Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BRIDGEtte's Blog

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-07-20

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:22 am

07/27/08

Hmmmm let's see. I was just scanning the forum and other forums when I decided to write my own blog. You know, just to let it out. Laughing

Woke up at 3:00 am (time zone for the Philippines). I really don't want to go to work. I don't like my job. Really. I have never expected that being in a call center is so tiring, so stressful. Not that I hate customers or something. It's the stress and the lack of sleep that I care about

Anyway, while I was on my way to work, I realized that it was only yesterday that I knew that the song "Me" was actually performed by Sydney Drew and that Thuy Trang passed away last September 2001 (how ignorant could I get?). Pity, Thuy Trang was the reason I watched every episode of MMPR when I was a kid. She was just awesome. Jason, Billy, Zach and she were my most favorite rangers back then. May God rest her soul.

I am listening to Matt Austin's Young Love right now. I downloaded it on my celfone because I just can't get enough of this guy.

This entry continues..

Last edited by BRIDGEtte on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/greenspdranger
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:12 am

Continuation..

Sorry. I had to go back to my station. My break time was up. Well anyways, where was I? Oh, yeah. Bridge Carson. He is basically the reason why I'm still so engrossed with watching SPD even though I've seen that season for, like, the hundredth time already. After Dino Thunder, my work schedule didn't match the air schedule for SPD. So I missed every episode. Since then, I lost my interest on SPD.

SPD was in the middle of the season when my brother literally pulled me from my room to the living room and shouted, "Come and see this! It's Power Rangers SPD!" I stood in front of the TV for not more than a minute and said, "I'm not interested," My brother's jaw dropped. He knew me all to well. And he definitely knew that I love PR. But at that time, he was just puzzled.

I went on not caring about SPD. Until one day, my brother showed me a DVD which says "Power Rangers Space Patrol Delta: Complete Edition," He insisted I watch with him. In order to please him, I did. I became engrossed, mainly because I find Bridge's and Sky's character a complete opposite. The story was interesting and Bridge is really funny. Not to mention talented. They picked the perfect actor for character. I'd convinced myself that SPD is one amazing season. I just can't believe my prejudging head.

As a result, my brother gave me the DVD. And he was relieved because his sister is back to her old self again Laughing

As for Kayleigh, my alter ego (after Bridge, that is!), I don't know what sort of spirit came over her that she suddenly chose Conner over Bridge. We use to love Bridge. We shared info, perspective, opinion and defended Bridge on Ranger fights. But last week, I was just plain shocked when I saw her profile on this forum and in other forums as well. Conner avatars, Conner photos, even the infamous "Dino Thunder Power Up, ha!" morph call. Sure I like Conner McKnight but choosing him over the ranger that we have so long adored?Laughing But that's ok. Like I said, at least we now have something to argue about. Wink

To be continued..
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:31 am

07/28/08

I'm feeling a bit groggy right now. I only had 6 hours of sleep and that was never enough for me (sleep maniac?). I went to my boyfriend's house yesterday because he "wasn't feeling well". I slept late and now, look at me. Uugh.

I didn't tell my parents that I went to his house. I knew they'd be mad. I told them that we had an agent meeting. Am I a bad daughter? Sad

My goodness, I bet it's going to another day full of stress. Here again, in my workplace, taking in calls. Whew! I'm pretty tired of this. But what can I do? I'm the only one in my family who has a job. I'm sending my brother to school, putting food on the table, buying whatever the family needs. And here in the Philippines, at my age, I should be studying, hanging out with my friends, doing what I want to do. But no, because I'm the bred winner. And I'm tired of it. Just wanna go and look for a job outside of this country. I want to have my own life. I can't live here. People here are parasites. Once they know that have "a lot of blood," they'll cling to you, be nice to you, even put up a good word about you. But once you got nothing, God bless there soul.

But then again, I can't do anything. It's a shame you can't choose your family. And their family. So I gotta do my obligation, whether I like it or not. Again, am I being a bad person?

Enough of the sad stuff :sad:

I tried to register in ebay. My brother and I are determined to find at least 1 PR merchadise. But there are only limited items in ebay. Especially the fact that I'm located in the Philippines. We'll just check ToysRUs out then? Well, we better.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:27 am

08/01/08

I haven't been able to post anything in my blog for 4 days. Dang! Oh, well. I'll try my best to do so today. After all, these maybe my last days in this office. Laughing

I have been joining to a lot of forums lately. I just think it's fun to meet and greet other PR fans in the world. I get to express my opinion, perspective and outlook (?) about the things I like. Not to mention being contradicted. But hey, I'm cool with that. Because you get to learn things that you don't know yet. And the best part, is that you learn to respect other people's opinion no matter how much you disagree to it. I use to get upset of someone doesn't like my idea or preference but not anymore. I learned how to respect them and it actually feels better.

