Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:54 pm

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 176

The ground regroups as it was as Eric continues to travel underground into the forest in the backyard. on the porch both the mcknights and the fords go inside and sit in their respected living rooms.
"I guess our parents went inside what do you think Mesogog is planning right now should we go inside our houses" Kira said
"I guess they did. I'm not sure what he's planing but you know its not good. We should cause it seems to be getting dark, and I know my mom would want me in" said Connor
"Ok besides I will know what he's planning cause i get visions of him planning everything what happens if I get a vision and my parents don't know what's wrong how do I get you to come over" Kira said
"Just give me a call Kira, i'll be here" said Connor
From the woods Eric appears again and he cleans the dirt off his shirt and he is cleaned up. "Man that trick takes a lot of energy and a lot of effort not to get dirty" says Eric then he goes inside before Connor goes in.
"Ok I will then when you come over we can go see Alpha" Kira said
Back to top Go down
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Power_Rangers_Space_Patrol_Delt
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:30 am

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 177

On the megaship Alpha presses a button and Amy along with Elijah are teleported on the ship. In the megaship infirmary room Alpha conducts a ultrasound using the recent development in ultrasound technology developed by karovan doctors. on the screen Amy spots something.
"Alpha i know that is the heartbeat that we're hearing but i'm hearing more than one" says Amy. Alpha does another check through and deca monitors it. "I'm also detecting more than one heartbeat Alpha" says Deca. "That can only mean one thing" says Alpha. Amy smiles same with
Elijah. "We're having triplets" says Amy and Elijah. On Mesagog's island lt. Mako appears before Mesagog and Great-Finn. "My lords i have detected the red ranger showing an unknown ability" says mako. "Then when we strike tomorrow we get the red ranger first then we get the yellow ranger" says Great-Finn looking for Mesagog's approval.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:42 am

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 178

"Sure thing Kira" said Connor
"Ok I know what to use when i call you to come over if I have a vision" Kira said
After checking in with Alpha Amy and Elijah stand on their galaxy gliders and watch the sights of the galaxy (they of course are morphed). "The galaxy is truly unique" says Amy. "That it is" says Elijah. The two then see Aurora borealis. "You know if one of the kids is a girl how do you feel about naming her Aurora?" asks Amy. "Sounds good. how do you like Dawn for her middle name?" asks Elijah. "Aurora Dawn Calloway. I like it but if she is the only girl i want her to
inherit my middle name of Skyla" says Amy. "Ok by me" says Elijah. The two then fly back down to earth, land on their balcony once they are cleared by Alpha of any paparazzi then they demorph, lock up the house and go to their bedroom.
At Kira's house once Angel walks inside paul calls out. "Kira Ford" calls Paul. "Your not in trouble sweetie we figured you'd be in the backyard" says Patricia.
"I was always in the backyard when we came home from Amy and Elijah's talking to Connor" Kira said
"Did you enjoy your visit with your sister you two always have some sort of adventure whenever you two are together" says Patricia. "So i've heard from Amy via email" says Paul. "It isn't easy though for them to spend time together at times because Kira has said the paparazzi never make it any easy for them to spend time together, isn't that right Kira" says Patricia.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:05 pm

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 179

"Yeah it is hard for me to spend time with her cause of the paparazzi they never seem to leave her and Elijah alone will that happen to me when I have cds come out into the stores where everyone buys them and wants me to sign autographs" Kira said
"Only time will tell kiddo" says Paul then E! News Weekend continues on tv (which is what Paul and Patricia were watching when Kira walked in the door). "Now for the latest in expecting parents" says Ryan Seacrest then it shows a picture of Amy and Elijah. "Reps for actress Amy Ford-Calloway have confirmed with the actress giving her consent that she and hubby paleontologist Dr. Elijah Calloway are expecting their first child. The couple have been married two years and for them to expect their first child the two are very excited. a rep speaking for Mrs. Ford-Calloway has quoted her as saying "We're both veryexcited we could have either another paleontologist or actor/actress on the way but either way we can hardly wait"" says Ryan then it switches to another celebrity expecting couple. "Looks like Amy went public saying she is pregnant but she hasn't said a word yet she is like the space rangers Andros, Zhane and Karone that she is from their planet as well" says Paul. "Well keep in mind hun that people tend to be freaked out by the whole alien thing, remember what my father was like to Amy before he changed his ways" says Patricia. "Oh yes he would quiet often just call her alien instead of his granddaughter but overtime she grew on him and he stopped" says Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:20 am

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 180

"I hope not cause I'm not like Amy and I follow my own path" Kira said
"Thats true you and your sister are different" says Paul. "But Kira keep in mind Amy did do a few musical plays in the drama department growing up. she has said the only time she sings is when she is at home cleaning and when she is in her limo as well as when she is in makeup having her hair, makeup and nails done before she films either a movie or a commercial" says Patricia. "Actually i heard from her before you and Connor went up via email that she is filming a commercial for Kohls department store tomorrow" says Paul.
"I know that I have known that since I went to visit her really that's good I'm happy for her" Kira said
"That reminds us Kira we know during school vacation leave during April your going with Elijah to go on a dig with him for a few days" says Patricia. "Do you two know where the dig will be or has he not
told you yet?" asks Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:18 pm

