Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:28 pm

Ben 10: Alien Force takes place five years after the original series, where a fifteen-year old Ben Tennyson teams up with Gwen, a reformed Kevin, and a group of new young heroes on a mission to find a missing Grandpa Max, and battle a new foe, the DNAliens. In the wake of new foes and perils, Ben will don the Omnitrix once again, now containing new powerful alien forms.

Ben 10: Alien Force premieres April 18 at 8:00 PM.

Last edited by IXA on Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:07 am

New Alien Forms

Big Chill: A Mothman-like alien with the ability to pass through solid matter. He can also freeze objects and become invisible. He also has the ability of flight.
Brainstorm: A genius crustacean with the ability to control electrical energy through thought.
Chromastone: A crystal alien which can absorb and redirect energy (not unlike a prism), as well as being nearly invulnerable to harm.
Echo Echo: A small alien with the ability to duplicate himself and emit sonic waves.
Goop: A shape-shifting green blob. He can also stretch his limbs, and is able to regenerate.
Humongousaur: A dinosaur-like humanoid with great strength and the ability to grow to up to 60ft in height. His strength increases as he grows.
Jetray: A manta ray-like alien capable of flying and swimming faster than the speed of sound. The stinger on his head can also pierce and poison. He can create neuroshock blasts.
Spidermonkey: A six-limbed monkey-like alien with superhuman agility and the power to spin spiderwebs and stick to walls.
Swampfire: A plant-like, flame-headed alien with the ability to control plant life. He can generate flame and regenerate himself if needed.
Alien X: An alien only shown through silhouettes on the Alien Force sites.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Ranger

Moonlight Ranger

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:55 am

i heard of this show, but never got to watch it. cause i didn't know when it was on, or what channel.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Beast_Spirit/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:58 am

Cartoon Network.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:29 pm

Chaotic Duelist wrote:
New Alien Forms

Big Chill: A Mothman-like alien with the ability to pass through solid matter. He can also freeze objects and become invisible. He also has the ability of flight.
Brainstorm: A genius crustacean with the ability to control electrical energy through thought.
Chromastone: A crystal alien which can absorb and redirect energy (not unlike a prism), as well as being nearly invulnerable to harm.
Echo Echo: A small alien with the ability to duplicate himself and emit sonic waves.
Goop: A shape-shifting green blob. He can also stretch his limbs, and is able to regenerate.
Humongousaur: A dinosaur-like humanoid with great strength and the ability to grow to up to 60ft in height. His strength increases as he grows.
Jetray: A manta ray-like alien capable of flying and swimming faster than the speed of sound. The stinger on his head can also pierce and poison. He can create neuroshock blasts.
Spidermonkey: A six-limbed monkey-like alien with superhuman agility and the power to spin spiderwebs and stick to walls.
Swampfire: A plant-like, flame-headed alien with the ability to control plant life. He can generate flame and regenerate himself if needed.
Alien X: An alien only shown through silhouettes on the Alien Force sites.

I'm really digging Swampfire.

Ben 10: Alien Force Summarys (Spoilers)

"Ben 10 Returns Part 1"

Ben discovers the Forever Knights and the DNAliens trading dangerous weapons and decides to once again become hero with the Omnitrix. He finds out that he can transform into ten new aliens.

"Ben 10 Returns Part 2"

Ben, Gwen, and Kevin follow a lead that takes them to a secret base in the desert. There they hope to find Grandpa Max but instead find a Highbreed spaceship with a giant cannon.

"Everybody Talks About the Weather"

Gwen discovers that Grandpa Max's badge is able to signal other Plumbers. However, by using it, they meet up with a familiar face.

"Kevin's Big Score"

Kevin runs off with Grandpa Max's RV in hopes of trading it with alien technology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:35 pm

I don't trust Kevin. I just hope we get to see Ben unlock Arcticguana, Buzzshock & Spittor.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:50 am

He should get some Heros that was used in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:22 am

That's who I listed. He used Arcticguana to freeze Vilgax and Buzzshock is a green Megawatt.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:28 am

Oh yeah i remember.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:47 am

I think I might watch it, I'm not too sure yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:12 am

It's a great show. You should check out the first Ben 10 series.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:17 am

I tried. It just seemed... seemed like a too much of a kids show. Even more than PR.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:22 am

That's cause the kids were all 10 and 11 years old, lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:32 am

Lol, good point. So, would I be confused if I suddenly started watching now?
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:34 am

No it really since it's a all new season it doesn't seem like they will have continuity. He doesn't even use the same Heros anymore.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:49 am

Good. I'm watching then, cuz the promos look cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:59 am

One big thing is that his grandfather was a sort of Men In Black dude in the old days.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:28 pm

You mean a "Plummer"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:20 pm

Plumber. Yeah. This means that fighting alien scum is in Ben's blood.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:11 am

For an old guy Max does alot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:13 am

Especially after the cybernetic enhancements to his arm.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:16 am

Just giving the heads up that Ben 10: Alien Force premieres tonight at 8:00 PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:41 am

At the same time as "The Sarah Jane Adventures" & "Doctor Who".
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:54 am

Yup but there showing it again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:12 am

I'll be busy tomorrow. I have to buy prosciutto ham and bread stick dough for a dinner party I am having that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion   Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offical Ben 10: Alien Force Discussion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next