Last time, Kayleigh had her friend make a banner for me (thanks, Merrick!). And I really like it very much. I was actually shy to ask Merrick to make one for me. But it's great. And I'm using it as a signature right now!

Ok, I must have said that I will not repeat this again but listen to this. I was just given a show-cause notice. you know, the written warning that everybody gives you if you violated a rule. Well, I got one and it's because of the open tickets. And it's a big possibility that I will be terminated (hence, my expression above). But even though I have the knowledge of my impending termination, I'm not afraid and I don't know why. Probably this is because it's just normal or this is just my initial feeling. But yeah, there's a big chance (as in big chance!) of me being terminated. But I'm not worried. The only thing worrying me is that I'm sure my parents will kill me. No, they won't understand. They don't know how I feel, they don't know what I'm going through, they don't know what it's like. That's why I don't expect them to understand. And if they get mad, this time, I could care less.

I'm definitely not calloused. It's just that at this young age, the burden of supporting my family was already passed on to me. They're my parents and they're the ones who are suppose to work for a living. I don't have anything against that but getting mad if I'm not working anymore? That's so uncalled for. Uuugh, come what may. Only God can help me now.

I'll be writing a letter of explanation. I'll be making my application letter and resume for another job, then. Don't have a choice. It's better to be prepared. I hope for the best. And I hope God will help me.
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:32 am

08/02/08

Haay, another day of blah blah blah. I won't talk about it again.

Today and the incoming days is my trial Laughing My operation manager is not here so probably my letter will be submitted tomorrow or I don't know. I've already told my boyfriend about this. I don't know if he'll be supporting me or not. But anyway, maybe I have to deal with this by myself. After all, I was the one who made this mess.

Laughing I made my resume and application letter yesterday. Why? I'ts better to be prepared, you know. If ever the time will come that they will kick me out of this office, then at least I can spend the rest of the day applying in that Korean school or in Teletech Laughing If I will not get fired, fine. If I will be, it's still ok. I can get out of this mess. This slime-driven environment. Laughing

Anyways, I opened my MySpace yesterday and I saw that Rhoda Montemayor added me to her friends list. I'm happy but not really. Matt has not added me yet. I already sent him a message but still he hasn't add me. Oh, well. Maybe because he is just busy. I guess I have to be patient, huh? I love his songs!!! And I would like to see the film, Denied, where he played Merrick. I'm so interested in that film. I bet it's great.

Hmmmm, I wonder what happened to Dar? He hasn't logged in since yesterday and I'm not used to him not logging in because he really logs in everyday. Something must be up. Dar is suppose to be there because he's the admin. It's not fun if he's not there. Not to mention I'm the only person logging in. Laughing

I don't know what awaits in the future. I may be fired, I may be not. But come what may, I know God will do what's best for me. I always trust his ways. Whatever the judgement is, I'll take it. I hope that the people around me will do, too.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:49 am

08/03/08

Woah! I checked my MySpace yesterday and I saw that Jeff Parazzo (Trent) has added me to his MySpace! It rocks! I like his primary photo. It's a painting of himself. Looks great but I bet he's sad when he made it. The picture shows Jeff with a far-away look, the colors he used indicate sadness, the background seem to tell me that Jeff is alone. I may be wrong but I'm an artist as well (in a different field) and I know if what a person feels through his works.

I've been downloading wallpapers and banner here in my photobucket account. I'm a bit bummed because some of the pictures and banners will not download. Uuuuugh, well, probably, I'll try later.

Man, I'm getting tired of this. I'm sick, I'm hungry, I'm tired. And this happens to me everyday! I don't like this anymore. I gotta get out of this sh*t I'm in. But I don't know how. I gotta do something. I'll think about that, perhaps. Laughing

Aside from this amazing board that I'm posting my blog on right now, any of you guys know other boards I can hang out?Laughing I like joining other forums and stuff but can't find any board which is satisfying aside from HP and PRC. Hmmmm, probably I'll take a look around.

Hmmm, no luck I guess. And Heshin Elite is still "under construction" so I don't know. They posted the new url but I don't know if that's the new site or what.

