Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonlight Ranger

Moonlight Ranger

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread)   Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:57 am

The vampire slayer---Beathany Chillman, Is out on the hunt. She wants to rid the world of vampires, demons, and other forces of darkness. After her mentor is killed in a bizzare murder, She is forced to team up with her friends from school. Each one of the friends and bethany have a special power, That will help them out to win their fight against undead forces: slayer, mummy, witch, gypsy, vampire, and werewolf.

Characters:
Bethany Chillman (The Slayer)--- (Played By: Moonlight Ranger)
Craig Bhavesh (The Mummy)---
Dierdre Watson (The Witch)---
Amanda Holton (The Gyspy)---
Ethan Fergus (The Vampire)---
Gareth Hamish (The Werewolf)---

Yes, OC characters are allowed. Here is what i want for their information, This post is only to be used for casting calls and original character stuff.
Name:
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Other Family:
History:
Played By:
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Beast_Spirit/index.php?act=idx

Bethany Chillman: Vampire Raider (Casting Calls Thread)
Page 1 of 1