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 181

"Yeah I got a text from Amy the dig will be in Utah I'm excited to be going with Elijah this will be my first time" Kira said
"Thats awesome your going to Utah. just remember to follow your brother-in-law's rules I'm sure a place like Utah with its environment like Arizona must have the rule of bringing plenty of water so you don't get dehydrated" says Paul. "And who knows i read the latest fossil find your brother-in-law found he got to name and he named it after your sister by giving it the name Skyla after her middle name because the fossil was found as is it was looking up at the sky as it realized there was no chance of escaping its fate" says Patricia. "I had heard that discovery. your mother is right Kira paleontologists get to name their finds every now and then and who knows if your brother-in-law will get to name a discovery either you or him make after you" says Paul. the phone rings, "Excuse me a moment" says Paul as he goes to get the phone. "I'm always happy to hear you and your sister get to spend a lot of time together" says Patricia as she pulls out the baby shirt she was knitting. "What do you think?" asks Patricia.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:50 am

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 182

"Yeah either Amy or Elijah told me that I might find my first fossil when i go but I'm not sure if I will or not did Amy tell you that it's a nice shirt" Kira said
"She actually doesn't know i'm making my first grandchild this present. i'm making more than one just incase she has more than one or so that my grandson or granddaughter has something to know his or her grammie loves him or her. don't say anything to your sister it is a future baby shower gift" says Patricia.
"I'm not going to say anything to her about it do you know if she is going to have or want a baby shower cause that's where she is going to be surprised with the sweater" Kira said
Patricia smiles. "When i was eight months pregnant with you i had my baby shower for you. your sister was so excited she helped plan the entire event along with your aunt Sophie (Patricia's sister), she even helped my mother prepare the food hence how your sister also got cooking to be another hobby she has become an expert in" says Patricia. "It was cause of your father's dad papa as we called him
used a lot of actors to help advertise the family business and it was after he asked Fay Wray (the original Ann Darrow in the 1933 King Kong) to appear in a commercial and have Amy portray her granddaughter Amy was inspired to become an actress after meeting Fay" says Patricia. "She even watched the original King Kong vhs with Fay after they filmed the commercial" says Paul walking in. "Amy was so inspired by Fay that she has mentioned that in any acceptance speech for winning her first Oscar or first Golden Globe award that she is going to thank Fay for being her inspiration" says Paul. "We even have a picture of the two of them together" says Patricia.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:59 am

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 183

"Wow I never knew that but I know she makes alot of good food I always wanted to know how she became a actress and win awards for her movies how long did you have that picture" Kira said
Paul gets up and gets a photo album he's been making of Amy's life from when she was a baby to where she is today. After searching Paul shows Kira the picture, the picture shows Amy at the time age 3 with Fay Wray. "She was so cute in the commercial" says Patricia. "And she owes it all to her grandfather and Fay for being her inspiration" says Paul.
"That is a good pic of Amy and Fay thats good she got inspired by fay and her grandfather that's a nice album of Amy" Kira said
"Thanks kiddo i've been working on this project for a while now. also don't forget her grandfather my father was also your grandfather. it was a loss for the family when he died, you were only two years old at the time he passed" says Paul. "But keep in mind sweetie though Amy has said her grandfather and Fay were her inspiration to get into acting she has told me in all her performances her biggest inspiration today that inspires her is you. she has always been proud of you and always will be" says Patricia. "From the moment you were born she has always looked out for you and she has said to me and your mother in any acceptance speech she will also mention "But most importantly this is for my little sister who continues to be my biggest fan but most importantly my best friend. Kira we've been through a lot these past few years from me evolving into the actress i've become to where you are making your way up to your singing career i could not be more proud of you"" says paul.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:23 pm

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 184

"I know Amy told me that the guitar I have is from our grandfather that he left me before he died I'm surprised that I'm her inspiration in all of her performances I didn't actually know that" Kira said
"You've always been her inspiration. when she first held you i was video recording her, she smiled and said i have a little sister" says Patricia. "I am very proud that you two have always seen each other as
sisters and when we came clean that we adopted Amy and that she wasn't your biological older sister you didn't care at all you looked at her still as the older sister she has always been" says Paul. "I agree over the years i've seen you do a lot of things with your sister. even at times it was her who helped motivate you. like when we were teaching you to walk you kept falling down then when your sister walked in the room you stood up and she looked at you then you walked right to your sister" says Patricia. "We got that on video, also your first words were not mama or dada your first words were sista" says Paul. Patricia wipes away a tear, "You two share a bond that will always be with you forever".