I logged out 30 minutes ealier before my log out time. I can't take it anymore. I don't like it. I hate it i'm sick of it. Uuuuuugh, I have other business to finish after this. I need to get out of this crap as soon as possible

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:34 am

08/04/08

Another dreaded day...

I told me boyfriend that if is going to apply on that Korean school, I'm going with him. I don't have the slightest idea yet as to what my fate is going to be in this company but hey, I won't wait for judgment day and that's for sure. I don't want to risk and take any chances. I need to do something while I still have time.

Henshin Elite was reset. It was moved to it's new server so the board had to start over again. I'm currently active on 4 boards; HP, HT, PRC and HE. I don't know if I can start with TFC. I'll check it out. No, not good. Laughing Sorry. And Dar will not be able to log in to PRC in the next days because he has computer problems. My, I hope he can fix it and get back online with us. And I tried to join HJU, it looks like a good site and the people are friendly too.

I have a new cute avatar! Kayleigh did it again! She had her friend in RC make an avatar for me. It says Bridge's Girl on it and it's so cute!!! I love it! And with a banner to match it! My God, it's so pretty! I love it! I just can't believe Kayleigh did it again! I love it. I was just wondering though as to why Kayleigh is not making requesting somebody to make one for herself. I mean, as Conner's Babe or whatever name she would like. Oh, well. She's not fond of collecting such things anyway, no matter how much she like the character. But anyway...

So tomorrow will be my judgment day. The OM will be on duty tomorrow and for sure my supervisor will hand in to her the letter that I made. I don't know what the decision will be, but I predict that it will be given to me on Tuesday, the very same day that my boyfriend will be coming to the city to look for a job. I don't know how I can say that but I'm just having the feeling that it will happen. I don't know. But one thing is for sure. God will be there to help me.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:21 am

08/05/08

Judgment day has come. But the verdict hasn't been announced yet.

I don't know what will happen today but I'm sure that God will be there for me. He always knows what's best for us so, it's up to Him!

Anyways, what's new? Oh, I've used the avatar and banner that Kayleigh had her friend made for me. It really rocks!!! I also tried to log in to HJU and PRE. HE's url is not working right now. I hope they'll be up. I also like that board. It's peaceful and the atmosphere is great! Someone said that HE will be done through vBulletin anymore. They're updating the site so I don't know when is it gonna be back. But anyway, right now I am browsing PRE without using a proxy server. I mean, how can I be blocked on one computer and not in another? I mean, if one site is blocked in a certain network, isn't it suppose to be blocked on all computers? I find it weird but good since I don't need to use a proxy anymore and I can browse the site without any problems. I changed the skin, I uploaded pictures and everything is actually amazing with PRE. Well, except the posts and the manner of posting. Instead of the last posts on the last thread, you see the last post on the 1st thread, which is kinda awkward. And the posts. I don't know but there's just something wrong with the posts. It's confusing. Oh, well. Very Happy

The verdict hasn't been announced yet. And it's just making me more worried. I'm having butterflies in my stomach already. I saw my supervisor talking to my OM. One thing's for sure, they're talking about the letter that I submit. I'm actually thinking. Even if I'll be saved from being fired now, I don't think I'll be regularized anyway. Wait, I take that back. I'll wait until I get regularized. I figured I need the pay I'll be getting if I won't get fired. I'll wait for the verdict, then

At last, Henshin Elite is up. But there's nobody logged in there. Probably because they're just trying to update the site. I can't wait 'til the site is back. I really miss HE.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:49 am

08/08/08

Olympics starts in China now!!! Alright!

Well, last time I visited HE, it was already up and running. But now, I don't know why I can't pull it up again. Is there something wrong with HE again? Hmmm, this is not good anymore. It has gone down for the 4th time and it doesn't seem to be stable. Well, I still can't log in as of the moment and that's not a good thing.

I read one post in one of the boards I'm in. That PR should be moved from New Zealand to another location. And it's because they're tired of the actors with bad accents. Someone said that there's a rumor that PR will be moved to Canada. Well, ain't that great? I mean that's where Matt Austin, Chris Violette, Alycia Purrot and Brandon McLaren are from so that would be nice. With regard to the accent fo the actors, I never had any problems with any of them. Xander, Ronny... they're all ok so I won't mind if they move PR or not. As for the people who're having problems with the actors, well? Laughing

I'm having a stabbing pain in my waist. I don't know what this is.

I like the new avatar I have but I'm not using it right now. The one with Bridge wiggling his fingers and the caption which says buttery. I'd love to make it my avatar but I thought it won't match my user name. But it's really a good image. I love it!!! Guess I just can't get enough of Bridge, huh? And I don't know why.

