Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny

Go down 
+2
Rated-RKO
djst13313
6 posters
AuthorMessage
djst13313

djst13313

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:50 am

The Last Fight with Lothor left the Power Rangers without the ability to Morph into the Power Rangers….they had been told only moments before the Fight with Lothor that the reason why they had been late…the day Lothor had originally attacked was because they had been destined to become the Ninja Storm Powers Rangers

They have since become Teachers at the Ninja Academy since the defeat of Lothor….a few weeks later three students arrive, one a former student and two new students. The two new students show there abilities after arriving at the school and become know that they are the best of the new recruits. The former students were the best of his as well. They are the best at the Academy has ever seen. The two new students have come from other states but they do not come without an item that will shock the Rangers.

A former student returns from Japan where he had been training for the past three years. He had learned all he could at the academy so he had been sent to another school to train. He as well as the new students has something with him that will shock the Rangers… The Rangers and everyone will learn the shocking truth…Tori Dustin and Shane where never meant to be Rangers…..

The Rangers-
Red Ranger: Jenna Watanabe (oliver)
Blue Ranger:
Yellow Ranger:

The three will be the only Rangers---------

Mentors-Allies
Shane ---dj
Dustin
Tori---Sydney Drew
Cam---dj
Sensei---Eagle Sazer

Template

Name:
Ranger Color
Weapons, Gear:
Zords:
Power:
History:

My person

Name: Jenna Watanabe (Oliver)
Looks: still looking
Ranger Color: Red Ninja Storm Ranger
Weapons,Gear: Ninja Sword, Laser Blaster, Hawk Blaster, Wind Morpher, Glider, Tsunami Cycle
Zords: Hawk Zord
Power: Air
History:

Jenna was found in the woods that surround the wind ninja Academy. There was no one else by her when she was found by Sensei Watanabe Cam’s father. She had been found with a Green black and white blanket that had a J and O on it. Jenna has Black hair what she had of it. She was a baby when she was found. Her right eye was and still is blue while her left was and still is green.

Sensei Watanabe had of course talked to the police after finding her. They where not able to find any leads. Instead of Having Jenna go into foster care Sensei Watanabe adopted her. Knowing that Foster care was not the best place for a child to be. He named him Jenna cause of the J that was on the blanket. Jenna and Cam where always close. They both had an interest in computers and are both at the same level with them. She was always told the truth by Sensei Watanabe about her being adopted and about how she had come to live with her family.

Some of Jenna’s hobbies are Surfing, swimming, computers and Motobikes. She trained right beside Cam as they grew up. When Lothor had attacked Jenna had been in Japan training with a Friend of her father (Sensei Watanabe). He had learned everything that he could at the Wind Ninja Academy due to that Sensei Watanabe had asked his friend to train Jenna in different fighting styles not taught at the wind ninja academy.

After three years Jenna came back to the wind ninja Academy. This was a few weeks after everything with Lothor was over. She had not heard anything about what was happening as her training had kept her out of communication. She was shocked to have heard what had happened. She also wished that she had been able to help. she was also carryng something that she did not know that she had. A red Gem that synched with the Red Ninja storm morpher combing with it and to Jenna’s wrist making her the Red Ninja Storm Ranger. Two new recruits became Rangers along with her. It will take everything they have to beat Lothor and his new allies.

(it will be found out later that Jenna is Tommy's daughter)

Last edited by djst13313 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:42 am

sure, fill out the teample and the blue Ranger is yours

Last edited by djst13313 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:55 am

Sure i will.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:33 am

okay

so anyone want to join the rp?
Back to top Go down
Eagle Sazer

Eagle Sazer

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:08 am

Hi, Heather nice to see you back.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:10 pm

djst13313 wrote:
okay

so anyone want to join the rp?

Sure. Can I get Yellow? I'll get you a bio soon.

OH and where are the villains?
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:45 pm

lol thanks for the wlcome back

okay Mr. Silver post teh profile and the yellow Ranger will be yours

as for the villians I'm making a list of them, it will be some of teh majior once throughout the power Ranger series.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Silver

Mr. Silver

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:00 am

Umm...where are the villains?
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:01 am

djst13313 wrote:
lol thanks for the wlcome back

okay Mr. Silver post the profile and the yellow Ranger will be yours

as for the villians I'm making a list of them, it will be some of teh majior once throughout the power Ranger series.

I posted this before----when you asked before, making the list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:12 am

tori
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:21 am

okay she is yours
Back to top Go down
Eagle Sazer

Eagle Sazer

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:15 am

I want Sensei.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:24 pm

okay he is yours Eagle Sazer

still open spots

Dustin

Reserved

spot the blue Ranger---Edge

spot Yellow Ranger---Mr Silver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:21 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Your welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:54 pm

love your banner
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:14 am

thanks someone sent me the link for it
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:34 am

cool
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:12 am

okay need the profiles for

Reserved

spot the blue Ranger---Edge

spot Yellow Ranger---Mr Silver
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:55 am

Lily Chilman can be removed sis . It can be Sydney Drew. Because her account was deleted. Has anyone still taken the Blue Ranger yet?
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:15 am

spot the blue Ranger---Edge resevered the blue spot.

I will hold the spots reserved for three more days then if someone else wants them then they can take them.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:28 am

Never mind.
Back to top Go down
djst13313

djst13313

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:59 am

okay the Blue and Yellow spots are open once more anyone wants them post here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny   Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Ranger Ninja Storm The Real Destiny
Page 1 of 1