Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?

Go down 
3 posters

Disney Era Girl Fight- Who will win?
Tori
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_vote_lcap0%Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kira
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_vote_lcap33%Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Syd
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_vote_lcap33%Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Z
Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_vote_lcap0%Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Madison
 0% [ 0 ]
Vida
 0% [ 0 ]
Rose
 0% [ 0 ]
Ronny
 0% [ 0 ]
Lily
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? Empty
PostSubject: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:52 am

So, we all know both Saban era and Disney era, each has it's share of the "tough as nails" female Ranger's. But, of all the fantastic, beautiful, and butt kickin' female Ranger's of the Disney got into a battle...which would win?

Tori- We all know her as the Ninja Storm Blue Ranger. With her fluid skills as the "Master Ninja of Water", Tori has a fighting chance against the other female Ranger's.

Kira- She's not only famously known as the Yellow Dino Ranger, but she's also known for her Ptera Scream. It'll have your ears aching with pain...so I suggest the other ladies bring some ear plugs Razz

Syd- Yes, the blond haired, blue eyed beauty...but don't let the pretty girl looks fool you. She has hands of steal, and she'll surely leave waking up with tremendous pain all over. The other ladies better have some heavy duty armor.

Z- Yes, it is Elizabeth "Z" Delgado, the spicy SPD Yellow Ranger that has a thing for getting around...her other selves? Yeah, Z has a army of her selves, and that's all she needs to stand up against the other females. Her power to duplicate herself will be the highlight of this battle!

Vida- Vida, the Mystic Force Pink Ranger, had taken the "tough as nails" term to a whole new height! With her breezy magic skills, she just might have a fighting chance against the others. But will she fight her own sister...?

Madison- It is, the Blue Mystic Force Ranger. Like Tori, Madison is a Master of the "Mystical Waters!" Don't let her shy eyes fool you, she can teach someone lesson if she had too. But, can she fight her sister...Vida?!

Rose- "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." We all know Rose has the brain power to fight her enemies, but does she have the "combat power" to stand up against these past and more experienced females? We'll see.

Ronny- Ronny is the other "R" of the Operation Overdrive team. Like Vida, she took the "tough as nails" term, and ran with it! She has a love for racing, gadgets, and loves to be the first on the battlefield. Can she stand up to these other Ranger's?

Lily- Awwww, Lilly is the newbie of the female Ranger group. BUT, this Jungle Fury Cheetah Ranger has plenty of fight in her, and her Martial Arts skills are beyond explanation! "With the speed of the Cheetah"...will she be able to fight her way to victory?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:00 am

God, this is going to be difficult!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/greenspdranger
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:01 am

I know, there's so many great choices! Well, you have all the time in the world so...
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:50 am

I'll have to say, KIRA. Her fighting and ranger skills are perfect. Her Dino Gen-given talent, the Ptera Scream, is amazing (let's see if the other girls' ears won't peel off!). Not to mention that her beauty that really stands out. She was also amazing on Once a Ranger. She grew stronger and more beautiful. I definitely love Kira!!!
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

PostSubject: Re: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:15 am

Guys, sorry. I was trying to weigh things between Syd and Z but I can't decide who to vote for. Why? For starters, those 2 girls have exceptional fighting skills. Being trained as a Squad member adds up to the points. They were trained for combat, be it simulation or not. Guts and the never-give-up attitude were always their assets. Powers? Replication and turning your hands into any hard element is way over amazing! And I'm talking genetic. With or without morphers and ranger powers, these girls can surely fight their way to victory! Go, go SPD!!!

@ Kayleigh - Woah! What happened to you? Liking Conner more than Bridge is ok. But choosing Kira over Syd and Z? Not that I have anything against Kira or something. But I thought you're an SPD girl. lol! Oh well, that's ok. At least, now there's something that e can both argue about. Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:20 am

Wohohoho nice going SPD gal! I hate to tell you this but Kira will rule. You saw how she kicks butt in DT, right? And she was chosen to be an ally in OaR. I didn't see Syd nor Z in that episode, did ya? Wink
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

PostSubject: Re: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:37 am

C'mon, Kay. They have to pick one from NS, DT, SPD and MF. If they got Syd and Z? Who's gonna represent DT and NS? Shane? No, Conner was a better Red Ranger. Then pick Conner? No, Bridge was a better Red Ranger Laughing So that's why they had to pick Kira. They just didn't have the choice. Laughing They said that they chose the 4 most popular rangers from the Disney era. Well, basically, Kira was chosen because she was the only girl in the group and there was no competition (no offense to Tori fans. I like Tori too Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:53 am

Not a chance, Ding. And don't tell me that Tori was picked because of the same reason too. They were popular because they were great rangers, not just by some random coincidence. And what do you think can those 2 girls of yours do with Kira's mighty Ptera Scream, huh?
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

PostSubject: Re: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:29 am

Well, they can take Kira's Dino Gem away and vuala! No more Ptera Scream!!! Take away Syd's and Z's morpher. Kira would still be battling like, what, 5 Zs and Syd's iron-like hand!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:52 am

Hmmmm, I still haevn't decided who would be the last to stand, lol.
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female

PostSubject: Re: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:07 am

Laughing That's because only Kira, Syd and Z are fighting each other lol. what about the others?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?   Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney Era Girl Fight- Who win the fight?
Page 1 of 1