I don't know what happened to my show-cause. I mean, the verdict is supposed to be passed on today but I haven't heard anything from my supervisor or my operation manager. Well, that's great on my part. The longer they delay my verdict, the longer I stay with the company. It's better if I don't say or ask my supervisor about it so that he will not update it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:10 am

08/18/08

Ok, so I have a lot to type in this blog entry because I haven't typed anything since the 11th of this month. That's the day my boyfriend threatened to break up with me. I didn't type anything on that day because I don't my mind to be bothered with anything, let alone typing everything that I'm thinking about. But now that all is ok, then I think I can start typing everything now.

So, I joined PRE last July 20th but didn't have the time to update the profile and everything until the first week of August. I used the banner and avatar that karim_fone, a member of RC and PRE (the one who made the banner that I talked about in my 08/04/08 entry). But I tried checking the fan graphic section of PRE and found the awesome works of the amazing members of the board. I saw a lot of great banners, wallpapers, avatars and especially the sets. There are wrestling stars and diva sets, anime banners and wallpapers, and most of all, the ranger sets that I love so much. There's even a Harry Potter and Narnia set too. Speaking of the Narnia set, I gotta snag that one. Very Happy I'm trying to find it in the galleries here but I don't know exactly which. *breathes heavily* After 10,000 years, I finally found it. But I gotta ask permission first from Bethie first Wink before I do it.

As the days pass by, I'm getting more and more discouraged. I mean, my regularization is 1 week away. And I'm really, really having this feeling that I will not be regularized. Being in a contact is hell, really. I thought everything will be different if you're in a different company but no. All contact centers are hell, no matter what the name of the company is, or how they manage their company, be it on the phone or on the floor, it's hell. Going to work everyday really seem useless to me. I hate it. I just hate it. I don't know how my next work days will turn out but I bet it's not something good. I'm fearing for myself.

So I used the avatar that Robbie gave me. It's really nice and I love it. So I did have a lot of collections from the board. Mainly because the members there are really talented and they have lots of good stuff under the hood. And I have already asked Bethie if I can use some stuff in her gallery and she agreed. Nice Wink I also have a set that MagiMermaid gave me, the one that I'm using right now. It's really nice and I really, really like it. Wink

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 am

Ok, so I ran off and changed my avatar and banner. I changed it with the Narnia set that Bethie gave me. I really love it, you know. It's so beautiful. I should've watched Narnia II and not assume as to what happened. Maybe I can find a DVD of that and then I can watch. As for now, I'm on the hunt for Wild Force or any Saban PR DVD. I already have the whole set of Disney PR DVDs. If only I have Wild Force.

And oh, I just heard. Undertaker sent Edge straight to where he belongs - in hell. Crazy awesome main event, they said. Just hope that I had the chance to see it. And Batista defeated John Cena? Well, I didn't take any side because I just love those 2. So, whoever wins for me. Wink

And so far, I like how my Narnia set is going. I wonder if they can make updates to their gallery.

Oh I almost forgot. Jayben will be going here tomorrow so I believe I better prepare everything that he needs for tomorrow. Just one wish, though. I wish I can have a job I'm really happy about.

So I believe this is all for now. Chow!
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:26 am

08/19/08

Ok, so I lost everything I wrote. I better stop doing that. No

Anyway, PRE is down right now. It's not something bad since it's pre-scheduled. I tried logging in to it a while ago but it's still down. Hope it'll be back up and running shortly. I'm excited about the surprises that they're talking about. Wink

So I'm still in love with the Narnia set that Bethie gave me. I'm using it here in HP and PRC. I tried to find a DVD of Narnia: Prince Caspian but I didn't find anything. Instead, I found this Jet Man DVD. That Super Sentai aired in the Philippines in, I don't know. 1998? So I was elated when I found in at the time that I least expected it. And what's amazing is that I can still remember the names of the characters. Gai Yuuki is soooo cute! I love Jet Man's story. The only bummer to it is that they are not showing the opening theme. I winder if Mask Man has a DVD somewhere.

What the?! Donations? Oh, well. I may think that RT needs that right now. I mean, I'm just surprised because they're asking for donations now. And think something's wrong with the site. It's saying about a syntax error. Is it just me or there really is something going on with RT?

