Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Birthday Celebration Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Birthday Celebration Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:21 pm

My birthday is in 16 days and I have no freaking clue what the hell I should do. I was thinking of going to a restaurant that had a buttload of games, which I went to with my family last year, with friends but that might be expensive. I don't think I'd be able to have a party at my house due to three problems: My dogs. Particularly the puppy. He's really tall and can reach food on the counter if it's not far back enough. Plus, there's the howling the three knuckleheads do. Any ideas???
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:15 am

A party is always good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:22 am

Did you not read the part about my dog???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:34 am

My puppy is like two feet tall and he & the other two howl A LOT. So food would have to be out of reach and since my friends would more than likely forget, you can understand.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:58 am

Put the dogs in the backyard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:16 am

No can do. They are LOUD. Plus, it'll disrupt the neighborhood and we have two neighbors who actually called the cops on my kid sister & her friends to MAKE them stop playing when they weren't doing anything wrong. And besides, my friends might want to go outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:13 am

My dad's gonna take me to a baseball game the Sunday after my birthday!!! He's taking me to see the Washington Nationals battle it out with the San Francisco Giants!!!! GO NATS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:57 am

Cool. Hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:14 am

Arigato. I'm still a dedicated Yankees fan thanks to my otu-san.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:21 am

I bet you got the birthday cake you wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:59 am

Piss off!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:00 am

Ok never mind. I did hear that you got the birthday cake you wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:01 am

No I didn't!!!!!!! It was just a damn picture doctored!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:05 am

Oh sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:12 am

It was also missing certain images!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:19 am

Of what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:21 am

Why would you care???
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:24 am

Never mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:27 am

Once I upload the pic, you'll see it.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:27 am

Ok I'll wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:28 am

It's on my laptop but not in a file sharing program.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:31 am

I'll wait and see it Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:33 am

Didn't say when I'll put it up.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:35 am

Ok. I guess you didn't even know that my birthday was the day after yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:36 am

You mentioned it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Celebration Suggestions   Birthday Celebration Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Celebration Suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next