Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Kamen Rider Kero TV series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Kamen Rider Kero TV series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Kamen Rider Kero TV series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Kamen Rider Kero TV series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Kamen Rider Kero TV series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Kamen Rider Kero TV series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Kamen Rider Kero TV series I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Kamen Rider Kero TV series I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Kamen Rider Kero TV series I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kamen Rider Kero TV series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creator

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Kamen Rider Kero TV series Empty
PostSubject: Kamen Rider Kero TV series   Kamen Rider Kero TV series I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 am

The torrential rains poured like a out-of-control sprinkler. The moon hid shyly behind the curtains of dark clouds. In the bustling city of Shibuya, the rains caused umbrellas to mushroom out like fungi bursting from the soil.

Suddenly, a middle aged man was seen running through the dark dimly lit back alleys of Shibuya. As he ran, a mysterious being chased him relentlessly. After running for some distance, the middle aged man at first thought he lost his pursuer. The street he was running on earlier fell silence, as he stopped to hide behind a wall. He coughed profusely from all that running. But then the man had underestimated his pursuer as the breathing sounds of his pursuer got louder and louder behind him!

"Going somewhere?!" asked a deep, watery voice.

The middle age man looked behind him and gasped upon seeing his pursuer, a strange masked man dressed up in even stranger clothing. His pursuer was wearing a suit as well as a breath mask with wing-like extensions protruding from the sides. He also had a blackish scarf extending from the back of his helmet. The dark spherical visors on his mask instantly flushed bright red, causing the middle aged man to be taken aback.

The middle aged man was so terrified that he struggled to say his lines properly.

"PLea...se... do... n..ooot... Kill... mee....! Heerrr...ee Take... take my wallet! Pleee...asse don...tt kill.. meeee!" pleaded the unarmed middle aged man as he took out his wallet and his watch with his rain-drenched trembling hands.

However the masked man continued to move closer to his prey. A sound of metal surfaces rubbing against each other was heard; he had taken out a sharp curved blade.

"I am sorry..." said the masked man. "You have to die to ensure the safety... of the ecosystem!" He positioned his weapon with the blade facing down under his hands and at his helpless prey.

"Sayonara! You infected piece of scum!" The masked man thrusted his blade into his prey's sternum, spilling blood on the ground and walls.

"Arrrggggghhhhh!!!!!" howled the middle age man as he went off to the afterlife, not knowing what sin he had committed to deserve such a grisly fate.

But then the masked man wanted to toy with his dead prey further! He puts the dead man into a black garbage bag before tying it up and pasting a universally recognized sign.
Kamen Rider Kero TV series Biohazard

===================================================================

Lifeform Productions presents

Kamen Rider Kero

Opening theme: Chosen Soldier by ISSA

====================================================================

Episode 1- The Red Eyed Demon

As the rays of the morning sun crept through the windows of a bedroom, a odd shape covered in a soft blanket pulsates like a bellow with each breath. A young woman walks into the bedroom, shaking her head in despair. She takes a pillow and whacks the blanket covered object.

"Ken! Wake up! It's already 11 am!" reminded a young woman.

The object immediately came to life revealing Ken Matsuda, an ordinary university student. He was still groggy from his dreams.

"Oh..Man.... Kirko-neesan... Can't I sleep some more? My class is at 1 o clock today!" Ken mourned before slumping back on his bed again, covering himself with the blanket. The young woman whose name was Kiriko, pulled away Ken's blanket like a cat ripping a sofa.

"But if you continued to sleep, you are going to be late!" Kiriko nagged at her younger brother.

"Ok Ok.... Obasan... Errrkkk!!! Cough ! Cough!" Ken muttered and suddenly found his head and neck wrapped tightly under Kiriko's arm.

"Come on, Baka! Wash your face!" Kiriko dragged Ken out of bed.

After a good tussle in the late morning, Ken finally reached Jyonan University where he would have to spend the next 2 years studying his course to obtain his degree.

Ken muttered to himself. "Sigh! I was stating a fact. Kiriko-neesan is already like 27 years old. They say a woman must reproduce before 30 or else, their children will have a good chance of becoming ... Cough...retarded. What to do?". The young man looked at his watch, it was barely 12 pm. He still had one hour before his class began.

"Ah well... Anatomy research time!" Ken decided to go to the university's library for research material.

The smell of books greeted Ken's nose as he walked into the library. Since Ken was studying Digital Media, he had to go through grueling modules of the bare basics of art, including his worst nightmare; Life drawing.

But Ken wasn't alone, it didn't take long for the young man to see familiar faces; two nerds of different sizes; his good friends, Takeru and Daimon. He greets his friends.

