Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Do you believe in ghosts?

Go down 
4 posters

Yes
Do you believe in ghosts? I_vote_lcap50%Do you believe in ghosts? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Do you believe in ghosts? I_vote_lcap50%Do you believe in ghosts? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
pikapix58

pikapix58

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Do you believe in ghosts? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in ghosts?   Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:10 am

Since I've been doing some work on a ghost-themed fanfic, I was just wondering how many people here believe in the existence of ghosts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/pikapix58/index.html
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts?   Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:49 am

Ghosts? No. But I do believe that good and evil spirits exist. Depending on what your faith is like, these spirits are either Angels or Demons.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts?   Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:34 am

Yeah, I do. Because I have seen a lot! At school, at home, in my workplace. I just hope it doesn't open my third eye, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/greenspdranger
djst13313

djst13313

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts?   Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:37 am

I do believe in them
Back to top Go down
BRIDGEtte

BRIDGEtte

Female
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts?   Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:27 am

You won't believe this.

Last August 10th, my friends and I won the dancing contest that we joined in. So we decided to do something for fun and dared each other to go to the cemetery nearby. One of my friends said that there's a short cut to town in the cemetery. Jampacked in a van, we all headed to the cemetery.

When we arrived at the gate of the cemetery, I was surprised when my best friend, Kurt told Janu, who was the one driving, to stop and go back. Janu was about to turn the van around when Don insisted that everything will be ok. So the van moved on

We have been going on for 3 minutes already when I heard Kurt again telling Janu to turn back and leave the cemetery. Then I heard Alpha, my friend who said that there's a short cut to town in the cemetery said, "Wait a minute, what happened?"

"What happened to what?" I asked.

"What happened to the road?" She then pointed to the path ahead. Tall trees and large bushes were blocking our way. "I swear this is the short cut. I can remember that Acacia tree right there. That's where the path is supposed to lead us."

Again, I heard Kurt pleading Janu to go back. Then it happened.

The van halted to a stop. Alpha screamed and Kurt fainted. I told Janu to start the van but it won't budge. The rest of my friends began to feel the cold creeping in the van. Even though we're all scared, we went out of the van and with all our strength, pushed the vehicle. The van was surprisingly heavy but we managed to get the van running again. We all scrambled to our feet and went inside the van. Janu turned around and headed for the cemetery gate. Even though we're just a few yards away from the gate, it felt like we drove 2 kilometers considering the time it took us to reach it.

When we arrived outside the gate, Kurt regained his consciousness and Alpha burst into tears. We all managed to pull ourselves together and told each other about what happened or what they saw.

Kurt said that he kept on pleading Janu to go back because he saw a child at the gate signaling him not to go inside the cemetery. Upon entering the gate, he saw nothing but fiery red eyes all around us. He fainted because after the 3rd time he pleaded to Janu to go back, he saw "them" inside the van sitting with us. No wonder the van felt heavy! Alpha said that she screamed because she saw a woman hanging in the Acacia tree and a beheaded man who was carrying his head with him.

Just wanna let you all know what happened. Lucky that I still lived to tell the tale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/greenspdranger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in ghosts?   Do you believe in ghosts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Power Chamber :: Polls-
Jump to: