Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:33 am

Lol, Izzy posted that already Bobby.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:47 am

Didn't see it. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:47 am

Rated-RKO wrote:
Hopefully so.

Coming from someone who enjoyed most of Bruce's work.

Just pointing that out.

Anyway, it's nice to see Dragon Knight coming along so well. It's premiere can't come fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:50 am

I take it you aren't a fan of JF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:18 am

Rated-RKO wrote:
I take it you aren't a fan of JF.

I take it you missed my point entirely.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:35 am

Alright alright, let's not get into any tussle...

And any ways Izzy, why would you think Harlan isn't a fan of JF?
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Not so much a fan of JF but pleased with how JF is so far. I mean yeah we all don't like Bruce but you gotta admit has done a good job on JF so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:36 pm

Rated-RKO wrote:
Not so much a fan of JF but pleased with how JF is so far. I mean yeah we all don't like Bruce but you gotta admit has done a good job on JF so far.

Reading comprehension is your friend, not your enemy.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:19 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:54 am

Oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:53 pm

KRDK Trailer in Ultra HD. Also a local new station mentioned Dragon Knight along with new programs that would be airing in 2009 with movies saying that KRDK is the biggest talk up in the internet right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LsILW_P3ds&fmt=18
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:31 am

Saw this posted at HJU. Must be a new site under construction: http://www.kamenriderproductions.com/
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:51 pm

Looks like i've got some competition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:17 pm

Sogoi!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:07 am

Posted by blueranger a.k.a. Rated-RKO of HJU and HP:

http://animemangaetvpaga.blogspot.com/2008/01/kamen-rider-dragon-knight-mais-perto-do.html

Translate, and you'll see what it says.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:40 am

There's more.

Quote :
"DRAGON KNIGHT": AMERICAN VERSION OF KAMEN RIDER RYUKI IN THE USA.
The success of Kamen Rider Ryuki came to the U.S.. The Toei company, after several productions of Power Rangers, supports the production of the U.S. version of Ryuki, the Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.

The production is a partnership of Adness Entertainment with Aki Komine production, and directed by Steve Wang (director of an episode of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy). Some changes will happen in the U.S. version, as the stories and the name of the main character, which will be named in the U.S. Kit Taylor. His interpreter will be the actor Stephen Lunsford.

The U.S. version of the series was launched as a pilot in NAPTE 2007, Thursday world programming, which shows once again the Dragon Knight in 2008 as proposed by other broadcasters from the West.

Daniel Castenada, one of the members of Cloverway, producer responsible for the importation of Dragon Ball and Naruto, has the rights of the original version of Dragon Knight, Kamen Rider Ryuki, but to offer the series to broadcasters Latin, received no response from them.

It has not yet been confirmed, but the channel Cartoon Network may be the choice for the display of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, who is generating expectations in the United States.

The Japanese version, produced in 2002, was a great success in the land of sun source. Does Dragon Knight will also make sucess? In Brazil the series can be displayed in 2009. We will wait to See.

Quote :
Japan’s Adness Entertainment licenses the US broadcast rights for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight to 4Kids Entertainment, which plans to air the series which will run a half hour as part of TheCW4Kids Saturday morning block on The CW Network for the 2008-9 season. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, a live-action series featuring CGI special effects, follows the adventures of a teen discovers a mysterious deck of cards that give him the power to transform into an ancient warrior called a Kamen Rider. Produced by Adness Entertainment, which is adapting for the US, the series is based on the original series Kamen Rider Ryuki, produced by the Toei Company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:42 am

DarkBlaze wrote:
Posted by blueranger a.k.a. Rated-RKO of HJU and HP:

http://animemangaetvpaga.blogspot.com/2008/01/kamen-rider-dragon-knight-mais-perto-do.html

Translate, and you'll see what it says.

What does it say???
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:45 am

It says...

Quote :
The nightmare of many fans of tokusatsu, especially the franchise Kamen Rider, may finally become reality: The U.S. version of Kamen Rider Ryuki renamed the Dragon Knight, may reach the country later this year or the beginning of 2009. Who says this is Daniel Castaneda, VP of international sales of Adness Entertaiment, producer of the series, in a brief interview with TV magazine America, said that an agreement has already been closed with a tv channel to open in Ecuador, and three other channels also Latinos Have shown interest in the series. The executive expects implement other agreements in Brazil at any time.

The series has four episodes already ready, the other 40 remaining chapters should be finalized in the third quarter of this year, and yet there is a series of products based on it, which should invade the stores once the series debut. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was launched as a pilot last year in the world of programming Monday NAPTE 2007, (event where broadcasters, distributors and producers from around the world gather to sell and buy programs), was presented, arousing the interest of various channels , Also will be offered in NAPTE 2008.

A curious fact is that Cloverway (whose which, Daniel Castaneda is a part), has the rights to some series of original Kamen Rider, including Ryuki, but as nothing more surprises, no broadcaster was interested in them. Last year several rumours were, as supposed interests of Play TV and network TV! While that list of curiosities, the name of the Cartoon Network was cited as a possible home this U.S. version of the series, a user of a forum on tokusatsus well known, commented that Dragon Knight would appear in the United States by the channel. Obviously nothing has been confirmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:31 am

"Nightmare" makes it sound like a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:42 am

It's a translated mistake, most likely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:55 am

Oh okay.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 am

So yeah, Dragon Knights airing in Feburary 2009.

http://www.toei.co.jp/release/tv/1174795_963.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:28 am

SOGOI!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:03 pm

D'oh! wrote:
So yeah, Dragon Knights airing in Feburary 2009.

http://www.toei.co.jp/release/tv/1174795_963.html
I wish they would make up there minds already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Info Thread
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next