HomePortalRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pairings Everybody Loves but You Dislike... Or atleast indifferent to?
Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 am by Pink Ice

» Flawid's Banners (Taking Reqeusts)
Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Red Ranger
Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:18 am by Pink Ice

» What Are Your Favorite Kinds of Pizza?
Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 am by Pink Ice

» Who's your fav. Pink ranger
Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 am by Pink Ice

» Favorite Yellow Ranger
Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 am by Pink Ice

» RPM Universe
Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm by lily chilman 4

» Flawid's Banners dedicated to Hero Planet!
Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm by lily chilman 4

» What do you like on your hotdog?
Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm by Tiger Lily

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

PRJF: "Friend's Don't Fade Away" Episode Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What does this episode deserve?
Awesome
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Good
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Okay
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Bad
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
DarkBlaze
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Friend's Don't Fade Away" Episode Discussion   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:44 am

Did any of you happen to stop think...perhaps the same "mystery person" made the Wolf Morpher also?

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Friend's Don't Fade Away" Episode Discussion   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:50 am

DarkBlaze wrote:
Did any of you happen to stop think...perhaps the same "mystery person" made the Wolf Morpher also?

There was no doubt in my mind that the mystery person made the Wolf Morpher. I'm just curious as to why he'd only unleash it now. I'd understand it if he was being a good teacher by holding back, but why bother using it after having problems with his spirit and solving them, instead of just solving the problem and wait still?
Back to top Go down
Rated-RKO

Male
Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Friend's Don't Fade Away" Episode Discussion   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:43 am

DarkBlaze wrote:
I have a feeling this "mystery person" could be Cam since there was a rumored Team up but a crossover like in PROO can still happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkBlaze
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Friend's Don't Fade Away" Episode Discussion   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:47 am

Well, there could be a thousand reasons why he waited until now. Will we find out next episode or in the future...that's up to what the writer' did.

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Friend's Don't Fade Away" Episode Discussion   Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:06 am

DarkBlaze wrote:
You and I have seen Gekiranger, and we both know how semi-complex the plot was. Gou was a whole new character, while RJ is already a main character of the series. The build-up started in GOAC (werewolf-wise), and it continued through BTTB and FDFA. And about the Wolf Morpher sitting in the closet...I'll give you credit for that part. I still say if he had have used earlier, it would have been too soon. However, they could have added more plot/character development if he were WR earlier.
Yeah, we've seen Geki, but my problem is that there was no set-up Wolf Ranger. They did a good job building up the Werewolf, but Wolf Ranger came out of nowhere, there was no hinting at it nor impliing it. Heck, Ninja Storm did a better job setting up Cam as the Green Samurai Ranger then Jungle Fury did for Wolf Ranger.

Quote :
Technically (and I've said this several times), RJ isn't in complete control of his spirit. Like Gou, it's gonna take an internal battle within to defeat his cursed Beast form. We'll see that in TFTS (lesson 27).

I know, I know but the scene still played as, "My spirit is under control now! Hmmm...... maybe I should go use that morpher now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkBlaze
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Friend's Don't Fade Away" Episode Discussion   Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:46 am

I'll go ahead and and settle with what you believe. You're right, the introduction of Wolf Ranger was out of nowhere. I think people have more of issue with the Morpher.

Female
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Friend's Don't Fade Away" Episode Discussion   Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:43 am

I loved it I loved it. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRJF: "Friend's Don't Fade Away" Episode Discussion   

Back to top Go down

PRJF: "Friend's Don't Fade Away" Episode Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion Center :: Morphin' Zone-
Jump to: