Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
DarkBlaze
D'oh!
6 posters

What does the episode deserve?
Awesome
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap20%PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Good
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap80%PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Okay
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap0%PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_vote_lcap0%PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
D'oh!

D'oh!

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:32 pm

Since the episodes on Verizon FIOS, I figure why not make the discussion thread for it now?
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:58 am

Alright, I've cleaned out the thread for the debut episode. For here on, pre-discussion starts now...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RangerWisdom
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:13 am

So... is there a new opening?? or not yet, how's Dom's Morphing?? (DETAILS!!!) cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/overdrive_black_02
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:40 am

All we got is..

Quote :
And for Dom's Morphing Scene, it shows him in the mountains in his uniform(he didn't wear it in the episode) with flying rocks around him as he morphs into the Rhino Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:01 am

Oh, cool!!! i really cant wait till monday bounce
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:06 am

I know, me too. I wish they would have put it on Jetix.tv instead.
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:08 am

Yeah, that'll be a good thing for us desperate guys Laughing
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:09 am

Likewise.

I really am looking forward to the character development, chemistry, and more build up towards the Nexus. Other than that, I think it's gonna be a laid back episode.
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:12 am

yep, i think so too, i its funny and no, not even funny more like RIDICULOUS!!! how people yet think the Rhino nexus has something or some reference with the Nexus from WF Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:13 am

DarkBlaze wrote:
Likewise.

I really am looking forward to the character development, chemistry, and more build up towards the Nexus. Other than that, I think it's gonna be a laid back episode.
Same as Lesson 28.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:28 am

Fury-Wolf wrote:
yep, i think so too, i its funny and no, not even funny more like RIDICULOUS!!! how people yet think the Rhino nexus has something or some reference with the Nexus from WF Laughing
Seriously. There was a large discussion/arguement about over at RangerBoard.

Rated-RKO wrote:
Same as Lesson 28.
...Very much so.
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:31 am

Lord, let us pray, that on monday's episode we dont get that seriously unnecessary and ANNOYING banner line thingy that takes all episode running again and again and again. Mad
Back to top Go down
Go-on Kiva-kun

Go-on Kiva-kun

Male
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:36 am

Fury-Wolf wrote:
Lord, let us pray, that on monday's episode we dont get that seriously unnecessary and ANNOYING banner line thingy that takes all episode running again and again and again. Mad
It's only been two episodes with the "Jetix's Quest of 1000 Prizes" banner. And I think it won't go away for some time. So get use to it for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Videofans
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:38 am

We'll be seeing that banner all SUMMER. I suggest we get used to it...I did.
Back to top Go down
Spirit-Bat

Spirit-Bat

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:29 am

Yeah me too, i dont even notice is there anymore, but for pics and videos is a real pain in you know where. and besides, with that thing going again and again, its very hard to focus on what youre watching, just like i said before, its ANNOYING Mad but hey, what can we do right? so whatever Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:08 am

Not as bad, as I thought it would be.

Besides it being somewhat of a direct Geki translation, it was a good episode. Dominic is very entertaining and comedic, his sharp chemistry with Fran was enjoyable, and his fight overall was quite impressive. 4/5. I'm looking forward to the rest of his arc.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Lily

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:36 pm

It was great.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:43 pm

I liked it

They mixed Ken's debut some original storylines. Awesome and basic morphing sequence.
But all of a sudden Casey is a douchebag?...oh wait a minute he always was. Overall 5/5.
Back to top Go down
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:36 am

Too lazy to do a full review so I'll say this, I really liked this episode:

- I like Dominc. He's fun and likeable; something I can barely say for half the JF characters.
- I like the FranDom scenes.
- Casey still continues to suck, but his apology to Dominic made his character likeable for a bit.
- As meh as the Overlords are, I like Grizzaka's plans with the Phantom Beast.
- Dai Shi continues to be the most incompetent villain in years suffering an identity crisis. He thinks he's human now? How anyone can think he's the best villain Disney has come up with I'll never know.
- I am seriously getting tired of them playing the JF theme near the end of the battles, both the lyrics one and the instrumental one.

3/5.
Back to top Go down
Go-on Kiva-kun

Go-on Kiva-kun

Male
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:45 am

D'oh! wrote:
- Dai Shi continues to be the most incompetent villain in years suffering an identity crisis. He thinks he's human now? How anyone can think he's the best villain Disney has come up with I'll never know.
I think, since Jarrod's human, Dai Shi trying to prove that Jarrod is a good asset to the evil cause. That's the reason he's going to the Nexus, to make Jarrod more reliable to the Overlords.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Videofans
D'oh!

D'oh!

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:57 am

Go-on Kiva wrote:
D'oh! wrote:
I think, since Jarrod's human, Dai Shi trying to prove that Jarrod is a good asset to the evil cause. That's the reason he's going to the Nexus, to make Jarrod more reliable to the Overlords.

I like your theory, problem is the past three episodes have had the villains and Dai Shi himself acting like he is a human.
Back to top Go down
DarkBlaze
Admin
DarkBlaze

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:01 am

Ha, technically he is, for the time being. Might as well put this body to good use, and buff it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Rated-RKO

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Yet, it's getting to be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread   PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRJF "Path of the Rhino" Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1