Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide.

Go down 
2 posters

Should Hero Planet convert to a Toku based forum?
Yes
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_vote_lcap50%(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_vote_lcap50%(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
I Don't Know
(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_vote_lcap0%(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. Empty
PostSubject: (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide.   (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:45 am

As you all may know Hero Planet is mostly PR based but due to the state of PR (not including PRJF). So i've left it up to the members to vote on should the board be moved to a more Toku based forum that will feature more on Sentai, Toku Kamen Rider and etc. and move PR to the side a little bit?. It's in your hands guys.

Also you can debate on it and what not.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide.   (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:57 am

No. I like how we're a General all-around board. We cover everything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom

PostSubject: Re: (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide.   (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:00 am

Yeah. This place is like my forum Powers United As One. Though mainly a geek forum, we have topics for all walks of life. Sports, movies, video games, collections, music, cooking, etc.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide.   (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:07 am

Alright so to level it out, the Toku area will be similar to the PR area.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide.   (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:21 am

We'll make some adjustments this weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide.   (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:13 pm

Yeah and the whole board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide.   (Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Must Read) General PR or Toku Board? You decide.
Page 1 of 1