"Yo! Guys! How's research coming along?" Ken asked his two friends who were looking through tons of anatomy books.

"Oh hi, Ken! Well, we are just struggling with human anatomy. You know the anatomy thing are so confusing. How am I going to tackle anime if I don't get this right?" Takeru frustrated slammed his book on the table. He took out his sketchbook for Ken to take a look.

"Look at this! Ken! I just can't get it right! The head is still too big even though it's an 8 heads tall figure. I have practiced till 3 am in the morning and still not much improvement. The books I borrowed ain't helping at all. Look at the shading under my eyes." Takeru mourned over his failure to get his art work done right. His eyebags were getting darker too.

"Well, that's makes it such a fascinating subject, right? So much that it excites... my senses!" said Daimon in a goosebump raising tone. He was in a state of ecstasy too!

Takeru and Ken exchanged puzzled looks after hearing Daimon's words. They stood up immediately to look at what was making their friend so excited. The moment they stood up, they saw their friend reading a human anatomy book. But between it's pages was a men's magazine featuring an idol dressed in a bikini. Daimon as usual was ogling at the picture.

"Daimon...!" Takeru and Ken lamented simultaneously. But they were a bit too loud for comfort.

"Shhhh.....!" the librarian told the trio to keep the volume down. Ken and Takeru sat back on their chairs. Daimon stopped ogling at his magazine and got back to his senses.

"Come on, guys! Loosen up! You know what's the problem with you guys? You care too much! Relax! You need to release some steam!" Daimon advised his tensed up friends.

"And your problem is you don't care at all!" Ken criticized Daimon's laid back attitude.

"So what? The Moulds are going to wipe us out anyway!" Daimon remarked. Pissed off with Daimon's remark, Takeru grabbed Daimon by the collar like an enraged gorilla trying to choke someone.

"Daimon Yagami! You better take your words back! Or else!" Takeru demands an apology from Daimon.

"Ok! Ok! Takeru! Calm down!" Ken tried to calm his fiery friend's fires.

The librarian was about to tell the trio off but Ken apologized via hand signals. She walked off after that.

"I am going to the washroom!" Takeru went off to calm down his fiery temper.

"Come on, Daimon! You know better than to talk about Moulds in front of Takeru!" Ken told off Daimon's irresponsible remark.

"Ah Kumenasai.... Ah... well! TK is a little too tense don't you think?" Daimon apologized but added a bit of comment.

"Well, He has been practising hard all night! Sigh! Those Moulds! I thought HIV was bad enough. But now this stupid fungus is spreading around brainwashing and killing people! Takeru's parents, my father, Miyao Miyazaki and so many great people got sacrificed! Guess what? The harbinger who start this problem? His name is Miyazaki!" Ken reminded Daimon while complaining about the current plague of Moulds.

"Well, but look on the bright side! HIV is extinct thanks to the Mould? I would prefer a quick death than a slow, agonizing death and also the loss of a human right." Daimon spoke his mind. But Ken was confused over HIV and human rights. He asked Daimon. "Since when HIV violated human rights?"

"The human right to... love? If you have HIV, you will be ousted by society and even your loved ones! Imagine having to live like that. No gal want to do... that with you! And at the same time, he cannot love because you will... !" Daimon replied with a lame answer which caused Ken to flatten Daimon's head under a library book..

"Bakamon...." Ken lamented. The young man sat down and browsed through the loads of drawing instructions while Daimon laid on the table, paralyzed by pain.

On the wall of the library, an ominous looking poster tells an ominous message on the wall. The message was clear as crystal; Mould was more than just a disease. It literally turns a person irreversibly into a monster that can in turn infect others with the disease. The poster mentions the only solution for such a terrible disease, the S.P.O.R.E organization.

----------------------------------------------------------

The afternoon sun beat upon the backs of the pedestrians. In the distant, an inconspicuous seemly abandoned waste management plant lay abandoned like a haunted house on a hill.

Most of Shibuya's population stayed clear of the building perimeter due the number of supernatural tales that had sprung up from the area. Despite the afternoon sun, the area still maintains its creepy and claustrophobic atmosphere.

However on this very day, a young woman dressed up in a black uniform enters the area on purpose.

"How typical of S.P.O.R.E..... Choosing a place like this hide its HQ..... Really gives me the creeps! Even Moulds don't get this scary." She muttered in disgust and rubbed her upper arms. This area was also the location of the Shibuya branch of a military organization known as the Super Organism Research and Elimination or S.P.O.R.E for short.

The young woman walked on to the point where most citizens would be avoiding; the plant building itself. She had reached the exterior of the waste management plant. But she was far from alone, a digital pair of eyes was looking at her. She looked for an entrance into the facility; a door that would lead her to an uncertain future. As a veteran S.P.O.R.E soldier, she knew from one look where to find the door. She pressed a button of a telecom device on a door.

"Password?" the telecom device buzzed.

"Cordyceps!" The young S.P.O.R.E soldier replied. "Access Denied!" the telecom device replied.

"What the f***!? You got to be kidding me! I got this password from Tokyo HQ! I demand to see your Officer in charge!" she exclaimed in surprise and got extremely agitated.

"Hey calm down, Warrant Amaya Miyazaki. I was just kidding with you. Come on in!" the telecom replied. The door opened automatically, welcoming the young warrant officer to her new workplace. The word warrant stirred up something within her as she looked at the rank on her sleeve. There were signs showing that her current rank signia was sewn from a higher rank. It was as though she was demoted.

"And by the way, I am... the Officer in Charge!" the telecom continued before returning to complete silence. With little tolerance for such a lame prank, Amaya entered the door without saying another word.

She enters an air tight zone with a sickly green lighting, the decontamination room for all visitors. Amaya gave her belongings to the guards and entered the air tight room which sprayed a foul smelling liquid at her for a few seconds.

"Decontamination complete!" buzzed the computer. Amaya was free to enter S.P.O.R.E, Shibuya Branch Headquarters. She picked up her belongings and moved on.

Waiting from behind the decomtamination room was her new superior, Lieutenant Colonel Hiroshi Sumeragi, Commander of S.P.O.R.E Shibuya branch.

"We have been expecting you, Amaya Miyazaki!" said LTC Hiroshi.

"Good afternoon, Sir!" Amaya's earlier fiery streak dissipated as she paid her compliments to her new superior. He led her to the interior of Shibuya's headquarters. Amaya was greeted by unfamiliar faces. Some of them were happily going about their business until they saw Amaya.

Amaya bowed in courtesy to her new colleagues while following Commander Hiroshi closely. She felt a tide of anger and curiosity rising amongst her new colleagues.

After she and Commander Hiroshi headed into the latter's office. The other people began to chatter among themselves. The S.P.O.R.E members looked at their commander's door for a minute, looking puzzled.

"Hey is that who I think is?" A S.P.O.R.E soldier whispered.

"Yeah! It's Amaya Miyazaki. The spawn of the Arch Mould!" said another soldier.

"Well, she looks kawaii for someone who is descended from the harbinger of death." remarked a female soldier. The soldiers began to chatter amongst themselves while they observed their newcomer.

"I don't like the looks of her! Besides, is she a VIP or something. Ya know, is she so important that she needs a Lieutenant Colonel to receive her personally? This doesn't sound right!" Another soldier voiced out his opinions.

"Mind if I cut in?" a low pitched but powerful voice interrupted the chatter. It was Captain Kato Urashima, the Head of the Combat Department.

"Oh! Sir!" the soldiers greeted their superior.

"Well, I would like to know what's with the discussion around here? " CPT Kato asked.

"Err Sir, we got a new kid on the block. And you know she's the..." One of the soldiers replied CPT Kato's question until he was interrupted by Commander Hiroshi sudden appearance at his office door. He noticed CPT Kato. The other soldiers went back to their jobs.

"Ah, CPT Urashima! I was about to look for you! " Commander Hiroshi called for the captain. Amaya followed the Commander out of his office.

"Amaya-san?" CPT Kato exclaimed upon seeing his adopted sister.

"Heh? Sir, what a small world." Amaya was surprised too. Both haven't seen in each other for a long time.

"Ah I see you two know each other. That saves me a lot of introductions! As of today, Amaya will be joining the Combat Department as Combat Tactics assistant." Commander Hiroshi proclaimed.

"Welcome to the team, Amaya" CPT Kato gave Amaya a firm hand shake welcoming his adopted sister into his department.

"Now that Amaya's in the team....., hunt down the Red Eyed Killer! Whoever he is!" Commander Hiroshi ordered his two subordinates.

"Red eyed Killer? Who's that?" Amaya asked Commander Hiroshi.

"A big thorn in our backside!" Commander Hiroshi answered before returning to his office.
Back to top Go down
Creator

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Kamen Rider Kero TV series Empty
PostSubject: Ep 1 update   Kamen Rider Kero TV series I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:17 am

As great events began to stir in the military world, life goes on in the civilian world as peaceful as they could.

But this world was one that was out of balance.

"Where are the god damn frogs when we need them?" screamed a few young woman running femininely from a cloud of "smoke" which was in fact a horde of 2 cm long Aedes mosquitoes! A cyclist was driving happily on the road when the same flock of blood-sucking insects whacked into the cyclist's face. This caused him to swerve into a rubbish gathering point behind a building, Jyonan University. These minor incidents were just some of the after effects of amphibians extinction.

In the depths of Jyonan University, Life drawing class had just ended. While the other students frolicked away with each other, 3 students stayed behind. Ken and Daimon were outside the drawing studio waiting for their friend, Takeru, who was currently taking heat from their Life Drawing lecturer, Mr. Yoshi. Their lecturer wasn't happy with Takeru's assignment and had taken some minutes off his schedule to lecture Takeru.

Unable to hear whatever conversation Takeru and Mr. Yoshi were having, Ken was guessing from their faces that the temperatures in the Drawing Studio were figuratively boiling hot.

Why I am getting this feeling?" Ken asked Daimon

"What feeling, Kenny?" Daimon asked back.

"I just feel that right from the start, Mr. Yoshi is prejudiced against TK." Ken remarked the heated tensions between Takeru and their lecturer Mr. Yoshi.

"He is??" asked Daimon who failed to see the friction.

"Don't you see, Daimon? Takeru has been trying really hard to improve his Life Drawing skills. But you see, Mr. Yoshi keeps telling him one word answers like redo...., study your proportions again and ..... maybe sometimes...Sigh... I don't know. He keeps putting him down." Ken enlightened a puzzled Daimon.

"Wait a minute, Ken you want to speak up for him? Mr. Yoshi could just fail you, you know?!" Daimon said. Ken remained silent while watching the commotion.
The conversation soon ended with Mr. Yoshi leaving the Drawing Studio and a dejected Takeru sank to the floor. Ken and Daimon rushed into the Drawing Studio and to Takeru's side. It turned out that he was just picking up his drawings. Mr. Yoshi's shoe print was also on the one of the drawings. Ken and Daimon looked at their depressed friend helplessly.

"Arrgggghhhh!!!!" Takeru roared in anger before attempting tearing his assignments which was weeks of hard work into shreds. Fortunately Ken pushed back his enraged friend from tearing his hard work into shreds.

"TK! Stop it! You spent hours on those! Daimon! Take the papers!" Ken shouted while trying to wake his friend from his rage but not before passing the papers to Daimon. Takeru was no better than a raging bull and his drawings that he worked so hard to create was no better than a red cloth in the hands of a matador.

"Takeru Tajiri! Wake up! Wake.... up!" Ken yelled and gave his friend a good slap on the face to refresh his twisted senses, causing Takeru to fall to the floor.

"I am a failure.... I am a failure..... I am a failure!!" Takeru muttered repeatedly and his eyes were wide open from temporary insanity. Ken and Daimon exchanged faces of despair. "Come on TK! Time to pick yourself up!" Ken offered his helping hand to his delusional friend. And Takeru groggily accepted.

Behind the trio's backs, a face hidden behind long feminine hair looked on helplessly. When the mysterious girl got into Ken's range of vision, she ducked behind the wall.

The trio got their friend to wash up in the toilet. The cold tapwater rushed through Takeru's hair and washed off the sanity back into him. Ken and Daimon stood next to him and trying to counsel his friend.

"You okay there, Takeru?" Ken asked. Takeru looked up at his friends but he was still looking dog tired. His "soul" had returned to his body for the time being.

"I dunno.... I am just a little... What's wrong with me today?" Takeru was amnesic about the events in the Drawing Studio earlier.

"Well according to you, you didn't sleep last night...? And you just went on a killing spree in the Drawing Studio!! You tried to destroy nights of hard work!" Ken told him about his rampage earlier.

"I told you guys that I slept at 3am for the last few days. I was trying to get this f***ing assignment done rite! But I failed... again." Takeru blurted out.

"So Mr Yoshi gives you the right to tear up..." Ken was not too happy that TK treated his hard work so lightly. Takeru had sank into self pity again.

"Don't you see? Whatever I do, no matter I spent 8 hours or more on a Life Drawing assignment piece. Mr. Yoshi just keeps failing me. If I can't make my art lectuer happy, what makes you think that the work I am doing is going to make the industry people happy?!" He lamented his failure to satisfy his lecturer.

"So what, Mr. Yoshi is not from the industry. " Ken contended with Takeru's self-indulgent attitude.

"But he has my grades!! You know the requirements for getting the Animation specialisation? I must pass my Life Drawing module." Takeru shot back. He and Ken had turned a counselling session into an war of words as both sides refused give in. Even Daimon, a more positive person, could not bear to see his friends tuzzle with each other

"Well forgive me interrupting, Takeru-kun. Why are you trying so hard to get this Digital Media cert for anyway? There are other certs out there!" Daimon bugged in, ending the word war.

"I want to continue Otou-san's legacy. As long as I am alive, I must revive it!!" Takeru looked at his necklace. It had a red and white ball at its end. He held it tightly with conviction and passion. Daimon got a bit tired of Takeru's stubbornness against unbeatable odds

"What legacy?! It seems to me that it's a legacy of pain!" Daimon remarked.

"Daimon, TK has goals in life. Talk about yourself before telling off others!" Ken reminded his friend who had none.

"Sigh, goals....dreams... they say those who have them are cursed forever if their dreams do not come true. So I try not to dream so that in the end, I will not be disappointed with reality. I just live for the moment." Daimon voiced out his view of life to his dejected friends, trying to lift them from the darkness of reality but he failed. Ken and Takeru ignored their friend sprouting nonsense and stared into empty space.

"Ah well... Hey guys! Want a soda from the canteen? " Daimon switched the subject.

"Low fat milk for me, Daimon! Not a fan of CO2...." Ken uttered. Daimon went out to get the two young men drinks to cool down their raging internal fires. Takeru needed silence for a moment.

"I am sorry. Can I have a moment alone?" He asked. Ken having forgiven his friend, comforted his friend with a pat on the shoulder.

"You just wash up a bit, okay? TK? Daimon and I will meet you outside." Ken reminded. He made his way out of the toilet, wondering over his friend's plight as he walked. He heaved a sigh of despair before leaning on the wall and closing his eyes. Ken was trying to take his mind of unhappy matters.

A bolt out of the blue, something irritated Ken's nose causing him to sneeze. It all seemed all natural except that the saliva droplets on his hand were black as charcoal. Ken's eyes widen upon seeing the black droplets. The more he moved around, his rating of sneezing increased as he got within proximity of the source of his allergens. Ken did not avoid the areas where the rate of sneezing increased but instead he breathed in the air and followed the direction where he would sneeze. There was also a faint smell of rotting meat in the air. But the people didn't detect the smell and continued their usual business. Ken literally being led by the nose, soon entered the canteen.

It did not take long before he got closer and closer to the source, one of the students in the canteen. And to Ken, the student reeked of the foul smell in a much heavier concentration.

Ken shouted "MOULD!! He is a Mould!"

"Wha?!" The man in question stood up in surprise and irritation to Ken's accusation.

"People run! THIS GUY IS INFECTED!" Ken shouted to warn the crowd. Some of the people had already starting running but most just stood still to look at Ken and his "suspect".

"What the f*** are you talking...Ah... ahhh" Before he could complete his sentence, the man could feel something in his lungs. He began to feel faint and breathless. His friends rushed to help him.

"Ryo! What's wrong!" asked one of them. The breathless man pawed his neck furiously trying to get off of the invisible force that was squeezing his throat. A crowd had gathered around breathless man out of curiosity but keeping a safe distance from him. Ken despite being a single man, tried to get the crowd away from him but to no avail.

"Please! People! Get away from him!" Ken pleaded but only a few members of the crowd budged and rest stood still like chickens preparing to be slaughtered.

Suddenly wriggling tentacles ripped open the man's neck. It didn't take a genius to figure out the precarious situation.

"MOULD!!!" screamed several people simultaneously. The sight caused the people including the victim's friends to abandon their morals and flee for their lives. Like a zombie waking up from its grave, the man with the torn throat stood up in a erratic posture looking at the running humans with overturned eyes. As he walked towards his prey, his clothes, shoes and body began to burst open painfully, revealing fungal roots and the startling change in the person's biochemistry. The person's neck slowly morphed into a mass of roots with black beady eyes while his hands and legs were replaced with tentacle like roots of differing sizes. Fungal tentacles pushed their way through the facial openings causing the person's eyeballs to drop out!

The man earlier was no longer human; he had now manifested as a Mould! Ken saw the commotion and pressed a glass encased green button.

The slimy brownish grey monster vociferated with a blood-curdling voice before leaped towards its victims, forcing its tentacles into the bodies of innocent victims. The victims struggled vigorously before turning into dried corpses. Some of them who did not dry up, mutated into Moulds who went on to infect other humans.
Back to top Go down

Kamen Rider Kero TV series
Page 1 of 1