wiped down teh table.

"I'm worried that maybe something happened to her..." Fran said and looked down at the table. Wondering where her sister was at and if she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:01 am

"Why don't you try calling her to find out where she is" Lily said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Jungle Fury   Power Rangers Jungle Fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Jungle Fury
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next