Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!"

Go down 
3 posters

Better premiere?
Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!
"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_vote_lcap100%"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Allies of Justice
"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_vote_lcap0%"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" Empty
PostSubject: "Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!"   "Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:48 am

Since we are twenty-four episodes into Go-onger, between Go-onger and Gekiranger, which would you say is the best premiere? Just the premieres only.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: "Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!"   "Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:47 am

I instantly hooked to Gekiranger, ten minutes into the premiere. It had it's Lol moments, serious moments, and straight up epic moments.

As with Go-Onger, it was just pure entertainment. I never felt any kind of immediate spark or chemistry between myself and the show during the premiere; but I haven't given up all hope for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
pikapix58

pikapix58

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: "Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!"   "Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:47 am

Since "neither" isn't an option (I actually accidentally voted for Geki), I'd say Go-on had the better premiere if for any other reason because there was absolutely nothing that I liked about the Geki premiere. Then again none of that matters now, since I gave up on Go-on around GP-13 or so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/pikapix58/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!"   "Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Allies of Justice" Vs. "Niki-Niki! Geki Jyuken!"
Page 1 of 1