Last edited by Sydney Drew on Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:32 pm

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 185

"You know that poem Amy wrote when she was in second grade? the one that is framed in the living room at her home and it has a first place ribbon?" asks Patricia. "The poem as you know is called the new arrival" says Paul. "If you read it carefully you'll see she wrote it about you and how much she enjoys being a big sister to her little sister. you were only a year old when she wrote it and she wrote it just for you" says Patricia.
"I know that we will share a bond when I was in her house I didn't get to look at it maybe when i go back and visit i can take a look at it I am proud of her" Kira said
At Amy and Elijah's house Amy checks her email and discovers she's been nominated for a golden globe award in the category Best Actress Motion Picture Drama the following year for her performance in her recent film which she co-starred with her friend Kate Winslet.
"We all are" says Paul. "And we're so proud of you and Robbie for how far you've both come in your own events you've both been successful in" says Patricia. Kira's phone beeps and its from Amy. "Hey K, just checking in 2 see if u & Connor made it home. anyways i just got a e-mail from my agent i'm up for a nomination 4 best actress in the Golden Globe Awards. anyways plz tell mom + dad i send my hellos & hope to see them soon. take care K, 'a peace symbol'-Amy" says the text.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:04 pm

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 186

"Yes Connor and me made it home safely I will tell them you said hi and that you will see them soon" Kira presses send
"Mom dad i got a text message from Amy she says hi she will see you soon she is also up for a nomination 4 best actress in the Golden Globe Awards" Kira said
The next morning at Reefside High School Trent and michelle pull into the student parking lot at the High School followed by Ethan and Angela.
At Amy and Elijah's house the two get into their limo and they drive off to the airport to drop off Elijah so he can go on his dig he has been assigned to.
On Mesagog's island Great-Finn assigns a task to one of his generals then the general leaves.
Connor and Kira get to school and see Trent Michelle Ethan and Angela Kira sits down on the stairs she has her medication and a bottle of water
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:12 am

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 187

Angela heads inside leaving the rangers by themselves (Angela doesn't know they are the rangers). "What a weekend" says Trent. "I agree, i just hope Mrs. McDonald in english class isn't going to be to bossy today (Mrs. McDonald is the english teacher for juniors, i've decided that she can be a bit like Mesagog but doesn't have the powers he has)" says Michelle. "I hear ya Michelle. i was worked to the full level of deciding what book to read for her class would be the final book project for her class for the upcoming ending of the year" says Ethan. "She's picked to many books to choose from. luckily Michelle and I have been paired together to work on the project together" says Trent. "Mm-hmm. we chose to read and write a book report on the prince and the pauper by Mark Twain" says Michelle. "Thats good Angela and i have decided to write ours on The War Of The Worlds by H.G. Wells" says Ethan. "Did you guys pick a book Connor and Kira?" asks Michelle. "The only authors you could pick from are Mark Twain, H.G. Wells and Jules Verne" says Ethan. "But luckily we have till the end of the week of finals to read the books, write a report and explain why we picked the one we picked" says Ethan. "And luckily today we have to only announce which book we picked" says Trent.
At Eric's private school Mako-Finn appears before Eric just as he is about to walk into the school. "Surrender Ranger" says Mako-Finn. "Red Ranger?" says Eric. "Dude look at me do i look like i am a power ranger? well i would have been one if i had stayed at the Wind Ninja Academy but i did not so. . ." says Eric. "Ugh! 'Mako-Finn holds his head in pain' enough are you going to go silently or not" says Mako-Finn. "How's this" says Eric then he does a ninja kick to protect himself. "Not" says Eric then as Eric heads to the door he is grabbed by Mako-Finn and disappears through an invisaportal leaving behind his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:26 am

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 188

"Connor did we pick a book for our book report yet I know I've been dealing with stuff what about you" Kira said
"Michelle why did you say that Mrs. McDonald can be a bit like Mesogog but without the powers that's funny but Mesogog is much uglier and evil unless you compare the two I don't know if Connor and me picked a book yet I have been dealing with some stuff I'm not sure about Connor" Kira said
"I'm thinking Jules Verne. He's good with his Sci-Fi view on books" said Connor
After Elijah's flight takes off Amy walks back to the limo with her bodyguard getting passed several paparazzi. she gets in her limo and the driver takes her to where her photo shoot will be.
Meanwhile on the Megaship Alpha is checking the cause of the alarm.
"Oh no, not good. but how do i tell the rangers they're about to go to school and i cannot risk contacting them" says Alpha.
On Mesagog's island Eric is brought before Mesagog. "Lord Mesagog the prisoner as you requested" says Mako-Finn. "Woah really freaky dude the mutant dinosaur look nobody can pass that off" says Eric looking at Mesagog.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Drew

Sydney Drew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:12 am

The Rangers New Powers Chapter 189

"FOOL! You wish to defy me like that. You will show me some respect around here or you won't be around much longer" said Mesagog
"Ok that will work for us is there alot of stuff about him in the book" Kira said
Kira walks over behind the school and contacts Alpha
"Alpha it's Kira I know something happened I have visions and very soon they are going to get worse I know Connor's brother Eric is in trouble how am I supposed to tell Connor that Mesogog has his brother without him getting upset" Kira said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space   Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Rangers Dino Thunder and Space
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8