Ok, so I guess it's just me. Because even PRE, who already updated their site seems the same. Maybe it's just my computer. At least PRE is back. Oh, yeah! It's actually still a bummer because I have to agree to the forum rules first and I can't click on anything!!! Mad

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:40 am

You should what I did in Florida even on Saturday evening it was silly!
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:23 am

Laughing Yeah, I should give it a try one day, Lil
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:59 am

08/22/08

Ok, so my boyfriend went to the city last Wednesday. Never got his backpay but at least we had fun. We ate and bought a lot of things so at least the day wasn't really a waste.

The new PRE is awesome! I bet it'll draw more people in that board. And the other have changed their user name and I don't know how they were able to do it. I sooo want to change my user name there. Anyways, with RC, still no luck and I don't know why in the world could I not join. And RT had this VIP status thing for those who can donate to the site. There's Bronze, Silver and Gold. The higher the amount you donate, the higher your status is. And you get to have bigger banners and avatars. Well, not so much of a thing for me so I won't be donating. Laughing

So I bought 3 shades of nail polish yesterday: pink, green and colorless. Pink, because right now it's my favorite color. And green because it's Bridge's color Wink. I alternately shaded my nails and toes with those colors and they look fantastic! They look cute and I just thought that pink and green look good together. My boyfriend is yet to see this, though so I don't know. I'm suppose to go to their house today but not having enough money today so I still have to tell him that.

Ok, so there's a chance that I'll be regularized. There's a CHANCE. It's not yet 100% sure that I'll be. But according to one of my team mates, if you will not be regularized, you'll receive Php30,000 for back pay. If that's true then I will resign Laughing The truth is, I don't know if I'll be happy or not. I really want to get out of this wretched place, I really do. But if I do, where will I go? I hate taking in calls, really. I can't stand it anymore. If I can go somewhere else that doesn't let me take in calls, I'll work there. But where? I want to go abroad but that's next to impossible. I didn't finish my nursing degree so I don't think there's a chance.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:30 am

BRIDGEtte wrote:
Laughing

Yeah, I should give it a try one day, Lil

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:45 pm

No problem. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:15 pm

I am going to add you as my friend at MySpace.
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:05 am

Sure, no problem! Wink
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:05 am

08/23/08

So I went to my boyfriend's house yesterday and, well, everything went ok. I told him how I hate going to work everyday, that I'm literally dragging my feet to work because I'm hating it. 2 minutes before log in time. I just want to go out of this place and run away as far as I can. Oh, well. I'm talking about the same thing now, right? Very Happy

I am so sleepy right now that I just want to go home and sleep. I hate his feeling. My head is aching, I'm sooo lazy even to move!

Ok, so Henshin Elite is up at last and I joined. I'm just glad that they're up again. This is one of the best boards I've ever been to. No drama, no people bashing other members and it's a peaceful site. Not a big site yet but I still like it. Not too many people and that's what makes it quiet and peaceful, figuratively and literally. And in PRE, I changed my profile photo into something much, much more beautiful than what I posted a while ago. Zhang Ziyi, my favorite female actress and martial artist. At least, now my profile looks a little bit of a girl. Well, at least I've made friends of my own in the PR fandom and that's nice. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:54 am

Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:05 pm

08/24/2008

So here's another dreaded day again. I told my bf that I need to find another job, and fast! A bit of me dies every time I go to this place. I'm afraid that I'll just suddenly die one day.

But apart from that, I changed my user title to highlight my position as Bridge's girlfriend. And I think it's cool. It's nice and I like it.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:13 pm

thats cool
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 am

lol Thanks, Syd. Wink
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:00 am

Continuation...

So my browser holds 4 PR forums right now: PRE, HE, HP and PRC. I am on the verge of deciding to ditch RT because the site is just, how should I say this, uncontrollable. I mean, there's a lot of bashing of PR seasons and actors/actresses. Not to mention they bash the members too if they don't agree with whatever topic they're talking about. The drama is starting to grow on the site again that's the main reason why it was reset in the first place. I mean, I don't know what their problem is. It's suppose to be just a friendly discussion and there they are, trying to argue their way to having other members accept their opinion. I believe they know that everyone has their own likes and dislikes so I don't understand all those bashing and arguing. I'm just glad that there's nothing like that here in HP. Wink

I think I'm nearing the season finale of Jet Man. Now that I get to understand this season, I find it's story soooo great. My favorite rangers would be Ako and Gai. I like Kaori too but she's too girly. I just wished that there's a Mask Man DVD too. I really miss that season.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BRIDGEtte's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRIDGEtte's Blog   BRIDGEtte's Blog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BRIDGEtte's Blog
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next